Robin and Amanda - Cover

Robin and Amanda

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A happily married couple discover the pleasures of broadening their relationship to include others. Originally written for a couple and mailed to them sparately - hence the somewhat unusual format.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

Robin's story

The next morning I could hardly concentrate on work at all. I had left Amanda asleep in bed again. We had gone to bed after making love on the sofa and slept in each other's arms. I kept wondering what Claire and Amanda would be talking about at home and whether Amanda's obvious excitement last night thinking of making love to Claire would remain a fantasy or become reality. Given Amanda's recent activities in turning fantasy into reality I was pretty sure which way things would go if Claire had the nerve to see it through. Worst thing was it was Thursday, which meant that I had to go back out to work at the club before Amanda got home. So I would not see her, as she would be in bed when I got home around three, and as she was still on the late shift, I would leave before she woke up in the morning. In fact, it would work out that with our conflicting work patterns we would not actually spend any time together now until Sunday morning. This does not happen often but it was particularly frustrating that it had this week!


Amanda's story

Robin was already gone when I woke up. I got up slowly and wandered around showering and sorting out my clothes for the day. I was in two minds about whether to get dressed, part of me wanted to stay naked, I was really beginning to get used to the freedom of 'club rules' On the other hand, with Claire coming round I thought I ought to be dressed (in case she got the right idea!). Last night when Robin had been talking dirty to me about Claire as we made love I had been really turned on by the fantasy but thinking about it now I realised that when I had said

"Yes, I want her," it had been the truth. I did want her! Soon!

In the end I compromised and put on my panties, bra and tights but left my uniform hanging by the front door

I was on my second cup of coffee when I heard a car outside; at the last moment, I slipped my dressing gown on and went to meet Claire at the door.

"Morning Amanda am I too early?" she asked seeing me in a dressing gown.

I laughed

"No, Robin was so impressed by Wayne's 'club rules' that he set some for us too."

"And what are they?"

"We don't wear any clothes around the house any more, well except for cooking and eating and so on."

"But you are half dressed."

"I wasn't sure it was fair to suddenly confront you with it this early in the morning!"

She grinned.

I made us both a coffee and we went to sit in the lounge.

"It's a bit easier to talk away from work," I said.

"Yes. Especially as what we need to talk about is private."

She looked a little uncertain for a moment then said,

"So how did you and Robin get into all this?"

"We have always been pretty open with each other about our fantasies, and we often talk in bed. Robin had made it clear that he found the idea of me having sex with other men exciting. I had always thought it was just a fantasy but last weekend he set it up and I went along with it. Just to please him at first, a little flirting and so on. But later I realised that we both wanted it to happen for real and when Robin brought Darryl home with us it just happened."

"So Saturday night Robin slept in the spare room while you and Darryl... ?"

"Were making love in our room. Yes. Robin was not sure if Darryl would be OK with

him being there. On Sunday I made it clear I wanted them both in bed with me and we had a great time."

"And Robin is OK about all this?"

"Like I said it's mostly been his idea up until now." I giggled. "He's been very ah attentive shall we say ever since. In fact we have been at it like rabbits!"

Claire laughed

"The other day at work," she began "you said you had fantasies about other women too."

"Yes. I think most women wonder sometimes what it would be like, and sometimes Robin and I have fantasised about a threesome with another woman."

"So when you have these fantasies do you think about anyone in particular?"

I answered carefully

"We haven't really, up until the weekend it was all just fairly general, if we had been watching a film with two women Robin used to ask if I fancied them, that sort of thing."

"I've always had fantasies about other women, but usually people I know." she looked at me "In fact I usually have fantasies about you."

"Really?"

"Yes. I have always found you attractive. When I fantasise about making love with another woman it is usually with you. You aren't upset are you?"

"Of course not, I'm flattered."

"You aren't just saying that are you?"

I patted the seat next to me.

"Come and sit here."

She moved over and I put an arm around her shoulders.

"I never mind someone finding me attractive, men or women, and I am glad you feel that way about me."

