Kitty's Pussy - Cover

Kitty's Pussy

Copyright© 2005 by maryjane

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - And the fun she has sharing it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

One of the things that made it great was that we didn't have to take any shit from our bosses, and we could get away with a lot that other girls couldn't. For instance, one evening, when Dee and Ed were at our home for dinner — and some friendly swinging — one of the husbands suggested that we all take a cruise together. Neither Ed nor Buddy knew that we were fucking our bosses, of course, so there was some discussion about whether Dee and I could take a vacation at the same time, there being no other help in the office. Anyway, we did some research and finally found a thirteen night cruise to South America.

"Guys, we'd like to ask you a favor. Kitty and I have found a great cruise bargain and we need to take our vacations together. I'm sure you two can keep the business afloat for two weeks."

There was silence, until Kurt finally said, "We're going to have to think about that."

"Sure."

Let them think about it. We were going even if we had to quit. Buddy and Ed made enough to keep the households going while we got new jobs, which wouldn't take too long, and Dave and Ed knew that they'd never find another two girls who could replace us. Oh, there were plenty of good secretaries around, but not too many good ones who also cleaned their pipes.

It was all over in a few days. They had no choice. Dave announced it.

"We have to tell you girls that we both think we're crazy to go along with this. We didn't want to agree, but OK."

"Fuck you."

"You mean right now?" I looked up at him in surprise, until I saw he was laughing.

So there we were, Buddy and Kitty and Ed and Dee, flying off to Miami to board the ship. It was on the second night that Dee and I went pub crawling while our husbands sat at the blackjack tables. We were in one of the lounges, sitting in a banquette, listening to the soft music. Two silhouettes loomed, blocking our view of the singer. Two well built guys alone, holding drinks; I guessed, or maybe just assumed, that they were gay.

"Are you saving these extra spaces for anyone?"

"No, feel free to join us."

I started to slide toward Dee to make space when the pair split, one of them walking around to Dee's side while the other sat next to me. What a nice surprise. I mean, if they like cock, I don't mind, but these two obviously were on the make for pussy. Well, well, well. After all the introductions and the 'where are you from' shit, the one next to me, Roy, asked me to dance, and Mike followed suit with Dee.

The music was slow and we danced close together. My tits were up against Roy's chest, but there was nothing for him to feel. I knew he had a hard on — he's a guy, right — but he kept just far enough back so that it didn't press into me. His hand was on the small of my back and didn't go near my ass; how nice. When the tempo of the music increased, we started back to the table but Dee grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the dance floor for a lively spin. Once that was finished, she whispered to me.

"What do you say, Kitty? I'll let Mike know that I'm willing; do you want to make it a foursome?"

"After just one dance? You are one hell of a slut." I paused; she knew I was leading her on. "Count me in, Dee."

At the table, Roy ordered another round of drinks. As we sat, I began to slowly rub his thigh, not going anywhere near his package, but my actions left no doubt. He leaned toward me, kissed me softly on the ear and whispered, "Let's wait for the drinks; I don't want to stiff the waiter."

"Oh, you just want to stiff me, is that it?"

He turned my face to him, gave me a little peck on the lips and then one on each eye. When the drinks came, he signed for them and then picked up mine and his. Without a word, he slid out of the banquette and I moved to do the same. When I stood up, Mike said, "Wait for us."

The walk through the lounge was quiet. No one gave us a glance; we were just two couples off to another part of the ship. If they had seen that we were strangers when the guys sat down, the other passengers didn't give a damn; they had their own lusts to satisfy. When we reached a staircase, I instinctively headed toward the down side; Roy pulled me away and with a tilt of his head indicated that we were to go up, toward the more expensive cabins. Wasn't that nice? Their cabin, when we finally got there after a number of pauses for fumbled kisses and feels, was a bit roomier than ours and also had a balcony.

We went outside first, Dee and I sitting in the only two chairs while the guys stood, leaning against the railing. All these balconies had side partitions, so that while other people on their own balconies might have heard us, they couldn't see us or join us. The night was pleasant, as befits a cruise heading toward the Equator, with a soft warm breeze generated by the forward motion of the ship.

