Robin and Amanda - Cover

Robin and Amanda

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 2A

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2A - A happily married couple discover the pleasures of broadening their relationship to include others. Originally written for a couple and mailed to them sparately - hence the somewhat unusual format.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

Robin's story

"We will have to get a bigger bed!"

Amanda's words were partly a joke but they took a great load off my mind - she wouldn't have made a joke like that unless she was certain that last night had been just what the two of us had always fantasised it would be. A fantastic experience that would lead to us having even more fun in the future.

Of course it probably also meant I would have to redecorate the bedroom but that was a small price to pay.

We finished our coffee and all got up. Amanda went to use the en-suite shower and I led Darryl to the guest bathroom and made sure he had all he needed.

When we all got downstairs and Amanda had made coffee we were all sat around and somehow the atmosphere seemed a little awkward. Darryl obviously sensed this and said

"Well - I really ought to get back to my hotel."

I was looking at Amanda as he said this and I could see a sudden look of disappointment flash across her face.

I grinned to myself and said

"Yes - you need to collect your stuff and check out."

Darryl looked a little puzzled

"Well" I said "There's no way I'd allow my wife's lover to stay in a hotel rather than with us so you need to get your stuff and get back here as soon as you can. After all Amanda isn't the type of girl to go for one night stands - your previous meeting was an exception!"

"You bastard" laughed Amanda "You did remember!"

"Of course I remember that was one of the best stories you ever told me - I hope when you tell me about last night it's even better!"

"Oh. It will be!" she winked at me

"I'm only in town one more night anyway" said Darryl "I travel with work so I'm usually in town about once a month for a few days at a time."

"Well then that's settled" I said "you go get your stuff now and whenever you are in town you make sure you come and stay here."

"It would be my pleasure" said Darryl "the 'perks' are much better here than at the hotel!"

I was quietly pleased with myself - I'd arranged for Darryl to be here again tonight - and to visit fairly regularly in the future. Much as the idea of Amanda being a 'slut wife' excited me I knew that realistically she was not likely to have sex with strangers so this seemed a perfect arrangement. Also I intended to try and ensure that I didn't spend the night away from the two of them again but that might take a little more work.

Darryl's car was still at the hotel so I offered to drop him off.

"Thanks" he said "if you can do that then, I have to check out and I have some paperwork to catch up on so I will be back around 4 - and I would like to take the two of you out for dinner tonight."

"It's a deal" I said

When we left Amanda saw us to the door and we both got a very thorough goodbye kiss.

On the way to Darryl's hotel we chatted a little.

"I really must thank you" I said "Amanda and I have always had fantasies about involving other people in our love life and you were just perfect for her yesterday."

"I'm glad I could be there for you both" he replied "Amanda obviously told you about us meeting before - I always wanted to meet her again - she is one of the sexiest women I have ever met."

"I know - that's why I married her!"

Amanda's story

We went downstairs and chatted a little. For some reason things seemed a little awkward (I don't think there is a proper etiquette for having breakfast with your husband and your lover!) after a few minutes Darryl said he ought to get back to his hotel. I felt disappointed but managed to hide it. I'd hoped to get a chance to try having him and Robin together, I knew this was one of Robins fantasies and he had missed out on all the fun the night before. Robin proved yet again that he knows me all too well when he insisted on Darryl checking out of the hotel and coming back to stay with us for another night before he had to leave town.

"There's no way I'd allow my wife's lover to stay in a hotel rather than with us so you need to get your stuff and get back here as soon as you can. After all Amanda isn't the type of girl to go for one night stands - your previous meeting was an exception!"

"You bastard" I laughed "You did remember!"

"Of course I remember that was one of the best stories you ever told me - I hope when you tell me about last night it's even better!"

"Oh. It will be!"

Robin gave Darryl a lift to the hotel after we had arranged that he would be back later with his stuff and that he was going to take Robin and I out to dinner that night. When they left I went to the door with them and they both gave me a very passionate goodbye kiss (Mmmm a girl could get used to this!).

Once they had gone I tidied up a bit then sat down with a coffee to wait for Robin to return. I suddenly remembered that I had said I would call Annette so I got the phone.

"Hi Annette just calling to say thanks for yesterday - we had a great time."

