Meeting A Deaf Submissive (August 2001)

by Tendal Braxis

Copyright© 2005 by Tendal Braxis

Erotica Sex Story: This is a complete rewrite of my original story Meeting a Deaf Submissive. Read both stories and I think you will agree that this is a much better sotry than the original.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   Sex Toys   .

For what must have been the twentieth time he looked at his watch and glanced up at the arrival board... still about 15 minutes to go. Once again he pulled the American Sign Language Handbook from his hip pocket and practiced some of the signs he had learned in order to surprise her. Foot traffic was heavy in the Nashville terminal and the boarding area was crowded with people waiting to board or waiting for arrivals.

He thought back to two years ago when he had first met her online. She had been suicidal from depression due to a massive inner ear infection that had left her near deaf. Surgery to correct the deafness had been a complete failure and had left her with even less hearing than before. What made it worse was that she was a medical student and had known better than to ignore the pain in her ears.

For some reason, they had "clicked". They had become Master/submissive in the role-play chat room, and online lovers outside of it. They spent hours chatting. He did everything he could think of to rebuild her self-confidence. When she had complained about difficulties learning to read lips because no one had the time to spend with her that she needed to practice, he had sent her a video tape he made that consisted of five one hour segments of him reading aloud the same text from different camera angles.

He smiled as he remembered when she told him that the tape had been exactly what she needed. She had even learned to read lips from a profile, one of the most difficult things for someone hearing challenged to do. Now, she was coming to him for a visit.

He had done everything he could think of to assure her that she would be safe. He had announced the impending visit to all the members of the chat room, had given several of her friends there his home address and telephone number, had encouraged her to set up scheduled phone calls to friends and family and had even offered to pay for her brother to come with her, which she declined.

It was enough. Now she was coming for a visit and he felt like a high school teenager going on his first date. He wondered if the difference in their age would cause any problems for them. It hadn't online, but in a face-to-face meeting, who knew? He was fifty, and she was twenty-two. Since his divorce in 1988, he had not dated any woman more than half his age. For some reason, that pleased him.

She looked up from her organic chemistry textbook when she felt a touch on her shoulder. The stewardess was speaking to her but her world was a silent place. Reading her lips, she knew that they would be landing soon. She closed her textbook, placed it in her bag and shoved the bag under the seat in front of her. She fastened her seatbelt and sat back waiting for the plane to land, her mind drifted back some two years, to the fateful day when she had met Chris online in a D/s role-play chat room.

She had been so depressed that day. It was the six month anniversary of her father's death, four month anniversary of her becoming deaf and one month since the failed operation to restore her hearing. So many anniversaries and all of them hurt. Somehow, he had managed to break through her depression and gotten her laughing. They had "clicked" in a big way, and though she could not explain why, she knew that it had probably saved her life.

He never gave up on her. She thought back to the times when life seemed to be overwhelming her, and always, he was there to comfort her, cheer her up and restore her spirit. Now, she could accept her deafness. She knew that it was just another bump in the road of her life. Thanks to Chris, she had learned to use her memories of sounds to fill in for what she could no longer hear. She had learned from her speech pathologist that it was also helping her to maintain her speech patterns, although she did occasionally have problems with her volume.

The plane landed. She grinned as she thought about the remote controlled vibrating egg that was deep within her pussy. Even though she was already wet with anticipation, she reached into her shoulder bag and slipped the control switch for the egg from off to low. She gasped when it began to vibrate within her.

The plane came to a halt with a jerk, and she released her seatbelt. She pulled her book bag from under the seat in front of her and sat back, waiting for the rows ahead of her to begin exiting the plane. Her seat was in economy class. It would be several minutes before she could stand and move towards the exit.

His mouth was dry. Knowing he had a few minutes, he headed down the concourse to find a drink and to help kill the minutes remaining until the plane arrived. Before he could reach the food stand, he passed a gift shop and stopped in his tracks; there in the window was a small teddy bear holding a red heart. He reached for his wallet as he stepped inside. Proceeding on, he grabbed a coke and headed back to the boarding gate to wait.

Back at the gate, the arrival board began to flash ARRIVING next to the flight number, and he couldn't help but break into a silly grin. He looked out over the terminal area through the giant plate glass windows (He hated those windows; he'd cleaned them hundreds of times the previous year as part of the cleaning crew.). Through the shimmering heat rising from the distant pavement, he spotted the American Airlines 727 slowly making its way in from runway 2Left towards the terminal complex.

