Did I Hurt You? - Cover

Did I Hurt You?

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: Molly is a 33 year old wife off to the mall when she hits 14 year old Paul's bike. He has skinned knees and a bloody shoulder and she takes him inside her home to fix his injuries. When she accidentally shows off her breasts Paul takes advantage. Then the sexually frustrated Molly decideds that she will let him go even further.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   .

It was Molly's 33rd birthday and she was going to go downtown to the mall and buy herself something really special. Her husband Mark had left her a check for $200 and she was going to find something nice and sexy and hope that Mark took the hint. She wasn't sure what was going wrong with their marriage but lately Mark just hadn't been interested in sex, at least not sex with her. She idly wondered if he was having an affair with someone else but if he was he was certainly being discrete about it because she hadn't been able to spot any sign of infidelity.

Molly got into her car, looked behind her and saw nothing and put the car into reverse and started slowly backing out of her driveway. The soda she had between her legs started to slip, so she looked down, grabbed the can then she felt a 'bump' as she hit something behind her. Molly immediately stopped the car, put it into park and set the brake. She exited and walked to the rear of the car and saw the bicycle scrunched under the rear bumper and a boy lying on the sidewalk. She rushed over to him and looked down and realized that he couldn't have been more than 13 or 14, wearing long pants and a t-shirt with blood seeping through the knees of his pants and there was more blood on his right shoulder. "Oh my God son, are you OK?"

Paul wasn't sure if he was OK or not. His knees ached and he could see the blood. "I'm not sure lady. But my knees hurt a lot."

"Come on son, let me get you into the house and clean you up, then we'll see how badly you're hurt." Molly helped him up. "Here, let's get your bike out of the way." She picked up the bike and moved it up by the garage door then went back to the boy and helped him into the house and onto the couch in the sunroom.

Molly got him into a comfortable position with some pillows behind his back then went into the kitchen and got a wash basin of warm water and a clean wash cloth and came back out to the couch. "Look son, I'm going to have to get you out of your shirt and pants so I can clean up your knees and shoulder, are you alright with that?"

"Sure lady, no problem."

"And you can call me Molly. What's your name?"

"Paul."

"Well Paul, here we go." She unlaced his shoes and removed them, and then she unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and tried to take them off. "You'll have to lift you hips honey." When he lifted up she scooted his pants gently down and off trying not to hurt his already skinned knees. When they were finally off she lifted his t-shirt over his head. "There you go Paul, now let me have a look at those knees and see how much damage there is"

Molly got down onto her knees, wet the cloth and started to gently wipe off Paul's bloody knees. What she didn't realize was that in kneeling the way she was she inadvertently was giving Paul a perfect view down her blouse at her bra encased breasts. What she did realize however, out of her peripheral view, was Paul's cock as it began to grow inside his loose boxer shorts. As she continued to wipe the blood off his knees his cock continued to grow and she could see the tip of his cock starting to protrude from his fly. She thought that for a boy of his age he had a pretty large cock or at least it seemed large hidden as it was. Molly wasn't sure why the boy was getting a hard on or what the hell was she suppose to do about it, then she looked down and saw the gap in her blouse and knew what had just happened. She blushed at the thought of this teenager looking down her blouse and getting a hard on.

Molly stood up, straightened her blouse, and sat down next to the boy. He was bright red, probably from the embarrassment of having been caught staring down her blouse and from having a hard on. Determined to let this accidental exposure just blow over without further embarrassing the boy she changed her tactics and reached over his chest and began to wipe off his shoulder only then realizing that her breasts were now pressed into his chest. She looked up and into his face and saw the confusion. Then she felt his hands as they touched her breasts through her blouse.

"PAUL! Please, you shouldn't be touching me like that."

"Oh look, I'm sorry lady. I didn't mean to look down... ah... well you know. And I thought that maybe you wanted me to touch you, well I'm just sorry."

Molly was taken aback by his admission that he had been staring down her blouse and that he had thought that she wanted him to touch her breasts but she was also turned on by the thought that she could excite someone this young and his touch had felt nice.

"How old are you Paul?"

"Uh... 14. Well almost 14, my birthday is next week."

Fourteen she thought, just the age when most boys went totally hormonal and though about nothing but sex. "Well, it's OK honey I know you didn't mean it but you shouldn't have touched me. Most boys your age are always thinking about girls and sex but you should never touch a girl without her permission. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

"Yes, yes I do and thanks for not being mad at me lady."

