Johnny's Girls - Cover

Johnny's Girls

by MadDog

Copyright© 2005 by MadDog

Erotica Sex Story: High school student Johnny has a group of six female friends. Johnny is also gay, and is having trouble finding other boys with that sexual orientation. One day Johnny invites me to his house, and the group of girls make me an incredible offer to help solve Johnny's frustrations with sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   .

Chapter 1

All through school I had pretty much been a loner. I was a nerd. I had no friends and few social skills. I had no fashion sense, wearing crappy t-shirts and sweaters. At school I was totally ignored. I mostly kept to myself and drifted through the school day going from class to class. Yep, I was the classic textbook definition of a nerd. About the only thing I didn't have was glasses and a pocket calculator.

Across the street was the house Johnny lived in. Johnny was very popular. He could talk to anyone and make them laugh. In public, he had tons of friends, and at his house, he had a group of female friends that hung out at his house all the time. Ever since they were little, those girls were his best and closest friends.

School was just a few blocks away, so I walked to and from school every day. Every day walking home, Johnny would be leading his pack of six hot teenage girls. They would then hang out, party, watch TV until evening, and then go home. All the while, I was eyeing the girls eagerly. I was so jealous of Johnny. I soooo wanted that to be me with all those girls. Of course nobody would give me the time of day.

Despite those six hot girls hanging around him, he never got physical with them. To him they were just friends, nothing more. One thing I had found out recently is that Johnny is gay. I had heard it come up one night in conversation while I was eating dinner with my Mom and Dad. I didn't know what being gay or homosexual meant, so Mom and Dad explained it to me, commenting that homosexuality was just something you were born with, and there was nothing wrong or shameful about being gay. Which is why I never held it against him for his sexual orientation. Not that it would have mattered anyway if a nerd-boy like me disapproved of it.

So the whole situation, me being such a loner, and Johnny being such a popular boy with a lot of female friends, and a gay boy at that, had me totally ripe for the picking.


Chapter 2

It was the end of my sophomore year in high school. Summer vacation had just started and I sat in my room playing computer games. A side effect of being a nerd with no social life is that I had a lot of free time. Early in life, I had developed a fascination with computers. Several years ago, I had bought a computer. I played computer games, read computer books, and wrote simple programs in Applesoft BASIC. It was another aspect that further cemented my nerd-boy image. I would later on pursue a career in computer programming, but right now with my current level of programming expertise and this crappy programming language, my code was classic "spaghetti code". Code that was rife with GOTO's and jumping out of FOR/NEXT loops. Programming languages had not yet become advanced enough to offer local variables, subroutines with parameter passing by value or reference, classes, or object-oriented programming.

As I sat at my computer in my upstairs room, at around 1:00, I heard the voice of my Mom. "MIKE, YOU HAVE A VISITOR."

I went down to answer the door and standing there was Johnny.

"Hi Mike."

"Hi Johnny."

"Want to come over to my house and hang out?"

Talk about a leading question. Did I, a nobody, want to hang out at the house of a popular boy with tons of girls at his house? HELL YEAH. I covered my excitement with a normal tone of voice, but I don't think I did it very well. "Y-y-yeah, I would like to hang out at your house."

I walked across the street into Johnny's house, and standing there was six gorgeous girls. I had a few classes with each of the girls, but at school they had never given me the time of day. Melissa, Amanda, and Sarah had blonde hair, Karen and Andrea had brown hair, and Jenny had black hair. I stood there in awe, and then Johnny spoke. "Everyone, this is Mike."

"Hi Mike," they all said to me. They were also smiling at me.

"Hi," I said, but it came out as a little squeak.

"Well, lets sit down and watch TV," Johnny said. "'Days of our Lives' is on. The girls LOVE soap operas."

Karen and I sat on a two-seat love seat. Across the room, Melissa, Andrea, and Jenny were sitting on a three-seat sofa. Johnny was sitting in a recliner chair to the side of us, and Sarah was sitting on the floor.

