Adam & Vivian Naked In School - Week Two - The Program - Cover

Adam & Vivian Naked In School - Week Two - The Program

Copyright© 2005 by caultron

Chapter 1: Monday Morning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Monday Morning - Our favorite pair test their new relationship, the rules of The Program, and a few odd gadgets along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The air was dank with cigarette smoke, the bad spring in the couch was jabbing me in the side, and the sound of puking was coming from the bathroom. By all signs, this was going to be another crap morning.

Hello, Monday.

The weekend hadn't been much better. Sure, I'd gotten my injection Saturday morning. Sure, that meant I'd keep my shape and my strength for another six months. Otherwise I'd have melted into a heap like Marjorie, my so-called aunt, a one-time exotic dancer who was off her injections and into her natural form, which was somewhere between a walrus and a sack of potatoes. But that wasn't the problem.

Actually, thanks to Adam Jonson, Marjorie and I had both gotten our injections. The guy fascinated me. It seemed he was nice to everybody and never pushed anyone around, and yet he got everything he wanted. I couldn't see how that was possible. I wanted to know how he did it. Because, at the time, I was having trouble getting certain things to turn out the way I wanted.

Here's an example: The last week of summer vacation, Adam and his pals decided it might be fun to drive up to Lake Dhrystone, stay in their own lakefront cottage, and cruise around in their own motorboat. So they just pulled it all out of a hat, like, "Poof!" Of course, they wanted some girlfriends to come along too, so I talked my cousin Nadia into being one of the girlfriends and then getting me included. I'd been working on something like that for a long time. It was hard because this Adam guy didn't seem to like me very much.

Now, in case you don't already know, I'm not really into clothes. When I used to wear 'em, I could only afford discount stuff and hand-me-downs, and people used to look down on me for that. Then, just before my junior year, my then-current "aunt" got arrested and the police were looking for me too. There was no time to pack so what the hell: goodbye aunt, goodbye city, goodbye clothes. A year later, all three goodbyes were still working OK.

Nadia wasn't much into clothes either, except that she liked miniskirts and nipple shields. Our cousin Teah was still wearing normal clothes at the time, but she was starting to get antsy about her sex life. Ready to make a change, that is.

Anyway, we all liked the way this guy Adam guy seemed to be built, so we worked out a scheme to ditch most of his clothes just before we left. Then, he actually lost the rest of his clothes himself! It was really kind of funny, but really hot, too. I mean, his dick is great-looking to begin with, and it's big, and it's hairless so you can see and feel every detail and not get hairs in your teeth. But on top of all that, it's permanently erect!

Everything was going great until this storm came up. The guys had screwed up and left the boat in the water and it seemed like the storm was going to blow it away. So Adam jumped in the boat and tried to save it. I'm sure I could've stopped him before he ran outside but I never thought he'd do anything so stupid. Then I tried to save him and nearly blew that as well. Duh, like after those years living with a combination beach bum and surf instructor, I didn't know how to throw a life preserver! But I missed, and then I jumped in to save my ass and rescue him, and then I couldn't get us back to shore, and then we had to survive hours in the stormy water. A couple of times, I thought it was all over.

I suppose you already know the next part. Adam and I found our way to shore and survived the afternoon, the night, and the next morning on an isolated beach. Then a news chopper discovered us and we became instant celebrities. I suppose the fact that they caught us screwing and put it on the air had something to do with that.

So there I was, thinking I almost got this guy Adam killed, and he decides he's the dumb one and that I get all the credit for saving his life. So in the next week, he practically adopts me! First he figured out how I could get my injection, even though I didn't have the money or the insurance. Then he and Nadia leveraged the instant celebrity bit into us making $5,000 a day (each!) filming commercials for a guy who sells jeeps. Plus, I got the use of a brand-new, tricked-out jeep!

Adam got Marjorie's injection approved too. I guess all the paperwork went through together. So on Saturday morning Marjorie and I got our injections, and then Adam, Nadia, and I each made our first $5,000 doing commercials.

What a kick! I'd almost forgotten how much I like driving off-road. And the tricked-out jeep was mine, all mine, to drive around all week, for a while, anyway.

The only problem (or at least the biggest one) was with Marjorie's injection. Did she take it slow and safe? No, of course not! She wanted to look better than she ever did, and all within a week!

