Banner Year - Cover

Banner Year

Copyright© 2005 by Shrink42

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - His values, his beliefs, his attitudes, and his skills had been developed since a young age, through many experiences - some unique, some thrilling, some terrifying. There came a time when he had to evaluate them all and depend on them all as never before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Violence  

Cal and Cheryl were still cuddling, caressing, and talking when his normal workout time arrived. They dozed off for a few hours, and Cal was definitely groggy when they had to get up for her flight. She was just as lifeless until Robin showed up and explained that she was going with them. It was the biggest shot of energy that Cal had ever seen. Cheryl was absolutely ecstatic.

Robin sat in the front seat of the plane with Bud. Several times when she looked back, Cheryl was grinning from ear to ear. Robin herself was very subdued, though, and eventually, Cheryl noticed. She put a hand on Robin's shoulder and gave her a questioning look. Robin just mouthed "Later."

When they landed and it was possible to talk easily, Bud took Robin's hand and told her "I was watching you on the plane. It's called post action remorse."

"But last night I felt... well, I was emotional, but I didn't feel like this."

"Funny how things change overnight, isn't it?" he said. Giving her a hug, he told her "I wish I could take you with me right now, but I really can't. I'm not sure how the day will go, but I won't stay away any longer than I have to. I'll call Cheryl's number when I know more." He gave her a quick, sweet kiss, and they went their separate ways.

Cheryl made it through practice, not at the top of her game, but not hurting her team standing, either. She was pleased when the coach asked if everything went all right. Robin had insisted on watching practice. She introduced herself to the coach and explained her work with different sports teams.

Robin looked thoughtful as they left campus, but did not say much. When they got to the apartment, Cheryl asked "Is it what Bud said, or is it something more?"

"I feel like I abused the friendship of all of you," Robin said. "I did a lot more to Jeremy last night than I had ever planned. When I woke up this morning, I almost cancelled this trip, I felt so guilty."

"Guilty about hurting Jeremy?"

"That, too. But mostly about dragging you guys into something that could cause trouble." Robin paused a minute, then said "You know what happened? Instead of just Jeremy, I was seeing him plus my rapist. A couple of times, I had to stop myself from doing things even worse than what I did."

"But you did it for Mom," Cheryl pointed out.

"I wish I could claim to be that honorable," Robin admitted. "A lot of it was for me, too. That was selfish."

Cheryl pulled Robin down to the sofa and wrapped an arm around her. "Let me tell you, Lady. I don't give a damn what your motivation was, and whether you went overboard or not. That sonofabitch deserved every single thing you dished out and more. I looked in Mom's eyes. It worked! Maybe you saved some other poor woman, too."

"But what I did was wrong - illegal."

"We all knew that going in. Cal and I have had discussions about legal versus fair a number of times."

"He must be upset, isn't he?" Robin asked. "He was tricked into some awful stuff that I don't think he would ever do."

"You're right. He wouldn't do anything like that on his own. But you know what? He looked in my eyes. He knows what it meant to me. He knows all about Mom. I think he would rate the punishment as fair, legal or not."

"So, none of you are angry with me?" Robin asked.

"I don't know what gave you that idea," Cheryl exclaimed. "We're grateful, not angry. Listen, you get that asshole out of your mind right now! This is the chance of a lifetime for you. Bud is a real catch. Don't go letting a guilt trip mess up your chance with him!"


Claire and Bert had scheduled a cookout for Cheryl, Maddy, Robin, Bud, and Bud's parents. Robin had the uncomfortable feeling that she was under a microscope, but her talk with Cheryl had done wonders for her emotions. She tried not to look like she was clinging to Bud, but he pre-empted her by keeping a hand on her or an arm around her almost constantly.

After the meal, Bert got Robin to talk about the previous night. Even the highly edited version produced many gasps, but she decided she was not going to hide anything.

"So you were sure he was after Darlene?" Bert asked.

"Couldn't have proved it in court," Robin admitted, looking to Cheryl for support. "Several of us talked about it a lot, including a doctor that we all see. And we had the PI report. I even paid for more from the PI. When I set myself up as bait, he did exactly what he did to a young wife that is now his slave."

"Oh, I didn't mean to accuse you of anything," Bert hurried to add.

"Believe me, I've been accusing myself all day," Robin said with another glance at Cheryl.

"I've been through that several times," Bud's father said. "It's a common reaction for a warrior. Sometimes..." he paused for a moment with a far away look. "Sometimes we did terrible things with less evidence than you had."

"But it was really brutal," Bud's mother spoke for the first time. Robin's heart sank, but she made a quick decision that she was going to let everything out.

"I have to confess that it wasn't all about Jeremy," Robin said with her voice shaking a bit. "That's what it started out to be. But when I had him there and helpless... I... I need to tell you some more about me."

