Tom's Personal SEXetary - Cover

Tom's Personal SEXetary

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tom hires a new secretary to help him with his prolific erotic writing endeavors, but he quickly finds out that his new lady, Samantha, is more a SEXetary than any secretary he's ever had working for him before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Tom's SEXetary, Samantha, was within less than two weeks of delivering the baby she'd been carrying in her big pregnant belly when she informed Tom one afternoon that her milk had come in. She knew Tom well enough to know that would probably give him an instant hardon. When she'd entered her horny boss's office and informed him that she was now in the "milky tit" category, Tom instantly got a huge horny erection and took Sam by the hand, leading her over to the big couch there in his office where they'd fucked more times now than she'd kept count of.

Tom got Samantha situated and then he reached over, starting to unbutton the blouse she'd worn from the top down to get at her large pregnancy-swollen breasts that she'd told him were now lactating. He got her blouse undone, and then he reached in between her breasts, unfastening the front closure of her bra and he pulled the left bra cup away from her breast, letting Tom have free access to her sexy breast and beautiful nipple crowning it. He leaned over, closing his lips on the tit of her left breast and began gently and firmly suckling it.

"OHhhhhhhhhh, yeah, suck my nipples, Tom, yeah, baby, enjoy that mommy's milk that's just come in for me to feed our baby and you, honey," Samantha cooed as she loved the feeling of having Tom's lips locked over her aroused nipple, and then Samantha thought she'd cum then and there as she felt a rush of her breast milk passing through her nipple into her horny boss-lover's mouth as he began to suck and knead her large breast. "OHhhhhhhhhhhhh, babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," Sam moaned as she loved the erotic feeling of having Tom nursing her breast.

"I love it when you suck my tits, baby," Sam moaned as she laid back, letting Tom have his fill of nursing at her newly lactating breasts. She knew this was only the first of many times when he'd share the milk from her titties after their baby had enjoyed its fill of Mommy's milk. "They say having your breasts and nipples exercised like this is good for getting my nipples in condition for the baby to nurse, honey," Sam said, rubbing her hands over Tom's head as he moaned from the hotness of tasting Sam's delicious breast milk entering his mouth.

Tom's cock had quickly risen into full hardness from the news Sam had shared with him, and as soon as he'd gotten a nice little snack of her tit milk, Tom stood, undid his pants and pulled them and his briefs off, and then he lifted Sam's short skirt, pulling her bikini panties' crotch to the side, and he spread her shapely legs, aiming the full swollen head of his hardon straight up into Sam's tight wet pussy and he quickly had his cock inside her and started to thrust in and out as he fucked his horny SEXetary.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.