Shackled Sister - Cover

Shackled Sister

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: Another loud giggle brought his mind to his older sister Sue. She was two years older than his sixteen years and the hottest thing on the planet. She was slim with great legs and magnificent large and firm breasts that he could only dream of getting his hands on.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   .

Bobby tried to close his ears to the noises coming from his sister's room but it was difficult. He turned his TV up slightly but still he could hear her sexy giggles. She was entertaining her current boyfriend, Mark, a tempestuous and often off affair, but tonight it seemed on again and in spades, too.

"Don't you dare," she screamed and then giggled.

"Shit," sighed Bobby.

Mostly, he looked forward to when his parents were out for the night, he could watch TV, order pizza and with his older sister out as well he could have a nice quiet night in.

"Shit," he said again as once more shrieks of giggles came from his sister's room.

It was no good, he couldn't concentrate on his video so he turned it off. Another loud giggle brought his mind to his older sister Sue. She was two years older than his sixteen years and the hottest thing on the planet. She was slim with great legs and magnificent large and firm breasts that he could only dream of getting his hands on.

"Shit, you bastard," she screamed.

This time Bobby couldn't detect any humour in her voice.

"Let me out of this," she screamed again.

"You bitch," said a male voice.

Bobby heard a door slam and heavy footsteps walking away.

"Come back here," screamed Sue.

"Mark Taylor, you get your fat arse back here this instant," she screamed loud enough for the whole street to hear.

Bobby was listening intently now but he couldn't hear Mark's footsteps returning and then he heard the front door slam.

The whole house was loud with the sudden silence and Bobby could almost hear his own heart beating in his chest.

"Shit," moaned Sue, "I'll cut your balls off next time I see you."

Well, at least I can now see the rest of my video, thought Bobby, who turned his TV back on. He just got caught up with the action when he thought he heard his sister's voice calling him.

"Shit," he whispered.

"What do you want?" he shouted out.

"Shit, shit, shit," he heard her saying.

"Bobby, can you do me a favour?" she asked sweetly.

"Sure, sis," he said, switching his TV off again and getting up and heading to his sister's room.

"No, no, you mustn't come into my room," she screamed.

"What the fuck?" he said.

"Look, Bobby," she said, "fuck, this is embarrassing. Look, brother, Mark's left me lock up, shit."

"What?" said Bobby.

"Handcuffs, that bastard Mark as left me locked up," she blurted out.

"Holy shit," gasped Bobby.

"Yeah, tell me about it," she sighed.

"So, where's the key?" asked Bobby.

"That bastard Mark took it with him," she said. "Can you run after him for me?"

"Sure, sis," said Mark, "but I think it's too late, his car's already gone."

"Shit, I'll kill him, I swear I will, the bastard," she said.

"Look, sis," said Bobby. "What kind of handcuffs are they?"

"The kind that lock your wrists together, you moron," she screamed.

"Fuck you," said Bobby and he headed back to his own room.

"No, please wait," she said sweetly. "Sorry, I'm just a little agitated."

"Look, sis," he started again, "Unless there're proper police handcuffs they should be easy to remove without a key. Are they metal or plastic?"

"Metal, I think," she said, "but I can't really see."

"Can't see," repeated Bobby.

"Yeah, the bastard locked my hands to the bedposts," she explained.

"To the bedpost," repeated Bobby.

"Yeah, the fucking bedposts," yelled Sue.

"Ok, I'll have a look," said Bobby.

"No, no," screamed Sue. "Look, Bobby, I'm not wearing anything."

"Holy shit," whistled Bobby.

The vision of his sister cuffed to the bed and completely naked flashed through Bobby's mind.

"You still there?" called Sue.

"Yeah," said Bobby.

"Look, I want you to close your eyes and come in and try and cover me up," she said.

"Ok," said Bobby.

"And no peeking," she shouted.

He turned the door handle and entered the room, his eyes closed tight.

"No peeking now," she said sweetly.

He followed her voice and very soon his hands found soft warm flesh.

"Stop that," she screamed.

For a second his eyes opened and then closed again and while he stood there, his brain arranged the picture before him. Her wrists were cuffed behind the brass bed head, and like she had said, she was beautifully naked.

"Don't you dare open your eyes, you perv," she screamed.

"Hey, it's not me that shackled naked to her bed," he said with a laugh.

"Please pull some covers over me," she said sweetly.

With his eyes still closed her eventually found her sheet and pulled it up.

"Now let's have a look at those cuffs," he said opening his eyes.

The sheet although pulled up had still left her magnificent bust naked.

"Holy shit, sis," he said staring at her exposed tits.

"Stop staring at me, you little shit," she screamed.

"Well, now, sis," he said sitting on the edge of her bed. "They're some awesome tits."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.