Trick Or Treat With Uncle Bob - Cover

Trick Or Treat With Uncle Bob

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bob farms for a living and one of the things he produces is pumpkins. Now an unseasonable freeze has made his pumpkins very valuable right in the area where his half sister and two nieces live. So he drops in for a visit, bringing presents that will change all their lives. It'll be one hell of a Halloween party they throw, and a lot more treats than tricks.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Halloween  

While Betty was hiding in the bathroom Bob went into the kitchen and made coffee while the girls tried not to quiz him about what had happened last night.

Alice tried to talk about something else by saying “Where’s our presents?”

Bob winced. He’d brought in the bag with the costumes inside it, but had left it in the living room, on the floor beside the couch. He hadn’t had time to show them to Betty yet. “Um ... I need you to be patient for just a little longer” he said. Alice clouded up and took in a breath to complain. It made her breasts push her blouse out nicely. Bob saw that and wondered if maybe he just really WAS a dirty old man. All he could think about around these women was sex.

“You PROMISED!” wailed Alice in a most theatrical manner.

“I know I promised, and you’ll get your presents, but I have to wait for your mother.”

“Why?” asked Alice.

“Well ... your presents are kind of ... sexy ... a little bit.” he finished lamely. “And your mother may not want you to have them.”

Mary looked over her shoulder from the sink. “I don’t think Mom’s in any position to tell us we shouldn’t be ... sexy.”

“Come on” said Bob. “What happened last night was something that had been building for years and we didn’t even know it. It just ... happened.”

“Like what you did to me ... us ... last night? Did that just ... happen too?” asked Mary.

Bob thought for a second. “Yesterday you told me there was a ‘no man’s land’. But last night you didn’t stop me.” He didn’t embarrass her by reminding her that it was her own hand that had pushed his into her panties. “Why didn’t you?”

Mary blushed. “I don’t know. I felt ... excited. I wanted to know what it felt like. I was ... horny.” she finished, blushing even harder.

“And are you sorry it happened?” asked Bob.

“I’m not” said Alice. “That was the most fun I’ve had in ... I can’t remember when I EVER had that much fun.”

Mary darted a murderous look at her sister for butting in on the conversation. “I’m not sorry either. I ... I... “ she looked down. “I want to do it again.”

“That’s what I’m talking about girls. Your mother got ... horny, and something just snapped, and she needed some loving last night. It was probably my fault. You know how I tease her.”

“You tease us too.” said Mary, looking up again. “Is that what you want to do with us too?”

Bob was alarmed. Mary was so hard to read. “Sweetheart, you don’t have to worry about anything. I’ll never ever do anything to hurt you, and I’ll never do anything to you that you don’t want me to do. If you don’t want me to ever touch you again, just say the word. The last thing I want to do is drive you away from me.”

“I never said I don’t want you to touch me.” said Mary. “I just told you I liked what we did last night. I just said I want to do it again.

“And I loved what we did last night too” said Bob. “But only if you want that kind of attention.”

“Is mommy still all upset?” asked Alice. “What should we say to her?”

“Do you love her?” asked Bob. It was a loaded question. If the girls were jealous it could cause problems. And because they liked feeling a man’s fingers on their pussies didn’t mean they thought the rest of what adults did was OK. Maybe they DID think their mother was a slut.”

“Of COURSE we love her” said Mary.

“Then just tell her that.” said Bob, heaving a sigh of relief.

Fifteen minutes later breakfast was ready, but Betty still hadn’t showed her face. Mary put down the towel she had just wiped the counter with. “Be right back,” she said.

She found her mother in her bedroom, sitting on the bed, dressed now in her own clothing. She looked up, red eyed when Mary opened the door and stepped in.

“Breakfast is getting cold” said Mary. “Come on.”

“Mary... ?” said Betty.

Mary went to her mother and pulled her up off the bed with both hands. “We love you Mom,” she said, hugging her mother. Betty’s response was almost fierce as she hugged her daughter tightly. Mary let her squeeze and then pushed her back a little. She kissed her mother’s cheek. “You need some of that magic cream you use to cover up your wrinkles.” said Mary, grinning. “But do that later. Let’s eat.”

They went toward the kitchen hand in hand. Just before they got there Mary said, out of the side of her mouth. “Was he good? I’m SO jealous of you.”