I watched the soap opera, or was at least trying to. A little while into the TV show, Johnny announced, "We're going to go make lunch. You and Karen stay here and we'll be back soon." With that, everyone fled out of the room leaving just Karen and me sitting alone on the love seat.

Karen stared at me with a predatory grin. My shock multiplied by a factor of ten as she then leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips! My first (stupid) impulse was to pull away, but she just wrapped her arms around me and continued the kiss. I then felt a tongue on my lips as it slid past my lips and into my mouth. After my shock went away, I wrapped my arms around her and went into the kiss.

After a few minutes of heavy kissing, she pulled me forward so she was on her back, and then I felt her hand sliding on to my ass. With that encouragement, I placed my hands on her chest and was feeling the cotton material of her t-shirt over her breasts. She just moaned into my mouth and squeezed my ass harder. When I attempted to place my hands on the crotch of her shorts, she pulled my hands away and instead placed my hands at the bottom of her t-shirt. I took that sign of encouragement and ran my hand underneath her shirt. Since she was not wearing a bra, I was immediately fondling her bare breasts.

I could not believe what was happening! Here was this girl that never gave me the time of day, and now here I was in a passionate kiss that SHE initiated, and I was fondling her bare breasts that SHE also had initiated! She was giving me absolutely no objection to this. What the hell is going on? Something is definitely fishy, but in my current situation, I was too far-gone to care.

"Lunch is here," I heard, shocking me back into reality. I now realized that I was sitting out in the open in the living room in danger of getting caught. I started to pull away, but Karen just held me tightly continuing the kiss. After a few more minutes, she finally let me go.

"Here are some tuna fish sandwiches," Johnny said, and he handed both of the sandwiches to me.

I passed one of the sandwiches to Karen. "Thanks," she said, and then she gave me another big kiss on the lips.

I sat there and ate the sandwich, painfully aware that everyone was looking at me with a huge grin on their face. When I was done, I again saw Karen with the predatory grin. Johnny said, "Well, don't mind us. Go back to your fun."

With that Karen was on me again, continuing our heavy kissing. After a few minutes, we broke the kiss and went back to watching the soap opera. As we were watching, she moved my hands back to her body and further encouraged me explore her body. The other girls watched in amusement as I continued fondling this girl. I put my hands underneath her shirt. She would not let me take her shirt off, but I pulled her shirt up and looked at her bare breasts. She also would not let me take her shorts off, but she did let me feel on top of her crotch and ass over her thin shorts.

When the TV show was over, Johnny stood up and announced, "Well, that's it for today. You can go home now, but come back tomorrow at 1:00. We have a big surprise for you."

With that I crossed the street back to my house. In my bedroom, I did the obvious thing that one does when one has a hard cock and the image of a beautiful girl that one has just kissed and felt up.


Chapter 3

The next day, I showed up at 1:00. I left my house and dashed across the street to Johnny's house. (Oops, I guess I didn't look both ways before crossing.) I knocked on the door, and the door opened up to Sarah. "Come on in, Mike." She grabbed my hand and led me to the love seat where we sat down.

She immediately attacked me, throwing her arms around me and giving me a passionate kiss. I decided to again try to see how far I could push this. I put my hands on her breasts and fondled them. No objection to this. She was wearing a dress so I could not slide my hands onto her bare breasts. However because of the dress my next move was to slide my hands onto her ass. I then eased my hand between her legs and rested the hand on her crotch. Well, she had let me take it as far as I wanted so far, so let's take it to the next level.

I placed my hand onto the waistband of her panties. She raised her ass to allow me to slide her panties off of her. I then continued exploring her bare butt and pussy. A few minutes later, she broke the kiss and said, "Do you want to have sex?"

I jumped in my seat and stood there for a few moments in complete shock. She had just asked me if I wanted to have sex. Did I want to have sex? HELL YEAH! Completely incapable of forming words, I twitched my head up and down in short jerky nods.

