Pursuit of the Older Woman - Cover

Pursuit of the Older Woman

Copyright© 2005 by Victor Klineman

Chapter 35

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Threaded into the tapestry of the history of Europe, this story is about Resistance fighters. It begins when World War II began in The Netherlands when Gerard is on vacation with his aunt in Rotterdam. The blitzkrieg on Rotterdam and their escape to Amsterdam molds Gerard's psyche. When he is taken by the Germans to a concentration camp, he was a naive adolescent. The ever present danger matures him quickly. Rescued from the camp he experiences dangers that few endure.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   First   Oral Sex  

September 1943.

During September, Allied forces invade southern Italy. The Italian forces led by Marshall Badoglio surrender and are disarmed.

The Italian Fleet escapes to Malta from La Spezia.

Further north, air-borne troops capture Rome. Nazi paratroopers rescue Benito Mussolini who then sets up a Fascist government in Rome.

At Korpoe, fighting broke out between the Italian and German armies resulting in a bloodbath with the Italian army of seven thousand killed.

German U-boats in the North Atlantic attack an Allied convoy sinking six ships and three escort vessels.

October 1943 saw Italy declare war on Germany.

The United States 8th Air Force launches an attack against several European targets. A diversionary strike is made on Anklam, Germany, then the main attack force of 246 B-17 and B-24 bombers attack Gdynia and Danzig in Poland. They destroy the Focke-Wulf aircraft plant at Marienburg in East Prussia.

Of the one hundred planes sent to Anklam, eighteen planes and crew are lost, fifty-one planes are damaged, and twenty-five men wounded.

Thursday October 15th 1943.

In Italy, the 1st Canadian Corps takes Campobasso.

Sixty B-24 Liberator bombers and two hundred and ninety one B-17 Flying Fortress bombers of the US 8th Air Force in England attack ball-bearing plants at Schweinfurt, Germany resulting in a loss of two thirds of ball-bearing production. Twenty-three bombers are downed on the return trip. Two hundred bombers return, but only sixty survive with little damage. Because of the high losses, the day becomes known to the US 8th Air Force as Black Thursday.


Saturday 18th September 1943.

The Lora Society meeting in Franz Muller's home.

Franz Muller who restored Richard Farber to good health after saving his leg from amputation. Farber is now known as Richard Dasch.

Richard was answering a question asked by Stefan Gerder. "Who were the inmates of the camp where you were production manager?"

"At first there were many Jews, most were sent on to other camps where they worked until they dropped and then they were executed. Then came wave after wave of what the SS called slave labourers. They were in fact people like Gerry here who had been abducted from their homes and taken to Germany where they were forced into work," Richard said.

"Gerry told us how you saved his life," Wolf Hahn said.

"He has since returned the favour but allow me to continue. We formed a resistance movement with the assistance of my friends in Berlin. Around us were others who did the same thing but they were quite vocal in their protestations. They were soon removed by the Gestapo and executed.

We quickly understood that a dead resistance fighter is the same as no resistance fighter. This caused us to devise methods of silent espionage that could wreak havoc. Soon we had people at my farm at Goppingen, also in a camp near Ulm, and a camp at Meersburg on the Bodensee. Each camp had four to seven people at any one time. We then became involved in moving groups of people out of Germany to safety. Despite the claims by the Allies that they would not assist German resistance fighters we were paid handsomely for assisting key intellectuals to escape from the Nazis. Once they realized how effective our efforts were towards destroying German facilities they were able to channel some very important resources and funds to us. This allowed us to continue and even expand our operations.

I believe that Gerry has told you how I came to be here in Zurich so I think I'll stop talking," Richard said. He leaned back into his chair, lit a cigar and sipped his cognac.

Franz cleared his throat quietly; it was enough to get everyone's attention, "Last night my family was almost subjected to a horrible attack. From the little information that I have it appears that Doctor Schaeffer hired a German criminal to kill all of our party at a nightclub."

Stefan Gerder interrupted, "Allow me to bring you up to date Franz. As most of you know, I'm Secretary to the Minister for Internal Security. When Franz phoned me this morning I knew nothing about Schaeffer but since then I can now tell you much about him. He's been under surveillance for some time. Most of his activities were within the law until about six months ago. He started using German infiltrators to pursue Swiss citizens. Some people he caused to be secretly abducted to Germany. Last night he was observed directing Albert Greer to your table in the nightclub. He was arrested as he left the nightclub. A little later we arrested Greer."

