Kitty's Pussy - Cover

Kitty's Pussy

Copyright© 2005 by maryjane

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - And the fun she has sharing it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

"Angelo's Pizza; may I help you?"

"Hello, Angelo. This is Signorina Kitty. How late are you open this evening?"

"We close at nine."

Fantastic!

"Could I get a large pepperoni pie delivered on Ned's way home?"

"It'll be almost nine thirty when he gets there. Is that alright?"

"Great."

"Thank you, Signorina."

"Thank you, Angelo."

My pussy was drooling as I hung up. I dressed carefully, jeans and a top that showed a little belly, but he would have to work in order to see my tits. I squirmed as I waited; couldn't watch TV or read the paper without closing my eyes and imagining Ned fucking me. I thought about Roger but then decided to let my big red assistant have the night off. I almost jumped out of my skin—and out of my clothes—when the doorbell rang.

"Hi, Miss Kittty. You don't usually order from us two nights in a row."

"Hello, Ned. The pizza last night was so good that I decided to treat myself again. Why don't you come in and have some with me; it's too much for me to finish alone."

He was hesitating, obviously trying to absorb something that never happens on his rounds.

"Come on, I won't bite."

Hell, no; I'll just suck."

He gave in, came in, and I paid him, giving the usual tip, neither more nor less. The real tip would come shortly—cum shortly—as would we both. He had been planning to eat at home, and so he really would have some of the pizza. I sat him at the kitchen table with his back to the refrigerator. After the first slice, I went to the fridge on the pretext of looking for more lemonade.

When I closed the door, I stood behind Ned, happily chewing away on his second slice, his muscled arms rippling out from his wife beater shirt. This kid was built! I moved behind him; as my cold hands touched his bare shoulders, he jumped in surprise.

The kid didn't even turn his head. He knows!

My hands reached over him and slid in through the arm holes, tweaking his nipples. He leaned his head back against my stomach; his eyes were closed and he was breathing deeply. As I reached my head around his to kiss him, his eyes opened and his hand pulled my mouth to his. Lips touched, slid along each other, then parted to allow the entry of tongues, to allow the duel to begin. His hand left my head and moved to a flat little tit; its mate reached down to grab an ass cheek. My body moved around him, he slid the chair back, and I sat on his lap. His hand continued to delight my nipples as I ground my hips against his hard teen-aged phallus.

"My mom's expecting me. Let me give her a quick call."

"Hi, Mom, is Dad there?... No?... Well, I just wanted to tell you that I'll be late... I made a delivery and I'm having a couple of slices with the customer... It's a she... Yes she is, Mom... Don't worry... Yes, Mom, I'll use a condom."

My head popped up. "Your mother knows about your sex life?"

He shrugged. "Not the names."

"I guess you're not a virgin."

"No, but I've never been with anyone as beautiful as you."

Now, I'm decent looking, but not used to being called beautiful. Either it was his youthful ignorance, or I was beautiful because I was about to let him fuck me, or he was just a very astute salesman.

"You won't need a condom. I don't like them."

Don't lecture me. I was being stupid, I know, but no harm done.

"No argument from me."

This wasn't going to need a lot of foreplay. They only thing I had any doubt about was whether or not he knew how to eat pussy.

High school girls, even the loose ones, aren't used to giving it away without making the guy do a little work, a little seduction, however unneeded. High school boys, even the super-studs, which Ned actually wasn't, know that unless they pay for it, they're going to have to do a bit of work to get into a girl's pants. So when I got back on his lap, Ned resumed kissing me, fondling my chest, squeezing my ass, while my hand dug down to massage his meat through his jeans. After a few minutes of silent tactile contact, he stood up with me still on his lap, to carry me bodily toward the couch.

Where the fuck is he going? Don't these kids know it's more comfortable to fuck in a real bed? Couches and back seats are only when you have no choice.

"Not the couch, Ned. The bedroom."

He veered toward the only possible door that would lead us there, pushing it open to find the bed already turned down. Knowing he was about to get laid, his brain did not absorb the fact that the bed had been prepared in advance, although he would probably think about it when he replayed the evening in his mind. And replay it he surely would, as would I.

He put me on the bed, surprisingly gently, and knelt between my spread legs. I could see in his eyes that foreplay was over, that he was intent on pure fucking. As for me, I didn't mind that in the least. I unzipped his jeans while he pulled me up a bit to get my top off. He glanced at my tits, then ignored them; he already knew from the kitchen that I was flat-chested. I reached in to pull eight inches of boy-man out for my enjoyment and he opened my jeans, lifting my ass off the bed to get them off. My panties followed, his hands roughly finishing my nakedness. There I was, in my birthday suit, while Ned was still fully dressed, only his cock exposed.

