Banner Year - Cover

Banner Year

Copyright© 2005 by Shrink42

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - His values, his beliefs, his attitudes, and his skills had been developed since a young age, through many experiences - some unique, some thrilling, some terrifying. There came a time when he had to evaluate them all and depend on them all as never before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Violence  

Author's Note: OK, since it's Christmas and the name-calling has been unbearable, here's the next chapter. Be warned: there's another 'cliff-hanger' right after this one, and I've run out of holiday spirit (and my chapter inventory is below my personal limit, too.)


There were three guys with their pants off in the bedroom, and Cheryl was bare-assed on all fours on the bed. One guy was fucking her. Another was trying to get his cock in her mouth, and the third was apparently awaiting his turn as he stroked himself.

Rebecca was too stunned to become aroused, and she stood transfixed by the sight. She was seeing her first live cocks, and seeing them under far from romantic, or even erotic, circumstances. Bobby could not help but feel embarrassment at what Rebecca was seeing, given the rather chaste nature of their relationship.

Cal's only fear was hurting Cheryl as he got behind the fucker and pulled him out of her. Slamming the boy against the wall, he saw that it was Royal, the host. Just as Royal hit the wall, his cock erupted, spewing several globs of sperm on himself and on the carpet. "Ohhhhh! Don't gooo! Need morrrre!" Cheryl whined.

The boy trying for the blowjob was kneeling on the bed in front of Cheryl with his hands holding her head. Tessa had moved almost as fast as Cal, and she attacked the boy at Cheryl's head. Overwhelming his inebriated state with the sheer force of her fury, she jumped onto the bed on her knees, grabbed his hair in one hand and slapped at his cock with the other. It took two tries for a solid slap, and by the third blow, the pain had pushed through the alcohol haze enough for him to bring his hands down for protection.

Still with one hand firmly gripping the boy's longish hair, Tessa made a grab for his balls with the other, and with those two 'handles', she roughly pushed the now screaming drunk onto the floor.

Disregarding its possible cost, Cal ripped the coverlet from the bed, wrapping it around Cheryl. Calling Bobby over, Cal turned Bobby around and hoisted Cheryl onto his back. Cal looped the compliant girl's arms around Bobby's neck and her legs around his waist. She immediately started humping her crotch against Bobby's back and moaning. "Help keep her on there and let's go!" Cal ordered the girls. Rebecca jerked from her confusion and fascination enough to comply.

Not nearly done venting her rage, Tessa rushed at Royal, now slumped in a heap. He was groggy from drunkenness, from ejaculation, and from being slammed against the wall, but he must have figured out Tessa's intent because he rolled over enough to shelter his privates from her.

Tessa waded right in with kick after kick, most of them hitting Royal's bare ass and the backs of his thighs hard enough to leave some rainbow bruises. One lucky blow, however, got right between the backs of his legs, and either directly or indirectly, had enough impact on his testicles to elicit a scream from him. That brought her attack to an end, and she hurried to help Rebecca hold Cheryl in place on Bobby's back.

Cal led the way down the stairs. He had wanted Bobby to carry Cheryl because he thought he might have to fight their way out. After Royal's scream, he was even more concerned. They got several angry stares, but no one moved toward them. Part way down, Cal saw Greg slumped at one end of a sofa with a girl on top of him.

Bobby's workouts were paying off. Cheryl was tall and muscular, and she was anything but motionless as they descended the stairs. Still, he did not stumble, and when they reached the main floor, they headed straight for the door.

Once Cal saw that Bobby would not be challenged on the way out, he said "Tessa, let them go. Help me get Greg."

"Why bother?" Tessa demanded.

"Just a hunch," Cal said. "Come on!"

Greg was pinned under a buxom natural redhead with puffy nipples. That was all obvious because her panty gusset was pulled aside and the cum-encrusted hair was clearly red. Her blouse was open and her bra pushed up. Whether she started with a skirt or with slacks could not be determined. Cal could not have cared less.