"Oh hi - yes we enjoyed it - a pity Robin got called away though. Although I noticed that you had Darryl dancing attendance on you all afternoon. I didn't realise you were such good friends at school."

"Well I knew him at school but we only really became friends later - after my divorce."

Annette laughed

"Probably a good job Robin got back when he did then or you would have had to fight Darryl off!"

"I never was much of a fighter."

"I was a bit surprised at you yesterday though - you aren't usually that adventurous and when you were in the pool in that swimsuit Wayne's eyes almost fell out of his head."

"Well it's always nice to be looked at I'm glad he enjoyed the view."

"Oh he did but I was more surprised when you were so keen on skinny dipping. - that club rules thing has been a joke of Wayne's since the pool was put in but that's the first time we have had anyone else there."

I laughed

"Robin is always encouraging me to loosen up a bit and show myself off so I thought I'd give him a treat."

"I don't know about Robin - it certainly worked on Wayne - I hardly got any sleep at all last night!" she gave a very dirty chuckle.

"Darryl came back to our place so we had a pretty late night too."

"Wow - how was Robin about that? - anyone could see Darryl had the hots for you yesterday."

"Robin knows I would never do anything he wouldn't want me to." I thought that's true enough and Annette needn't know what Robin wants me to do (or what I want to do!)

"Wayne is on nights this week so I'm here on my own if you want to come over and use the pool any evening you're more than welcome."

"Club rules?"

Annette laughed

"That's up to you."

"Maybe we will then. Not tonight though - Darryl is taking Robin and I out to dinner. Hey. Why don't you come too - make up a foursome - seeing as you are home alone tonight?"

"I'd like that it's always so lonely when Wayne is on nights."

"I will check with Robin and Darryl and let you know later then. Thanks again for yesterday I had a wonderful day." (and an even more wonderful night I thought to myself).

We said our goodbyes and I hung up.

I sat for a few minutes thinking about last night and how lovely Robin had been - quietly setting things up for me to take advantage of the situation and not putting any pressure on me either way. I knew he would enjoy my story when I told him in bed but I also knew that his real fantasy was him watching or catching me and joining in and I resolved to make sure his fantasy came true very soon. I also knew that the poor darling had missed out on all the fun and must be as randy as hell by now but I planned to take care of that as soon as he got home! I realised he might be home any minute and I suddenly thought of the perfect way to welcome him home and say thank you.

Robin's story

I drove home slowly thinking about yesterday. Amanda had seemed so happy this morning and Darryl seemed a really nice guy (evidence of Amanda's great taste in men - well apart from her first husband of course!). I wanted to find a way of letting Amanda know how happy I was and how much I loved her so I stopped off at the supermarket and bought her a big bunch of flowers.

When I arrived home I left the flowers in the car and went to open the door - before I got there the door opened and Amanda was standing there in broad daylight totally naked - and she looked wonderful. I walked a little faster (OK I ran!) across to the door and took her in my arms kissing her. She dragged me in through the door pushed it shut behind me and pulled me tightly to her kissing me passionately and telling me how much she loved me. Then she stepped back smiled at me and said

"So now you have the 'slut wife' you always wanted."

With that she knelt in front of me and her hands started to undo my trousers.

"And this is how a slut welcomes her husband home!"

She pushed my trousers to my knees and her mouth closed around my cock her lips were tight around me as my cock grew to a full erection. She started licking and sucking me her head rocking up and down her hand coming up to cup my balls and gently stroke them. I leant back against the door - my knees were feeling weak and I knew this wouldn't last long - I had been so hard for so long last night.

"Amanda - I'm going to come very soon."

She paused her sucking for a moment to smile up at me and say

"Good! You need to come for your slut darling!"

Just hearing her say that was such a turn on and when she closed her lips tight around my cock again I was lost - my hands held her head gently and I began sliding my cock in and out of her mouth. She kept her lips tight around me and her tongue was licking in circles round and round my knob.

"Oh god Amanda here it comes"

I couldn't hold on and with a gasp of pleasure and a shudder that seemed to start at my toes and work its way up my legs and out through my cock I began coming. Amanda purred happily her tongue still licking as she felt me empty myself into her warm mouth. As my spasms subsided she licked slower and slower before finally letting me slip out of her mouth - she looked up at me smiling and licking her lips.