"On what charges?" Franz asked.

"At first just suspicion. We arrested Schaeffer at home and confiscated many documents and some weapons. I believe Lora here was asked to go to the hospital this morning where we collected many documents from his office," Stefan said and Lora nodded confirming his comments.

"We've charged him with treason, kidnap and conspiring with Greer to murder Swiss citizens. The documents we took from his home are being combed for further charges. The documents, I'm told, would incriminate him even without our extensive investigation results," Stefan said.

Gerry heard Hilda exhaling, when he looked at her she avoided his gaze then nestled her head against his shoulder. He knew she was overcome with relief by the news about Schaeffer.

Later in the night, Gerry saw Richard talking quietly with Stefan Gerder and Jorge Langer the industrialist. He knew from the quiet discussion that Richard was planning something with these men.

Wolf Hahn leaned close to Franz, "You should have told me that you were having trouble buying the food that you need. I'm not complaining about tonight but it's obvious to me that Lorraine and Katrine could do with some extras. I'll look after this for you from now on."

"But..." Franz said.

"No arguments, I'm fixing it," Wolf said, "After all I do come here for the meals too."

Franz chuckled as Lorraine squeezed his hand under the tablecloth.

"You're very kind Wolf, thank you," Lorraine said.

When their guests had departed, Gerry moved and sat next to Richard.

"I could see you plotting with Stefan and Jorge. Did you get what you wanted?" Gerry asked.

Gerry was eager to learn what Stefan Gerder, Secretary to the Minister of Internal Security and Jorge Langer a wealthy industrialist had been discussing with Richard.

"I wanted Jorge Langer to give me a cover job which would allow me to move around freely with you and without you," Richard said.

"Such as?" Gerry asked, stung that Richard was now contemplating working on his own without him.

"Hilda told me about visiting her mother and that could tie you up for a few days," Richard said.

"I see. Did Jorge agree to give you a cover job?" Gerry asked.

"No he didn't agree to that. He wants me to take a real job in his production-planning department. I'll have all the freedom I need to move around when I want but he wants me to look at his factory production." Richard said.

"Did you accept his offer?" Gerry asked.

"Not yet but I'm highly tempted," Richard said.

"When were you contemplating visiting Kurt in Kruezlingen? For obvious reasons I want to go with you," Gerry said.

"Let's talk with Hilda and see what she's planning for you, then we can work around her timetable," Richard said.

"I'm guessing that we'll be leaving Monday week," Gerry said.

"While you're in Bern would you do me a favour?" Richard asked.

"Of course!"

"I want you to see Tom Warner and ask him for a higher level, more secure code book plus a time and frequency that I can convey information to him," Richard said.

"I can do that," Gerry said.

"I don't want you to involve Hilda. It's better to keep her at arms length from our activities," Richard said.

"I understand," Gerry said.


Sunday 19th September 1943. Amsterdam

Gerry's father Marius Raymer had just finished cleaning the bakery; although it was Sunday he was now committed to going to a harbour side warehouse each week to collect his flour and yeast allotment.

Eighteen months ago he had been advised by the Department of Internal Affairs that his allotment would not be delivered to him anymore. Provided with an address to a harbour warehouse he was instructed to make his own arrangements. Marius reacted quickly and travelled into the countryside and at much cost bought a draught horse and cart to haul his flour and supplies to his bakery.

During the week he used the horse and cart to deliver bread to his elderly customers. He also contracted his services with the horse and cart to other local smaller businesses. This earned him enough money to feed and house the horse but Marius never overloaded his horse. He allowed him to walk at a leisurely pace pulling the loaded wagon without too much strain. It wasn't necessary to rush as he always planned ahead, never stressing himself or the horse.

A month ago Marius was returning from the harbour warehouse after picking up his allotment when a man jumped onto the back of his cart. Armed with a club he intended stealing flour. Marius beat him off but ever since he carried a club of his own. He then took his sister Lein and Kees an elderly neighbour with him every Sunday to deter people jumping onto his wagon. Lein and Kees used canes to beat off people trying to slit bags and steal flour.

Food was scarce and hungry people were becoming more violent.

