Early Birds Catch The Worm - Cover

Early Birds Catch The Worm

Copyright© 2005 by Sandy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - CFnm (Clothed Female naked male): Two girls hoodwink an ornithologist into revealing his pecker

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Humiliation   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was four o'clock in the afternoon and Mark was an hour late for his appointment. "He's not coming." Kat sang out for the umpteenth time across the table. Sally responded by pulling a face at her. "I told you so!"

"Come on!" Sally finally said, pushing her chair back and getting to her feet.

"Where are we going?"

"To find him of course!"

Kat gave a little giggle as she followed Sally out of the door and the two of them headed up the garden path toward the forest that separated Dingle Cottage from the meadow where Mark was camping. "What are we going to say?"

"I don't know yet, but I certainly intend to let him know I'm not very pleased."

"Oh well that's sure to make him want to come back and show us his dick again!" Kat replied with more than a hint of sarcasm in her tone.

"I intend to tell him that as professionals our research is important to us."

"Where did you get that idea from?" Kat chortled, "And all that stuff about the average size of a man's cock?"

"I just figured that as he was at university and studying birds, he'd appreciate the importance of research so I thought that would be our best chance of getting him to show us what he had in his pants!" She smiled at her own ingenuity. "The stuff about average sizes is all true you know — I looked it up on the internet. I needed something to give us credibility so I looked up some facts on a few medical sites. For instance, did you know that the idea a black man is better endowed than his white counterpart is a complete myth?"

"No. I thought that was a fact!" Kat replied with genuine interest.

"Well now you know. And how about this, there is no verifiable record of a totally natural cock exceeding twelve inches."

"So you're saying that if it's bigger than twelve inches it's been extended or something?"

"Uh-huh! At least they've never recorded one bigger than that, and twelve inches is like rare — I mean really rare, like practically unknown."

"So what about Mark, is he natural?"

"Oh he's pretty rare too! But I've no idea whether he's the genuine thing, how do you tell?"

"Could you imagine taking something like that?" Kat giggled, "I mean, he is huge!"

"Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!" Sally smiled, "Now look we're here, so careful what you say."

The two young women walked out of the trees not far from Mark's camp. His tent was still there, but there was no sign of Mark. "Well at least he didn't pack up and head for home."

"You don't suppose he's gone to our place do you?" Kat suggested, surveying the meadow for any sign of him.

"Not likely, we'd have seen him. My bet is he's gone chasing after one of his precious birds."

They decided to hang around and wait for him to return. It was a long wait, almost two hours before he hiked over the rise and it was pretty evident from the look on his face that he was not exactly overjoyed to see them.

"Hi Mark." Kat smiled at him warmly, sneaking a crafty look at his trouser front. It was impossible to tell that a monster sized cock lurked inside.

"Hi." He replied without enthusiasm, lifting his small backpack off his shoulders and dropping it to the ground.

"Did you forget our appointment today Mark?" Sally asked pointedly.

"Aww look, I'm sorry. I just don't think I can do this stuff."

"What stuff?" Sally asked innocently.

"You know — get undressed and stuff like that — with you two watching me." His face flushed with embarrassment. "It just doesn't seem right, and I felt pretty stupid about it."

"What University do you go to Mark?" Kat's voice had lost all its humour.

"Bristol." He answered, taken back by her question. "Why?"

"Oh nothing, we'll just report our incomplete findings, which no one will believe." Kat replied rising to her feet. "They will ask for verification, just to be sure we're not making any of it up, and we'll tell them you attend Bristol University."

Mark looked nervously between the two girls as Sally also clambered up to her feet and brushed her jeans off. She wasn't sure where Kat was driving this conversation and thought it best to say nothing. Receiving no further explanation, Mark pressed for an answer, "So?"

"So — nothing. The institute will write to Bristol University and advise them of our discovery, they'll then ask for access to you to verify our incomplete research."

His face turned bright red in horror. "But I don't have to do it!"

"Nobody is saying that you do, they will just ask you to verify that you participated up to a point in our research, and probably ask why you decided to drop out. That's all."