"Why?"

"Because I find you attractive too."

I leaned forward and brushed her lips with mine very gently. I felt her tense for a moment then relax and next moment we were kissing passionately. It felt different to kissing a man, softer, less demanding but so, so sexy. Her arms wrapped around me holding me tightly as we kissed. She broke off for a moment and leaned back to gaze into my eyes.

"I have wanted to do this for so long Amanda."

I smiled

"Well now you can, anytime you want to, but..."

"But what?"

"We are due at work in less than an hour."

"Oh. Damn."

"Tell you what, Robin has to work at the club tonight so why don't the two of us grab a take away and a bottle of wine after work and come back here."

"I'd like that but what would Robin say."

"He will just be mad he isn't here too."

She laughed

"Maybe some time he will be. Would you like that?"

"Yes I would, and I know Robin would but would you?"

"Oh yes, I like men too." she grinned wickedly "besides Robin is a really good kisser I'd like to find out what else he's good at!"

I pretended to be cross

"And just how do you know my husband's a good kisser?"

"He cornered me under the mistletoe at the Christmas party last year, while you were busy snogging Alex!"

I giggled

"Alex is a pretty good kisser too."

We spent the next few minutes kissing and cuddling before we had to go to work.

It was an odd day at work both Claire and I were excited I think, a couple of times she dragged me into the storeroom for a kiss (OK a couple of times I dragged her in there). I phoned Robin around eight to say that Claire and I would be coming home together with a take away and asked if he wanted us to get some for him.

"Yes please." he said. "I suppose this means I'm sleeping in the spare room again though," he said laughing.

"I'm not sure." I replied, "If we aren't about when you get in can you do that?"

"Of course, I will try not to disturb you - have fun!"

"I'm sure we will."

The shift seemed to last forever but eventually Claire and I got home with fish and chips and a bottle of wine. Once through the door I stopped and took off my uniform and hung it up.

"Club rules," I said as I slipped off the rest of my clothes. I could almost feel her eyes on me and she gave a little sigh of appreciation.

"OK." she hung her uniform next to mine and took off her underwear. I had a good look at her too 'Mmmm', I thought.

I put on my dressing gown and handed her Robin's.

"We can wear these while we eat, hot food and bare skin don't mix."

As we walked through to the kitchen I realised that two uniforms hanging up would be a good signal for Robin!

After eating, we took our glasses through to the lounge and sat next to each other. I took off my gown and threw it onto another chair.

"That's better."

She took hers off too.

"It feels strange sitting here naked."

I laughed,

"You soon get used to it, I almost feel strange with clothes on now. Mmmm you look lovely Claire."

"So do you."

I put my arms around her and hugged her close.

"You feel even better though." I said kissing her.

She kissed me back our tongues licking softly into each others mouths.

"I've been looking forward to doing this all day," she said.

"So have I, I have been so excited. My panties have been soaking!"

"Mine too, I had to go to the ladies and play with myself I was so wet."

"You naughty girl!" I pretended to be cross. "That's my job!"

"Mmmm anytime."

We kissed and cuddled some more, it felt very different to kissing a man, not nicer just different.

I broke off our kiss and looked into her eyes,

"Let's go up to bed."

"I thought you would never ask!"

I led the way upstairs to the bedroom and shut the door behind us.

"If the door is shut when Robin gets home he will leave us together and sleep in the spare room."

"And if it's open?"

"He will probably come and join in."

"Can we leave it shut for now?"

"Of course. I will make it up to Robin later."

"No, I will make it up to Robin, but for the moment I want you to myself."

We slipped into bed and cuddled, it was nice holding her. Her skin was really soft and silky and my hands stroked up and down her back as our lips met in a lingering kiss. Claire shivered a little as my fingertips stroked up and down her back going lower each time until I was stroking her lovely firm bottom, it was so smooth so different from a man. Her hands started caressing my side then slipped around to trail up to my breast, she found my nipple and stroked it then scratched lightly with her nails.

