Otherworld - Cover

Otherworld

Copyright© 2005 by Loner

Chapter 6: Atheria

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Atheria - A teenage boy finds himself trapped in a world of swords & sorcery. Not a stroke story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

I awoke to find myself in a soft bed, a thick, comfortable blanket pulled over me. The walls around me were wooden, but looked very solid. Sunlight washed into the room through an open window. I could hear children playing outside. My body felt sore and complained as I tried to move.

"Rest," an enchanting female voice said to me. Another elf woman stood not far from the bed, wetting a cloth in a bowl of water that sat against the wall. I laid back down, heeding her instructions.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You are in Quelanas," she told me. "I am Danala."

She came over to me and began wiping me down with the wet cloth, starting with my forehead and face. It felt nice and cool against my skin. As I relaxed, I felt the blankets brushing against my bare flesh, and I realized I was nude under them.

"Where's Gianna?" I asked Danala.

"The girl who was with you? She is fine," Danala assured me. She pushed the blankets down to my waist so she could begin wiping at my upper body.

"And the elf woman who saved us?" I asked.

"Atheria is showing Gianna around our town." Danala stopped and looked at me, her eyes piercing into my soul. "Your mate is very anxious for you to get well."

I stared at Danala. Her long hair flowed freely around her shoulders and down her back. It was a silvery-white color. But she did not look old at all. She looked young compared to the fleeting glimpses I had of Atheria before I had passed out. She was tall and slender, like Atheria, but instead of armor, she wore white robes with gold trim. Her movements were quick and graceful, like a cat. Her eyes were white as snow. She had pointed ears and thin, arched eyebrows. She smiled down at me and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. She was insanely beautiful.

"You're the first elf I've ever seen," I babbled to her.

"Really?" she said, still wiping me down. She moved back to the bowl of water, to squeeze it out and to dip it in fresh water. She returned and resumed cleaning me.

"Are all elf women so beautiful?"

She nodded. "Yes we are."

She pushed the blanket down, exposing the rest of me to her. She was about to start cleaning my lower body when she stopped. Her eyes were drawn to my dick, which was as hard as a rock from staring at her pure beauty.

She looked up at my eyes. "Is this because of me?"

I nodded, the heat rising to my cheeks. "Sorry, it's just that you're so..."
My voice died in my throat as she suddenly dipped her head down and took me into her mouth. I let out a gasp as my cock was suddenly engulfed by her warm, wet mouth. I felt her slip my dick farther and farther into her mouth, my pubic hairs brushing against her cheek. I groaned and gripped the bedsheets tightly, my knuckles turning white. She slid her soft mouth back up to my head, then she lifted up just enough so that her tongue could twirl lightly around my head. I felt one of her long, slender hands reach down and cup my balls, fondling them.

I groaned again as her mouth began to slip up and down the length of my dick, tongue lightly tickling. Her hands continued to play with my balls. This was the first blowjob I had ever had, and it was being done by an elf. The thought blew my mind. And a moment later, it blew my dick. I felt myself coming hard into her mouth. She eagerly gulped my fluids down, then sat up with a wicked smile. She wiped at the sides of her mouth with the cloth.

"I would say you're feeling much better," she told me.

I couldn't argue with that.


I laid back and relaxed as Danala finished bathing me the rest of the way. After she had finished and covered me back up, the door to the room opened and Gianna flew in. She pounced onto the bed and hugged me, showering me with kisses.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" she said in-between smooches.

I kissed her back, then hugged her. Atheria was in the room too. She spoke softly with Danala for a moment, then Danala left. Atheria shut the door behind her, then gracefully moved to stand by the bed. She was still clad in her shining silver armor. Her twin blades hung at her sides. A quiver of arrows was strapped to her back, the bow strung over a shoulder to ride beside the quiver. She looked like one of those elfmaiden warriors I had read about in my fantasy novels.

"I am Atheria Honorblade," she introduced herself to me. She bowed slightly at the waist, bringing her hands in front of her head to form a triangle. She drew herself back up and her azure eyes met mine. I wanted to fall into those eyes. As beautiful as Danala was, Atheria was breathtaking in a way that made my heart ache.

"Gianna has told me of your trials over the past few days. I will allow you and her to spend time alone together. I wish to speak with you, but we can do so later."

"Thank you very much, Atheria," I replied. "You and your people are very generous for helping us."

"Yes we are," she solemnly agreed. "I will leave you and your beloved alone for now."

She bowed slightly again, then slipped quietly out the door. Gianna kissed me again, very deep and long.

"I was so worried about you," she told me. "When you passed out, I thought for sure you were dead. But Atheria picked you up and climbed onto Leon's back. Then she told me to climb on, and we started riding. I don't know how we did it, but we rode so fast. I've never been carried so fast in my life. Then we were here, in Quelanas. My mother said she heard rumors that an elf village was around here, but I never knew they were true!"

"So this place is hidden?"

"Yes, we're deep in the woods. Atheria told me that very few people other than elves know it's here."

"Why? Don't they like anyone else?"

"No, they get along with humans perfectly fine. They don't seem to like dwarves very much, but dwarves are welcome here too. But the reason so few people know about this place is for defense, I was told. Atheria told me that one of this town's strongest defenses against their enemies was the fact so few people know it even exists."

I nodded, taking it all in. "These elves, they're not very, um, modest about themselves."

Gianna giggled. "I know. They're almost arrogant, except they're too nice. It's more like they're just full of themselves."

"Among other things," I added, thinking how Danala had swallowed every bit of my cum.

"Did you tell Atheria everything about me?" I asked her, changing the subject.

"I almost did. But I decided not to."

"Okay, good," I said, kissing her on the forehead. "I think the fewer people who know about where I'm really from, the better off we'll be.

"Listen, do you think you could find a sage or wise man... elf. I want to ask one of them about dimensional portals."

"I could," she said, kissing me softly. "But I noticed that you're naked under this blanket, and I was thinking of joining you."

"Will you be naked too?" I asked, arching my eyebrow.
"It would be rude of me not to be," she grinned.


My eyes suddenly opened. I could feel Gianna's head, laying across my chest. The room was dark. It was night, and I could see a beam of moonlight coming in through the window. I had thought there was someone in the room with us, that was what had woke me up. I moved my head slightly, letting my eyes scan the shadows of the room. I didn't see anyone else in here. I must have been dreaming.

I adjusted my head to get comfortable again and tried to get back to sleep. Gianna's nude body lay against mine. An arm was draped across my stomach, one of her legs covering mine. After she had climbed naked into the bed with me, we kissed and fooled around a bit, but we spent most of the time talking. We must have both fallen asleep.

I laid there for a bit, staring at the ceiling. I couldn't get back to sleep. I slipped as quietly as I could out from under Gianna, trying very hard not wake her. She murmured something, then went back to a peaceful sleep. I emerged nude from under the thick blanket. My body still hurt where I had been kicked, but it wasn't too bad. I walked over to the window to look outside.

Under the pale beams of the full moon, the elven town looked glorious. Though a few of the buildings, like the one we were in, were made of sturdy wood, others were made of stone that gleamed white under the moon's beams. I could see elven forms moving in the darkness, and I assumed at least some of them were guards.

I heard the door whisper open behind me. I looked around and saw Atheria standing in the doorway, illuminated by the candlelight in the hallway beyond her. Her armor was gone, instead she wore a thin robe of silver with white trim. She gestured for me to follow her, then closed the door, allowing me to dress in privacy. I found my clothes on a chair next to the door and slipped them on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.