So when I got home Saturday evening, Marjorie wasn't doing so hot. Think about it. In the span of seven days, you're going to lose maybe a hundred pounds of fat, add twenty or thirty pounds of muscle, grow a new skin, shed the old one, and rework your entire metabolism. Not to mention the internal changes.

If you want to know what that's like, look what happened to Aunt Marjorie. By the time I got home she was puking, crapping, shedding hair, and peeling skin all over the place. Complaining, too, or more correctly cussing a blue streak. None of which stopped her from eating everything we had. I cared for her the best I could, then about midnight she finally fell asleep.

Adam's friend Ben, who'd been at the lake, was having a party that night and I knew Adam expected me to be there. So, even though it was late, I went. We had a couple of good screws, that's for sure, but I couldn't stay. On the way home I bought some groceries but that might have been a mistake. When I got to the apartment I found Marjorie coughing and sputtering in a puddle of puke. She was lucky she hadn't drowned.


Sunday morning Marjorie was still puking, pissing, and pooping to beat hell. It was messy stuff too; all greasy and smelly. I probably should have watched her all day, except that I'd promised Adam that at one o'clock I'd talk to his mom at the real estate office where she worked. I knew something was up but I couldn't imagine what it was. That's mostly why I went; just to find out. Our neighbor Florence promised to watch Marjorie. She's a trouper, that Flo. Why is it that the less some people have, the more they seem to give?

As it turned out, I wasn't supposed to talk with Adam's mom at all. They had it set up for me to talk Mr. Bogswamp, the owner, and he hired me as a real estate courier! It was no more work than delivering pizzas, it paid about quadruple, it had better hours, and it had medical insurance. Of course it was all Adam's idea, and of course I took the job anyway.

Well, shit. There I was, trying to get into Adam's life, and instead he'd gotten into mine. I was pissed. I felt like I'd lost something, like I owed someone, like I was tied down. All my life that'd been my warning signal of bad things to come. First they tie you down, then they stomp on you. I had a long history of those experiences and I didn't want any more: not from Adam, not from anyone. Oh, I was pissed.

And then, of all the lines he could have tried, Adam claimed I could trust him. And you know what? I'm sure it was stupid, but I believed him. Somehow, even though he'd been sneaky in setting up the injections, and the commercials, and the jeep, and the job, he hadn't done it for himself. He'd done it for me! Even though just a week before, I'd almost gotten him killed. I'd never seen anything like that. So yeah, I believed him.

The rest of the afternoon was good, too. We drove out of town, found some hills, and pushed that jeep for all it was worth. Uphill, downhill, across streams, rocks, trees: you name it. The only reason we stopped was to screw, and that was pretty good too.

The last time was the best. We'd found an old fire road and followed it halfway up Mount Puebas, then stopped at a grassy ledge. The sun was setting in a blaze of glory, lighting the sky in a riot of blue and pink and gray and white. The air was so clear we could see Mount Felicity, the river, the city, everything.

Adam stopped the jeep and set the parking brake, then we moved as one into the grass and into each other. We held each other, we kissed, we rolled around and got dirty, and we didn't care. I could see the sunset reflected in his eyes and the wind blowing in his hair. Adam came early, of course, but we ignored that. The injection factors that gave him such a hair trigger also kept him permanently erect.

Furiously at first, then with exquisite slowness we each caressed and explored the other's body. I felt his ribs, his chest, his arms, his shoulders, the back of his neck. All smooth, all firm, all natural. His hips, slimmer than mine, trembled as I stroked them. His butt tightened as I pressed it. His legs tensed as I rolled over and put him on top.

"Are you ready?" he asked gently.

At that moment I felt more than ready, as if I'd been waiting all my life. So in response I pushed up on his hips and guided him into position. Then I pulled back gently, feeling his cock head touch my outer lips, then part them, then enter inside me. Then I felt myself widen as he pushed in the shaft, and I felt the length of him entering deeper, deeper, deeper. Then I felt him drawing out, pushing in, drawing out, then over and over again. No only my sex, but my entire skin began to tingle as if touched by some magic potion or elixir. We kissed long and deeply, first lips, then tongues as well, but the rhythm in, out, in, out continued relentlessly.