Peeling the girl off of Greg, they faced the next problem. His slacks and shorts were halfway down his cum-streaked thighs. He would not be able to walk that way. "'Summm-biii... wherrrre?" Greg tried to say as he felt cool air where the girl had been.

Tessa was angry and disgusted. She detested Greg anyway and she was not happy about taking the time to 'rescue' him. At that point Cal almost agreed with her. The only reason he persisted was because of Cheryl's deal with Greg's grandmother. He just had a feeling that it could be harder for Cheryl if the police caught Greg at the party.

Many men have misjudged the strength of a pissed-off female to their own regret. It took Tessa mere seconds to remove Greg's designer slacks, seeming intent on hearing some tearing sounds in the process. His underwear went even faster. Greg semi-focused on Tessa and with a contorted grin slurred out "Wa-ah dance thi' tighhhhh?"

Tessa did not consider that remark at all funny. To show her disdain, she snapped the head of his penis with her finger - hard. Greg's instant yelp made Cal wonder where Tessa had ever picked up that trick. It actually made things easier for Cal because Greg had focused what little brain activity he could muster strictly on his smarting dick. That made him much easier to control.

Within seconds, Cal was using an arm and hand pressure hold to force Greg to his feet amidst groans and garbled oaths. The free hand was still busy trying to soothe and protect his stinging glans, meaning he did not try to fight Cal in any way.

Because of Greg's odor, neither Cal nor Tessa wanted to touch him any more than necessary. When Greg was more or less upright, Cal started piloting him toward the door, instructing Tessa to bring Greg's slacks along. She held them out from her body, not wanting to know what all of the stains were.

Greg was spouting complaints and threats. At least that's what Cal and Tessa assumed they were. The few other partyers who were aware enough to be amused made a few ribald remarks. No one tried to stop them.

Bobby and Rebecca already had Cheryl in the passenger seat with the back reclined all the way. Cheryl complained "Isn't a'y'wuh gon fu' me?," causing Rebecca to drag her eyes from Greg's crusty, exposed penis which was swinging as he lurched toward the van. She looked at her drugged friend and burst into tears. When she started to stomp toward Greg, as angry as Cal had ever seen her, Bobby had to restrain her.

When Cal got Greg to the van, he asked Tessa to open the rear door and he threw the big guy in. Greg reeked of beer, booze, urine, semen, and vaginal juices, at least. Cal did not want to soil the seats.

The Overlands lived less than a mile away. The place was brightly lit and there were eight or ten cars in the drive, causing Cal to curse under his breath. He was now regretting taking the time it took to get his tormentor out of the party. His real concern was getting Cheryl help as quickly as possible. Now, they would have to half-carry Greg up the long drive, or ruin another lawn. Cal decided not to cause any more damage. He briefly considered just dumping Greg and leaving, but that was not his style.

Cal got Bobby to help him, and they eventually got to the front door. As they struggled, Cal had become more and more angry and decided to get the most pleasure out of the situation. Greg had on only socks and a button-down dress shirt. Cal took a couple of seconds to unbutton the shirt, making sure that the tails would not hide Greg's crotch. Bobby grinned, picking up Cal's intent.

The main door of the mansion was not locked, and Cal pushed it open. A servant inside tried to stop them, but Cal heard where most of the noise was coming from and piloted Greg in that direction, handing Greg's reeking slacks to the servant.

The sight of the obviously drunk, effectively naked Greg framed in the arch of the main hall brought all sound to a halt within seconds. Cal recognized Greg's mother, and she came hurrying over. "What did you do to him?" she demanded. Cal noticed where her eyes were locked as she reached out to button Greg's shirt for at least some minimal coverage.

"Do? We got him out of the party before the police come," Cal explained as he prevented Mrs. Overland from getting at the buttons.

"Police? Why would they come? They aren't supposed to bother us."

"Well, Cheryl was drugged and raped while Greg was fucking some other girl. That's police business," Cal said, his rising anger apparent.