"Oh that's nice"

I tried to do the same to her but her arm was in the way.

"Later darling," she said, "let me."

Her head dipped slowly trailing little kisses down across my shoulder and the upper slope of my breast before reaching my nipple. Her tongue darted out flicking across it before she closed her mouth around it sucking gently.

"Oh god Claire that is so good."

She hummed happily never letting her mouth slip away from my nipple. Now she had moved I found I could reach down and find her nipple too, I rolled it between my fingertips feeling it harden and swell. She started sucking harder now then switched to my other breast giving that nipple the same gentle teasing. Her hand started stroking down across my tummy her nails scratching gently. I opened my legs wider, wanting her hand between them. I twisted one hand in her hair pulling her hard against my breast as her fingers slipped between my legs, stroking and teasing their way into my pussy. She sighed against my breast as her fingers found how wet I was. She slid one then two fingers inside me then drew them out and reached up to smear my juices over my nipple, then her fingers returned to my pussy as she licked greedily at my nipple tasting my pussy juices on it. She did this several times each time sucking and licking harder at my nipple. I was twisting and turning now trying to bring her fingers in contact with my clitoris but she carried on teasing me, stroking either side of it but never quite finding it.

"Oh please Claire... I need it..." I was panting and sighing. I grabbed her head and pulled her lips up to meet mine kissing her hard my tongue licking against hers. As we kissed her fingers found my clitoris and rolled to and fro across it,

"Ohhhh yesss" I moaned into her mouth as we kissed. She rubbed at my clitoris her fingertip almost vibrating across the tip.

"Oh Claire, yes, just there, I'm coming..."

I thrust my hips up at her hand my thighs tensing and shaking as I came.

Her finger slowed just gently stroking up and down the side of my clitoris sending little judders through my whole body. She looked at me and smiled

"I have wanted to do that for so long Amanda."

"Ohhhh god that was so good Claire"

"I wanted to make it good for you darling."

"Oh you did, you certainly did! But now it's my turn."

I rolled her onto her back and moved to kneel beside her; I lowered my lips to hers and kissed her gently then slid further down the bed letting my lips trail down to her nipple. I licked and sucked it briefly before kissing my way down across her tummy. I shuffled down the bed to kneel between her legs and used my fingers to gently open her pussy. I paused for a moment looking at her and smelling her sweet scent before I dipped my head and kissed her outer lips. For the first time I tasted another woman. I licked gently up and down then speared my tongue inside her lapping at her licking up all of her sweet tasting moisture. She reached down and held my head guiding me gently up to her clitoris,

"Lick me there Amanda make me come."

I licked and sucked feeling her start to shudder and shake, suddenly her thighs clamped around my head and her hands pulled me against her.

"Oh yes I'm cominnnngggggg."

I licked faster and harder feeling her rocking and shaking until eventually, she gave a huge sigh and her thighs relaxed. I lifted my head and smiled up at her

"Mmmm you taste lovely Claire."

I moved up the bed and lay beside her, her head turned to me and her lips found mine kissing and licking.

"Mmmm I do don't I.," she said.

We held each other close just relaxing.

"I want to taste you now," she said.

"Mmmm, hold on I have an idea."

I got her to move down the bed a little then lie on her side. I moved to lie on my side facing her in a sixty-nine position.

"How's that?"

"Lovely'" she said her head pillowed on the inside of my thigh.

I let my head rest one her thigh my lips close to her pussy and licked gently, I could feel her mirroring my actions. We both started slowly gently licking and kissing each other then we got faster. It felt so good having her mouth on my pussy as I drank in her lovely moisture. We were both getting close to coming again and I let my lips close on her clitoris sucking it gently swirling my tongue round and round. She reached down and pinched my nipple tugging it and squeezing it. That was enough to start me coming and I felt her hands grab my hips holding them still as she licked faster. Waves of pleasure crashed through me and I was coming repeatedly. As soon as she felt me coming her thighs tensed and then she was coming too her pussy grinding against my lips. I do not know how long we kept coming for; it seemed like ages until Claire let her lips fall away from my pussy. I reluctantly stopped licking her and rolled around to lie facing her. I kissed her tasting myself on her lips.

