Adam & Vivian Naked In School - Week Two - The Program - Cover

Adam & Vivian Naked In School - Week Two - The Program

Copyright© 2005 by caultron

Chapter 2: Monday at School

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Monday at School - Our favorite pair test their new relationship, the rules of The Program, and a few odd gadgets along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Period 1 - Honors Seminar

First period was Honors Seminar, which was mostly a bull session for whoever the teachers decided was brainy enough. Depending on our so-called talents, we also got credit for research reports, original poems and stories, paintings, or whatever. It was a pretty eccentric bunch.

The classroom layout was a circular sofa about 25 feet in diameter. I snuggled up with Pietre Agoras as usual. As he often did, Pietre was wearing a tank top and some gauzy lounge pants.

Across the circle Ben Daire took his usual position between two Chinese girls named Petunia Pei and Yulan Yuan. Both girls were well over six feet tall, and I guess that's what Ben saw in them. I mean, they were always fully dressed. That morning, as usual, they were wearing white cotton blouses, plaid skirts, white knee socks, and black buckle shoes.

Both girls were quiet and shy, with a habit of giggling softly to each other. Nevertheless, each took an interest in one of Ben's cocks. First they looked, then they pointed, then touched with a fingertip.

Our teacher was Maharishi, who bristled at the word guru and called herself a mentor instead. That day she wore a loosely-wrapped sari with her hair tied in a bun. She had three jewels embedded in her forehead, many elaborate earrings, and a nose ring.

Maharishi activated the video projector just as Holloway began her daily announcements. Holloway was still in the gym, using the same microphone she'd used to make announcements during Program initiation.

"Good morning, students," she began as usual. "And good morning especially to the one hundred and sixty-three students, seven teachers, and four staff who entered the Naked In School Program this morning. I hope each and every one of you finds this week to be a valuable and rewarding experience, even if it seems a bit uncomfortable at first.

"Most of you know the rules. Any Program participants found concealing themselves in any way will need to complete two additional weeks in The Program. There's no sneaking around in towels or covering yourself with your hands, for example.

"Anyone can make Reasonable Requests of any Program participant, and the participant has to comply. But please, let's not go overboard with this. Reasonable Requests are to satisfy curiosity, and to remind Program participants that they shouldn't be shy about themselves. Naturally, bullying, domination, stalking, and so forth are still off limits. In addition:

Reasonable Requests may not involve students touching faculty or staff.

Reasonable Requests may not involve faculty or staff touching students.

No one will be subject to Reasonable Requests during class time.

"With this large a group, I'm sure some of you will run into problems. I'm talking about stress, anxiety, new feelings that arise, not knowing how to act... that sort of thing. For that reason, we'll be sponsoring a support group every day after school. This week, it'll be in the drama shop. If you're having any sort of problem, or just want to share your experiences, please drop by.

"Finally, will the following students please to come to the principal's office immediately: Nadia Blosser, Crystal Cleary, Adam Jonson, Vivian Vivichelli, Ben Daire, Dan Thatte, and Teah Schurt.

"That's all for this morning. Have an enjoyable and productive day."

Oh shit, I thought. What did they catch the seven of us doing? Holloway sure wasn't pulling us out of class to tell us we were in The Program. We already knew that.

In any event, Maharishi was staring right at me. We locked eyes for a moment, then she glanced at the door. I took the hint and left. I asked Ben if he knew what was up but he didn't. Well, I mean, he was up from Petunia and Yulan but that's not what I meant and he knew it. He was an interesting guy that way, though...

Assistant Principal Sippling was ushering everyone into the principal's office. Holloway didn't have a desk, just a daybed pushed against the far wall, a cabinet with a few drawers, and a swing-away computer monitor nearby. A stack of Program boxes was in the corner,

Cushioned benches were built into the wall on both sides of the room. I sat at the end of one bench, hoping Adam would sit next to me, but instead he took the far end. Dan sat next to Adam, leaving the spot between us for Teah.

Nadia, Ben, and Crystal sat across from us. Crystal started writhing around, winking, and trying to get Adam's attention, but he just stared out the window. I couldn't help but look at Ben, and that Adam noticed. He seemed disgusted or exasperated; I couldn't decide which.

No one seemed to know what was up. Then, after a few minutes, Holloway entered the room and sat Indian-style on her daybed.