He turned me over and spread my ass cheeks.

"Hey, Ned, what are you doing?"

"I don't want to get you pregnant."

Stupid fuck! Doesn't he realize that I know whether or not I'm fertile? But hey, why not? Once in a while in the ass isn't the worst thing in the world. It's big, it'll hurt some, but I'll survive it.

"Hold on." I crawled up to the night table, reaching in for the KY I had purchased only that noontime. It would be put to use much earlier than I had expected.

Does he know what to do with it? Does he plan to fuck me with all his clothes on?"

Yes and Yes.

"Get your pants off, Ned. I want to be able to play with your balls while we fuck."

He greased me up, wiping his fingers on my bush before getting off the bed to drop his jeans and shorts. His shirt and shoes stayed on; he was obviously accustomed to fucking in a back seat. Then he was back on the bed, butted up against my butt. Unless he surprised me, I was going to have to be on my knees and face, for both my hands would be busy; one on his balls and the other on my clit, something I didn't think he would think to do.

Surprise, surprise; his fat thumb was in my cunt, fingers at my clit, before he made any attempt to intrude into my back door. His thumb plunged again and again; he was clearly trying to make me cum quickly. Someone had taught him well, it seemed. Unlikely that it had been a school girl, unless she was quite experienced; I thought about that conversation with his mother.

I stopped thinking when a gentle pinch of my clit sent me over the top, screaming his name. "Ned, Ned, Ned." I collapsed flat, pushing his fingers out of me, gasping for air.

"Jeez, Ned, who taught you to take care of a girl like that?"

He hesitated. "My mother."

"I was wondering about that phone call." I thought for a moment, decided that there was nothing to lose by pressing on. "How long ago?"

There was no more hesitation; he spoke as though there was nothing unusual about the subject matter. "I was about twelve. She walked into my room one night and caught me beating the meat. She gave me my first blow job and then spent the night in my room, teaching me stuff. Now me and my father take turns with her, sometimes the same night, sometimes even at the same time."

I shuddered at the fractured grammar and at the picture of husband and son both fucking this woman together. Lucky bitch!

It was up on my knees again, this time supported on one elbow. "Fuck me, Ned; fuck my ass now please."

The 'please' was definitely unnecessary. He began with one finger in my ass, slowly, twisting it to spread, to relax my sphincter. I reached my free hand back, rubbing his hairy thighs, not yet going for his nuts. A second finger soon joined his first, opening me more, stroking deeply into the darkness of my bowels.

"Now, Ned, now!"

His fingers withdrew, soon to return with a fresh supply of KY, liberally applied. This time he wiped them on my ass cheek. I took his greasy cock in my hand, guiding it toward its target as his hands pulled my hips back to him. I placed the head against my asshole

I can't believe this guy is fucking my ass and I've never even had his cock in my mouth.

and he pressed it slowly into me; slowly, the way a cock should go into an ass.

Oh, Mrs. Ned's Mother, you taught your son well.

Slowly, slowly, all the way in, and then my hand was kneading his balls, together and one at a time, as he began to piston rapidly inside me. My finger crept up the crack of his ass to his own back door. From the contorted angle, I was barely able to get it into him up to the first knuckle. From his breathing and squirming, I could tell that he loved it.

Did Daddy ever fuck you that way, Ned?"

I was afraid to ask it out loud, afraid of what the answer would be.

It wasn't long before his warning. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." And then I felt the blast of warm sperm into my depths, felt it leaking out of me on each backstroke, running down my thighs, a load that felt as though he had been saving it up for me.

Lick me clean, Ned, lick me clean... Bastard!

Instead of cleaning me off, he flopped on his back, obviously waiting for me to do that for him. Ah, the dangers of uncertainty. Most of the time, when I clean up a cock after it's been in my ass, it's a non-event, but once in a while, it's disgusting. But cleaning it off is something I learned the first time my back door was invaded, and now it's a habit, happily infrequent; they don't have to push me. So it was with some usual trepidation that I bent and took his uncut salami into my mouth, not knowing in advance how my insides may have left it.

Whew!

Quickly, he was clean and dry, still hard, though I knew it would take some time for him to cum again.

"Your turn, Ned. Eat me."

