Adam & Vivian Naked In School - Week Two - The Program - Cover

Adam & Vivian Naked In School - Week Two - The Program

Copyright© 2005 by caultron

Chapter 3: Monday After School

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Monday After School - Our favorite pair test their new relationship, the rules of The Program, and a few odd gadgets along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

By the time Calculus ended at three o'clock I was practically sleepwalking. I could have used a sixteen-ounce espresso or three but had to settle for a Coke. I downed the can in seconds then headed to the drama shop for Halloway's whippy-dippy after-school support group.

Adam and Dee Muntz, of all people, were tangled up outside the drama shop door. Dee was on top and had all of Adam's cock in her mouth, which even then was no easy feat. Adam's face was pinned beneath her hips and she was stomping the floor with her spike heels. The hair down her back was flipping from side to side.

The support group itself turned out to be a real zoo, and not just because Dee followed Adam into the room. The room was just a big open space with old scenery and file cabinets in the corners and fancy lighting in the ceiling.

The faculty sponsor turned out to be Nystrom, the school nurse. She told the seven of us to arrange a few dozen folding chairs in a circle, and then to sit together facing the door. Nystrom herself took a barstool along one side. I gave her one thing: she had the right kind of legs for a barstool.

I managed to get a seat next to Adam but for some crazy reason Dee Muntz pulled up a fake tree stump and took a spot on his other side.

About two dozen students showed up for support, or at least to watch the proceedings, or maybe for another look at Ben or Dee. Whatever.

"Welcome, everyone," Nystrom began after a few minutes. "We're all here for mutual support, so feel free to say anything or respond to anything. At the same time, whatever's said in this room stays in this room. No one should have to worry about feeding the rumor mill. If that's why you're here, now is the time to leave."

No one left but a guy with a nice-looking erection did stand up and began the session.

"Uh, hi, my name is Javier Boomhower and I'm Naked In School," he began.

"That really isn't necessary," advised Nurse Nystrom.

"Uh, sorry, but I can't help it," he replied. "Anyway, my name is Javier and I'm Naked In School. And uh, what you said, that's the problem. This is my first day in The Program and I've had this erection all day. I thought I was ready for this but, you know, sticking out like this all day, well, it's embarrassing. What can I do about it?"

"Find some chick with a wet pussy and work it out," I advised. Nystrom threw me a dirty look but I didn't care. It wasn't like I volunteered for the job, or would get a grade for it.

"I think it's good-looking," Crystal observed. "Have any girls approached you?"

"You mean like, flirted or propositioned me? Yeah, they have."

"Well, then, they must like it," Crystal pointed out.

"Is it from an injection or natural?" Adam asked.

"My injection is pretty mild," Javier responded. "It's not from that. I think it's just from being naked around all these naked girls."

"I think you should accept it as natural and take up some of those flirts and propositions," Nadia suggested.

"Uh, OK, I'll try that," he said, and then he sat down. The girl sitting next to him whispered something in his ear, and then they both stuck their hands in each other's laps.


"My name is Erik Shoults and I'm Naked In School," began the next guy. Nystrom shook her head but didn't correct him.

"Hi, Erik," said everyone in unison. Oh brother!

"My problem started this morning," he explained. What a surprise. "In the gym I got all freaky when I had to take my clothes off. Then I had to walk to class and it got worse. The walls seemed to be closing in. Then I had to pee but I couldn't because all these people could have been watching my butt. Then I couldn't pay attention in class because it was so weird sitting there with no clothes on, and with my naked butt sticking to the seat, and with all those other naked kids around me, and with the kids who were wearing clothes probably watching me..."

"You seem OK now," I remarked. Otherwise, I figured, the guy would babble the whole afternoon away.

"Well, that's the thing. After a while, I kept looking at the other naked kids, and they started to seem kind of normal. I mean, you see naked people everywhere these days. Walking through the hall to second period wasn't so bad after that. By lunch time, it didn't bother me at all."

"Do you see that as a problem?" Crystal asked.

