Preview

The Last 24 Hours

by Landrious1

Copyright© 2005 by Landrious1

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Cheating, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Petting, Squirting, Size, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: Alex Palmer's life fell apart nine months ago when his wife suddenly took their twin daughters and filed for divorce. 15 years of marriage is suddenly out the window and today is the final divorce hearing. With divorce looming, can his friends save him?

Prologue

I just felt sick at first. I mean I just found out that the love of my life, the mother of my twin daughters; my wife didn't love me and never had. To make matters worse she had trained our twin daughters to feel the same and I had the proof of it on video tape in front of me. To top it off the girls might not even be mine...

My wife had filed for divorce nine months ago and we were still in the process in court and I still didn't know what was happening. If not for an "accidental" encounter I would have let Lisa have everything...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.