She told much more about her background than she would have expected, again deciding that if there was any possible future with Bud, his parents might as well know it all right up front. It was hard to believe that she was even thinking in those terms after just one day.

Bud's mother was clearly disturbed by some of what she heard from Robin. Things made a definite turn toward the positive, though, when Bert asked why Robin had taken such a risk for Darlene.

"After Greg died (she had mentioned working with him), I was in pretty bad shape. Cal's family, Cheryl's boyfriend, took me in as if I belonged. I had never experienced anything like that. Then, I coached with Darlene, and I came to really like her. Claire and Bert, you've met Darlene. She's had a strange life - she's almost childlike - but I think she's changing.

"Then we find out that this asshole is trying to seduce her into some kind of perverted master/slave deal. It would have destroyed Darlene's marriage and hurt Cheryl badly. For the first time in years, I had people I felt I belonged with. I couldn't let something like that happen if I could stop it. I could, and I did."

Bud's mother had tears in her eyes, but she didn't say anything. Later, she took Robin aside for a little talk. "I don't know what has happened so quickly between you and Bud. I just want to say that I'm happy about it. I wasn't sure until I heard about your loyalty to your friend. You would never hurt Bud, would you? I couldn't stand to see that happen again."

"Please. We've known each other one day, and..." Robin started to object.

"Doesn't matter. I know my son. He is yours if you want him. That's why I'm concerned about him getting hurt."

Robin just stared at the woman in disbelief. She knew there was a strong connection with Bud, but she was afraid that romance was so new to her that she might make a mistake.

"You feel the same way, don't you, Robin. You're just afraid of it. I can understand that. Look, with me, it's more than just a normal mother's concern. I'm responsible for the way Bud is now. I pushed him to marry the 'right' girl, a proper future admiral's wife. Unfortunately, there was nothing 'right' about her but her pedigree.

"Bud's just like his dad. He's down-to-earth, no nonsense, loyal to a fault. You're like that. You two need each other. Don't miss this chance just because you're afraid. Bud won't hurt you. I just know it."

Earlier in the day, Robin had decided to take the rest of the week off, and she would be staying at the apartment. Cheryl had decided to go back to the dorm to please the coach. As soon as Robin was free from Bud's mother, Cheryl cornered her.

"Okay, so now it's unanimous with everyone but you," Cheryl said.

"Huh?"

"You and Bud are made for each other. I wish I could threaten to kick your butt, but I'm not that good yet," Cheryl said sternly. "But if you don't go to bed with him tonight, I'm really gonna be pissed off at you."


Thursday, both Robin and Bud were watching volleyball practice. Cheryl knew they had spent the night together, and she was in the 'zone'. Everything close to Cheryl was a winning hit, and she was blocking everyone in the drills. Robin had kept to herself the fact that she and Bud did not have sex.

After practice, Robin pulled Cheryl aside. "The big dyke. What's her name."

"Wanda. She somehow got to be captain."

"I think steroids. What do you think?" Robin asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I watched it with Greg, you know."

"Haven't you told the coach?"

"I really can't. The team dynamics are pretty much a mess right now," Cheryl answered. "Besides, I don't have proof."

"Well, you could lose games you'd already won if it comes out," Robin warned.

"We have almost no chance in the first three games," Cheryl answered. "Before the conference starts, I'll narc for the good of the team."


Still feeling very uneasy about his role in 'taking down' Jeremy, Cal had the Laura issue to contend with after Cheryl flew back. He had reluctantly backed up Robin after Cheryl emphatically ordered him to. Robin had outlined her plan, but what had actually happened had gone well beyond what he had expected.

In a way, it was a similar problem to what he faced when he broke up Greg's attempted rape of Rebecca. He needed to talk with Ken Yokata. When he arrived at the dojo, Amelia was there, and asked if she could sit in on their talk. Cal could not think of a way to refuse her.

Cal started telling the story, beginning with the first suspicions about Jeremy. All along the way, it was Amelia who kept prodding for more and more details, especially about the happenings in the apartment. She would not let him gloss over anything about the torment and humiliation they administered.

"Were there times when you almost stepped in to stop things?" Ken asked, surprising Cal.

"No. Not really. I was very, very glad that it was not me on that rack. It was hard to watch what was happening to another man. But I did not think he was in an danger of serious or permanent harm. Well, physical harm, anyway."

"You mean he might suffer some psychological damage?" Amelia asked.

"I don't see how he could come through that and still have the kind of attitude - the presence - that both Darlene and Robin felt so strongly. Both of them, along with one of his subs that was interviewed, talked about an almost magical power that he had."

"So you think he might be a less effective predator after last night?" Amelia asked, almost gleefully. Before Cal could answer, she chortled "Think of yourself as the exterminator. You did pest control." She was the only one who laughed at that, but it did ease the tension a little.