"Thank you all for coming," she began. "I'm sure you all heard my announcement this morning about the Naked In School support group. Well, in order to get that started, we decided we needed to organize a student panel. After due consideration, the Naked In School Committee has suggested your group to fill that role."

No one said a word but there was no doubt what we were each thinking: "Why me?"

"We selected your group because you seem to work so well together," Holloway explained.

We all looked around, dubiously wondering who Holloway was talking about. But no one else was in the room.

"And also, because most of you seem so comfortable being naked," she added. Of course, this didn't clarify things a bit, at least for the other six.

"If it helps, this would count as your extracurricular Program activity," Holloway continued. "I know some of you have activities already, such as swim team and pompom, but others don't. All you need to do is sit at the front of the room, listen to whoever comes in, and offer any suggestions you may have. A faculty member will be present in case things get beyond what you can handle. Are you willing to work with me on this?"

Crystal readily agreed, then Nadia, then Teah. Once the girls had agreed, so did Dan, Adam, and Ben.

"I needed to be at work at four o'clock. Is that OK?" I asked Holloway.

"Yes, Vivian, I'm sure we can work around that," she replied. It was kind of spooky that she knew my name.

"Anything else?" Holloway continued. "If not, I'll let you get back to class."

No one had any more comments, so one by one we filed out of her office and into the hall. I didn't know if we were supposed to be amateur shrinks or what.


The period was more than half over by then, making it easy to cut class. Teah led Dan toward a wash room and to my surprise, Ben followed them.

"We all have Communications next," I reminded Adam, Crystal, and Nadia. "Shall we just walk slow and get there when the bell rings?"

"No great loss. I've just got study hall," said Nadia.

"I think we'll go back to gym," Adam decided, then he grabbed Crystal's butt and steered her down the hall. After a few steps, she grabbed his butt as well. I suppose Adam thought he was irritating me and to my chagrin, he was. Lack of sleep does funny things to you sometimes.

"What kind of a number did you pull on Dee Muntz?" I asked Nadia as we ambled down the hall.

"I swear, none of that," Nadia responded. "Last year she kept talking to me about being plain, and OK, I suggested changing her injection, but I never suggested any of that extreme makeover stuff she got. I didn't even know half of that stuff existed."

"You never watch cable, eh?" I probed.

"Not that," Nadia insisted.

"Then why was she so pissed with you?"

"Well, that's gotta be quite a shock, you know? I mean, even though she chose all that stuff herself and signed for it, it's gotta be weird when it actually takes effect and you look in the mirror. I guess she stayed home last week and had tutoring, but this week they picked her for The Program and she had to come in."

"So what, she's freaked about being naked?"

"No, she's been naked since the changes kicked in. I guess she's a little stressed about that, but it's not the main issue. I mean, where's she going to find a blouse that'll go over that mane down her back? And even if she could, what's the point of having an extreme makeover and covering it up?"

"Well, I suppose. But remember your deal with Adam, OK? The one where you promised to stop messing with people?"

"Yeah, I know. But if anything, I was talking Dee out of more features."

"Even so."

"All right. Adam's pissed at you, huh?"

"So it would seem."

"Are we still working that second deal with Bushie's Off-Road?" Nadia asked.

"Yeah, did you get over there yesterday?"

"I did, and I spoke briefly with Bushman, but I didn't want to push him too fast. Otherwise, he might figure out it was our idea rather than his."

"What about Ollie Chang?"

"He doesn't work Sundays."

"Was it hard getting those labia rings?"

"Gosh, it's been a while, but I don't think so. It depends where you go. Teah got that ring up in Oval Point and had sex with Dan the same night. It never got infected, either, despite all those pissing games she plays."

"Got a favorite shop?"

"Needles and Pins is good."

At that point, the bell rang and my PDA signaled a message from Dr. Polk's office. I still had one item of business for Nadia, though, so I told my PDA to hold the call.

"Uh, look, Nadia, Adam and Crystal are probably going to show up together from gym. Would you mind putting a delay on Crystal so Adam gets here alone?"

"OK, but you're gonna owe me one," she replied.

"Done," I agreed, and then Nadia was off.

