Adam & Vivian Naked In School - Week Two - The Program - Cover

Adam & Vivian Naked In School - Week Two - The Program

Copyright© 2005 by caultron

Chapter 5: Tuesday at School

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Tuesday at School - Our favorite pair test their new relationship, the rules of The Program, and a few odd gadgets along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Period 1 - Honors Seminar

The bell rang just as I got to Honors Seminar. I barely got to my usual spot snuggling with Pietre when Holloway began her daily announcements.

"Good morning, students," she began as usual. "Today a student who's in The Program would like to present some information. I think you'll see why I've granted her request. Go ahead, Dee."

The picture changed and there was Dee, extra-tall frame, extra-long mouth, extra-long hair, extra-high heels, and extra whatever else. Her eyes looked strange, too. Some people apparently liked how she looked and some didn't, but they all took notice.

"Good morning. My name is Dee Muntz," she began. "I'm sure most of you have seen me around school. As to the rest, well, you're seeing me now.

"At the same time, I'm sure most of you don't remember me from my first two and a half years here. I was just a very plain girl, and because of that, no one ever noticed me. I tried making minor changes to my injection, but I was still plain.

"So, last fall, when it was time to review my injection, I asked the doctor about extreme makeovers. He gave me some nanobot catalogs and told me to discuss it with my parents.

"So we talked everything over, my parents and I, and they realized I'd never be happy unless I tried this. I picked Blackcomb-Weller because I liked their catalog the best, and during semester break my folks sent me to their extreme makeover center in Featherton.

"An extreme makeover center is where you select and receive the features you want. The first week you just talk to counselors and finalize your selections. They set up simulations of what you're going to look like, and you can keep adjusting that. The simulations only predict your outer appearance, though. They don't prepare you for how it's going to feel."

"How do you mean that, Dee?" Holloway asked. Dee's tongue flitted around inside her mouth as she turned toward Holloway, and that was kind of weird. As if the rest of her wasn't, but anyway...

"Well, part of it is your reaction to a strange new face and body size. Being so tall and always wearing spike heels, even simple movements like walking feel completely different. My heels make it harder to feel the floor, for example. That means I have to be more careful where I step."

"Why do you always wear spike heels?" asked Holloway.

"Oh, they changed my feet, heels, and ankles so that wearing high heels all the time is comfortable, even with my new size," Dee explained. "Here, you wanna zoom in?"

At that point Dee removed one shoe and the camera zoomed in for a close up. I'm not sure if her foot looked deformed or broken, but it was definitely weird. Her heel was just a small bump on the back of her leg. Her foot, despite being held straight, pointed downward at an impossible angle. The ball of her foot was much tougher-looking than normal, and her big toe was second from the inside, not first.

"Go on," urged Holloway.

"Well, most of the staff there have gone through makeovers, and you meet a lot of people who are growing their changes or getting adaptive therapy. That means you don't have to rely on the catalog pictures; you can see everything in real life. Also, you get an idea of what you'll be going through. A lot of people chicken out.

"Why didn't you chicken out, Dee?" Holloway asked.

"I was tired of being plain. I could have become one more duplicate of a movie star or supermodel, but there's no individuality in that. I didn't want psychological mods, either. Those are scary. I wanted an exotic body, not a new mind."

"Dee, why did you pick this specific look and how did it work out?" Holloway asked.

"I wanted more attention, but not because I looked like an animal or a mythical creature or some other weird thing. I wanted to look sexy. That's why I stuck mostly to human features, just bigger and better than I had originally. All together, I'm about a foot taller than I used to be, and much stronger."

"Did you intend to become that tall?" asked Holloway.

"Yes, I was so tired of being short and unnoticed that I decided to go for a big change. Anyway, it's better to increase bone size all at once. That makes it easier to keep everything else in proportion. The only drawback is that you can't ever get shorter. There's no treatment that makes your bones shrink."

"Are you stronger to support your greater weight, or did you need the extra bone mass to support the strength you wanted to have?"

"I chose the height first, and then optimized strength, endurance, body fat and so forth. The doctors kept everything in proportion. They improved my balance and coordination, too."

"Anything else?" Holloway prompted.

"Well, I have extra pussy muscles now," Dee explained. "Here, you wanna zoom in again?"

At that point Dee spread her legs and opened her crotch to the camera. Then, once her mons was full screen, she opened and closed her inner and outer lips and flexed them in various directions, no hands. "I have the same sort of muscles inside," she claimed but didn't demonstrate.

"Why are your eyes yellow today?" Holloway asked suddenly.

"Oh, those are easy. They're just contact lenses. I have a bunch of different colors I can wear. My teeth are prosthetic too. That means I can snap 'em in and out, wear longer or shorter ones, or whatever."

"Did everything turn out as you excepted?"

"No, I didn't think changing my mouth and throat would affect my voice so much. Guys have such big cocks these days that most girls can't fit it all in, you know? That's why I had everything lengthened. But somehow, it made my voice deep and raspy.