I had no doubt that his history of family fucking had included a lesson in cunnilingus, with numerous repetitions. And I have never met a guy who wuuldn't eat pussy. Maybe reluctantly at first, but most of them end up really loving it. Ned was no exception.

He rolled me over, smiling benignly, with enough sense not to leer. His smile actually was one of those showing a maturity, wisdom beyond his years, beyond his employment as a delivery boy.

"What's behind your eyes, Ned? What is that smile all about?"

"Timing. I don't usually get to cum before the girl does; they don't like it unless I get them off first."

"You forget, I was the one who started this. That person has to make sure that the other one cums first. Now, take off the rest of your clothes, Ned. We're not expecting any company."

The sight of his flat abs sent even more juice down between my legs. As he moved his head down there, I noticed that he stopped a few inches short of the target.

Son of a bitch, he's smelling me, afraid of rotten fish. Don't worry, kid, I spray down there; I made it nice and sweet for you.

"Do you like the scent, Ned?"

His reply was a soft murmur as his hands spread my legs. Two thumbs reached up to spread my labia, pink and moist and waiting for him. A quick kiss across my slit and then he turned his head so that both sets of lips, his mouth and my pussy, were aligned. He pressed his mouth to me and his tongue drove inside me, absorbing my moisture even as he lubricated me more.

I twisted his head straight and pulled his mouth up to my clit. Ah, yes, he knew what to do, licking his way up my slit right to my clit, then sucking a while before moving back down. He lifted my ass off the bed and licked back down and all the way around, between my cheeks, cleaning as he went the oozings from his recent visit in my back door.

"How do I taste, Ned? The best you've even eaten?" It was a dumb question, but I hadn't stopped to think. His answer surprised me, though.

"Better than all of them... except for my Mom."

I blushed at my stupidity and tried to picture this young stud with his head between his mother's legs. The picture send me over the top, and I screamed as I tried to pull his head into my cunt.

"Can you stay overnight?"

"I'll have to check with my Mom."

"Do you want to invite her too?"

"Are you kidding?"

Am I kidding? Shit, I never gave it a thought; it just popped out of my mouth. I haven't eaten pussy in a long time. But I don't want to share this cock tonight.

"I guess I am. Maybe next time."

"Hi, Mom, it's me. Is it OK if I stay over here tonight?... Her name is Kitty... Yes, she's very cute. And hot! You might like her yourself... Dad too... Thanks." He gave her my phone number and hung up, then turned to me with a shit-eating grin.

"Do you have an extra toothbrush that I can use, Kitty?"

"We're all out. Fuck it, use my husband's."

"I can't do that."

"After where your mouth and tongue have been all night, what are you afraid of catching?"

He laughed. "I like your attitude."

I was accustomed to sleeping alone when Buddy was away, but there's nothing as nice as a hard, warm body, with cock attached, to snuggle up against. After a slow, 'good night' fuck, I slept like a baby. I woke up, though, about four in the morning.

Unfortunately, I can't remember the actual words that went through my mind; it was more like a dream than conscious thought, and I can never remember a dream for more than a minute or so after I wake up. What I do remember was the aroma and the pressure around my head.

Once I was awake, I noticed it, that delightful scent of Ned's crotch in my face, the smell of the moisture between his thighs, at his balls, the lingering scent of my pussy juice on his cock, the tiny trace of aroma from his time up my ass. Whatever I thought, it made my pussy drool anew. Ned had wanted to shower before we went to sleep, but I had been too tired, figuring that we could do it in the morning, my lips around his cock as the warm water rinsed the shampoo from my hair. That's what we actually did three hours later.

But at four o'clock, in the deep darkness before the dawn, the pressure I felt was from his legs straddling my head, his muscular baby machine prying for entry through my mouth, an entry I quickly allowed once I had absorbed the feeling of what it was against my lips.

"Good morning, Ned," I said as my hand wrapped around the base of his cock to guide it onto my tongue and to insure that he didn't shove it in too far; I don't deep throat too readily. He was silent, leaning forward to support his hands against the headboard, concentrating on fucking my mouth.

I've given my share of blowjobs in my lifetime, but the guy on top fucking my face has become my favorite. You may think of it as me subjugating myself, lying there supinely as he has his way shooting his cum into my mouth. But I like the fact that he's the one doing to work, stroking in and out of me, rather than just receiving my services like some rich fat Potentate. That's exactly how I feel when I'm on my knees in front of a guy who's standing up; I'd definitely never make it as a professional whore.