"Well no, I kind of like it now. In fact, I really don't feel like getting dressed to go home. That's why I haven't picked up my clothes from the gym yet."

"So?" Nadia asked?

"Well how do I get this past my parents?"

"Have they forbidden you to go naked?" asked Crystal.

"No, it never came up."

"Have they demanded that you wear clothes?" asked Dee as she licked her cheek. That was weird.

"No."

"So call up whoever's home and ask 'em. Do they know you were in The Program today?"

"Well, yeah."

"Do they ever see you naked?" Dan asked.

"No, we always wear clothes at home, even when we go down the hall to take a shower."

"Well then, maybe they're curious how you looked at school today. Did you ever think of that?" Nadia suggested.

"No, I didn't. So, what, you think I should just call home and say, 'Hey, Mom, I've decided I like being naked and I want to stay that way?'"

"Either that or ease into it," suggested Nadia. "Like, first tell 'em you're gonna walk home naked, then tell 'em you're gonna stay naked till dinner, then come to dinner naked, then do your homework or whatever naked, then go to bed naked, and so forth. See how far you get."

"Well, OK, that seems weird but I'll give it a try. There's one other thing, though: Even though I was naked today, I didn't seem to be attracting any more girls than before. Is that usual?"

"The first day of The Program is always a little weird," said Crystal, "but you should probably get rid of that body hair, most of it anyway, and try to stay erect."


"My name is Julianne Dithers and I'm Naked In School," said the next girl.

"Hi, Julianne," said everyone.

"I can't seem to concentrate in class," Julianne complained.

"Is it because you're naked, or because there are naked people around you?" asked Nadia.

"Uh, neither, I think," she replied. "I mean, I was having the same trouble last week."

"Is it because you're horny?" Nadia asked.

"Well, maybe."

"Maybe you should have more sex between classes," Teah suggested.

"OK," said Julianne, then she sat down and began whispering to Erik Shoults.


"My name is Rhonda and I'm Naked In School," began a redheaded junior.

"Hi, Rhonda," the group intoned.

"My problem is my little brother. He's perverted. Whenever I'm home, he watches me and masturbates. That's when I have clothes on. I'm sure this week is going to be even worse."

"You can be in The Program and still wear clothes at home," Nadia pointed out.

"No, my parents want me to get this over with, so I have to be seven by twenty-four," Rhonda explained.

"Could you gross him out by masturbating at him?" suggested Crystal. "I know I'd gross out my brother if I did that."

"No, I think it would just encourage him."

"Have you spoken with your parents about it?"

"Yeah, they're the ones who gave him permission. They think it's natural."

"My advice is to either join the fun or stay away from home," I suggested. "Don't run away; just stay with friends and call your folks once a day."

Julianne Dithers and Erik Shoults were hand-jobbing each other by then, but I don't think Rhonda noticed. Either that or she wasn't impressed.


"Hello, I'm Max Kintz and I'm Naked In School," began the next guy.

"Hello, Max," said everyone.

"Uh, my problem is carried over from last week, too. I can't go to the toilet in these new washrooms with girls all around," he complained.

"So go outside," Teah suggested.

"What if someone else is around?" Quiggle asked.

"Aim away from 'em. Look, if you're still having trouble tomorrow, find me and I'll help you." Teah replied. This earned a very odd look from Dan but Teah quickly called, "Next!"


"Hi, I'm Tamala McWalters and I'm wearing clothes in school," said a tall girl wearing a cotton blouse and wool skirt.

"Hi, Tamala," everyone said.

"With all these naked people running around, I keep wetting my panties," she moaned.

"So ditch the panties," Crystal suggested.

"Then my slip would get wet," Tamala explained.

"So ditch the slip," Crystal suggested.

"Then my skirt would get wet. Also, it itches."

"So ditch the skirt," Crystal suggested.

"I don't want to go around naked, or bottomless," said Tamala.

"So stop looking at the naked guys," I offered.

"No, it's the naked girls that arouse me," the girl explained.

"So stop looking at the naked girls?" Crystal suggested, a little off-balance.