Betty’s astonished laugh barked as she entered the kitchen. Bob and Alice looked up. Alice smiled. “I love you Mommy,” she said.

Betty’s eyes got wet again, but this time it was because joy filled her to her skin, threatening to burst that fragile covering of her body. “I’m so lucky to have you girls.” she stammered. She looked over at Bob. “And you too, you worthless bag of bones.”

Mary giggled. “If that’s worthless ... then I want some worthless.”

Betty blushed, but she felt so much better she couldn’t believe it. The fact that her older daughter had just suggested that she wanted to be sexually active ... with her own uncle ... didn’t bother her as much as she thought it would. She had dreaded the time when her girls would get interested in men, but now that it was here, the man they appeared to be interested in wasn’t objectionable at all.

Suddenly she thought of something. “Oh MY!” she squeaked. She went to the calendar and looked for the little mark that would tell her the last time she’d had a period. Her finger ran along the squares on the page, going backward from today’s date ... two ... three ... five ... eleven days. Eleven days since her last period. She could very well have been ripe last night.

“Oh my,” she said again. She had a sudden mental image of herself standing where she was now ... except that her belly was touching the wall in her image, swollen huge with ... Bob’s baby in it.

“What’s wrong?” asked Alice.

Betty turned away from the wall, blushing again. “ ... Nothing,” she said. “Nothing at all. I’m starved! Let’s eat.”

Three hours later Bob’s Peterbilt was parked on a grassy corner, across the street from the local mall. They had parked in the mall lot first, but had been run off by mall security, who said they didn’t have a permit. Later, when the same mall guard showed up wanting to buy a pumpkin, his cost mysteriously went up to three times what he would have paid for it if they’d never seen him before. Bob had stuffed over a hundred pumpkins in his sleeper, leaving just enough room for him to sleep. Betty had piled them higher to make room in his bed for her. Some of them were “Texas” style, huge, some weighing thirty or forty pounds, and a few big enough that even Bob had to strain to lift them. These were set out around the truck and priced very high by the girls.

The girls probably brought in as many customers as the pumpkins did. They waved at people driving by and held pumpkins up in the air. An amazing number of young men stopped to flirt with the girls, who flirted back shamelessly. Every boy left with a pumpkin, some more than one. And they all left sadly too, having been turned down for dates and other suggested activities.

They sold out within four hours. The girls kept two pumpkins apiece to carve at home, and counted their money. Squeals and giggles grew louder and more frequent as they kept counting.

“Eight HUNDRED dollars!” announced Mary when she’d finished. She turned to her smiling mother, her eyes wide. “Eight HUNDRED dollars Mom!”

Alice jumped up and down, her braless breasts bobbing delightfully. “And it’s all ours?” She whirled to face her uncle. “You said it was all ours.”

“That I did,” he said.

Bob was attacked by two wriggling squirming girls, who showered him with kisses and hugs and rubbed themselves all over him until he finally pushed them away, waving his arms. “Get in the truck!” he yelled.

On the way home the girls rode in the sleeper, as they had on the way to the mall. The sleeper was empty now, though, and didn’t smell like pumpkins any longer. Now it just smelled like ... sex.

Mary stuck her head up into the cab. “It smells ... good back here,” she said. Then she grinned as her mother turned a questioning look her way. “Thank you Mommy.” She ducked back into the sleeper giggling.

Betty looked over at Bob. “I’ve raised a couple of harlots,” she said. “What am I going to do?”

Bob looked over briefly. “Love em,” he said. “Ya gotta love em.”

Alice ran to the house first as soon as they got back, leaving her pumpkins in the truck. When Bob and Betty got there she was blocking the hallway, her arms outstretched.

“You never gave us our presents,” she said. And she made it plain her patience was gone. She wasn’t going anywhere until she got her present from her Uncle Bob.

Bob held up his hands. The atmosphere was as good as it was likely to get. “OK, OK, everybody into the living room.”

They gathered and Bob reached down to get the bag. “OK, here’s the deal. I was at a truck stop and I saw these ... Halloween outfits, I guess you’d call them. I’m not sure they’re to actually wear for Halloween. I mean you could, but you’d probably get arrested if you went Trick or Treating in them. I got three of them, one for each of you. You’ll have to choose who gets what. I couldn’t do that.”