"It's Molly, Paul, and remember that I ran over you and that will get you get some slack with me." Molly picked up the basin and walked back out to the kitchen. She refilled it with more warm water and went back out to the sunroom. "Here we go Paul, let me finish cleaning up that shoulder." She washed off the scrape and then looked at his knees. They weren't scratched too bad and probably just need a couple of band aids and then he would be OK.

She set the basin down on the coffee table. "Well Paul, I think you'll live. Let me go find some band aids and get you patched up." Molly walked into her bedroom, opened the cabinet under her sink and pulled out the first aid kit. She removed two large first aid patches for his knees and then a smaller one for his shoulder. As she picked up the first aid supplies she thought about Paul looking down her blouse and getting a hard on. Well at least she could turn someone on, someone who really wanted to look and touch her. Molly walked back into the sunroom and knelt back down knowing that Paul could see down her blouse but this time she didn't care. If her husband would pay half this much attention to her as this boy was, they wouldn't have such a shitty sex life. As she applied the first bandage she saw Paul's eyes drift downward towards her breasts. Then she made a decision, one that would have been unimaginable to her a mere thirty minutes ago. "Do you like looking at my breasts Paul?"

The boy blushed and his head dropped to his chest before he spoke. "Uh, yea sure I do, but I really can't see them you know, just your bra."

"Would you like to see them Paul? Maybe even touch them?"

"Are you kidding me? Can I really?"

Molly didn't say another word she just reached up and unbuttoned her blouse and let it slide off her shoulders and tossed it onto the floor. Then she reached around behind her and unsnapped her bra, pulled it off and tossed it on top of her blouse. Her 34C breasts stood out proudly from her chest, her hard nipples excited by the decision to let this young boy, who she had just met, look at and play with her breasts. "Go ahead Paul, touch them, feel them, I want you to."

Paul tentatively reached out and felt her breast. It was soft and warm and a lot heavier that he had thought a breast would be. He lifted her breast a little then ran his finger around the nipple. "Is that where the milk comes from?" He was pointing to her nipple.

"Yes it is Paul, but it's also a sexually stimulating spot for a woman. Women like to have men suck on their nipples and breasts. Would you like to try that?"

He nodded yes and she pulled his head to her breast and he began to suckle on her. She could feel her pussy getting moist with the sexual excitement of this boy sucking on her breast and she let one hand slide down and she started rubbing her pussy through her shorts.

"What are you doing Molly? With your hand I mean?"

"I'm rubbing on what you boys call a pussy. You see Paul I haven't had sex in quite a while and you have excited me and I'm wet and horny so I'm rubbing my pussy just like you would play with your cock."

"Gee Molly I'm just a kid and I didn't think that I could excite anyone much less a beautiful woman like you. Can I see what you're rubbing?"

She hesitated for just a moment, then said, "Sure Paul, why not." Molly stood up and unzipped her shorts and let them fall to the floor. Under her shorts she was wearing a black thong that showed off her ass nicely without leaving any telltale panty lines.

"Wow, I've never seen underwear like that." Paul said pointing to her thong. "My mom sure doesn't wear anything like that."

She twirled around in a circle so he could see all of her. "Well Paul, they're called thongs and they're not underwear they're panties. Women wear panties." She hooked her fingers into either side of her thong and pulled them over her hips and down her legs until they lay with her shorts, then she stepped out of both of them. She was facing the boy; her cleanly shaven pussy staring directly into the young teens eyes.

His eyes went 'bug-eyed' as he looked at his very first pussy. "Gee, you shave yourself, why do you do that?"

"Well, I think I look better that way and it sure makes it better when a man licks and sucks on my pussy."

"Ugh, I don't think that I would ever do that. I mean that's where you pee and why would I want to get my mouth down there?"

"First Paul, you're young so you don't understand, but let me ask you a question."

"OK."

"I'll bet you and all your friends talk about getting a blow job from a girl, don't you?"

"Well, yea, sure we do, but that's different."

"How is it different Paul? I mean you pee out of your cock yet you want a girl to suck on it so why shouldn't we want a man to suck on our pussy?"

"Well... it's just different, that's all."

"We'll see Paul, we'll see. Stand up and let me get a good look at that hard cock you've been sporting all afternoon."

Paul stood up not sure what to expect. Molly got down from the couch and onto her knees and reached out and pulled his boxer shorts down over his hips and off. His cock sprung out and bounced in front of her face, it was about six inches long, circumcised, with a nicely pronounced ridgeline. She took a hold of his cock and rubbed up and down the shaft then she wet her finger and rubbed it around his cock head and then down to the sensitive ridgeline. He jerked back; the sensitivity of his cock surprised him, and then stood still. "Does that feel good honey? Do you like that?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.