Absolute Power - Cover

Absolute Power

Copyright© 2005 by Warlord

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Abraham Lincoln said it best: "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." See how young Billy handles this test as he confronts the others who have their own power.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

My name is William 'Billy' Hadley. Gwen, my mom, says these are the best years of my life. NOT!

I ended my sophomore year at Lake County Consolidated High School (LCCHS), home of the Eagles, the same loner loser I was when it started.

I guess I'm a genius. I hope so. It'd be a shame to be this screwed up and have nothing to show for it. Gwen says I take after my dad. I wouldn't know. We've never met.

Dad was playing on the wrong side of the tracks when he got an extremely young Gwen Hadley 'knocked up' with me. His family acted with haste to prevent scandal. There is no male name in the space marked 'father' on my birth certificate.

Our pre- and postnatal medical care was first rate. Gwen found herself in a new town, living in a huge, paid-for house, located in an upscale suburb. Money is deposited in her checking account, and her platinum card is paid off monthly without fuss. Annually a rather hefty sum quietly arrives in my college trust fund account. We are certainly financially secure.

Every year, a new, fully loaded, heavily customized Denali SUV shows up in the driveway for Gwen's use. Since I have my license I now get her one-year-old 'hand-me-down' Denali and my own platinum card. What a concept! That all should help my situation, but it doesn't.

Gwen is still the looker she was back then. A long-legged blonde, with high, firm breasts. Her blonde hair hangs down her back, over her tight butt. Gwen's prominent six-pack, and generally tight physique, are the result of working out four days a week at Gold's.

I love my mom, and I lust after her with that unfocused unrequited longing of a single only son. Of course I also lust after the ancient librarian at the branch library, the ankle that I caught a glimpse rounding the corner... you get the idea. I spend my time lusting and longing.

At home, I have my books and my computer. The scope of my lonesome longing lust is now the entire Internet. I spend the night skipping from one website to another - from one masturbatory fantasy to another.

High School was supposed to help this situation. Lake County Consolidated High School was not a bad place. My schedule of advanced placement and college prep classes was not taxing for me.

My cousins, Brianna and Hannah, were far above me in LCCHS status, as the captain of the senior and JV cheerleaders respectively. They tried to help me fit in. Brianna assisted my becoming 'sports tutor.'

My greatest success in peer acceptance was as the lab and study partner to some of the LCCHS sports stars. Their continued sports accomplishment was in part due to my tutoring ability maintaining their minimum GPA and eligibility. My unselfish lessons undoubtedly spared me the beating reserved for the uncoordinated nerd boy.

Now it was summer. I spent the first weeks after school ended lounging by our pool, watching Gwen, Brianna, Hannah and their mom, Grace, swimming and tanning in their tiny suits. Brianna and Hannah often brought their cheerleader and dance line partners to swim, exercise, and tan in their even more miniscule suits.

They were all pleasant to me, even laughing at my jokes without any condescension. I knew they were just being polite for my cousins.


I was on my way to my new summer job. I was to be a summer intern at Mega Chem Labs (MCL) research facility. I really wasn't eligible for one of these slots. They were supposed to be for juniors and seniors. My chemistry teacher sent a strong recommendation letter, causing MCL to reach down to select me.

I parked my dark blue Denali in the MCL employee lot, hanging the parking tag they sent me from the rear view mirror. Walking in the main entrance I met Carol Bonner, Vice President of Human Resources She pointed me to the conference room where a dozen high school and college students were waiting to begin their internships.

I knew some of them slightly from LCCHS, so I felt a bit less uncomfortable. Carol was with us before long, handing out information packets and giving us a fairly detailed orientation. During the question and answer period, the security guard led us each out for our badge photo and thumbprint.

Right after that, Carol began matching us with our jobs. She brought in a group of MCL employees. As she called our names one by one the appropriate person would step out of the MCL group to escort the intern to their summer posting.

In short order, there were no more MCL group, and I was the last intern in an empty room with Ms. Bonner.

Carol flipped open a file folder as she sat down across from me, saying, "Billy. Can I call you Billy? Your teachers speak very well of you. They use words like maturity and ability to work well with others. How do you feel about your ability to work with others?"

Something odd was going on. I decided not to give a canned answer as I asked, "Can I call you Carol?"

She smiled and nodded as I continued, "Carol, I think I do OK. It depends of course."

Carol asked the obvious. "Depends?"

I replied, "Depends on what kind of attitude or behavior I'm expected to work with?"