"But they won't tell the university I have a... well... you know, a big one or anything like that will they?"

"Probably. You know what researchers are like for talking."

Mark's jaw gaped back at them in horror.

"You have to understand Mark," Sally said gently, "you are quite a catch in our field. Almost as rare as some of these birds you've come out here hunting for. If you found something that was really rare you wouldn't keep quiet about it and others would want proof."

His eyes danced between the two of them incredulously, "Yeah, but this is different."

"Only because you study a different field to us!" Kat retorted. "In our world you are about as rare as a Do-do, and would you keep quiet about spotting one of those?"

"I can't have everyone at Uni knowing I've got a bigger prick than normal — I'll be the laughing stock of Bristol!"

"So why don't you just come back with us now and let us finish our research. If we get everything we need, the institute won't need to contact you to try and persuade you to complete our research."

"They won't tell Bristol will they?"

"No — not if you let us finish."

"Alright then — let me get something to eat, clean-up a bit and I'll be along presently." Mark answered unhappily.

"Now Mark." Kat told him firmly.

"You can eat and shower at the cottage." Sally offered gently. "We need to monitor what you are doing, just to be sure you are not taking any enhancers — you're not on any kind of medication are you?"

"No I'm not, and I'm not taking any enhancers either, whatever they are."

The three of them set off back to Dingle Cottage, Mark with much less enthusiasm than his female companions. Hidden from view in the trees, unseen eyes watched silently as the three departed.

When they arrived back at the cottage, Kat cooked up something quick while Sally asked Mark various questions, questions which she hoped would help to convince him they really were researchers, such as his full name, age, weight and height.

After they had eaten the two girls showed him to the bathroom and trooped in behind him. He looked at them questioningly, "You're not staying while I take a shower are you?" Both girls nodded their heads at him. "But why — besides, I need a pee!"

"We have to monitor you at all stages now, just so we can categorically state that you had no opportunity to do anything that might throw doubt on our research."

"Including watch me pee!"

"If we left the room then we cannot say you were left unattended."

Mark reluctantly undressed himself as the two women watched. The small, slowly spreading smiles on their faces did not seem to him to be in keeping with their claims to be researchers. He pushed the doubt to the back of his mind as he slipped his trousers off. His hands hesitated reluctantly at the waist of his underpants.

"Can I do that for you?" Kat suddenly chimed in. He looked at her in surprise. "Call it a girlie thing, and I know it's not really very professional, it's just... well I'd like to, that's all."

He nodded his head without conviction, watching her cross the short distance and kneel down in front of him, readying herself for his unveiling. Her fingers felt warm as they hooked into the front of his pants, pulling outward and slipping apart, following the waistband round to his hips as she lowered them down without uncovering him. Sliding the elastic over his behind and then returning, dragging the front of his underwear clear of him and repeating the move, this time exposing his seven inch limp cock.

"Oh my God!" Kat cooed. A broad smile fixed to her face. "It's incredible!"

Mark looked down at her kneeling before him as she raised her hand, lifting him in the palm of her hand and closing her small fingers about his soft shaft. He wheezed, feeling himself respond to the soft delicate touch as she stared at him.

"Leave him be Kat." Sally giggled. "He needs a pee!"

For the briefest of moments he thought she was going to kiss it, maybe even take it into her mouth, and that thought alone was enough to make him start to fill out. It quickly passed as Kate rose to her feet, her hand lingering, almost reluctant to let him go. She stepped back to join Sally and they let him pass to the toilet bowl. Kat made to follow, but Sally held her back and mouthed at her to wait.

While Mark stood patiently in front of the bowl, Sally stepped over to the bath with the shower set above, and pulled the curtain across to the far end of the bath, leaving the entire shower area open so they could watch. They heard the familiar trickle of water and Sally motioned to Kat.

Both girls crowded round, one on either side to watch him pee. One hand held his soft cock directing a steady flow into the bowl. Throwing caution to the wind, Kat slipped her hand in front of him and took hold of his cock. He glanced at her nervously and said nothing as he relinquished his hold to her. Sally fought back her laughter, barely able to believe Kat's audacity.

When Mark had finished, Kat gave it a little shake and then started chuckling as she watched it whiplash in her hand. Mark just looked at her sheepishly, but again made no protest. Sally stepped away and with a wave of her hand, directed him to the shower. He glanced at the open curtain and decided not to ask as Sally turned the water on and he waited a moment for it to warm up before stepping into the bath.

They watched him soap himself up and then shampoo his hair. The water flowed over his body, collecting in streams than ran around his pelvis, following his profile towards his groin where it looked like he was taking another pee as it poured off the end of his cock. Despite his best efforts to ignore the two women and keep himself turned away from them, they enjoyed the sight of his pert naked bum and the occasional peek at his testicles as he showered.

"Let me help you Mark." Kat suddenly said, moving toward the bath where he was standing. "It's obvious you feel embarrassed and too inhibited to do a proper job!"

"Kat!" Sally cried with a giggle. "You'll get soaked!"

Mark could scarce believe his eyes when Kat suddenly stopped and took her top off revealing a lacy burgundy bra. "Give me the soap!" She told him, tossing her top across the room.

Sally started to laugh. Mark was already becoming aroused just at the sight of Kat in her bra. Then realising that Kat had him all to herself, she quickly pulled her own t-shirt off and headed after Kat. She grasped the bar of soap off Kat and worked it into a lather as she watched Kat's fingers close about Mark's growing manhood. Her slick hands moved easily over Mark's hardening cock, gliding back to effortlessly expose his bulbous head.

"Open your legs so I can get at your balls!" Kat told him.

Gasping from her attention, Mark spread his feet apart, granting her the access she sought. Sally slid her soaped hands over his firm hard buttocks, feeling them tense and then relax beneath her touch. Her fingers found the crack of his ass and smoothly followed it down. Mark was panting now, his hard cock pulsating in Kat's hand as Sally's fingers slipped between his legs and cupped his balls from behind.

Kat's nipples were clearly outlined behind her bra. Sally looked down herself. Her own nipples could be seen pressing against the fabric of her bra, but they were nowhere near as erect as Kat's as her hands continued to run up and down his hard cock.

Both girls had wet hair and shoulders by the time they had tired of tormenting him. Sally's bra had turned semi-transparent with the water and she went to change it, leaving Kat with Mark. No sooner had Sally left the room than Kat turned to Mark, her hand closing around his pulsating member.

"So Mark, you're still a virgin?" He nodded his head, water dripping off his hair and the end of his nose. It seemed he had lost the ability to speak since his cock had become hard. "Want me to change that?"

His eyes widened as he looked back at her. It only took a moment for the offer to register before he nodded his head vigorously.

"If you are a really good boy and do everything we tell you, no questions, then I might just reward you!" She smiled mischievously at him as she squeezed his cock.

Mark gasped in response.

"Not yet sweetie!" Kat whispered seductively, reaching for the towel and giving him a good view of her cleavage.

She patted the towel down his chest and across his abdomen. Her eyes watched his as she lowered the towel to his groin and then folded her knees downward. Kat wrapped him in the towel, allowing just the head of his shaft to peek out. Her eyes rolled upward as he stared down at her, his breath locked in his chest as she leaned forward, her tongue slipped from her mouth and with her eyes fastened on his, she gave him a long slow lick across the tip of his cock.

"Oh my God — I think I'm going to cum!" He wheezed.

"No!" Kat commanded pulling away from him sharply. "Not yet."

Sally entered the bathroom, saw Kat on the floor and noted her very erect nipples and Mark's flushed face and instantly knew something was up. "What are you two up to?" She gave them a knowing smile.

"Nothing." Kat said innocently, rising to her feet, "I think he's ready now, aren't you Mark?"

"Err... Yes — I think so!"

"Well let's go downstairs then and get on with it shall we."