After a gasp at Cal's language, Penelope spat out "I told him over and over that he should get rid of that girl," disapproval dripping from her voice.

"Then you can have him while we get her to the hospital and call the police," Cal almost yelled as he let go of Greg and pulled Bobby after him. Greg managed to sway on his feet for a few seconds, unsupported, before he sank to the floor in front of his shrieking mother.

Cal's purposeful stride got him to the main door quickly, but just as he pushed it open, an older woman called from behind him, then hurried up in a surprisingly good imitation of a trot, given the heels that she wore.

"Wait! We have to talk about this, young man!"

"No, ma'am. Our friend needs to get to the hospital. I don't have time to talk."

"Have you called the police yet?"

"As soon as I get back to my van."

"Don't. Please don't involve the police."

"Look, Mrs. Overland," Cal said, noticing the woman's eyebrows rise at that, "I'm pretty sure that Cheryl was given a date rape drug. That's police business."

"You're Cal Banner, right?" the woman asked.

"And you're Genevieve Overland," Cal shot back as a statement, not a question.

"I assume your only real interest is Miss Carson's welfare, correct?" Cal nodded. "If I can have her in a private clinic within the hour, with no need to call her parents, will you forget everything else?"

It struck Cal that the woman was very, very good. He had known that from Cheryl's descriptions, but mentioning Cheryl's parents was the one tactic that could sway Cal. And it did."

"I stay with Cheryl the whole time, agreed?" Genevieve nodded.

"Mrs. Overland, no one here is to see Cheryl in her current condition, is that clear. I want the keys to some vehicle right now, with directions to that clinic. If they are not waiting for her when I arrive, it's off to the hospital, police and all. Is that clear?"

Cal had the benefit of many replays of Cheryl's bouts with Genevieve, so he had an unfair advantage. He could see the anger rise in her face, and he almost felt guilty at the pleasure it gave him. Almost.

"That may be faster than they can react. One of our guests is a doctor. Will it be acceptable for Dr. Warren to tend to Miss Carson here until the clinic is ready?"

"No one but him gets near her. Understood?" When Genevieve nodded, Cal told her "Bobby and I will go and get Cheryl. Clear everyone but the doctor out - including you. He can show us where to take Cheryl."

Teeth tightly clenched, Genevieve explained "Wilbert, here," indicating the servant, "will signal when you can bring her in."

Cal had time to explain the situation to the girls while they waited for the signal. Cheryl continued with her whining and begging until the door opened and the servant waved.

Genevieve had not corrected Cal when he had referred to the doctor as 'him'. Before Cal could get very upset at seeing a woman standing in the entry way, she said "I'm Dr. Warren. This way." Cal was holding Cheryl against himself, still wrapped in the coverlet. Bobby was supporting her feet and legs.

Dr. Warren was smooth and professional, despite her elegant attire, but there was also a hint of compassion in her expression as Cheryl kept up her lewd begging.

"Bobby, take the girls home," Cal instructed. "Tell no one any more than you absolutely have to until you hear from me. I will call whenever there is news."

"It certainly looks like one of the date rape drugs," Dr. Warren said. "Does she use anything else?"

"Absolutely nothing," Cal asserted. "Cheryl is totally clean."

The doctor looked at him quizzically, then asked "Are you her boyfriend? Were you at that party? What happened?" Cal gave her a brief rundown.

"I heard what was said when you brought Greg in. Nice entrance, by the way," Dr. Warren said with a chuckle. "I'm just a party guest so I can drop the doctor's face a little." She continued to check Cheryl over and to try to keep the girl calm, talking as she worked. "If she is as clean as you say, I'm surprised that she got in with Greg and his crowd." A little later she said "Every girl should have friends like you and the other boy. He didn't even look at her nakedness."

"He's my sister's boyfriend. She and another friend were out in the car." They chatted a bit longer about the girls and the Banners' party.