"Wearing flat shoes hurts my feet and ankles now. That's no big deal -- I expected to wear heels all the time anyway -- but I had a lot of trouble finding high heel house slippers and high heel gym shoes.

"The other thing was my hair. I thought having it grow down my back would make it look longer and fuller, and it does that. The problem is brushing it and then not crushing it. I wanted it curly, but now I can't sit in any sort of chair with a back. The curls get crushed and then I have to brush them again, and that's awkward. Cars, busses, and planes are especially difficult. So are classroom chairs. I can't lay on my back, either. I can sit upright or stand all day and not get tired, though.

"We need to wrap this up, Dee, but tell us: Are you happy with the results? Would you do it again?" Holloway asked.

"I'm still getting used to my new look, but yes, I'm happy with it. People notice me wherever I go, and I had more sex yesterday than I had in two and a half years before my change.

"Thank you, Dee," said Holloway. "Now, students, I allowed Dee this time because so many of you kept asking her the same questions yesterday. That was a poor use of her time, of your time, and of class time. Now, Dee wanted and expected to be noticed, and I'm sure you'll continue to do so. But the crowds surrounding her and blocking the hallways need to stop. Thank you again, Dee.

"Students, if you're having any sort of problem being in or around The Program, or just want to share your experiences, please visit the support group. It's in the drama shop every day after school.

"That's all for this morning. Have an enjoyable and productive day."

For the next half hour we discussed Dee's decision, especially the various connections between perception of one's inner self, self-perception of one's external appearance, and reaction to the perceived perception of others. That somehow led to a discussion of whether Dee's choices were self-mutilation or self-enhancement, keeping in mind that beauty lies in the mind of the beholder. I guess once they call you smart, they think you're gonna care about that kind of stuff.

I just figured if someone really wants to know what it's like, they should sign up for the same treatment. The long floppy tongue left me cold, though.

Period 2 - Communications

When class was over I disentangled from Pietre and headed straight to Communications, where I found Nadia. Then, after a brief discussion, we waited for Crystal and Adam. When they arrived, Nadia spoke up first.

"I have a Reasonable Request," she told Adam. "I think we should try a group hug."

Adam didn't seem to like the idea. "Is that legal?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is," I told him. Then the three of us surrounded him and more or less sandwiched him from head to toe. Then we began to sway back and forth a little, and glide our hands across him.

"I have a Reasonable Request," said Tess Palmer, the drama princess, who'd also arrived for Communions class. "Can anybody play?"

Tess wiggled her naked way onto Adam's right thigh, which pushed me over to his left. Nadia was next to me on the left butt cheek, and Crystal was on the right. I was already working Adam's balls, but Tess grabbed the bottom of his cock with predictable results. When Adam let fly, Tess got the bulk of it.

The four of us rocked and rolled Adam a little longer, then it was time for class. Tess, who still had a pretty good grip on Adam, made another Reasonable Request and then pulled him into the classroom with her. Both of them were still pretty messy, but they just plopped onto the nearest sofa. Crystal, Nadia, and I took the couch right behind them.

From our perch I could see Tess on the left, Adam in the middle, and the cotton-clad guy from Monday on the right of their sofa. Magnusson tossed Tess a box of tissues so that she and Adam could get cleaned up, but some of Adam's cum got on the cotton guy's white shirt and khaki slacks anyway. All in all, I don't think he enjoyed an hour sitting next to Adam very much. So you see, there is some justice in the world.

Magnusson began by showing some clips of people masturbating on television. In the first one Nicky Gavinski, the actress, was a talk show guest. She was naked, of course, and as the camera panned through the audience, several guys were clearly and openly stroking themselves. I guess that was supposed to convince the viewers that Gavinski was hot.

In the second clip Jarod Fogus, the news anchor, delivered the broadcast from a tall stool. He stayed flaccid for the first few stories, then began to stroke himself as if he were slightly bored. After glancing at Fogus, Elisa Leyh, the weather bunny, began stroking herself as well. By the end of the broadcast, both of them seemed ready to cum.

The third and final clip was from a sitcom called My So-Called Sex Life. It started with the main character, Elise Mammaro, waiting on a bus stop bench. Of course she got bored and started doing herself. In fact, she got into it so much that she missed the bus she was supposed to take.

Elise was just finishing herself when a businessman in a suit sat down. At the sight of Elise he began doing himself, and then Elise asked if he shouldn't keep his suit pants clean. That led to Elise helping him off with his pants, and both of them missing the next bus.

Someone did get off the bus, though. It was the businessman's next-door neighbor, wearing a fishnet smock. She got turned by what the guy was doing, then hiked her smock, leaned against the lamppost, and started doing likewise.

To make a long story short, they finally got a bus driver who jerked off watching all three of them jerk off, and then everybody got on that bus. Of course, Elise found herself sitting across from a naked hunk who was masturbating, so she began to masturbate again, and of course she missed her ending stop.

Magnusson went on to discuss the importance of ratings, and how this leads the networks and producers to give the viewers whatever they want, or at least whatever will get their attention.