We sipped our drinks slowly; we all knew that we were going to get laid, and the conversation and alcohol were just substitutes for foreplay. We had plenty of time; gambling husbands spend a lot of time at the tables.

I twisted my chair around and put my feet up against the metal beneath the railing, that part that blocks it so that no one falls overboard accidentally. I angled it so that Roy was trapped between my two feet; trapped, that is, if he had wanted to get away. My skirt fell down over my knees to expose silk panties. In the dim light of the single bulb over the balcony, far too weak to allow a person to read a book, still there was enough wattage to reflect off the material, to let him know that my pussy was not protected by a chastity belt.

He took the drink from my hand, placing it out of the way on a small table, next to his own drink. Then he bent to kiss me and I slid my crotch forward on the chair, pressing it against Roy's leg. A hand reached toward me to caress my breasts; I could feel the momentary hesitation as the hand and its owner realized how small my tits were. His thumb flicked a nipple, through my blouse, through my bra. Then he took my hand and silently led me back into the cabin; the drinks would remain on the balcony until the cabin steward made up the beds the following morning.

Roy turned toward one of the berths and I stepped in front of him, twirling and rolling onto his bed, my legs splayed in anticipation. A faint smile, almost the leer of a victorious conqueror, played across his face. Our eyes communicated lust; he knew I was his for the evening and he felt no need to ogle my body. His shirt and slacks came off slowly, in an exotic, erotic dance that made me want to stick a ten dollar bill inside the waistband of his tight jockey shorts.

His cock strained at the white fabric, seeking temporary freedom before we agreed upon which orifice was to next enclose the centerpiece of his set. He seemed to want me to remove those shorts for him; I soon would, but not quite then.

Flat on my back, I lifted my ass and slid my panties down below my knees. Roy took over and completed the task, pulling them over my by now bare feet and tossing them playfully over my face. Oh, yes, I enjoy the scent of my own pussy as well as others, but my immediate search was not to please my nose but for the soft — and hard — touch of man-meat, the very organ still encased in Roy's shorts. My skirt was next, its elastic waist easily passing over my hips to the floor.

There I lay, naked from the waist down, pussy lips wet with my dew. Roy's hand moved toward my treasure but I snapped my knees shut.

"Take off the rest of my clothes first."

He nodded and his fingers fairly flew up the front of my blouse, opening the buttons as swiftly as if they were Velcro. The blouse lay open, one half on each side of my tits. As he looked at my little things, I thought about some of the stories on this website, where some authors call them titties. (Even my word processing program is bothered by that usage, underlining it in red to tell me that it's a misspelling.) It seemed that mine were small enough to qualify for that word, though I myself don't use it. His fingers reached along my sides, causing me to arch my back so that he might get his hands on my bra hooks. Then he had to sit me up, to first take off my blouse behind me before removing the bra down my arms in front.

While I was sitting up, it was now my turn; Roy's shorts were in the way of what promised to be a very nice fucking. I reached under to squeeze his balls through the fabric and then began to pull the shorts down, ever so slowly, kissing his belly from side to side every inch or so as his hands pressed on my shoulders, willing my arms and hands to move more quickly. Soon, though not soon enough for Roy, his cock was exposed, its single eye peering at me through a drop of his lubrication. I bent to lick it dry.

A glance toward the balcony door showed Dee bent toward it, her hands supporting herself on the glass, her face straight up as Mike entered her doggy-style, or so it seemed. Actually, from inside, it was hard to tell; he might have been fucking her up the ass but that was not likely so early in the evening, so early in the acquaintanceship, on a first date, so to speak.

Dee saw me looking at her. Her eyes dropped to view Roy's cock and she licked her lips. Taking one hand off the door while still supporting herself with the other, she smiled, formed her fingers into the three-ring sign of OK and then blew me a kiss.

"They're watching us, Roy."

"Do you mind?"

"Hell, no."

"Then let's give them a show." With that, he pushed me again onto my back; I raised and separated my knees, exposing the soaking Promised Land. My fingers spread my pussy lips so that Roy would have no doubt where his cock was supposed to go, although I guess he probably would have figured it out sooner or later without my help. He was inside me quickly, my dampness easing the passage, vaginal walls expanding for their welcome visitor.