Mark crossed the room, his stiff cock wobbling about ridiculously in the air before him as it led the way. Sally caught Kat by the arm as she made to pass. "You're planning to shag him!" She whispered, "I can tell."

"So what?"

"Yesterday you said he was an anorak, and today you want to shag him!?"

"He's still an anorak, but a very compliant one!" Kat smiled. "Besides, I want to see what a ten inch cock feels like?"

"What about me?" Sally blurted out before she'd even thought about it.

"Step in line girl — I got there first, but I'll share!"

They headed back downstairs, both wearing just their bras. They found him waiting in the kitchen, his cock now semi-erect. "Oh dear!" Kat said in feigned surprised as she looked directly at him. "Your dick's lost interest." She approached him, noting how his eyes fixed on her bra, her hand closed about his semi-hard penis and then she turned, giving him a gentle pull and led him through to the living room towing him by his cock. Sally came behind, watching his pert bum wiggle awkwardly after Kat.

"Now Mark," Kat faced him in the living room. He stood at one end of a long towel that had been set on the floor in preparation for his arrival earlier. "What would you like us to do?" He looked at her confused. "Well do we need to do anything, provide you with something — a porno mag perhaps for you to get your dick up?"

His face reddened at the suggestion. Sally looked at Kat as if she had gone mad, where did she think they were going to get a porno mag from if he wanted one? Fortunately he shook his head so the question was academic.

"Well what would you like us to do, play with it for you?" He glanced nervously between the two women; Kat could tell he had something in mind from the expression on his face. "Go on Mark, you can tell us?"

"I... err... you wouldn't..." He chuckled nervously as the two women waited for him. "You wouldn't take your jeans off would you?"

"Of course we would, wouldn't we Sally." Kat reached for the button of her jeans. Sally stared at her with less certainty. "Wouldn't we Sally?"

"Oh yes, of course, the least we can do." She scowled at Kat as she opened her jeans.

"Really!" Mark suddenly chimed up happily. "Well what about your bras too!"

"Now Mark. We're the researcher's you're the subject, let's not get too carried away." Kat chided him with a smile as she shuffled her jeans down her thighs.

"Oh right — sorry. It's just that I've never seen a real pair... sorry!" His face flushed bright red again.

"You've never seen a pair of boobs before!" Kat teased him. "Well okay then, if it will make you happy I'll show you mine — you can look, but no touching okay?"

He nodded his head, licking his lips as his eyes fixed on Kat's breasts. Sally could see his cock stiffening up at the prospect. She didn't attempt to suppress her smile as Kat raised her arms behind her back and Mark's cock bobbed up and down, gently lifting itself in the air before him.

"There we are!" Kat said, holding her arms out on either side as she faced him, allowing him to gaze at her bare boobs. "Now we just need to get you really horny ready for the test." With that she marched up to him and knelt before him, her hand running across his swollen penis.

Sally watched with slight trepidation. This hadn't been part of the plan, but now Kat had removed her bra, she felt somewhat conspicuous in not following suit. He was staring down at Kat as she knelt before him fondling his cock and Sally decided that if she wanted any part of the action, she needed to lighten up a little. She reached up and unhooked her bra, then found herself facing him as he watched her, staring directly at her hidden boobs. Trying to act like it was quite normal; she unceremoniously slipped her bra down her arms, instantly feeling the air on her sensitive nipples.

Mark drew in a deep and ragged breath as he watched Sally's firm breasts tremor slightly as she approached him. And then he moaned, loudly. Sally and Mark both looked down to see Kat slide her lips over his stiff cock.

Sally stood beside Mark, looping her arm around his back as her hand caressed his naked buttock. She smiled down at Kat as Mark continued to groan. "I'm gonna cum!" He suddenly cried. Kat sprang out of the way and cried at him not to touch himself.

They had him totally under their control now. Mark stood with an earnest expression on his face, his cock straining desperately before him, his hands grasped firmly behind his back. Slowly the bright heat subsided from his face and his rampant cock softened a little. The moment passed and self-control was restored.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.