Carol laughed as she said, "Fair enough. I need someone to work with MCL's resident genius, and I do not use that word lightly. I mean capital-G Genius. Otto Kressinger holds more patents for MCL than all our other chemists combined. "

She now looked at me carefully as she continued, "Otto can be 'difficult' and quite unforgiving of stupidity. He made application for an intern. For obvious reasons I'd like to fulfill his request. Looking over the qualifications, you are the only person with anything approaching the proper credentials to hope to make the Kressinger cut."


I met Otto Kressinger. Otto spoke with a thick German accent. I was 'V-illy' of course. He was old, moving with a shuffling gait. His brain was not dimmed by his age.

In my first meeting with Otto, he led me through his lab, pointing at apparatus, asking me if I knew how to use it. I was honest. I told him which ones I was comfortable with, those I had used once or twice and those that I had never seen before.

It was the right tack. Soon I was far more involved in Otto's experiments than any intern could ever have thought of being. He carefully taught me to use every piece of experimental equipment and every device in his extensive lab.

Otto's lab was an entire detached wing of the MCL complex. It had an outside entrance, right next to the parking area. One controlled-access entry connected it to the slightly larger MCL offices.

Carol was absolutely correct - Otto was a genius, with the pure clarity of intellect that allowed him to explain things to my understanding and then again for his secretary, Jennifer Carter.

Jennifer was his blonde goddess of a secretary. A perfect Nordic princess, with pale skin and platinum blonde hair, Jennifer had breasts just verging on being too big! She looked like the blonde on the label of St. Pauli Girl Beer. Otto called her 'Angel'.

Every day at noon, Otto and Jennifer left together for lunch, returning about three or three thirty. She inevitably came back flushed with her hair mussed. Otto always smelled of schnapps and called me 'Mein Fürher, ' while Jennifer giggled in the background.

Didn't matter -- by four Otto hit his stride and we would usually work until midnight.

Some nights, if the experiments required, I would stay with Otto and Angel all night, taking readings or whatever was necessary.

When Otto and his Angel left at noon each day, I would head for the employee cafeteria, take a normal lunch, then disappear back into the lab to read or surf the net.

Otto explained that he had a dedicated T1 line for Internet access outside the company filters or human resources oversight. He told me to enjoy myself while he was enjoying himself.

Today for lunch I was sitting in the cafeteria with Destiny Butler, a 'senior to be' at LCCHS. She was saying, "Billy, you just better watch your self around that cuckoo doctor. Diana Swane, the Vice President taking over this division, arrives today. She's rumored to be the MCL hatchet man. Everyone in the place figures Otto's lab will be her first stop. The old fool is on his way out. Just don't you end up going with him."

There was no point in trying to defend Otto. On the other hand, I never shared anything that happened inside his lab.

I said, "Destiny, we have a week before school starts. These jobs go away anyway. Who gives a rats ass if some dyke bitch decides I get a week next to my pool instead of punching in here?"

Destiny giggled as she gently laid her hand on my arm, saying, "You just be careful. If you're lying next to the pool I want to be there with you. No fair starting early."

Destiny stood. Suddenly, she leaned down to give me a peck on the cheek. Turning quickly, she was off, with her high heels doing their 'click clack'. I stood up more slowly, wondering where that had come from.

I sauntered back to the lab. No porno today. Otto had given me a modest experiment to supervise while he and Angel were at 'lunch.'

I was on my stool writing my observations on my clipboard when Hurricane Swane blew into Otto's lab. Her first words were, "Who are you? What is all this crap? Where's Otto? Goddamn it, I asked you a question. Who the fuck are you anyway?"

I finished my notes, then turned. Diana Swane was an incredibly good-looking woman. Her legs were long and her tits were large. She dressed in a skirted suit, with a short tight skirt and thin spaghetti strap top under her jacket to emphasize her ample charms. She had short black hair, with her aviator sunglasses on top. Her high heels were just a bit too high and thin to be completely business appropriate.

If rumors were true, I and every other man would get to look but not touch Ms. Diana 'I like girls' Swane.

I put down my clipboard as I said, "I'm in the middle of a series of observations so I'm a bit distracted right now. And you are?"

I thought she was going to have apoplexy. She finally got her jaw unclenched enough to introduce herself. I pulled off my right latex glove sticking out my hand as I introduced myself.

Diana shook hands as she repeated her inquiry, "Where is that old fool Kressinger?"

I replied, "As I said, I've been engrossed in my project so I can only assume that he left for lunch after he had me start my observations."

She said, "Nice try, Hadley. I'll give you full points for loyalty. It's wasted, however. He's gone and so are you. Have him call my office as soon as he gets back. "

With that, Diana Swane turned on her heel. With a staccato rapping on the lab floor, she was gone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.