Again, a thought of suspicion came over me. I was a complete nobody. And now, all of the sudden these gorgeous girls that never gave me the time of day were kissing me, letting me feel them up, and now one of them had just right to my face offered to have sex. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

"We'll have sex in a little bit," Sarah explained. "But first, there are a few things that I need to explain. We have a very special arrangement in this house. Call it an Agreement if you will. First you know about Johnny's sexual orientation, right?"

"Yeah, I know that Johnny is gay." Johnny had made no effort to hide the fact that he was gay. He was very open about that fact, and any of the disapproval he got from the homophobic bigots did not matter because he was extremely popular with all the other people that did approve.

"Yeah, Johnny is gay. He also thinks you have a nice ass." I blushed at this. "And because there are no gay boys at the school, it is incredibly hard for him to get sex. So all of us put together this Agreement to make it easier for him to get sex."

Okay, reality check time here. Fact one. So far I had gotten to kiss and fondle not one but two gorgeous girls. Fact two. Johnny is gay. Fact three. Sarah had just offered to have sex. Fact four. There was the mention of this mysterious "Agreement". I think I had an idea where this was going.

"You want... Johnny to... uh... do... me?"

"That's right. You have to let him fuck you in the ass and then you get to fuck me."

I had been raised being taught that fuck was a bad word, so that sent a shock through me. That shock however was insignificant compared to what they actually wanted. I was a complete heterosexual. And Johnny wanted to fuck me in the ass! Could I do that? The thought of that made me sick to my stomach. But the reward... the reward! Oh god what a reward! Could I withstand a little pain and suffering to get this reward?

"So what do you say?" Sarah asked. "First Johnny gets to sink his dick into your sweet, sweet ass, and then you get to sink your dick into my nice warm eager pussy. So what do you say?"

Oh the hell with it! I was too far-gone to even care. I just nodded my head.

With that, all the girls pulled me into the kitchen and stripped off my pants and underwear. Johnny grabbed some KY jelly and lubed up my asshole and his cock. I felt his member at the entrance of my ass and cringed as it eased itself into my butthole. I had never had anything up my butt so this was a completely foreign feeling. A feeling of complete and utter humiliation came over me as here I was bent over a kitchen table with my ass sticking up in the air and a cock inserted into it.

Johnny pumped in and out of my ass for a few moments. He was clearly already very charged up because he didn't last long at all. Very quickly he came, shooting his sperm into my rectum. The whole experience was pretty much over right as soon as it began. I had gone into this contemplating the urge to vomit, and I found that this was not bad at all.

Johnny pulled out and stood there a minute to catch his breath. "Oh thanks. I needed that. I haven't fucked anyone in two months." He then walked off to the bathroom to wash off his cock.

Sarah grabbed my hand. "Well, ready for your reward?"

Without waiting for an answer, she dragged me into the bedroom, and laid down on the bed. I stood there and hesitated for a few moments, but she just smiled and waited patiently. When I climbed onto her, she grabbed my dick, inserted my dick into her pussy, and then pulled me down as my dick sank into her. The feeling of her tight pussy around my cock was incredible. After a few moments savoring the feeling, I humped her for a few minutes before I orgasmed into her. During the time pumping into her, I also felt her pussy contract around my dick and heard her squeak into my ear.

After I rested there for a few moments, we got dressed, went back into the living room to watch TV, and sat down on the loveseat with Sarah sitting right next to me. I spent that time kissing her and feeling her up. Again, she was completely accepting of my attempts to fondle her.

When the show was over, Johnny again stood up and announced, "Go home now, and come back tomorrow again at 1:00. Tomorrow we'll tell you the full extent of this Agreement."


Chapter 4

At 1:00, I raced out of my house and was at Johnny's house in exactly .0000000002 seconds, give or take a few seconds. Andrea greeted me at the door. "Come in Mike," she said.