He leaned over and kissed me, just a hint of tongue in the contact. My mind was confused; was this our first kiss? Had I let his cock into me without even the least bit of traditional foreplay? Shit, I was nothing but a slut. But I didn't care; I was there to be royally fucked, not to be made love to. His mouth was needed to eat me, not to kiss me.

He pumped into me and I humped up to meet his thrusts, long slow thrusts. He was trying to make it last and I eased my upward motions in order to help him. A click, a gust of air and the hum of the ocean; I looked up to see Dee walking in from the balcony, followed closely by Mike.

"We were so fucking hot watching you two in here that Mike shot his load without making me cum." She looked over her shoulder at him. "But you'll make it up to me now, won't you, baby?"

Mike grinned and knelt down as Dee flopped down on his bed. His tongue was instantly inside her, reclaiming the cum deposited there. Roy and I continued to fuck as we watched them, our hips speeding up. Dee's scream pushed us over the top and we orgasmed together, his juices throbbing into me. It was only then that Roy and I exchanged our first truly romantic kiss — make that kisses, plural.

The four of us lay quietly across from each other, slowly allowing our breathing to return to normal. After a while, Mike spoke.

"How would you two girls like to put on a show for us?"

Dee and I looked at each other; we knew the taste of each other's pussy quite well. She and I often spent our lunch hours at the apartment, though we had always refused to cater to our lovers' greatest fantasy, indeed the number one fantasy of all men. Fucking our bosses was what made it worthwhile to go to work, but we never did a foursome with them. Still, with these two...

Dee answered for us. "We will if you'll do the same for us."

They couldn't hide the shock on their faces. We could see them communicating silently, just as Dee and I had done. After an agonizingly long time, Roy shook his head.

"I don't think so. We've never done that; only certain guys are comfortable with it."

I reached down ostentatiously between my legs to scoop our some of Roy's cum from my snatch and put it into my mouth with an audible slurp. Then I began to pull on my panties.

"Practice! Get comfortable! We'll see you guys tomorrow."

With that, Dee and I finished dressing and went to find our husbands. They were ahead at the blackjack table and thus very excited; I handled Buddy's excitement later that night with a blowjob so that he wouldn't notice the cum inside me. Dee told me the next morning that she took care of Ed the same way.

All these guys are too stupid to notice things, just so long as they get their rocks off.


The next evening, Roy and Mike met us in the same bar.

"Well, Roy, what do you say?"

He turned a deep shade of red. "Let's go."

"No, no, no; I need a straight answer. Are you two going to put on a show for us?"

I could barely hear him. "Yes."

On the way back to their cabin, I became playful.

"Did you practice last night?"

"No. We were afraid that we may not want to do it twice and we didn't want to waste the first one."

"I have confidence. You don't have to be gay to enjoy a cock once in a while."

"I hope you're right."

When we got to the cabin, I said, "I'll tell you what. We'll put on the show first just to inspire you, but you can't come near us while we're doing our show; you have to save the hard-ons for each other."

Roy and Mike jumped at the reprieve. They sat in the two chairs watching Dee get me naked first. It had been an 'Informal' night aboard ship, which generally meant comfortable business attire or 'fashionably elegant'. I was wearing a short, tight black skirt, a long-sleeve white blouse and a crocheted jacket. While we were dressing, Buddy had said, "You look good enough to eat." I was sure that I would be, but not by him. The night would end for him with my mouth wrapped around his cock, milking it dry; no part of him would touch the wet cum to be deposited in my pussy.

Each garment that Dee removed was accompanied by a grope, a kiss, a moan, a suck, some expression of pleasure from both of us. The jacket was folded neatly on one of the beds, having been taken off with the aid of little kisses on my neck and warm hands on the front of my blouse. The blouse was opened slowly, sensually, with each button opening followed by kisses down my chest and belly until they were all gone, whence Dee raised her head to nurse on my bare nipples, bras in general being a useless garment for me. That blouse also was folded neatly, as was the black skirt, the removal of which exposed bare pussy — Buddy had never noticed.

