Surprises - Cover

Surprises

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 28: More Surprises

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28: More Surprises - A young woman accidentally walks in on her parent's swap party, and ends up with a surprising number of life changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The Bakers were having a pool party Friday night, or perhaps a pool orgy might be a better description. I had been over to their place several times, including one swap party, and their home was private enough for what they planned. Whereas our house was a big spread-out sort of split level, theirs was something Daddy called a contemporary. It had several modern looking levels with lots of angles and lines, and a large swimming pool in the back yard. They were overlooking the golf course at one end of the country club, but since the course wasn’t lighted and it was a cul-de-sac off the 13th hole, it was very private.

Since the theme was for a pool party, we dressed in swimsuits and cover-ups. Daddy just wore some trunks and a bright Hawaiian shirt, and sneakers. Mom and I pulled on bikinis and cover-ups, along with some high-heeled sandals. We would swim a little, catch a little moonlight, and then go skinny-dipping before fucking our brains out.

That was the plan, anyway. Reality was a trifle different. First, we ended up running late when Daddy got stuck at the office. Then, as we left the house, he had a flat tire before we got a hundred yards down the road. He backed it up to the house, going THUMP-THUMP-THUMP as we rolled along, then we ran back up the driveway for Mom’s car. We got to the party at least half an hour late and were the last car in the driveway.

Mom and I got out and looked around, but before we went inside, I said, “Hold it.” I undid my cover-up and reached inside, then untied my bikini and stripped it off, tossing it back inside the car. I redid the tie on the mesh cover-up. “There, better.”

Daddy’s eyes opened in amusement, and Mom commented. “Getting a little ahead of yourself, aren’t you?”

“Mom, by the time we get inside, everyone will already be screwing. Besides, I like that swimsuit and don’t want to lose it. I brought some clothes to wear home anyway.” I had packed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt just in case, along with my Nikes.

Mom nodded in agreement, and said, “Yeah, okay.” She turned to Daddy and said, “Wait a minute,” and much to his amusement, she repeated the process, stripping off her swimsuit and tossing it in the Beemer also. She retied her cover-up and said, “There! All ready!” We walked up the driveway and into the front door.

I was right, the orgy was well under way! There were already some loud moans coming from a side room, and you could see through a window several naked people wandering around the back yard. “Told you so!” I said sweetly to my parents. “See you later?”

Daddy nodded and Mom said, “I’m going to go look for Amanda,” and we split up. Mom turned left and went into the family room, Daddy wandered down the hallway and out towards the pool in the back, and I turned right. I had spotted a bar set up in the living room and was thirsty. Nobody else was in the room, though I could see several discarded outfits laying to the side, so I knew the room had already seen some action. I looked over the bar and settled on some white wine. I tossed some ice cubes into a glass and poured some wine, and saw a couple come into the living room from the side. They approached the bar also.

I glanced at them and smiled. “Thirsty?”

“Yes, that’s why we came in,” replied the girl. Actually, she was a young woman in her early twenties. She was of Asian extract, with dark black hair and almond shaped eyes. She was small and slim, with the cutest and perkiest little tits and a racing stripe patch of pussy hair. She spoke with a real California Valley Girl accent. Her partner was slim and pleasantly muscled. Both were totally naked, a very dark tan except for white bikini lines, him included.

“What would you like?”

“What you have looks good to me,” she replied.

“Well then, here. I haven’t even touched it yet.” I passed her my wine glass and turned to her friend.

“I’ll just have a beer,” he answered, reaching into an ice filled bowl on the table and finding a bottle. “I’m Al and this is Lisa. What’s your name?”

“I’m Amber.” I made myself another glass of wine. “Nice to meet you. I got here a bit late. It looks like you two have already had some fun.” There was a little sheen of sex sweat on both of them, and I could see a tiny drop of what looked like cum on Lisa’s cheek.

Al blushed a bit, but Lisa nodded enthusiastically and agreed. “Yeah, right after we got here, we found Roger and Amanda, and had a really cool foursome with them.” I sipped my wine and indicated by hand for her to continue. “So, it was right over there,” she said, pointing towards the couch. “We got the night rolling! We stripped and Roger sat down, then I knelt on the floor and gave him head. Amanda lay down and sucked me off, and Al fucked her while she ate me. It was a real daisy chain!”

“Sounds like fun! What did Roger do, just sit there and moan?” I asked, laughing.

Al answered, “Pretty much. He wasn’t complaining, that’s for sure. You know Roger?”

I nodded. “He and my father are in business.”

“Your father? Does he know...?” Al asked, wide-eyed.

“Not only does he know, but he and Mom are here also.” That surprised the pair of them. I leaned in towards Lisa. “You missed a spot earlier,” I said, and licked the cum drop from her cheek. I smiled as I washed it down with my wine.

“Thank you!” she cooed. “I love your jewelry. May I?” I nodded and she undid the tie on my mesh jacket and pulled it open. I was wearing my flashy jewelry tonight - I mean, what better time to flaunt it then a fuck party! “Gorgeous!”

“Cool,” agreed Al.