At the perfect moment -- how he knew I couldn't guess -- Adam switched to a circular motion, urging my vagina wider, wetter, ever more wanton. Then he was in me deeper than ever before: so deep that despite his long cock, his hip bone pressed on my mons and indirectly on my clit. Twice, three times, four times I nearly lost it, but the fifth time it was irresistible. It burst through my whole body in waves, from my cunt to my tits, to my shoulders, to my head, to my fingertips, down my legs, through my calves, into my toes. Then again, and again, and again. I felt cum in my slot by then but Adam, permanently hard, continued his rocking and grinding. Again and again I came, each climax greater than the last. I lost all track of place and time; nothing existed and nothing mattered but the rhythm, the pounding, the sensations flowing through my body.

Another wave started to build. This one, however, wasn't stopping. On and on it grew, building force and volume. My entire body was electric but on and on the feeling grew. I tensed; I trembled; I felt ready to explode. Then it hit me, wave after wave, obliterating all my other senses. My entire body pulsed in ecstasy. Unable to control myself, I screamed.

"It's coming! It's coming!" I shouted at the top of my voice. "It can't be. It can't be. But it is! This is it! This is it! Crossing the line! Bang! Oh yeah, baby! Bang! Give it a bang! Lock, load and bang! Oh bang! Oh yeah, oh yeah baby. Bang, bang, bang! Impossible! Oooh, what a finish! Baaaaaang!"

Moments later I was spent. I don't know how often Adam came into me but it must have been three or four times at least. I moved to suck him off one more time but he just held me and hugged. Then we pulled apart and rested, still tracing our fingers across each other's bodies.

We were both messy of course. We spent the last of our drinking water rinsing each other into semi-decency, then headed down the mountain. After a few miles we spotted a waterfall and stopped for a full rinse. I would have killed for a towel or even an old t-shirt, but oh well.

At dusk we reached the main highway and by dark we were back at the real estate office. Adam reclaimed his car and went home to his nice house while I headed back to Marjorie's cramped little apartment. Flo was more than ready to see me but when I offered her seven dollars, which was all I had, she refused it.

Marjorie kept me up most of the night. Painfully, excruciatingly, her body kept shedding body mass and demanding new material every way it could. There were only brief periods of sleep for either of us. You know how that goes. One minute I was drifting into a catnap and the next I was waking on the couch with a bad spring poking my side on a rotten Monday morning.


With Monday being a school day, I really couldn't stay home and watch Marjorie all day. I hated to ask Flo again, especially because she usually worked on Monday. The best course, it seemed, was to get Marjorie some medical attention. Maybe the doctors could ease her pain, or at least keep her under observation.

"What time does Dr. Polk's office on Croche Street open?" I asked my PDA.

"Seven o'clock," it replied. Of course, as soon as it knew I was awake, it started displaying calls that had come in overnight. For some reason, a lot of them were ads for whips, masks, butt plugs, and dildos. Go figure.

Marjorie agreed groggily to see the doctor but insisted on getting dressed. Most of her clothes were already too big but I found a ratty old dress that at least stayed up. To keep the clothes clean along the way, I made her wear an old rain poncho. It was good that I did, too. She puked twice just walking from the apartment to the jeep.

Somehow I got Marjorie buckled into the passenger seat with her head pointed outside the jeep. Then, I told my PDA to start the jeep and show me the quickest way to Croche Street. It took all my will power not to shorten the trip by jumping curbs and parking abutments. Instead, I tried to drive so smoothly that Marjorie wouldn't throw up.

The other drivers didn't help. The trip was less than two miles but at least half a dozen guys waved, honked, or leered along the way. I began to wonder if having a classy new jeep with no top and no doors was worth it.

At Dr. Polk's office we stopped for Marjorie to puke in the bushes, and then I led her in. The same receptionist, Holly Dooley I think, was manning the front counter wearing nothing but her skin. I guess that was usual for her.

"My aunt here needs to see the doctor," I explained.

"Does she have an appointment?"

"No, but this is kinda your problem," I explained. "You gave her an injection on Saturday and she's been in bad shape ever since."

"You should take her to an emergency room," Holly replied. "If she doesn't have an appointment, she can't stay here."

"I have school; I don't have time to take her to the emergency room," I explained. "And anyway, she doesn't have insurance. Send any bills to VAN Enterprises, care of Lucy Lastic, Soroban Accounting, down on Upson Street."

Just then it seemed Marjorie might start puking again so I split and drove a couple of blocks down the road. Then, from a parking lot, I told my PDA to see which girls were up.

