Robin and Amanda - Cover

Preview

Robin and Amanda

by NicholasG

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Ma/Ma, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Swinging, Group Sex, Sex Toys, Cream Pie, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: A happily married couple discover the pleasures of broadening their relationship to include others. Originally written for a couple and mailed to them sparately - hence the somewhat unusual format.

About a year ago I was toying with the idea of doing some writing. Like many first time authors I had always read a lot - mostly on alt.sex.stories.

As luck would have it I saw and replied to a newsgroup post from a couple looking for someone to write stories for and about them.

I asked a couple of questions and put the opening two introductions together for them. They liked that and decided they also liked the split point of view.

After that I began writing the main story and mailing it separately so each of them got the story from their own pov first.

Getting separate feedback from the two of them gave me (and them) a lot of fun and when BP was posted I asked if they would let me post some of "their" story for a wider audience.

I decided to merge the two separate POV rather than post two separate but virtually identical stories first to see how it went but may repost in two sections if feedback seems to suggest that would be better.

Re-editing it for posting has certainly shown me how much my writing style has developed over the last year - this really was my first attempt at writing for anyone other than myself and I owe Robin and Amanda a huge debt for their kind and constructive help over the year as their story developed and took on a life of its own.

NicholasG

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.