Holly Dooly said Dr. Polk was pissed, but he agreed Marjorie was in bad shape and he'd sent her to the hospital for observation and treatment. Dr. Polk thought that would take a couple of days, at least. Holly Dooley thought that since the state paid for the injection, and the injection caused the problems, she could get the state to pay for the office call, the ambulance ride, and the hospitalization. Cool.

With Marjorie taken care of I restored an address book from one of my archives, extracted a number I'd once tried to forget, and told the PDA to dial it.

"Thank you for calling Borderline Dirt and Speed," a mechanical voice replied. At least they were still in business. "Unfortunately, we're closed right now, but your call is very important to us. Please leave a message at the sound of burning rubber. Screech!"

"Uh, hi guys, this is Viv. Vivian Vivichelli. I'm trying to get in touch with Reb or Magic. That's, uh, Rebecca Ribelle or Madge Ikemoto. If you know where either of them are, or know anybody who knows, please ask 'em to call me at this number. Thanks. Bye."

Period 2 - Communications

Sure enough, Adam walked into communication class alone. As usual, he took an end seat on one of the rear sofas so I rushed in and took the middle seat next to him. A guy wearing a cotton shirt and slacks sat next to me. Adam seemed annoyed but before I could say anything, mister cotton clothes tapped me on the shoulder.

"Uh, I'd like to feel your breast, please," he told my left nipple.

I threw him The Glare but he didn't notice.

"It's OK, right?" he asked. "As a Reasonable Request?"

"Yeah, OK, have your fun," I said, but then I immediately turned toward Adam.

"Are you still pissed about that scene in the gym this morning?" I asked Adam. "Is there something you want to talk about?"

Adam turned to face me, then watched the cotton guy's hand as it slid across my nipple. I, however, devoted my entire attention to Adam.

"I thought we had an agreement," Adam mumbled.

"We do. Or at least I do," I said. "We're going to trust each other. That was the deal. We didn't promise to stop living, did we?"

"Define trust," said Adam. He was still watching either my tit or the guy's hand; I couldn't figure out which.

"What, this? We're in the flipping Program this week, remember? Anybody who wants to feel me up, I gotta let 'em. You too. If some chick wants to feel you up, you gotta let her. Sure, it stinks, but get pissed at The Program, not me, OK"?

By then the cotton guy had both hands on my tits and I could feel his breath between my shoulder blades.

"I don't think that business this morning was a Reasonable Request," stated Adam.

"It started out that way, but then I decided to teach Fischbak a lesson."

"A lesson in what? Sex ed?"

Suddenly, I felt something wet on my back. The asshole was drooling.

"No, not to mess with me."

"I don't see how that's gonna do it. I was more like a reward than a punishment."

"Naw, he lost all control. I humiliated him. He's not gonna like that."

Adam seemed ready to speak, but then the bell rang and Magnusson started class. I pushed the cotton kid's hand away and he banged his funny bone on the sofa trim. Good for him. The sofa soaked up the drool on my back.

The class was all lecture, mostly about organizing your material and holding the audience's attention. I tried snuggling with Adam a few times, but he tensed up and pushed me away. His dick was sticking up like a gearshift lever, of course, but every time I reached for it Adam stopped me. The cotton pants guy watched all of this and eventually opened his zipper but I paid him no attention.


The moment class ended my PDA signaled a message. I would have preferred to talk with Adam some more but he and Crystal instantly hurried off to their English class. Vaguely, I wondered if Adam was going to mess Sandra as he'd done all last week, or whether being with Crystal would stop him. Or maybe he'd mess Crystal? Who knew?

Nadia headed off to her Math class and I pulled up the incoming message. Sure enough, there was Magic, standing in her overalls. The text said, "Viv! I can't wait to talk! Call me back at this number soonest! Bang!" so back I called and there she was.

"Viv, it's really you, huh? Gosh, this is great! Hang on a minute, will ya?" From the looks of things, she was holding the guts of a rebuilt radial transmission together with her hands. Incredibly, she tipped a couple of pins off the edge of the table, let them fall into the mechanism, waited for a click, set the whole thing down, and watched it hold together. Then she wiped her hands on a shop rag, tipped up her greasy hat the way mechanics have done for a hundred years, and turned to face the camera.

"I thought only a robotic servo unit could assemble those," I remarked.

"Yeah, a lot of people think that," Magic replied. "You know, I should be pissed at you for leaving like you did."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.