"Mmmm I knew you needed that my darling. I love you."

I helped her to her feet and kissed her.

"I love you too darling. And you aren't a slut you are a glorious happy sexy woman and I am so proud of you."

I was even prouder a moment or two later when I said

"Oh there's a present for you in the car. I'll go and get it."

She told me to go and sit down and then just opened the door walked over to the car completely unconcerned at being outside naked and got her flowers. She walked back kissed me and said

"Thank you. They're lovely."

We sat indoors together and I said that much as I loved having her naked she had better put a dress on at least before Darryl got back or we would never get out of the house for dinner.

"Oh that reminds me I phoned Annette to say thank you for yesterday and she said Wayne is on nights this week so I said I would ask if it was OK for her to come out with us for dinner."

"Fine by me." I said "the only thing better than one lovely woman is two lovely women. But its Darryl's treat so you'd better ask him. I've got his mobile number here.

Jane took it and went to phone Darryl. I just relaxed on the sofa thinking that I was definitely enjoying this new side of my wife.

"You and Darryl are too alike" she called "he said virtually the same thing as you when I asked about tonight. I'll just phone Annette. I heard her chattering and giggling on the phone with Annette and a few minutes later she came back in and said

"Annette will get Wayne to drop her off here on his way to work around six, I said we would make sure she got home safely after dinner."

"OK Darryl said he would be back around four so that gives him time to get settled in before she arrives and then we can go out and paint the town red."

"I'm just going to go and decide what to wear tonight and have a shower" said Amanda "you just relax and save your strength for later."

That sounded good to me so I made myself a coffee and wandered through to the other room to the PC. I sat down and checked our e-mails. Out of habit I read a couple of stories on the net but they seemed much less interesting now our real sex life had overtaken them! I toyed with the idea of writing a story about our weekend but decided against it - I've never been much of a writer.

In the end Darryl didn't get home until about five. Amanda had only just come back downstairs wearing a red dress with a halter neck which made it quite obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. When I stood up to kiss her and ran my hands down her back I discovered she wasn't wearing knickers either.

Amanda laughed

"This is my version of club rules"

"I hope you explained them to Annette then" I said.

"Not yet, but I will when she gets here!"

When Darryl arrived he didn't get such a spectacular welcome as I had but he certainly got kissed very thoroughly and I noticed he took the opportunity to have a good stroke of Amanda's bottom (and very strokeable it is too).

We sat and chatted while we waited for Annette to arrive. There was no awkwardness now, just three friends enjoying a quiet chat. Well perhaps Amanda calling us both "darling" and taking every chance she could to kiss either of us wasn't quite your run of the mill chat between friends but it felt very relaxed and comfortable.

It was just after six when we heard a car outside and Amanda went to open the door for Annette. Darryl and I could hear the two of them chatting in the hall before they came back into the room.

Amanda's story

I had decided to give Robin a special treat when he returned - he had been so good about leaving Darryl and I alone last night. I slipped of my clothes and waited naked in the hallway. When I heard the car pull up I had a momentary attack of nerves but I made myself carry out my plan to the letter. I opened the door and stood naked waiting for Robin - the bastard walked so slowly across the lawn I almost lost my nerve! As soon as he reached me I threw myself into his arms and kissed him dragging him in through the door and pushing it closed behind him. I stepped back saying

"So now I am a slut wife like you always wanted - and this is how a slut greets her husband!"

I knelt down and undid his trousers gently easing his cock out and kissing it. I glanced up at him - smiled - then took him in my mouth licking and sucking gently. I knew that Robin had probably been hard all last night and would need to come so I didn't expect him to last very long. His hands gently cupped my head encouraging me to take him deeper in my mouth. I used my tongue to lick round and round his knob occasionally flicking it from side to side as I bobbed my head back and forward never letting him slip right out. His hands tightened their grip slightly and I knew he was getting very close so I switched to a faster movement sucking harder each time I drew my head back then licking him again as I moved forwards.

"Oh god Amanda I'm coming."