The best part, though—you girls know this, and you guys should be able to figure it out if all your brains weren't in your dicks—the best part is that this way is a hell of a lot more comfortable for my head and neck, and it still gets me the same amount of gooey cum to savor and swallow.

So I sucked with pleasure as he pumped. My hand on his balls sped up the action, my saliva acting as a lubricant in place of my pussy juice, and I was soon rewarded with a mouthful of love sauce. I always swallow; I haven't spit it out since my first adventures with Buddy, and then only the first two or three times. It was a healthy load, somewhat surprising after a long evening of him dumping cum into me, but after all, high school guys do have stamina and the ability to make more sperm in a hurry.

What really surprised me was the same full blast three hours later in the shower; I thought I was fucking Superman, the way he kept producing cum. Oh, yes, that time I was on my knees, on the hard tile floor of the shower, no less, but how else could I suck his cock and rinse my hair at the same time.


I continued to fuck both Kurt and Ned for months, thanks to Buddy's travel schedule. Nothing was ever said in the office, and I'm pretty sure that neither Dee nor Dave (Kurt's partner) knew anything about our affair. I never did meet either of Ned's parents, but that was probably just as well. I did do some phone sex with his mother one night when she called looking for him just after he had left. It was raunchy. We did get into the habit of IM sex, hunting and pecking at the keyboards as we used our free hands to stimulate our own clits. What helped was that Ned had given me a snapshot of his mother, and I had given him one of me for her; it was nice to see the face of the woman I was computer-fucking.

Dee and I had become pretty close friends, occasionally going for dinner with our husbands, and Buddy and Ed too became friends.

It grew to be football season, and Buddy and Ed had tickets for a Sunday pro game. We all had brunch at Dee's house and then the guys left for the game about eleven. We cleaned up the place, and once it got to be after noontime, Dee broke open a bottle of white wine and we sipped as we sat on the couch, shoes off, feet up, watching TV and gabbing. It was either Lifetime or Oxygen, I don't remember which channel; we didn't care, as long as it wasn't football.

One of the commercials was for bras; you know the one, where a bunch of different models dance around in sexy underwear. Understand, Dee's body is a hell of a lot more feminine than poor little flat-chested Kitty. At one point, she looked at the set and sort of whispered to herself.

"Look at the rack on that blonde in the middle. I'd love to have those tits. I'd love to nibble on those babies too."

"Are you kidding, Dee? Your body is luscious compared to mine." I chose to ignore her second comment.

She turned, smiled and leaned toward me. "You're so kind, Kitty." Then she put one hand on my cheek and kissed the air next to my face.

I'll never know what impelled me to do it, but as she pulled her face back away from mine, I put my hand over hers, on my cheek, to hold it in place. Her face was maybe six inches from mine, and as our hands touched, I saw the surprise in her eyes, followed quickly by, not so much a narrowing of her eyes, nor a widening, but a sudden intensity, an immediate awareness that the world was for the moment just a few square feet in size.

What the fuck did I just do? She'll think... no she won't... yes she will. I don't care. What beautiful eyes she has; I never noticed. That color is perfect on her lips. How come she never wears lipstick in the office? My mouth is so fucking dry. What's the matter with me? Is it the wine? Maybe. No, I didn't have that much. I want to kiss her. I have to kiss her, I must kiss her. Holy shit, her eyes are closing. She wants me to kiss her, she wants me to. Am I fucking crazy?

I leaned forward; our lips touched, just barely. Her hand slipped out from under mine and went behind my neck, pulling my face into hers. Lips parted slightly, tongues alternatingly meeting the other's teeth, which finally opened. My tongue was in her mouth and she reciprocated, breathing became labored. I felt her hand on my tits.

How long has it been since I've tasted pussy?

She pulled back, staring at me intently, her eyes locked onto mine for what seemed like an eternity. Then she bent toward me, toward my eyes; I closed them as her lips gently touched each eyelid. She stood up, took my hand and led me to her bedroom. Now, the expression 'led me' is only symbolic, because she was walking ahead of me through the narrow doorway. In fact, were it not for my female gentility, I would have been pushing her out of the way to get to the bed first.

Inside the bedroom, we kissed again, oh so softly. Dee's hands were on my ass; I had one around her, against the small of her back, pulling her toward me, while the other caressed the luscious mounds beneath her pink cashmere sweater. She twisted me around, and then walked me backwards until she could seat me on the edge of the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.