The question I wondered about, however, was how all this affected families like Lonnie, Johnnie, Donnie, and Ronnie Delonnie. Did jack-off families like the Delonnies encourage such programming, or did those programs turn the Delonnies into jack-offs?


After class the four of us repeated our Reasonable Requests for a group hug with Adam, and then Crystal and Nadia whisked him down the hall toward English. Adam tried a Reasonable Request to be left alone, but Nadia convinced him The Program didn't work that way.

"So, do you really think there's a chance of me getting in the actor's guild like you guys?" Tess asked.

"Well, yeah, you could just talk to the same lawyer," I advised her. "You might wanna check, though, whether you can turn pro and still act in amateur productions like class and college plays."

"What were those names again?"

"Edgar Robinsong is the lawyer, and Hilda Clipperd is the producer. Hey, thanks again for helping us out," I hinted.

"Oh, no problem," Tess replied. "I'll let you know how this turns out. Meanwhile keep me in mind for those commercials."

"We will. Bye," I hinted again, then she was gone.

Time was getting short but then a call from Reb came in. Naturally, I answered.

"Oh, Viv, it's really you," she began. "Thanks for lookin' me up, hey?"

"No problem," I replied. "You look like shit; you know that? Are you off your injection or somethin'?"

"No, Magic somehow managed to send a doctor from the Red Cross with it. Twice, in fact. But those cárceles don't have the healthiest food, you know. Plus I lost the shop; I lost the beach house; I'm just kinda bummed out. Magic tells me you were lookin' for a certain item."

"Yeah, is that a problem?"

"No. In fact, I've had it with this town and this state. How's the lifestyle there?"

"Not bad. There's not much of a scene here, but I'm workin' with some people to put one together. Why?"

"Magic and I were talkin' and we thought we might deliver the item personally. Then, since we'd be in town, we could look around. Whadya think? Thursday be OK?"

"Thursday? Yeah, that'll work."

"OK, we'll call when we get in. Get us a hotel, OK? Low profile?"

"Are you broke? I mean, if they got everything... ?"

"Ah, let's just say that between Magic and me, we can swing the room. Should I call this number when we get in?"

"Yeah, do. Hey Bang!, huh?"

"Yeah, Bang! See ya' Thursday," Reb promised, then she disconnected.

Things were definitely accelerating so I called Ollie Chan at Bushie's Off-Road. Fortunately, he answered right away.

"Hey Ollie, what's a cheap but clean hotel right near the shop, there?" I asked.

"When manufacturer's reps and salesmen come in from out of town, they usually stay at the Banana Tryst. I guess it must be OK," Ollie suggested.

"OK, thanks. Uh, there's somethin' else. Are all the shop bays there assigned, or is there an empty one?"

"Actually, we have two empty ones, "Ollie explained. "We had a guy quit last month and Mr. Bushman hasn't found a replacement yet. So that bay is open, plus there's a spare that's never been used. Why, you know somebody?"

"There's an outside chance," I replied, and then I thanked him and called the Banana Tryst. They were happy to reserve one double room for a week starting Thursday, contact Lucy Lastic at Soroban Accounting for the deposit.

After that I told my PDA to draw a map showing all storage companies that had drive-in garages available, and that were five-miles or less from Bushie's Off-Road. Then I called each one, starting with those in the oldest part of town, looking for a garage with brick or concrete walls, no windows, twenty-four hours access, and no visibility from the main road. The third company, Folsom Lockup, had just what I wanted. They agreed to hold the unit until Thursday, when I would stop by to pick up the access codes.

With time getting critical I sent a quick message to Lucy Lastic, asking her to pay any Banana Tryst or Folsom Lockup charges from my personal account and to keep them private. Then I rushed into College English and took my seat across from Pietre just as the bell rang.

Period 3 - College English

Surprisingly, nothing unusual happened in College English that day. Perhaps reading Thoreau was just a turn-off, or perhaps the word unusual was losing its meaning. Either way, I just paid attention and waited for the bell.

Lunch Period

When the long-awaited bell finally came, I was out of the room like a shot. The student lounge was two floors down and three wings over, but I made it in record time.

Of course, I shouldn't have worried. Nadia was already in line and just as her turn came, the maintenance superintendent removed a Danger - Men Working sign from the big whoop. The faculty monitor handed Nadia a clean sheet, Nadia told her PDA to pay for it, and then the two of us rushed to get things set up, grabbing pillows and towels along the way.

The lounge itself was part of the original building. Initially, it had been the girl's gym. Now it was filled with bed frames, mattresses, couches, ottomans, floor mats, wall shackles, and even some exercise equipment. The original locker room now contained hot tubs, pulsating shower heads, water jets, and a wide assortment of unusual sinks, toilets, urinals and more esoteric fixtures. The sound system and lighting tracks were killer. Plaques near the entrance indicated the donor of each piece.

The big whoop was a twelve-foot circular bed: the kind of thing they used to put in honeymoon suites for group marriages, I guess. Nowadays, they're pretty common in family motels, tropical reports, and houses with open floor plans. Anyway, an outgoing senior class donated one for the student lounge.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.