I moved to strip Dee but as was her style, she pushed me to my back and stood over me, working on her own clothing. She made it into a strip-tease, her hips moving to unheard music as she gyrated, presenting bumps and grinds for our enjoyment. A glance toward our hosts showed Mike with a hand rubbing the front of his slacks while Roy leaned forward to watch us, his hands clasped firmly on the arms of his chair. Dee's clothing was stacked atop mine.

Both naked, we lay face to face, French kissing, my hands kneading Dee's breasts while her hand was between my legs, tweaking my clit. We felt rather than heard the guys stand and begin to take off their clothing, throwing it carelessly on the chairs they had been using. Dee spoke the warning for both of us.

"Hey, guys, remember, no getting off on us until we see you do a show for us."

"I know, I know." Mike sounded impatient.

Soon it was time for me to twist around Dee, to face her feet. My knees straddled her body as my pussy sank toward her lips; she reacted with tongue and fingers, licking my slit and rubbing my clit as I tried to suck her pussy dry. I knew it was a useless attempt, but delightful nevertheless.

We had treated the guys to five minutes of lesbian love when a slight peep from Dee indicated the arrival of her first orgasm. She twisted her head away from my cunt and began to moan; I wasn't about to let her stop cumming so I kept sucking on her clit. Her hand grabbed my hair. I thought she was going to pull my face off her because her orgasm was becoming too intense; instead, she merely twisted my head toward the other bed.

The first thing I saw was that our clothing was crumpled in a messy pile on the floor next to the bed. Next I noticed our two new-found friends buck naked, totally ignoring us. Instead, Mike was on top, Roy beneath, each chewing on a friend's cock. Holy shit, they had started without us. I rolled off Dee and sat on my ankles, listening to the puffing and the grunting as these two studs pleasured each other. And themselves.

From my angle, I could see Roy's finger buried up to the palm in his friend's back door; I hadn't seen any lubrication, but a single finger in the ass can generally be accomplished just with perspiration and spit. We could all hear the stereophonic sounds of slurping. I could believe that these guys had never sucked cock before, but they didn't seem to need lessons either.

I turned to see Dee also watching the sixty-nining. My face showed my reaction: boredom, total lack of interest. I couldn't believe that even a gay man would enjoy the view; participation probably, and my best wishes to him, but not just looking. Dee's eyes went up in a shrug; she nodded to me and spoke for both of us.

"Hey, guys, hold on. You don't need to do that for us anymore, we've seen enough. Unless you want to, of course."

They looked at each other, then at us, then back to each other. Mike spoke first.

"I wouldn't mind stopping."

Roy hesitated. "If you want to stop, that's OK; I've had my cock sucked before. But I've never sucked one myself and I'd like to know how it feels when you cum in my mouth, if you don't mind, that is."

He was looking at me as he finished speaking, wondering nervously if his wish to complete the homosexual act would affect my willingness to keep fucking him for the duration of the trip. But I had already signaled my consent, make that almost my demand, the previous evening and once again a few minutes earlier.

Mike spread his legs on the bed and Roy hovered between them, eyes focused on the cock just inches from his mouth. He had already had that piece of meat between his lips just moments earlier, but that was almost in private; now he was to be the star of the show. We could see him drawing on his experiences as he bent to kiss the crown, to briefly lick the pre-cum from Mike's piss slit. Then he took the root of Mike's cock in his left hand and lifted it, twisting his head to nibble-kiss down the length, licking as he went. Roy licked and kissed Mike's nuts before finally beginning to suck them; his head movements indicated that he had separated them, treating each testicle to its own excitement.

When he lifted up and finally fully engulfed Mike's majestic weapon in his mouth, I glanced at Dee. Her mouth was slightly agape, as was mine; our brains were in tune. We had gone from viewing two hairy men entwined, sucking at each other's cocks like animals, balls flopping, probably as ugly a sexual sight as I have ever seen, which then changed into the picture of one man making love to his friend's penis, intent of bringing pleasure to his friend as well as to himself. The ugly ducklings had turned into swans before our eyes; it was beautiful.