"Well, it was Robin who actually did the job. I just backed her up and put him out a couple of times."

"Cal, it seems we have had this discussion before, haven't we?" Ken said. "I know you have your own standards for measuring right and wrong - we all do. The most important factors in your standard are about protection - protecting those you care about from harm.

"What Robin did - what you helped her do - was wrong and risky by any normal standard. The outcome was exactly what you wanted. It fit your standard exactly. I do not want to tell you that your standard is above society's normal one. It is, however, the one that you will always have to live by. It's the way you are made.

"Ask yourself if the results meet your standard of fairness. Then ask if there was any gentler, more legal way to achieve those results. Then, get on with your life as you have been trained to do. That experience and your reaction to it will hone your judgment for the future. Console yourself that you have significantly helped several people who are important to you."

When Ken had said all that, he broke the mood with a laugh and said "If I had been in your shoes, I think I would have stepped out of sensei mode for a few minutes and caught him out behind the club. I cannot chastise Robin, or you. I hate that kind of man." From the laugh, his expression had gone to one of fury. Amelia instantly engulfed him in a hug.


Having learned about what her sister had been doing to her son, Elaine was really worked up. Cal could see that something had to be done. His mother could no longer act naturally toward her sister.

"I've even tried to talk to her about Will's running around," Martin said. "She just refuses to even consider breaking up. I don't know if it's pride, or what it is."

"Julia thinks it's a form of denial," Cal told his parents. "Has she seen the PI report? She can't deny that."

"How do we tell her, 'Oh, by the way, we checked up on your marriage and it stinks'?" Elaine asked bitterly. "Before, I've felt sorry for her. Now, I'm angry."

"Mom, we can't afford to have you angry at her. The way she feels about you and Dad, she might go off the deep end if you turned against her."

Both Martin and Elaine were silent for a while, then Elaine sighed and said. "I know you're right. But how do I act normal around her when I know what she's doing to you."

"Try to do like I've been doing - pretend it hasn't happened. If Julia is right, Laura doesn't even realize that she's doing it," Cal explained.

"But doesn't it hurt you?" Elaine asked her son.

"It sure does. You know how close we've always been," Cal answered.

"I don't know how long I can pretend," Elaine said. "If I hear something like that again, I'm liable to scratch her eyes out."

Cal moved over and hugged his mother. "I appreciate your loyalty, Mom, I really do. Just think of Laura as being sick. That will help."

"I guess so. Something has to be done, though."

"I agree. I need to be the one to do it, but I need proof of him hurting her, first," Cal said.


Thursday morning, Darlene got a call from Robin just as she was ready to go to the Banners' to work out. "Ready to go to the club?" Robin asked cheerily.

"I... I... can't I wait until you can go with me?" Darlene begged.

"Darlene, you have to establish the psychological advantage over Asshole. It's important for you to be there the first day after his days off. You can't let him think there is any lingering fear or submissiveness."

"There isn't but... I mean, how do I face him?" Darlene objected.

"You face him like he was a naughty child that you just disciplined," Robin said sharply.

"Really? But he was..."

"That was before Tuesday night, Darlene. He had control over you. Almost over me, too. Now, you have control over him."

"I do? I've never..."

"Darlene, were you angry at Jeremy?"

"Oh, yes! I can't remember being so angry!"

"Then, remember that anger. If he tries to push your buttons, remember the anger. If you feel afraid to order him to do something, remember the anger. Believe me, I know it works," Robin assured her.

"I don't know if I could order him," Darlene said. "I've never... I mean, he's a man, and..."

'Oh, God', Robin thought. That poor woman. There's still so far for her to go. "Here's how the first day will go, Darlene. Just do exactly these things, and everything will be fine. First..." Robin went over the half-dozen specific things several times until Darlene almost sounded confident.

He had had a whole day to recover, but Jeremy was still nervous when he showed up for work early Thursday morning. Sarah, no, Robin, had said that everything would be secret, but still... If any of those pictures got out, he could never live it down.

Shortly after eight o'clock, Jeremy almost fainted when he saw Darlene walk in. Worst of all, she looked him straight in the eye and SMILED at him. There was a young man, her son?, with Darelene, and she was signing him in as a guest. She then walked right up to jeremy. It made him feel better that she seemed nervous, but she said "Are you ready for me now, Jeremy?"

Her nervousness gave his battered confidence a little boost, and he had a fleeting thought that maybe he could get his own revenge. Then, he looked over Darlene's shoulder and saw the young man standing with arms crossed and feet slightly spread, smirking at him. Kenji! Or whoever. The confidence that had poked it's head out dove back to safety in a hurry.