"Why didn't we do this years ago?" I asked her.


Robin's story

The evening was just as frustrating as the day had been, around eight, I got a call from Amanda to say she and Claire were getting a take away on their way home from work and would I like them to get some for me.

"I suppose this means I am sleeping in the spare room again?" I asked, hoping the answer would be yes.

"I'm not sure," she replied, "If we aren't about when you get home can you do that?"

"Of course. Have fun!"

"I'm sure we will."

That left me feeling excited and wishing I could be there. I hoped that whatever Amanda had planned worked out OK. When we were talking dirty as we made love last night she certainly seemed very turned on at the thought of making love to Claire - and the thought certainly turned me on - I was hard as a rock! I still had hopes of a threesome but as with Darryl at the weekend, it seemed that Amanda would get to enjoy our prospective new partner alone first and then I might get to join them later. Claire was certainly attractive, and she and I had shared a drunken Christmas snog at a party once (something I had never mentioned to Amanda so I don't think she knew about it!). I was certainly keen to try a lot more than just snogging her if the opportunity arose.

I got changed and went off to work at the club, working as a doorman has its benefits. Apart from the dancers who work at the club the crowd are pretty much all under twenty-five and many of the girls dress very revealingly. It is always fun to look although they are all far too young for me. The security team all wear earpieces and microphones and a lot of the talk over them is pointing out good-looking girls to each other. On the door itself most of the job is keeping out anyone under age or obviously drunk. The way some of the young girls dress though makes it hard to tell if they are fifteen or twenty-five. A couple of the other security guys are single and they are usually keen to work the door as they get all sorts of offers from girls who want to get let in. I have had a few myself but lovely as some of them are they really are too young for me, I like my women more mature but as I said looking can be fun.

Tonight though the last thing I needed was to be looking at half naked girls, my mind was full of fantasies and images of two lovely grown up women and the things I hoped they might be up to!

When I finished work I could not get home fast enough, I parked the car and went indoors as quietly as possible. Inside the door I stopped and smiled, two nurses uniforms hanging up was very encouraging. It meant two things, first Claire was still here and second she had obviously taken to Amanda's 'club rules'. I listened at the bottom of the stairs but could not hear anything 'they must be asleep' I thought. Amanda had left a plate of fish and chips in the microwave for me so I heated them up and went to sit in the lounge to eat them. After I had eaten, I tiptoed across the hall and up the stairs. The door to our room was closed and the door to the spare room open so I guessed that Amanda and Claire were in bed together. "Yes!" I thought as I crept down the hall to the spare room.


Amanda's story

"Why didn't we do this years ago?" I asked her.

"Because I was too scared of losing you as a friend," Claire replied. "I thought if I made a pass at you and you turned me down we couldn't have stayed friends. I've wanted to make love to you ever since that night in Ibiza."

"Which night?"

She kissed me

"The night we picked up those two guys who turned out to be gay."

"Oh yes, I remember."

"And do you remember playing with yourself in the room afterwards?"

I blushed a little

"I didn't think you had heard, I tried to be quiet."

"I was lying in my bed listening, trying to pluck up the courage to ask if I could do it for you. Once you went to sleep I spent the rest of the night masturbating thinking of you."

"I wish you had asked. Still we can make up for lost time from now on I hope."

"So do I, it was that night that started my fantasies about you."

I held her close and kissed her gently.

"From now on you don't have to fantasise any more."

She kissed me back tenderly.

"Now I have a favour to ask," I said.

"Yes." she replied. "I'll do it."

"I haven't asked you yet," I laughed.

"I don't care the answer is still yes."

"When Robin comes home tonight I will keep the door to this room closed. He will go and sleep in the spare room. He has work in the morning and needs to get some sleep. But on Saturday night would you stay with me again, only this time we will leave the door open for Robin to join us when he gets home."