"Maybe you have the same problem as Julianne," Teah suggested. "Maybe you should have more sex between classes."

"Well, I've never actually had sex," Julianne explained. "Boys don't appeal to me, and I don't know which girls to ask."

"I'll help you," volunteered a girl from the back row. She had a crew cut and heavy black eye makeup, and she stroked Julianne's butt as she led her out of the room.


"Hi, my name is Lana Siever and I'm Naked In School," began the next victim.

"Hi, Lana," came the chorus.

"I'm worried because I've been naked all day and no boys have come on to me," she grumbled.

I mean, really, that was about all I could take. Plus it was time for me to head over to Bogswamp Realty and see what my new job was like.

I tried to get Adam's attention for a minute but his eyes were locked on Lana Siever. So instead I just stood up, apologized, and headed for the door.

"Lana, perhaps you'd like to sit next to me," I hear Adam say. Then, when I turned around, I saw him offering the seat I'd just vacated. Great, just great, but I did have to get to work. The last thing I saw was him mouthing something to me. "Trust me," I think.


Hanging around for Halloway's support group had one advantage, anyway; the school parking lot was mostly empty when I left. My penance was having to smile and wave at half a dozen people on the way to Bogswamp's. I managed to avoid a busload of football players, but only by taking a wrong turn.

Despite the wrong turn, I arrived at Bogswamp Realty with a minute to spare. The lobby was fitted out with a variety of loveseats, ottomans, and daybeds that I presumed were for the customers. The lighting gradually changed colors and the Muzak was playing Ravel's Bolero.

The receptionist was sprawled on a big fuzzy daybed loaded with cushions and suspended a couple of feet above the floor. Nearby was a Plexiglas barstool and a velvet-covered bar swing, which I assumed were hers as well. At first she seemed lost in space, fingering herself, but then she noticed me, sat up, and slithered to the floor.

"Hi, I'm Marlene Deleonardo," she greeted me warmly. Actually, it was a bit too warmly, considering she was completely naked and obviously wet.

Marlene wasn't the receptionist I'd met on Sunday. The lobby seemed a lot different, too. Perhaps it just looked different in late afternoon, I thought, or perhaps I hadn't paid much attention on Sunday. Right.

Ravel's Bolero ended and some nondescript jazz began. Marlene took a towel from the stack, wiped her hands and pussy, then asked, "How can I help you? Say, are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired," I explained. "My name is Vivian Vivichelli. I'm here to start work today."

"OK, I'll just need your ID," she stated, so I told my PDA to send it.

"Yup, I see your records. I see you're already in uniform, so to speak, so you just need to fill out a few forms, and then I'll introduce you to Mark Fortman. He's our customer service manager. Just sit anywhere you like and let me know when you're done."

With that, Marlene kind of rolled back onto her daybed.

I tried sitting on the nearest ottoman only to find that it vibrated. So did the second, but the third stayed still. Filling out the forms was mostly cut-and-paste, so after just a few minutes I was back at Marlene's cushion.

"Don't bother sitting up," I offered, "but I'm done."

"That's OK, so am I," Marlene replied, drying herself with another towel. Then she hopped back down and told me to follow her.

First we walked through the lounge where agents worked with the clients. This consisted mostly of large video screens surrounded by small groupings of comfortable furniture. You could tell the clients because they, for the most part, were the ones wearing clothes.

Next came the room where all the agents worked. This was furnished with some desks, some daybeds, some lounge chairs, and a lot of backdrops painted solid blue or green. These, I found out later, were so that when a client called, the agent could appear to be anywhere. Bogswamp's office was in the corner, glassed-in and slightly raised. Adam's mom had an office closer to the client lounge. When she spotted me I waved, then she smiled warmly and waved back. All the agents were, of course, naked.

After that came the back office, where several naked clerks were working. That room had a lot of file cabinets and office machines that tended to block the view but the floor plan was still fairly open.

In the back of the back room were Fortman's office and two others. Fortman had a traditional office desk pushed against the back wall and a fairly normal office chair.