"Cal, it probably is not necessary for Cheryl to be hospitalized, even at the clinic. I would say that her biggest risk now is pregnancy or STD's. Do you know if she is on contraceptive pills?" Cal nodded. "I can arrange for all of the pertinent blood tests and draw blood right here."

"What about a rape kit?"

"Ah. You know something of police procedure," Dr. Warren observed. "I am an OB/Gyn. I can do all of the required swabs and samples right here."

"And you're willing to do this on New Year's Eve?"

With a chuckle, Dr. Warren answered "Actually, this is the most exciting New Year's Eve in years. This is what I do, Cal. Maybe it sounds trite, but I love helping people. Cheryl needs it right now."

"She's going to be a doctor," Cal said off-handedly.

"Is that her career goal?"

"No. That's what she is going to be. You have to know Cheryl," Cal said with a little laugh.

"I still don't see why she is going with Greg. She'll never get any Overland money, you can be sure of that."

"It's, uh, a long story." Cal decided he had said more than enough on that subject.

"Dr. Warren, please don't be insulted, but are you in any way obligated to Genevieve Overland?" He used the first name on purpose.

Looking at Cal with a surprised expression, Dr. Warren asked "How do you know so much about her?"

"Cheryl would have to answer that, if she chooses to."

"Well, the answer to your question is 'no'. Cal, my suggestion is this. Take Cheryl home now. It will definitely cause less of a problem with her parents. I will give her a sedative that will help until the drug wears off in a few more hours. Have her come and see me on the second. I will work her in whenever she shows up. Oh, unless I'm doing a delivery, that is."

"And you don't think there is any risk?"

"Well, STD's as you mentioned. But going to the hospital won't change that. You must have responded quickly. She is not torn or damaged in any way, and they hadn't gotten to her anus. My guess is that you caught the first boy before he ejaculated." Cal could not help chuckling at that, but he did not try to explain.

"Dr. Warren, will your findings be available to the police, or to lawyers?"

"It sounds like you DO know Genevieve. Yes, of course."


Tessa was back with the van barely ten minutes after Cal called. Rebecca was with her, of course. Bobby had to go home. Cal insisted on going back to the party house, even though it was now after 2:00am and Cheryl was still rather hard to handle. He parked the van on the street and instructed Tessa to be ready for a quick departure.

There were still a few cars in the driveway, and as expected, Cal found the door still open. As he entered, he was confronted by an angry couple. "What are you doing barging in here?"

"I came to retrieve Cheryl Carson's purse and cell phone. She was drugged and raped here earlier."

The woman's knees gave out and the man helped her to a chair. "Where is she now?" the man asked.

"Receiving medical attention."

"Who... what boys were involved?"

Cal just stared at him for several seconds, then said "Will you let me look for her purse, please?" He was trying to decide how much pressure to put on these people. Since they did not even mention the police, he had to assume they had no fear of them. He recalled Greg's mother's earlier comment.

It was probably best, Cal decided, to let them stew over too little information. They must have just returned home and had not even had time to chase away the lingering partyers. He could quite easily end up as the target of their wrath, especially after he had plowed up their lawn with the van earlier.

It took only a moment to find Cheryl's things. He showed the parents her ID in the purse and left.

It turned out that Cheryl was already officially sleeping over with Rebecca, so it was an easy decision just to tuck her into Rebecca's spare bed.

It took Cal almost an hour to get Elaine and Martin settled down and convinced not to do anything.


When Cal and Bobby had let go of Greg to get back to Cheryl, Greg was in a semi-conscious alcohol haze. He thought that he was in his home, and he wondered how he had gotten there. And he had a vague impression of lots of people around. It also seemed like he was missing some of his clothes, and wasn't there just a warm, soft body on top of him? Where did that go? He probably should go to... to his room, yeah. Probably not dressed for these people. That plan never made it to action as the room began to swim even faster and the light dimmed to darkness from the outside of his vision in.