"Yes.! I would like that. Robin's a nice guy and I definitely owe him a treat for letting you and I have this time together," she winked "besides I still have to find out if he makes love as well as he kisses!"

I laughed

"I'm sure it will be a night to remember."


Robin's story

I was up first again - another long day ahead - work, then the club in the evening again. I could not hear any signs of life from the other bedroom so I got washed and dressed then went downstairs to make coffee. I sat and drank my first coffee in the kitchen then made another for myself and one for each of the girls. I took them upstairs and quietly opened the bedroom door and peered in. They were both asleep Claire's head pillowed on Amanda's shoulder. I walked across the room and was halfway to the bedside table when I saw Amanda open one eye. I put the coffees down and knelt by the bed.

"Morning darling, did you sleep well?"

"Mmmm, eventually."

I leaned over to give her a kiss.

"Hey, don't I get one of those?" said Claire propping herself up on one elbow.

"Oh, give her a kiss Robin; she'll be impossible all day at work otherwise."

"I leaned across Amanda to kiss her girlfriend good morning."

"Morning Claire, and did you sleep well too?"

"Like a log," she grinned at me "that wife of yours wore me out!"

"I take it the two of you had a good night then."

"Very!" they answered together, then looked at each other and burst out laughing.

I grinned.

"Well much as I would love to stay and... chat. I have to get to work."

I got another kiss from each of them before they let me go. The drive to work gave me time to cool down a little; I seemed to have an almost constant hard on these days! It was a shame that Amanda's and my work hours were so different this week but I was definitely looking forward to Sunday when we could do some 'catching up'.


Amanda's story

Claire and I must have fallen asleep almost instantly because the next thing I was aware of was Robin tiptoeing across the room with coffee. He saw I was awake and came to give me a good morning kiss,

"Morning darling," he said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mmmm eventually."

I felt Claire move next to me,

"Hey, don't I get a kiss?" she asked.

"Give her a kiss Robin," I laughed. "She will be unbearable at work all day if you don't."

He leaned over me to kiss her,

"Good morning Claire, and did you sleep well too?"

"Like a log, that wife of yours wore me out last night!"

"I take it the two of you had a good night then?" he asked.

"Very!" we both replied together then burst out laughing.

"Well I have to get to work," he said.

He went but not before Claire and I each got another kiss though.

"Claire hugged me and said,

"He's really cool about this isn't he?" then she grinned "and I did remember right he is a good kisser!"

"Hey, that's my husband you're talking about!" I laughed, "So is he a better kisser than me?"

She grinned

"Let's see," she leaned towards me and our lips met. Softly at first but then our mouths opened and we were kissing and licking each others lips our tongues twisting around each other. Her hands came up to hold my head as she kissed me harder.

"Oh I definitely think you are a better kisser," she said. "I don't know if I will be able to keep my hands off you at work today!"

I was not sure I wanted her to keep her hands off me but I thought I had better not tell her that. Instead, I said,

"You go and have the first shower; I'd better lend you some clean undies too, unless you thought to bring some?"

She giggled

"I did forget to bring any, I've always wanted to get into your panties but that wasn't quite what I had in mind!"

I laughed

"You are a rude girl! One clean pair of knickers and tights coming up. I'll leave them on the bed for you."

She gave me a last lingering kiss then went into the bathroom for her shower. I went to the dressing table and pulled open my knicker draw. I started rummaging through the draw looking for some panties for Claire. I chuckled to myself as I realised I was unconsciously looking for ones I thought she would look sexy in. Then I had an even naughtier thought and picked out a black thong style pair of panties for her. It was part of a set Robin had bought for me last Christmas and I was sure he would appreciate me lending them to Claire. I grinned to myself and added a pair of black lace topped hold up stockings; Robin always likes me to wear them when we are together. He says he loves knowing I am always accessible and I wanted to see if I would feel the same when Claire was wearing them. I picked out a matching outfit for myself then went downstairs to make some more coffee. I heard her come out of the shower and called upstairs,

"Coffee is served. My turn for the shower."

Claire was wrapped in a towel when I walked through the bedroom to the bathroom. I had a lovely hot shower and when I came back into the bedroom, I stopped for a moment. Claire was sitting at the dressing table doing her make up wearing just the panties and stockings. God she looked sexy! She saw me in the mirror and smiled.

"I like your choice of underwear," she said.

"Robin always says I look really sexy in stockings," I said "and I can see why now. You look good enough to eat!"

"Mmmm I hope you will be eating me later then!" she winked at me.

I walked over and cupped her chin in my hand, I tilted her head back and looked into her eyes then kissed her softly,

"You can count on it," I said.

Work was really busy at first and Claire and I hardly had time to say two words to each other, we did not even manage to get our break together. I had my break first and had been back at work for about an hour when Claire returned from hers. She glanced around quickly then grabbed my hand and led me to the store cupboard. We shut the door and were instantly kissing each other.

"God I have wanted to do that all day," she said.

"So have I!"

She slipped something into my pocket as she left saying

"See what you do to me."

I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out a little ball of cloth. Unrolling it I realised it was the panties I had lent her, and they were more than a little damp. Without thinking, I lifted them to my face and smelt her on them. The scent of her excitement was just too much for me and I felt myself get very wet.

I walked back out and caught up with her

"You bitch!" I laughed. "I'm going to have to go to the ladies now!"

She just grinned at me.

I wasn't joking. The scent of her on the panties and the knowledge that she was walking around without them had left me needing to play with myself. I walked to the ladies and as soon as I was in there and the cubicle door was shut behind me, I was tugging my panties down. I sat on the toilet panties round my ankles and skirt hoisted to my waist. My hand dived between my thighs, god I needed this. I was amazed how wet I was my fingers almost disappeared inside me. I fingered myself for a moment then drew my wet fingers up to rub my clitoris. I managed to kick one foot out of my panties and spread my legs wider rubbing myself frantically. I leant back and lifted my legs to put my feet against the door. I was coming almost immediately waves of pleasure rushing through me. I was panting and moaning as I came. I tidied myself up a bit and walked out into the main part of the ladies to find Claire waiting for me.

"Sounded like you needed that!"

"Not as much as I need you," I said kissing her. This time I slipped my now soaking panties into her pocket.

Work was a little quieter now and a couple of times Claire walked past me and just gently stroked my bottom. I got my own back a few minutes before the end of our shift though. She was leaning over the counter talking on the phone and I was sitting at the desk a few feet away. I leaned over, slid my hand up the inside of her thigh, and gently caressed her pussy. Once she put the phone down, she turned to me laughing.

"I am going to get you for that!"

On the way home, she turned to me

"Can I stay with you again tonight?"

"You can stay any night you want to," I replied.

"In that case can we stop at my flat so I can get some clothes and things? I can't keep wearing your knickers."

"You didn't keep them on long," I laughed "and you got them all wet!"

She laughed and took my panties out of her pocket,

"These feel pretty damp to me too!"

I blushed

"Ok we are even on that score then."

I followed her up the stairs to her flat. As soon as we were inside, we were in each others arms kissing frantically. It still felt strange kissing someone so close to my own height, usually with men they were much taller than me. It was nice not having to crane my neck to kiss Claire!

Claire bustled about grabbing stuff and bundling it into a bag and in a few minutes, we were back in the car on our way home.

We walked indoors and without a word both of us slipped our uniforms off and hung them up side by side.

"I can see why you like Robin's rules," she said. "I'm getting used to them already." She looked down at herself

"Am I allowed to keep the stockings on?"

"I was going to. I'm sure that's naked enough to satisfy Robin."

"Tonight we will keep the door open," she said "I think we ought not to keep Robin out any more."

I hugged her

"Thank you. I'm sure he wouldn't have minded one more night in the spare room but he would much rather be with us I expect. I am really looking forward to sharing you with him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.