I let his cock slide as far into my mouth as I could and felt it tense and jerk then he began to come. Jets of come were hitting the back of my mouth and I eased back slightly still sucking him and using my lips to milk his lovely cock. It seemed like he was never going to stop and I had to swallow fast to avoid spilling any of his lovely hot cream. Eventually he gave a great sigh and leant back against the door. I let him slip out of my mouth and looked up at him

"I knew you needed that darling. I love you and wanted to thank you for last night."

He lifted me to my feet and kissed me.

"I love you too darling. And you aren't a slut you are a glorious happy sexy woman and I am so proud of you."

"Oh by the way I brought you a present. It's in the car I'll go and get it for you in a moment."

I must have still been feeling really daring because I just opened the door and walked over to the car completely naked (I still can't quite believe I did that!). There was a huge bunch of flowers on the passenger seat and I walked back slowly then kissed him and said thank you.

We went through to the lounge and sat quietly for a few minutes.

"Much as I love having you naked darling you had better put some clothes on before Darryl gets back or we will never make it out to dinner tonight."

"Oh that reminds me I phoned Annette to say thank you for yesterday and she said Wayne is on nights this week so I said I would ask if it was OK for her to come out with us for dinner."

"Fine by me." he said "the only thing better than one lovely woman is two lovely women. But its Darryl's treat so you'd better ask him. I've got his mobile number here.

I went to phone Darryl - he is so like Robin - when I asked if Annette could join us he just said

"Mmmm two lovely ladies to spoil - how could I say no."

I phoned Annette and said we were on for dinner tonight.

"Great I'll get Wayne to drop me off on his way to work. What should I wear."

I laughed

"Well I'm planning to just wear that red dress of mine - the halter neck one."

She laughed

"Ok - I'm sure I can find something short and sexy - I want some attention from the men."

I knew she was joking about that - she has lovely breasts and I knew Robin for one wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off them for long.

I walked back to Robin

"she'll be here around six. I'm just going to have a shower and decide what to wear you just relax for a while. You will need all your strength later"

I laughed and gave him a kiss.

After my shower I got the red dress out - it's a halter neck and really is meant to be worn without a bra, although I hadn't been that daring when I had worn it before but I thought I might take the plunge tonight. On the spur of the moment I decided to leave my panties off too, Robin has always wanted me to go out without any underwear and tonight he was going to get his wish (and hopefully a few more wishes would come true later!)

When I went downstairs Robin gave me a wolf whistle and came to hug and kiss me. His hand stroked my bottom and he hummed appreciatively when he realised I had no undies on.

"This is my version of 'club rules'"

"Mmmm I hope you explained them to Annette then."

"Not yet but I will later."

Darryl arrive shortly after four and got a big welcome kiss. Like Robin he stroked my bottom and noticed I had no knickers on.

The three of us sat chatting waiting for Annette. There was no awkwardness now we just seemed like old friends relaxing together - and I was certainly enjoying having two lovely men to kiss and cuddle!

Just after six we heard a car outside and I went to the door to greet Annette.

We stood in the hallway for a moment chatting before going through to the lounge to join the boys.

"It's about time we made a move." said Darryl "whose car shall we take?"

"I'll drive." said Robin "our car has more room for four."

OK but give Annette and I five minutes to check our make up." I said.

Annette and I went upstairs together.

"You don't look like you need to do any make up" said Annette "so I guess this means you need some girl talk."

I laughed

"Well I just need to inform you of our 'club rules'" I said

"Oh. And what are they?"

"No underwear allowed"

She giggled

"I'll let you into a little secret. When Wayne is working nights he usually sleeps all afternoon beforehand. When I go to wake him up he always wants a quickie - you know how guys always wake up with a hard on."

I nodded

"Anyway" she continued "tonight we were in a bit of a hurry because of dropping me off here and I forgot to put my knickers back on. So that's not a problem. And if you could just undo the back of my dress I can soon lose the bra."

I unhooked the clasp and slid the zip of her dress down a little. She let the top of the dress fall away and then unhooked her bra and took it off."

Mmmm you do have lovely breasts" I said "Robin has always said you had the best tits of any of my friends!"

"I shall have to make sure he gets a good look then" she giggled.

"His eyes will be out on stalks" I said.

She pulled her top back up

"Be an angel and fasten the clip again I wouldn't want to fall out of this dress in the restaurant.!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.