Absolute Power - Cover

Absolute Power

Copyright© 2005 by Warlord

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Abraham Lincoln said it best: "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." See how young Billy handles this test as he confronts the others who have their own power.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

I stared at the interloper in surprise. I stayed Gwen's hand as I continued watching our uninvited tablemate. Grace asked waspishly, "Who the fuck are you?"

He smiled calmly as he replied, "Mr. Smith. And that..."

As he shrugged his shoulder at a tall, athletic looking blonde woman in a short leather jacket: "... Would be Mrs. Smith."

The blonde in question was leaning on a trash container across the aisle, eating an ice cream cone. She made eye contact as she took a particularly long lick, then winked.

Gwen settled her palms flat on the table as she quietly said, "Mr. Whatever the fuck your name is, why don't you and your blonde bimbo get the fuck away from us before I start yelping for security."

Mr. Smith nodded as he said, "Perhaps just a few moments of your time Billy, then we'll leave you to your shopping. Have you heard from your mentor since his firing?"


In the silence Mr. Smith had my complete attention. I sat utterly still staring into his eyes. He softly continued, "We know Otto was fired from MCL, then we lost track of him."

Grace asked, "Who is this 'WE?' Don't you dare say you and the blonde Mrs."

Smith smirked as he replied, "Wouldn't dream of it."

Then, more seriously, he continued: "Friends who are disturbed by some of Kressinger's wartime activities."

"Mossad" popped into my head. I decided I did not want to discuss Otto with any Mr. Smith. I said more calmly than I felt, "I haven't seen Otto since he left MCL."

Mr. Smith looked at me carefully, and then asked, "You have time for a short story Billy?"

I shrugged. "Sure. Fairy tales can be fun."

Smith grinned. "Yes, exactly."

He stretched as he asked, "Refills, ladies?"

Gwen answered frostily, "No thank you."

Mr. Smith began, introspectively staring at the table. "It was 1942 in Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp. About 150 counterfeiters, printers, and engravers were brought together for something called 'Operation Bernhard" the greatest counterfeiting operation in history. These mostly Jewish craftsmen directed by SS Sturmbannfuhrer Bernhard Kruger made a perfect British five pound note."

He looked up, grinning: "Actually they made almost ten million perfect notes of various denominations! At one point, forty per cent of the British notes in circulation were phonies from Bernhard's German presses."

Gwen looked at him with mild interest. "But this is long ago, Mr. Smith, and far away from here."

Smith nodded as he said, "I'll try to make it relevant. By 1945, Bernhard was working on American currency. They were building plates of the one hundred dollar bill, and were set to begin production in July. But before they could enter full production, the camps were overrun."

I nodded, but somehow I knew there was more to the story as he went on, "The story that your Secret Service circulated was that they recovered the plates before more than a trial run of a couple hundred bills."

Grace asked with real interest now, "They lied? Mr. Smith, I'm shocked!"

Smith grinned. "For many reasons, they had to lie. What actually happened was the good major protected his forgers from being killed by supplying unlimited forged notes to fleeing war criminals. Their phony British Pounds funded Rome's ODESSA operations, making conduits to South American safe havens. Those forged American Dollars went to routes through Syria and into South East Asia. In fact Bernhard's perfect plates ended up in Syria, the basis for their 'Super K' counterfeiting operation. But one set of plates for hundreds came to be much closer to your home, Billy."

I nodded as he continued. Smith and his fairy tale had me riveted to my chair, "The war was ending and the American tanks were closing in. The inmate forgers were finally to be moved to Ebensee Camp for their final solution. The Major made a trade with the guard in charge of their transport."

Smith continued with a slight smile, "Bernhard traded one set of plates for that perfect one hundred dollar American note, for the lives of his forgers. The guard concocted mechanical problems for their trucks and by the time it was resolved the forgers melted into the Ebensee's sizable inmate population, and within hours the camp was liberated."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.