Zenith of Folly - Cover

Zenith of Folly

Copyright© 2005 by Nigel Woodman

Chapter 5: The Contest

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Contest - Gas prices go through the roof and civilization collapses. Boy meets girl in primitive circumstances and nature takes its course. There's action, romance, and a little violence along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Post Apocalypse   First   Slow  

The two men circled each other warily, the cries of the crowd urging them on. Finally, David saw an opportunity and took it. He got one large paw on the back of Emil's neck and drew Emil toward him with the intent of crushing the smaller man in a powerful hug. David was surprised at the ease with which he was able to move Emil, but even more surprised when Emil just kept moving, taking David's arm with him and wrapping it around behind the big man's back. With a leg sweep, Emil brought David to his knees, and then using the grip on his arm forced his face and then his shoulders to the ground for the first pin of the match. For a moment the crowd grew silent, and then there was applause for the deftness of Emil's move. Before the restart, Emil offered David his hand to help him off the ground. The big man hesitated, but then took it.

At the next command to fight, David roared out a bellow and charged like a bull. Emil stood his ground, waiting until the last instant and then moved with a swiftness that was almost quicker than the eye. He deftly sidestepped, and as David passed ducked low and caught the big man around the ankles. There was an audible thud and David crashed to the dirt face down, the wind momentarily knocked out of him. Knowing that David still had plenty of fight left in him, and wanting to avoid his powerful clutches, Emil stood and moved casually to the other side of the ring, waiting for David to recover. It didn't take long. When David regained his feet, he regarded Emil with new respect and a little more caution.

"I'm not done with you yet, Hunter!" he grumbled.

Before the action could restart, Clark called the end of the round. The score stood at one to nothing for Emil.

The second round began much more slowly. David had learned his lesson and now respected Emil's quickness. He would give up chasing the smaller man and wait for Emil to come to him. As they circled, Emil quickly grasped David's strategy. As the men eyed each other just out of arm's reach, Emil spoke to David in a low voice, "Just look at those women. They're so excited. I think Diana wants you to win."

With that, David couldn't resist and stole a glance to the spot where the three girls were standing. The glance was his undoing. As he looked away, Emil made his move. He charged the big man, striking him squarely in the solar plexus with his shoulder, and then with a strength that seemed all out of proportion for his size lifted him completely off the ground. There was a gasp from the crowd in the instant before Emil drove David to the ground with such force that it might have killed a smaller man. After this pin, David gladly accepted Emil's hand for help to his feet. His legs were wobbly as he stood but he wasn't about to give up.

At the restart he made another charge toward Emil, more for show than with any real hope of success. Once again Emil used the big man's momentum against him, but this time instead of bringing him to the ground, Emil simply sidestepped and with a foot booted David from the ring. Three points for Emil, and the match was over.

The villagers were good sports and played no favorites, and in truth, many of them probably took a little joy in seeing David defeated. Whatever their true feelings, they all gathered around to cheer and congratulate the winner.

After accepting their pats on the back, Emil sought out David. "You're a strong man, and a worthy opponent," he smiled. "I'm glad you never got me in a hold. I could never have escaped."

David was still a little stunned from his hard landings on the ground, and very surprised that he'd been beaten, but he took Emil's hand.

"You're a crafty one and you're quick, Hunter. I guess I owe you a couple of horses." With that he threw one large arm over Emil's shoulder. "You have to teach me some of your tricks."

"I'll teach you one now, and I'll give you a chance to get even. We'll arm wrestle. If you win, we'll make it a fairer trade: my two dogs for your two horses."

"Hah! That's a bet I'll take. I have nothing to lose, and you'll never beat me at arm wrestling. I outweigh you by a hundred pounds."

Emil just smiled. "Maybe."

"Everyone!" shouted David. "The Hunter here has offered me a rematch. We'll arm wrestle."

"What's the bet?" Clark asked.

David laughed sheepishly. "My pride against his two dogs."

On hearing this, there was a murmur of approval from the crowd. The idea that a man could lose two horses on a bet was a hard one for any farmer to swallow. Win or lose at arm wrestling, Emil's stock had just risen among the villagers.

David and Emil moved to the long wooden table and the villagers gathered around. There had been no wagers on the outcome of the wrestling, but now, after having witnessed Emil's strength and speed, the low rumble of the men making bets could be heard over the high-pitched protests of the women who opposed the betting.

The two men took seats on opposite sides of the table and the crowd gathered around.

"We'll go two out of three," suggested Emil. "I'll use my best trick the first time and then teach it to you." Then he laughed, "Unless my trick doesn't work."

The two men gripped each other's hands, braced themselves and waited for Clark's command to start.

"Go!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.