His heart began to pound in his chest, his palms began to sweat, and he longed for a smoke to help ease the tension. Creeping along at what seemed to be a snail's pace, the airliner slowly turned this way then that as it followed the complex taxiways towards the terminal. People in the boarding area began to shift and move, some gathering their carryon luggage, some edging closer to the debarkation door.

He held his ground across the walkway from the door. He would have a good view of the arriving passengers as they paraded into the terminal building. After a last glance at the ASL book, he folded it in half and stuffed it back into his back pocket, tucked the top of the bag containing the little bear under his belt at the small of his back and waited.

He watched as the plane, now moving slowly, eased up to the ramp and jerked to a sudden stop when the pilot stomped on the brakes to align the door with the ramp. The gate attendants burst into a flurry of activity. They moved the barrier ropes to keep the boarding passengers back. Those deplaning would have room to get out of the boarding doorway. One picked up a microphone and began his spiel, those boarding would do so by rows and to please remain behind the barrier until your row is called to board.

A haggard looking line attendant opened the door from outside the tunnel and hot, humid air, flavored with the scent of burned kerosene, hit him in the face bringing a wave of perspiration to his brow.

In the plane, indistinct bodies crowded the exit. He knew that in seconds people would start appearing in the tunnel. Turning his head back to the doorway, the first of the arriving passengers made their way up the ramp and into the cool air of the terminal. He would have a bit longer to wait; economy class deplaned last.

He watched as those arriving began to mingle with those waiting, greeting friends or family, while those expecting no one quickly turned and headed towards the top of the concourse and the luggage claim area. The first rush of passengers thinned to a steady flow of men, women, and children trudging up the ramp. He spotted the top of a light brown head of hair moving behind several businessmen in rumpled suits with ties askew, and instantly knew it was her. When the businessmen separated momentarily, he saw her face scanning the crowd near the door. She missed seeing him across the walkway from the door.

She was dressed as he had hoped, very low rise jeans barely hanging from her hips, very shear, short, white button blouse tied just under her breasts, none of the buttons fastened, her breasts, confined in a thin blue tube top beneath it. He grinned, as he saw nothing but richly tanned skin from just below her breasts to just above her pubic mound. Her well defined, six-pack abs proving that she stayed active despite her disability. He leaned back against the concrete pillar and waited, knowing that she would spot him as soon as she looked around. It happened; she looked up and spotted him across the concourse.

"Chris!" she screamed. A grin illuminated her face and she began to purposefully head towards him. He raised his hand. Slowly, carefully, he signed to her "Welcome to Nashville, pet." Her jaw dropped open in surprise. Her dark eyes flashed and sparkled as she burst from the crowd. She dashed across the concourse and leapt on him.

Arms wrapped tightly around his neck, she rained kisses on his face as he gathered her to him. Laughing with joy, he kissed her back with equal enthusiasm. Occasionally their lips actually met as they covered each other's faces with kisses. Her legs lifted and wrapped around his hips and he held her up, crushing her breasts against his chest. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see several people looking in their direction. Some of them, mostly men, smiled at the obvious display of affection. Several women pursed their lips, pruning their faces in disapproval; he could almost see their scandalous thoughts of outraged propriety. He didn't care, she was there and he was holding her in his arms for the first time.

Finally, he started to relax his grip on her, and she unwrapped her legs from around him and dropped her feet back to the floor. Her encircled his waist and her hands came close to the bag tucked into his belt. Rather than let her find it, he reached behind him and pulled it free and handed it to her, silently mouthing the words, "This is for you, pet."

She opened the bag and took the bear out and looked up at him, grinned and said loudly, "I love you too." He picked up the bag she dropped, wrapped his free arm around her, and led her up the concourse.

After walking about half a mile through the terminal, they emerged into the heat of the day and entered the semi-darkness of the short term parking garage. As they moved away from the crowds, he slid his hand down from her waist. He slowed their walk down to a stroll and pulled her tightly to him. His fingers slid into her back pocket and he gave her buttock a squeeze then leaned over and kissed the top of her head.

Feeling his kiss, she stopped and swung around him, wrapped her arms around his hips and dug both her hands into his back pockets. She looked up at him with an impish grin, licked her luscious lips, and began to grind slowly against him. With a soft groan, he leaned back down and kissed her. They stood locked in that sweet embrace for what seems like hours before breaking apart and continued walking toward the car.

In the darkest part of the parking garage, where he had deliberately parked the car, he gave her butt another squeeze. He pulled his hand from her back pocket and dug for the keys in his. He opened the door and dropped her bag on the back seat, pushed the seat back in place then turned to her. After looking around to be sure they were not being watched, he brought both his hands to her breasts and leaned down to kiss her again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.