For further security on Sunday's, Sophie Raymer always remained at home ready to call for the police if there were any attempts to steal bread from the bakery.

Essential foods were becoming scarcer. Rationing was rigorously enforced. Many shopkeepers' sustained injuries when customers had no more coupons for the food they needed and turned violently on the shopkeeper. Police now patrolled the streets more frequently and were often called on to maintain order.

Lein sat with her brother Marius on the seat of the wagon as the draught horse ambled its way to the harbour. Kees his neighbour sat on a box covered with a hessian bag placed behind the front seat. It fascinated Lein that the horse had now remembered the route to the harbour warehouse. And the horse also remembered some of its stops during the week when they were serving customers.

"It's times like this that I wish Gerry was still with us," Marius said.

Lein caught the sadness in his voice.

"Marius! Gerry's still with us! He's still alive I know it, I think about him often. You wait and see. When the war is over he'll return to Amsterdam," Lein said her eyes fogged with the start of tears.

"I hope you're right, my little sister," Marius said sadly hugging her close to his broad chest.

On this Sunday, on the way home, there were only two people attempting to steal his flour. When he finished unloading the flour and supplies he released the horse from its harness and led it to a fortified stable. He fed and watered the horse then locked the stable. He placed bars across the stable door and then double padlocked them. If his horse were stolen it would never be found again as it would be quickly reduced to meat fetching high prices per kilo on the black market.


Monday 20th September 1943. - Richard's farm at Goppingen.

Winter was closing in as Manfred and Bernard worked from sunup to sunset gathering potatoes, grains and vegetables from their gardens. They also worked to settle their chickens and pigs into their winter accommodation within the barn.

Inside the house Alex, Erica and Cornelia worked long hours preserving foods and washing and storing potatoes. Earlier they had a good yield of peaches and plums and these had been converted to jams or preserved as sliced fruit. They still traded pigs, eggs and chickens for milk, butter and cheese from their neighbour.

"I think we'll be finished by the end of the month," Bernard said as he sat at the dining table next to Alex.

"We're lucky we have enough food for at least seven months, so if the winter is a light one we'll have a surplus next year," Manfred said.

Young Richard tottered past the table heading in the direction of the fire. But Cornelia always watchful jumped up from her chair and scooped him up into her arms where she kissed him on his exposed belly. His loud laughter made everyone smile except Erika whose mind was elsewhere.

Bernard leaned across, wrapped his arm around Erika's narrow shoulders and pulled her close.

"Thinking of Richard?" Bernard asked.

Erika didn't reply but when she looked into Bernard's eyes he saw tears welling. She moved out of his embrace, wiping at her eyes. Wanting to avoid talk of Richard she stood, "Who would like coffee?"


Friday 1st October 1943. Zurich.

Hilda travelled with Franz to his home when they had finished their work at the hospital. It was her intention to set a time with Gerry to visit her mother in Bern. She went to Gerry's room; she had given up any pretence with Franz and Lorraine about her sexual involvement with Gerry. Gerry's room had become their room where she changed into comfortable house clothes.

She found Gerry in the sunroom absorbing more of Franz's technical books on electricity. He looked up and smiled; Hilda bent and kissed him long and hard, her hand tenderly arousing him. He pushed his chair back and pulled her into his lap.

"My beautiful lady," Gerry murmured as he pushed his face into the hollow of her neck. Hilda gasped; kisses on her neck always aroused her. She wriggled tighter into Gerry's crotch feeling him growing. Hilda jumped up and sat in the chair next to Gerry.

"I have to keep my distance so I can talk sensibly to you. Otherwise we will have to go to our room," Hilda said.

"Let's go, we can talk afterwards," Gerry said smiling and raising his eyebrows.

"No, no, no! I want to plan the trip to see my mother next week. I have all of next week free so I'm eager to leave here on Monday," Hilda said.

"Has Richard spoken with you about a trip to Kruezlingen?"

"Yes he has. He's leaving here next Thursday and will travel to Kruezlingen alone. We'll leave Bern on Thursday and travel together to Kruezlingen meeting up with Richard at Axel Nagle's house. Richard will find a hotel for us," Hilda said knowing that Gerry would be surprised.

"You're quite an organiser aren't you," Gerry said.

"Have I upset you?" