Forbidden Fruit

by Chemical Ollie

Copyright© 2005 by Chemical Ollie

Erotica Sex Story: Jenny introduces herself to the bad boy of the apartment complex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Pregnancy   .

"Hi," said the young girl.

"Hi," said the boy.

"I'm Jenny."

"I'm Marcus."

"I'm pleased to meet you, Marcus. My mom and I are staying with my grandma; apartment 15A."

"How long are you staying?"

"I'm not sure," said the girl.

"It sounds like your parents are getting divorced." When the girl nodded her head Marcus said, "Mine are divorced too. I live here with my mom." He pointed at the door with 9B stenciled on it. "So, didn't your grandma warn you about me?"

"She told me not to associate with you in any way, shape or manner but I don't think there's anything wrong with just talking to you."

"I guess not," Marcus allowed, "but you better not tell her you talked to me. Did curiosity get the better of you? I don't mind. It's all true."

"What's all true?"

"It's all true what she told you."

"It's true that two different girls have had your babies?"

"It's true all right."

"Didn't you wear a condom?"

"I don't like to use them."

"That's pretty irresponsible behavior."

"So I've been told." Jenny was amazed and intrigued by Marcus' matter of fact manner.

"What about the girls you got pregnant?"

"What about them? They were my sluts so they knew what they were in for. It's kind of neat watching their bellies gradually swelling up with the babies I fucked into them." He smiled at Jenny's shocked expression. "Are you disgusted with me yet?"

"A little," Jenny admitted. Or was she fascinated by this boy she just met? It was hard for her to tell which. Still, she had no desire to leave his company yet. They were standing outside his apartment in these rent-controlled units. The owners claimed they couldn't make a profit so they just let the buildings deteriorate. It was sad and depressing to have to move away from her friends when Jenny's parents broke up. Money, or the lack of it, was the main cause of their divorce. The lack of money is what forced Jenny and her mother to move in with Grandma. Jenny's father had disappeared so they weren't receiving any support. Meeting Marcus had been the most exciting thing to happen to Jenny in the week since she arrived.

"How old are you, Jenny?"

"I just turned 14 and I'll be a high school freshman in September."

"I'm 16," said Marcus. "Is it safe to assume you've started your periods?" Jenny did a double take and started blushing.

"That's very personal," she exclaimed. It was outrageous of him to ask that question. She expected him to start apologizing but all Marcus did was sigh and turn his head to stare out into another direction as if he was now bored with the conversation. Jenny waited until she decided the boy wasn't going to apologize. Should she just leave in a huff? "For the past two years," Jenny found herself saying.

"Are they regular?"

"Yes."

"When did your last period start?"

"I dunno. Ten days ago, I think. I'd have to check my calendar to be sure. Why do you want to know this stuff?"

"Are you on the pill?"

"No and I'm not going to answer another question until you tell me what it's all about."

"Well, I figure if we started now and screwed every day there'd be a baby growing inside your belly before a week was up."

"I'm not going to let you do that." Jenny backed up slightly. She'd start screaming if Marcus tried to grab her.

"I'm just playing with your mind," Marcus said. "Are you a virgin?"

"Yes, and I want to stay that way until I'm married."

"Good for you," the young man replied but Jenny could detect the insincerity in his voice.

"I've had plenty of guys want to sleep with me," Jenny assured her new acquaintance. Marcus nodded knowingly.

"I can't blame them. You're real pretty."

"Thanks," said the young girl. She thought she was pretty but not "real pretty." Still, it was nice to hear a guy say it. Jenny thought she was too short and her boobs were too small. She had bad hair days more often than not and was beginning to have to struggle with her weight. The only thing she was really happy about was her complexion which was creamy smooth. "So, do you go to see the babies... your children?"

"I don't see them at all. They were both given up for adoption when they were born."

"Oh."

"I do have their newborn pictures. Would you like to see them?" Without waiting for an answer he pulled his wallet out and displayed the pictures like a typically proud father.

Jenny couldn't help but giggle. "They both have full heads of hair, your hair. They're beautiful."

"Thanks." The young man beamed with pride.

"Do you get into a lot of trouble?"

"Oh, there was some screaming and yelling from the girls' mothers in the beginning but things calmed down pretty quickly. I mean, what's done is done. What could they do about it?"

"Hi, Marcus. Who's your friend?" Jenny turned around and saw a woman at the top of the stairs.

"Meet Jenny," said Marcus. "She and her mom have moved in with her grandma. Jenny, this is my mom."

"Pleased to meet you Mrs. uh..."

"Thelma, just call me Thelma. Pleased to meet you too, Jenny. Would you like to come in and have something to drink? I have soda, iced tea and bottled water in the fridge."

"I don't think she can come in, Mom," said Marcus. "She's been warned not to associate with me."

"I'd be more than happy to visit with you, Thelma," said Jenny. The invitation was issued by Thelma, not Marcus and the young girl felt she was old enough to use her own judgment. Jenny rationalized that Grandma's warning was just advisory in nature and not an outright ban.

"Welcome to our humble abode," said Thelma as she led the teenager inside followed by Marcus. "What kind of refreshment would you like?"

"Bottled water would be fine, Thelma." As soon as Marcus' mom disappeared into the kitchen the young man took Jenny into his arms and kissed her. The coed thrilled to the boy's touch. She'd been warned Marcus was dangerous and here she was flirting with him. Well, she knew things couldn't go too far with his mother in the next room.

"It's a nice fat one," said Marcus when they broke the kiss.

"What is?"

"My prick," said Marcus. "You're feeling it right now."

"You're terrible," murmured the blushing girl. She stepped away from her new friend when she heard the refrigerator door slam shut. Thelma served the drinks and they talked pleasantly for a while when suddenly the older woman jumped up.

"I've got to go check on the laundry," she announced. "They'll throw it on the floor if you're not there when the washer stops." Jenny watched apprehensively as Thelma walked out the door. She was now alone with Marcus. Would he try something now that Thelma wasn't chaperoning them?

"Your mother seems very young," said Jenny in an effort to keep the conversation going.

"She was 14 when she had me," said Marcus.

"That was young!" said the astonished girl.

"It's no older than you'd be with your first baby if we started screwing today."

"I'm going to finish college before I marry and have my first baby," Jenny insisted. "I wish you'd talk about something else."

"Fine," Marcus replied. "Do you have nice legs?"

"They're okay I guess," said the blushing girl.

"I'd like to see them."

"Maybe some other time when I'm wearing a dress or skirt." Jenny was wearing blue jeans.

"Go back to your apartment and change into a dress."

"And what gives you the right to order me around?" Jenny was getting kind of pissed with his attitude. Instead of answering her Marcus started staring off into space like he'd done outside. Fine! Be that way! The teenager stamped her foot and strode out the door.

Jenny was alone when she returned to her apartment. Her mother was at work and her grandmother was off visiting some friends. She flipped on the television but her grandmother couldn't afford cable and the antenna reception was lousy. She couldn't play any of her CD collection because the player broke during the move. The young girl sighed in frustration. There were plenty of other people her age around to meet so why was she so intrigued with Marcus?

Jenny looked out the window toward Marcus' apartment. She couldn't really see it from where she stood. It was just out of sight. The young girl sighed again and went into the bedroom. It wasn't even her bedroom. She slept in the living room on a sofa bed but she kept her clothes in there. Without really thinking about it she took off her jeans and changed into a short summer dress. Well, it was summer. The hem ended at mid thigh; thunder thighs thought Jenny. No wonder she seldom wore skirts or dresses.

That boy is so arrogant. Why do I want to go back there? Her reputation was probably already suffering now that she thought about it. She knew how apartment house gossip worked. There were probably people who saw her walk into Marcus' apartment and were already making assumptions about what she did in there even when Thelma was there too. It was already grist for the gossip mill. They'd say Jenny was Marcus' slut even if she stayed away from now on. The gossip would surely get back to her mother and grandmother. What would they say especially after she ignored her grandmother's warning? They'd assume the worst. Why were people so mean?

Jenny heard Marcus' voice say, "Come in" at her knock. She opened the door to apt. 9B and walked in. He was still sitting where she left him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.