"Among your most frequent female contacts, Nadia Blosser, Teah Schurt, and Crystal Cleary are answering calls," the PDA announced. "Would you like me to check less common female contacts, or males?"

"No, send a message to those three," I commanded. Then, I recorded a short message asking if and when they could meet me at Finer Diner. Within a few minutes, all three had replied, all with times around seven twenty. I mean, it's not like they needed time to get dressed. Well, most of them, anyway.

Since it was only seven ten I decided I probably had time for a shower. I needed one, too, having picked up quite a stench from Marjorie. Not that it was her fault -- it was from the injection -- but even so I reeked. So, on my way to the diner, I stopped at the truck stop by the freeway.

"I need a shower," I told the kid working the register.

"Inside or outside?" he asked my left nipple. You get that a lot when you don't wear clothes. Either that or the right.

"Inside," I replied. "It's a little chilly out there this morning."

"Uh, we don't have separate facilities for ladies," he told my tit.

"That's news?" I asked. "Three dollars, right?"

"Uh, yeah, two plus one if you want soap and a towel," he said, now watching my abs. The countertop blocked the rest of his view.

"OK, done," I said, turning toward the showers. Seconds later I was lathering myself under the dreamy hot water. Three truck drivers were showering in the far corner and they all froze the minute they saw me. A moment later one headed in my direction but I gave him The Glare and he backed off.

The kid from the front counter had gotten his clothes off and was just entering the shower room as I left. I toweled off quickly then headed out to the jeep and the diner. I suppose you think I didn't pay. Well, I didn't. I hate to break a streak, you know?

When I got to the diner Crystal was already there, undressing in the parking lot. You know how it is. Her parents had forbidden her to be naked at any time, and she interpreted that as meaning she couldn't be naked within sight of their house. The back of her car was full of discarded clothes.

The two of us walked in together and took a booth. A pair of cops were eating donuts at the counter, and an older couple were having breakfast at one of the tables. A college guy and his girlfriend emerged from the lavatory and sat down to finish their meal. Her blouse was stained.

"Mawnin' Viv," said the fellow at the grill.

"Mornin' Nate," I replied. The two of us had known each other a long time; years and years, it seemed. But those were other places, other times, usually best forgotten. How the two of us kept finding each other, I couldn't imagine. It seemed like more than coincidence.

"Mawnin' Crystal," he continued. "Anyone else comin' this mawnin'?"

"Teah and Nadia," Crystal replied. We were all regulars and didn't need to order. Nate just took care of us.

"You look like shit," Crystal told me with all the innocence of the tall creamy-skinned shapely blond bombshell that she was.

"I was up all night watching Marjorie," I explained. "She was sick. If you see me awake knock me out, OK?"

Teah arrived a few minutes later with perfect hair, perfect makeup, a perfect little smile, and a dirty little sun dress. Nadia, well, she was ready for The Program.

"So, how's it going with you and Adam?" Teah began. That was her style, all right: always asking questions.

"I guess we're an item," I replied. The other three just stared.

"Well, that crazy scheme with the commercials for Bushie's Off-Road seems to have worked out," I began.

"I told you it would," chided Nadia.

"Yeah, well, those schemes of yours always work out for someone. I'm just surprised it was me for once."

"I told you it was," she chided again.

"I'll believe it when I see the money," I replied. "Of course, I do have the jeep, at least for now."

"You got a jeep?" Teah gasped.

"Yeah, a brand-new fancy tricked-out jeep. That's it sitting outside. Except that I gotta drive it around with no top and no sides like that, and I gotta smile, wink, and wave at anybody who notices me. It's supposed to make 'em go to Bushie's and buy a jeep of their own. If that doesn't work, Bushie takes the jeep back."

"Actually, it's a little tougher to lose the jeep than that," Nadia remarked. "We slipped some clauses into the contract. I wouldn't worry about it too much. So what happened Sunday?"

"Adam's mom got me a job as a real estate courier. That means I take papers out, get 'em signed, bring 'em back to the real estate office, make copies, take 'em downtown for filing, that sort of thing. I gotta pass a test and get a license, but then it pays like a fire hose. It includes medical, too."

"You got Adam's mom working for you now?" Nadia asked with some surprise. "How'd you do that?"

Nate brought us our breakfast just then. Crystal had apricot yogurt, a walnut muffin, and pagoda juice. Mine was espresso and cornetti with ricotta cheese and chocolate shavings.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.