As I walked in, all the girls were lined up, standing along the sides of the room.

"Well, what do you think of this Agreement so far?" Johnny asked.

"I love it. This is fantastic."

"Well, it's about to get much, much better. What you experienced yesterday was just a sample. Now it is time that we show you the full extent of this Agreement." Johnny then motioned to the girls, "Okay girls. Do it."

And at that command all six girls started taking off their clothes! Two of the women unbuttoned their blouse. Two slipped their t-shirts over their head. They then either lowered their shorts or skirt or slid their dress over their head. None of the girls were wearing a bra, so in unison they slid off their panties. Once they were fully naked they put their hands behind their back and just stood there completely naked and fully exposed. The girls smiled at me, although I noticed that they were blushing slightly.

Some species of snakes are able to completely disconnect their jaw in order to fully swallow their prey. That's what I felt like, as my jaw dropped to the floor. I think I even had a cartoon version of an exclamation point hanging above my head, and the cartoon version of oversized eyes bugging out! All of them had huge smiles on their faces as they were clearly enjoying my complete shock.

"So, are you ready for more about the Agreement?" Melissa asked.

Completely incapable of forming words, I nodded.

"Well, as you already know, Johnny is our best friend and we're trying to get Johnny to have more sex. So the Agreement is that, anytime you are in Johnny's house, you get to have sex with any of us anytime that you want. In return for this privilege, anytime that you are in Johnny's house, Johnny gets to fuck you in the ass anytime that he wants."

Jenny then put in, "So essentially you have six freely available pussies to use and one ass to be used. So do you accept this Agreement?"

Well, the first time wasn't that bad. Basically all I needed to do was stand there while Johnny did his thing. So I might as well take the whole deal. "Yes, I'll take the deal."

"Wonderful," Johnny said. "Let the fucking begin."

My first action after that was to grab Melissa and pull her into the bedroom. She was already naked, so there were no clothes that I needed to take off. I pushed her onto the bed, climbed onto her, and pumped her until I got my rocks off.

I started to reach for my clothes, when I heard, "Uh, uh, uh. Now it's my turn."

I was then bent face down onto the bed, and felt my rosebud being lubricated with KY Jelly, and then I felt my ass being invaded. I just laid there while Johnny pushed in and pulled out for a few minutes until he shot his wad into me.

After that event, we went back into the living room, where we continued to watch TV, all the girls sitting around completely naked. One by one, I had all the girls lay across my lap as I inspected her charms. During that time, I felt myself getting hard again, so I entered Amanda and shot off in her.

This time I was allowed to stay over as long as I wanted. After a few hours of touring all the naked flesh, I went back home very happy. As I left, Johnny told me, "You're invited to come over here anytime that you want, morning, noon, and night. Just remember that as long as you are here, your ass is mine."


Chapter 5

That was the beginning of my extremely successful sex life. I went over to Johnny's house daily. Every time I was there I would grab one of the girls, push her to whatever piece of furniture happened to be available at the moment, spread her legs, slide my dick into her, and fuck her hard. My days over there were spent fucking these girls, and in turn getting my ass fucked by Johnny. I even started to find myself liking the cock in my ass.

One time, I asked them if the parents knew about this Agreement. "Oh yeah, my parents know all about it," Johnny said. "They know about my sexual orientation, and they love me, and they want me to be happy and keep getting all this sex. They will let you fuck the girls all you want, and they will let me fuck you all I want. Mom is also happy about this because she's getting a lot more sex from Dad, courtesy of the free show he gets from the girls."

Jenny then added, "The same for us. Our parents know all about this and they completely approve of it since they like Johnny too, and it is completely consensual for us. Our parents put us all on the pill as well. They don't think sex is dirty or evil or wrong like some of the other overprotective parents and religious conservatives. They know we have sex and they know we're careful about it. We keep the sex completely to you, so there's no chance of STD's, and with your social life, we knew that there was not much chance of you having an STD when we took you into our group."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.