Lisa took my hand and led me over to the couch, and she and Al sandwiched me between them. We finished our drinks as we swapped kisses and touches. I would sip my wine and kiss and lick Lisa, then break, sip some more wine, and turn to Al. They were doing the same, and since I was in the middle, I got the most kisses and licks. Their fingers were all over me, playing with my dangles and slipping between my legs, driving me crazy! By the time our drinks were finished, Al was stiff as a board, and I was tingling with anticipation. I didn’t know whether I was going to be sucking or fucking, but I was ready for anything!

Lisa settled this by ordering Al to lift me onto his lap, facing away. I helped and found his slim cock sliding easily inside my drenched pussy. As I slowly lowered into place, he spread our legs apart and Lisa sank to the floor between them. Al slowly bounced me on his cock while Lisa licked and sucked my pussy and his cock. She would start by nibbling my clit, then tonguing her way down my pussy lips, then licking Al’s cockshaft and stopping by sucking his balls. Then she reversed course, working her way back up to my clit. God, it was wonderful!

The glorious fucking I was getting ended much too soon, when Lisa began nibbling my clit and fingering me as well, actually slipping a finger up inside my pussy alongside Al’s cock. He was moaning as loudly as I was, and I was in orgasm overdrive! He started pumping up into me as Lisa licked us both clean. Her mouth stayed there, licking our combined juice, while we gasped and came back to life.

Afterwards, I offered to return the favor to her, but she simply smiled and said she wanted to mingle some more. They refreshed their drinks and wandered off, so I did the same, after kissing them warmly.

I wandered off through the house to the back and outside to the pool. It was a warm night, and several people were swimming or whatever. After I walked around for a bit, I realized that the people in the pool were also doing ‘whatever’ - one couple was kissing at one side, and I realized she was riding him, her arms and legs wrapped around him as they fucked, and the other pair was doing it doggy-style at the edge, watching a pair of girls get it on in the grass. I put down my empty glass and took off my wrap and heels and jumped in. The water felt excellent, and I did a lap, cooling off and cleaning up, then climbed back out. There were a lot of towels around to dry off with.

At that point I ran into Lisa again, this time with a different guy, a big football type, with a large and heavy cock that she was fondling. I wasn’t sure how I would be able to fuck that monster, let alone her, with her smaller frame, but she seemed to like the possibility. She waved at me, and I came over. I kissed them both as a greeting. “Mind if I join you? I owe you, don’t I?” I teased.

“You sure do! This is Mark. You won’t mind two of us playing with your cock, will you?” she asked him.

Mark kissed us both hungrily. “No, not at all!” He led the way to a bare patch of grass and tossed down a couple of beach towels, and we settled in. We started with Lisa and me on each side of him, but everything went crazy after that. After we played with our new toy, Lisa and I licked and sucked his cock some, first with me in a sixty-nine with him, and then she sucked him while I rode his face. He either had the most incredible stamina or was totally fucked out even though stiff. I rode his cock some, then he fucked me while Lisa and I did some sixty-nine. After that, we rolled over, so that Lisa was on top and I was on bottom, and I held her pussylips open while Mark fucked his cock into her. It had felt huge in me, good but huge, and it looked like it was splitting her in two. Lisa moaned into my pussy, but she was hot and slimy enough that Mark didn’t have any problems fucking her hard. He groaned as he came - it was fascinating to see his cock swell up and the jets of cum pulsing down the shaft and into her pussy. I sucked her clit and licked up everything I could. Lisa simply screamed as she came!

We rolled apart. It felt like we had fucked for hours, and I was exhausted and exhilarated at the same time. I kissed Lisa and Mark good-bye and left them dazed and fucked out on the lawn. I jumped back in the pool to clean up, then dried off. I put my wrap and sandals back on and went back inside. I needed another drink, and I wanted to mingle some more. I planned to screw my brains out and then some!

I refilled my wine glass and went wandering. Maybe I’d get to see Amanda and Roger. Either of them would be an excellent screw, and it’s always polite to give your host and hostess an orgasm! Maybe I could run across Mom or Daddy and watch them fucking. That would be cool!

I went through the house, and it was always fascinating to see the different rooms; it really was a very modernistic place. It was a large party, with several dozen people, and by now they were all pretty much naked and swinging and swapping. In the family room a pair of couples had swapped partners and the guys were sitting side by side on the couch while the girls were riding them and kissing each other. Several of the bedrooms were in use, once by a single pair and another by a threesome. There was a small group grope going on out in the hot tub, and another one on the floor of the living room. I waved and smiled at several people I had met already, even going so far as to kiss and lick a few exposed bodies, before moving on and visiting others.

I discovered my parents and the Bakers in the library, and things were getting hot and heavy. Daddy was sitting in a leather armchair, naked, with Amanda equally naked on his lap. She was facing away from him, her legs spread wide and Daddy’s big cock up her tight little pussy. He was reaching around her to gently tug her nipple rings, and she was rubbing his cock. They both were watching the action on the floor. Mom was kneeling in front of Roger, who was sitting on the couch. His cock was in her mouth. She was getting fucked by another man from behind, doggy-style. I saw a tube of KY on the floor next to them, so I knew she was taking it up the ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.