Greg did not so much fall as sag to the floor. His feet were still planted, but very soon, so was his butt. As the light went out completely, he laid back rather quickly, his head making an audible thump on the hardwood floor. He ended up on his back with his knees raised but fallen limply to the sides. His uncovered crotch could hardly have been more exposed.

Penelope Overland stopped shrieking and stared for a moment, then ordered "Someone cover him up and help get him out of here!"

"No!" That came from Greg's father, Brandon, who had been watching silently until then.

"But, he's... he's..."

"He's exposed," Brandon finished. "He deserves to be!"

"We can't just leave him where everyone can see his..." Penelope protested.

"We most certainly can. He got himself in this situation, and everyone might as well see what got him there. Let him get himself out of it for once."

"But it's not right to..."

"Most of what that boy has done for the last two years is not right!" Brandon bellowed. I said leave him!" That tone, seldom used on his wife, signaled the end of discussion. "Wilbert, get the Polaroid."

Brandon had at least kept up with his guests' alcohol intake, and with the emotions he was feeling, he forgot all about decorum. "Ladies, if you want to bring your daughters over to check out Greg's package, feel free. I suspect he'll be lying here all night, at least. Wilbert, no sleep for you tonight."

Part of the reason for Brandon's tolerance of his son was his memory of himself at the same age. Greg was indeed a 'chip off of the old block'. It seemed, though, that with the prevalence of drugs and STDs, the risks were higher than in Brandon's boyhood. He ruefully decided that he had waited too long. He hoped he could still do something. Greg was so arrogant and willful that it would take a lot to shake him up. Previous attempts had failed to even get his attention.

By everyone's consent, the party ended once Cheryl had been carried upstairs. Penelope and Brandon showed their guests out, and when they returned to the main hall, Genevieve was standing there, staring at her grandson. "Are you going to leave him here?" she asked Brandon.

"Maybe the shock of waking up like that will shake him a little," Brandon replied.

"Hmmmm." Genevieve replied, then absently to herself "Too bad."

"What was that, Genevieve?" Penelope asked, visibly upset almost to the point of tears.

"Oh, nothing," Genevieve reassured her daughter-in-law. Genevieve could certainly not reveal what she was really thinking as she gazed at her grandson's appealing, if messy, package. She was wondering how the Carson girl could find Greg so inadequate as a lover. Was the Banner boy some kind of freak, as far as size? Or was there something else.

The girl kept talking about inconsiderate. With that thing stuck up her, why should she worry about anything else. That part of Greg's genetics must have come from her side. Brandon's father never had anything like that to ram into Genevieve. She forced herself not to look at Brandon's crotch as she wondered what her son had inherited.

Tessa and Rebecca had arrived with the van just as the last guests were leaving. Seeing Cheryl safely to the van, Dr. Warren wandered back into the house. OB/Gyns did not drive to events with the family, always separately. As Dr. Warren walked in, she could see the little gathering around the archway to the main hall and stopped to watch. She barely held back her laughter at what happened next.

Genevieve stepped between Greg's widespread knees. Putting one hand on Brandon's shoulder for support, she took the toe of one elegant pump and lifted Greg's lifeless shaft, trying to get it to stay up on his belly as Penelope gasped. It just kept flopping back to hang down. After several tries, she gave up and used her toe to jiggle his sac up and down.

"Genevieve," Penelope shrieked after watching for a while, "how can you?"

"I understand a lot of females have been playing with this. Want your chance?"

After another gasp and shriek, Penelope said "But I thought he and that Cheryl girl..."

"She was the official girlfriend, but that didn't stop Greg."

"Was?"

"After tonight, what would you expect. He takes her to a party and she gets raped while he is involved with another girl."

"You make it sound like she was faithful or something."

Another 'Hmmm' was Genevieve's only response. She had worked hard to arrange the marriage of Penelope and her son Brandon. Penelope came from an old money family with resources similar to the Overlands'. She had the looks, the bearing, and the breeding to be a proper wife for Brandon. And by and large, she had met all of Genevieve's expectations and some of her hopes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.