His Submissive Sister - Cover

His Submissive Sister

Copyright© 2005 by Angel

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She wants to be a slave and belong to him, but he is her brother. She makes it happen. This a love story with sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

I had made love to my sister-slave and fucked her as I had always dreamed. Sis was now mine, literally property to enjoy as I wished. Why do boys sexually want their own sisters? Between Lucy's thighs was heaven. Lucy had always loved me, I had discovered her secret and she also wanted to be my sex slave. This Gor BDSM was a new thing and I would need to study it.

"Lucy let's take a shower together? For me this will be a dream come true sis."

"Master your wish is my command."

Her naked slender body fascinated me. So toned and smooth with girl muscles under the skin.

I soaped up my sister; wet and naked she felt even better. Running my hands all over her nubile body. Lucy has a killer ass, tight, round, heart-shaped bubble butt; the kind of ass men want. Her butt was firm in my hands. Kissing a slave-sister was an experience her mouth was open and wanton and no inhibitions. Lucy returned every kiss and pressed herself to me. The water showered us and I turned her around and Lucy put her hands on the edge of the tub.

"Take my pussy or my ass Master, this girl is for your pleasure."

"Lucy no anal sex yet, love, you were a virgin today. I could never hurt you."

She stood and her butt rubbed against my rampant cock. "When I am pregnant, you will be fucking me in my ass, it's your's now. I need your cock in me no matter what."

Lucy had said no limits, she is my slave and her words and actions showed my sister was sincere. "Lucy I could never hurt you" was my promise.

She turned her head as my hands squeezed her breasts and her butt rubbed my cock, "I want you to take all my holes; mouth, pussy and butt. A slave needs her Master inside her body" she whispered.

I held my sister tight, her buttocks pressed to my cock and my hands over her firm breasts. Our bodies almost one. I bent her forward and again sis placed her hands on the rim of the bathtub and her bottom and juicy pussy was exposed. I toyed with her, rubbing the head of my penis against her slit.

"Please Master, this slave needs this" and with her last word my penis entered her with force and my hands on her hips to pull her back onto my dick. When the action was hot, I transferred my hands to palm her boobs and fondle her as I fucked her hard.

"Ouuuuuuuuuu" sis moaned with passion.

"You're in me, you're in me, use me brother, use me, force your prick in me. Hurt me brother and use me."

I pounded her and her bottom was being slammed over and over as I took her cunt. The penis was a battering ram and her gates were open and taken with force. Sis was shaking almost immediately and she covered my hands with her's and pressed them into her breasts.

"Fuck me and feel me" she was whispering. "Fuck your sissy now make me your slut. I am nothing but your little whore now, just a worthless cunt-slut. Use me brother!"

The pressure of her vagina was enormous and she was even tighter in this position and my cock flooded her as she was trembling and crying "love me brother"over and over. My penis erupted fire into her.

We stood there, me weak kneed and her crying. I pulled out and turned sis, she threw her arms around my neck. "I love you" she whispered softly in my ear.

I was stood there with the water cascading over us and my slave-sister in my arms. I held her steady and she appeared drained, so I clamped her to me and leaned against the wall holding her up.

"Wouldn't be something if I went to the party with you're cum inside me little pussy" she laughed.

I held her tight, sis was the most precious thing in my life. Her arms felt so natural around my neck. She dried me off as we left the shower and I watched her dry off. Her lovely skin and toned body were magical. Slowly running my hands over her as she smiled.

"I cannot wait for my slave-mark, I want it here on my thigh" she pointed.

I looked lost and she read my face. "Since I am your slave, I have to have a slave-mark; a tattoo or a brand on my thigh and be collared."

"What if I do not want you marked slave? Your skin is flawless and please's me."

Lucy looked crestfallen "it would mean you did not love me."

I grabbed Lucy and picked her up and her arms encircled my neck. "I love my little slave-sister and you will have your tattoo, but only a woman tattoo artist, no man will touch you."

Sis kissed me as hard as she could and her eyes danced with joy. "I will be dancing naked for you Master."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.