After introducing us, Marlene drifted away and Fortman told me to have a seat. The only option was an ottoman near the door so I took it. Apparently it had seen a bit too much wear to remain out front, but at least it didn't vibrate.

"Hi, Vivian, I'm Mark Fortman," he began. Of course, he was naked, too, and by that time I was getting a little freaky. Even though I personally hadn't worn clothes in over a year, it seemed odd for everyone around me to be naked.

"Glad to have you aboard," Fortman continued. "I want you to take a run with Courtney this afternoon, but she's still out. That's Courtney Bomzer. She's moving onto days now that you're filling in nights and weekends. Did Ozzie explain that?"

"Who?"

"Ozzie Bogswamp. The owner? The guy who hired you?"

"Oh, yes. I'm sorry, Mr. Fortman. I knew him only as Mr. Bogswamp," I explained.

"We always use first names here, Vivian. Just call me Mark," said Fortman.

"OK, Mark," I replied.

"Splendid! Now, for today, I'm going to introduce you to Neil Vankleeck, our senior records clerk. He'll be preparing most of the paperwork you'll need to deliver. Then we'll get you the study materials for your Bonded Courier and Notary Public exams. Ozzie mentioned those, didn't he?"

"Yes, he did."

"Neil will also show you the computer systems we use, as he has time. So work with Neil, ride with Courtney when you can, and in the meantime study for those exams. You seem a little drowsy. Is all this too much?"

"No. I'm sorry Mark, but my aunt was sick all last night and I had to care for her. I'm afraid I didn't get much sleep. I can assure you that this won't keep happening. She was just reacting to her injection, and she'll be in the hospital until she recovers."

"That's great of you to do that," Fortman praised. "There aren't a lot of kids these days who care about their family, let alone their relatives that way. Let's get you introduced to Neil, and then get you on a run with Courtney today. After that, you can go home early. Then let's schedule four to eight here on Tuesday and Wednesday to ride with Courtney, to work with Neil, and to study. If you have any questions, ask me, Neil, or one of the agents. Thursday or Friday you can go downtown and try the exams. If you pass, we'll put you on full schedule next week. Does that sound OK?"

"Yes, Mark, that'll be fine. Thank you," I replied.

After that, Fortman introduced me to Neil Vankleeck. Neil added me to the agency's user database, and then gave me the URL for the study materials. Even better, he showed me the break room, where I could get a cup of coffee. After that, I found a nook in the back room and began reading.

I read most of the study guide in half an hour and then headed to the break room for another cup of coffee. I was just about to leave when Adam's mom came in.


"So, there you are," Adam's mom greeted me warmly.

"Oh, hi, Mrs. Jonson," I replied. Cripes, I almost said Yonson!

"Please, call me Cynthia," she urged. "We always use first names here. So how's it going?"

"Oh, fine, Cynthia, thanks. I've just been studying for my Bonded Courier and Notary Public tests, and waiting for Neil to have some time or Courtney to come in."

"It seems you've made quite an impression on Adam," Cynthia remarked.

"Do you mean today or up through yesterday?" I asked.

"Why, what happened today?"

"Well, you know, I started The Program today. We all did: Adam, Ben, Dan, Crystal Nadia, Teah, and me. Well, being naked... I do that anyway."

"All the time?"

"Yeah, over a year now. But the Reasonable Requests drive me up the wall. So last year I figured out that I needed to make an example of the first few people who tried one on me. After that, everybody left me alone."

"That might cost you some friends but I can see where it might work," Cynthia observed.

"Yeah. So this weasely guy Gary Fischbak wanted to feel me up this morning, and I had to let him, but them I made him eat me for about twenty minutes."

"Oh my. Does Adam know about this?"

"Well, yeah, because I did it -- that is, I made Fischbak do it -- right there in the gym where everyone was checking into The Program."

"I suppose Adam got pretty upset, didn't he?"

"Well, yeah, but the promise we made Sunday was to trust each other. We never talked about being exclusive. We never even mentioned the word."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.