To Jeremy, it seemed like the longest session he had ever conducted. Kenji obviously did not need a trainer, and Jeremy felt his stomach sink when he occasionally glanced over and saw the weights that Kenji was moving. Later, it almost put Jeremy in a trance when Kenji went through his intricate martial arts drills.

He could not avoid a sigh of relief when Darlene finished the last set. His relief dissolved into despair when she told him "I'll want a massage after my swim, Jeremy. I'll be in an empty room waiting for you in exactly forty minutes. See you then." She had said that with hardly any quaver in her voice.

Realizing how difficult it would be for Darlene to face Jeremy, Robin had scripted the big psychological shots for when she was face-down on the massage table. She was in the shorts and baggy tee that Julia had recommended, and he was there right on time. "Do my legs, too, Jeremy," was all she said as she laid on the table. It did her a world of good to notice a little uncertainty in his touch.

He had just moved to her feet when she asked "Did the semen stains come out of the carpet OK?" According to the script, that was all she was to say for the first 'shot'. The total break in his stroke could not be missed. She felt a little thrill that she had caused such a response.

When he was about at her knees, she said conversationally "Oh, Narita got the pictures back already. We went over them last night. She really is very professional, you know." This time, she was expecting a response, and she was not disappointed. She could do this! She felt a confidence that she had never had before in the presence of any man.

A minute later, her voice a good approximation of catty, she told him "I'm having lunch with Crosby today." That was a lie, but an extremely effective one. Crosby was the abandoned husband of one of Jeremy's subs. "Did you know that he never divorced her? Isn't that something?" she asked, doing a good job of faking amazement. "Now, that's real love."

Not having to look at him made her more bold than she could ever have imagined. Robin was a genius! There was no stated connection between the pictures and Crosby, but he could not avoid relating them in his mind. He read it as in implied threat to give Crosby the pictures.

She was feeling powerful when she got off of the table. She had told Robin that she could never do the suggested next move, but now, she thought she could. As a standard procedure, the masseur faced toward the table and an adjacent cabinet after the session. Cleaning up and storing all of the oils, towels, etc., was a smooth way to allow the customer some privacy to dress behind him, if necessary.

Approaching him from behind, she first froze, thinking that she was crazy - Robin's idea was crazy! Then she remembered her anger, then the feeling of power she had just felt. "So, you had to wear sweats instead of shorts today, huh? Let's see how bad it is," she said. With shaking hands, she yanked down his sweats, pushing them all the way to his ankles. "Ooooh! We left some nice ones, didn't we?" He was too tender for a jock strap or underwear, so the sweats were all he wore that morning. The site of his bare ass first stunned her, then gave her a rush of adrenalin.

Darlene had never felt so strong and alive in her life. She saw Jeremy looking toward the window of the room almost in a panic. For all of his dominance, he was afraid of the supervisor, a woman. Knowing that Cal was there to intercept and engage the supervisor in conversation made Darlene even bolder.

As Jeremy frantically reached down to pull his sweats up, his bare ass pointed at her, she put her foot between his, holding down the sweats that were puddled between his feet. That move was completely spontaneous and unplanned. Her next move was even more impromptu.

"I want to start working here next week. Set it up," she told him.

"But I don't... I can't..."

"Just make sure you do it. I will fill out the application Monday morning. As soon as I start working here, you won't have to be around me any more."

Before he could get a further protest out past his astonishment and embarrassment, she had waltzed out the door. She had seen other women make such moves in movies and on TV, but she had never done anything like it herself. She had a sudden wish that Hal would be home and in need of relief.

By the time she had showered and met Cal at the entrance, Darlene was even more keyed up, if anything, and Cal could see it. While still inside the club, she walked beside him normally. Cal had the feeling, though, that she was about to pounce.

In the parking lot, she looked around to make sure no one could see her, and she did indeed pounce. She hugged him with an intensity that reminded him of Cheryl. He had given her a ride, and as they drove, he could barely keep from laughing at her inability to sit still. "OK, Darlene. Tell me about it."

During the recounting, some of her old shyness and reticence reappeared, but Cal was having none of it. He made her say every word and describe every action in detail. The look she gave him as she left the truck reminded him of Cheryl, just before one of her sexual fits.


"The club?" Julia asked in surprise after Darlene told her that she had been there that morning. "Is that safe for you? What about Jeremy?"

"He isn't a problem any more," Darlene assured Julia. "He can't influence me any more. In fact, I can pretty much boss him around, now."

"That's interesting," Julia said, hugely understating her reaction in her best professional manner. "I'd like to hear how that happened."

"You, uh, have to report crimes if you hear about them, don't you?" Darlene asked, her uncertainty showing.

"Only certain specific ones. You committed a crime to get free of Jeremy? If you killed him, forget the whole subject. Otherwise, I want to hear about it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.