The three women looked expectantly at him. He reached in the bag and spread the three packages out on the seat of the couch.

It was silent as the women crowded in, looking at the pictures on the front of the packages.

“You really ARE a dirty old man!” said Betty.

“I told you so!” chimed Alice.

“Oh Uncle BOB!” said Mary in a hushed voice.

“I want THIS one!” squealed Alice, picking up the Vampirella package.

“ALICE!” yipped her mother. “You’ll look positively NAKED in that thing!”

“I KNOW! the teen squealed again. “Won’t it be COOL!?”

Mary looked at her mother. “What do you think?” she asked.

Betty was breathless. “I think they’re positively HORRIBLE ... SLUTTY! ... OUTRAGEOUS!”

“I meant which one do YOU want?” asked Mary, ignoring her mother’s outburst.

“I FEEL like a zombie right now!” sighed Betty. “I’m just stunned out of my head!”

“OK, Mom’s a zombie. That makes me a wicked witch!” She giggled as she picked up the witch outfit.

“You’re not actually going to WEAR those!” Betty said in a horrified voice.

“Only around here.” said Mary, tearing open her package. Both girls tore off for their bedroom, obviously to try on their ... presents.

Betty, her mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water, looked at Bob, who was looking back at her sheepishly. “I thought they were cute,” he said in his defense.

“They’ll get us all PREGNANT!” said Betty. Then she giggled, half hysterically. “If I’m not already.”

“What?” said Bob. He felt his gut tighten. He realized it wasn’t his gut. It was his cock getting stiff.

“Bob, I haven’t been on the pill or anything for years!” she said. “I didn’t plan on last night. I don’t DO that any more.”

“You miss him that much?” asked Bob gently.

“I did until last night. Bob my last period was eleven days ago.”

Bob didn’t know what to say. He hadn’t actually planned on what had happened either. Teasing was one thing. But this ... this was something completely different. “What do you want to do?” he asked. She hadn’t made it clear what she thought about the possibility that he might have knocked up his own sister.

“If I am, we have to DO something,” she said. A small frown came over her face.

Bob felt his budding joy fade. “I know some people in Texas” he said. “Doctors.” he added.

Betty’s frown vanished and her mouth opened and closed again. “Bob, you don’t mean what I THINK you mean ... do you?” Her voice went up at the end of the question.

Bob was confused. “Sweety, I want to do whatever YOU want to do. What DO you want to do?” he asked.

She looked at him, her eyebrows rising. “If I’m pregnant, Bob, I want to have the baby!” She folded her arms under her breasts. “What did you THINK I wanted to do?” She sounded dangerous now.

“You said we had to DO something,” he said. “I don’t know what that meant.”

“It meant we have to find a bigger HOUSE you worthless bag of turtle turds!” she growled. “It means we have to get BABY FURNITURE, AND CLOTHES AND ALL THE THINGS A NEWBORN BABY NEEDS ... YOU UNCONSCIONABLE, ODOROUS REPROBATE!”

Her shoulders slumped. ‘I thought you loved me,” she said softly.

Bob’s emotions went the gamut from the nova of happiness that she wanted to have his baby, to feeling like he had let her down with his assumption that she’d want to abort the fetus. He grabbed her elbows with both hands and she winced at the power of his grip. “I DO love you Betts!” he cried. “I just didn’t know what you wanted. Oh please forgive me. I just want you to be happy. I can’t imagine being a father, but for you I’ll do ANYTHING.” he ended, his eyes wet.

Betty stared at this big rough man, the man who had the same father a she did, the man she’d grown up with, who had protected her and loved her as if they shared the same mother too. He was the man she had compared all other men to, finding only one who measured up, the man she would marry and later lose. His teasing had been a welcome reminder that she was desirable, even though she had no desire to find a replacement for her husband. True, his teasing had gotten a little out of hand with the girls ... but they would soon be women ... acted more like women than girls even now, really ... and she’d lose them to some man sooner or later. If she let them do what they obviously wanted to do with THIS man, she might not lose them as quickly as she had always assumed she would. Bob was looking hopefully at her, the love in his eyes obvious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.