I looked again toward Dee and she nodded, slipping off the bed to cross the cabin. She bent over Mike, kissing him softly before presenting him with a nipple for his lips. I moved to the other end of the chain, kneeling on the floor behind Roy. His hips were moving slowly as he rubbed his cock against the bedclothes, hands-free masturbation. I spread his legs and reached under him to take over that task, stroking slowly so as not to disturb the work of his mouth on Mike's cock. I leaned over to take Roy's balls into my mouth. After a few moments of that, I used my non-stroking hand to spread his cheeks and licked my way up along the crack. When I began to wiggle my tongue at his asshole, he shook his hips. I stopped; I didn't want to do anything to interrupt Roy's enjoyment of Mike's cock and of the sperm that would soon blast its way into his mouth.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh... oooooooooohhhhhhh."

As soon as I heard the sounds of Mike's orgasm, my hand sped up on Roy's sword, jerking him off as rapidly as my hand could move.

"Cum for me, Roy baby, cum for me."

The first cream-colored string came shooting out of him; I saw it in slow motion as it flew through the air to hit me in the face. The second shot landed on my hand. I allowed the rest to fall onto the linens, ultimately to dry there, pecker tracks to enlighten the cabin steward in the morning. If he bothered to notice, that is; I wonder how many gallons of sperm are ejaculated on a cruise ship every twenty-four hours.

The thought made me thirsty and I licked Roy's discharge from my hand; what was on my face I left there, to drip off slowly, in recognition of the eroticism of the scene.

I watched as Roy crawled up the bed toward Mike's face, imagining for a moment that he intended to kiss his friend, to return the gift of cum. He surprised me, however, by holding his face some six inches above Mike's, who understood the moment and opened his mouth. Roy spread his lips slightly and the cum snowballed down to its originator.

Two whores snowballing some guy's cum is probably the most erotic thing I've ever seen in a porn movie; two guys doing it had me so hot that I put my hand between my legs and brought myself to an instant orgasm.

And when Roy was finished feeding the cum back to Mike, Mike reached up, pulled his friend down and they kissed, a romantic tongue-filled kiss just like a man and woman, or a kiss between two women. My heart pounded with excitement, with lust.

"Would you two ladies like to finish what you started?"

"Oh, yes, and you two can feel free to join in if you'd like."

Dee and I stretched out, mouth to pussy and resumed our sixty-nine. We had long since learned how the other liked it, and we proceeded slowly. It wasn't long before that tell-tale sag in the bed told us that our lovers were preparing to join in the fun. I was on top, my tongue wrapped around Dee's clit, when a hard cock slid into her pussy beneath my mouth. It didn't look like the one hanging between Mike's legs and I looked up to see Roy smiling down at me as he began to fuck Dee.

"Switching, are we?"

"Do you mind?"

I started to shake my head 'No' when suddenly I felt Mike enter me from behind; I moaned my acceptance and he began to thrust into me rapidly as Roy did the same to Dee below my eyes. I took my mouth off Dee's clit in order to lick Roy's meat as it drove in and out of the cunt before me and then I alternated between the two pleasure centers at my face. Mike continued to pump into me, and I realized that once again I would not be able to allow my husband access to my pussy that night; fingers, tongue or cock would all recognize the creamy residue of what Mike was soon to pour inside of me.

So be it; Buddy would have to survive the night with just a blowjob. It wouldn't kill him; it might spoil him, so much sucking.

Meanwhile, Roy — I had thought that Roy was mine for the cruise, that Dee and I were not interchangeable — kept plowing into Dee. He signaled his upcoming orgasm with a keening wail; that bastard, I never got one of those screams from him, just grunts. With his cock buried inside her, I never saw his cum shoot out his all-purpose slit, but it coated his cock on each backstroke and I licked the top of his weapon clean each time he withdrew it from inside Dee.

As it turned out, this switch was just exploratory and I spent most of the cruise with Roy as my steady. During gambling hours after dinner, that is; otherwise, we rarely ran into Roy and Mike, and we always ignored them when our husbands were present. I did restrict Roy to cumming in my mouth a couple of evenings so that Buddy would get a chance to give me a plain old fucking. All in all, it was a pleasant cruise.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.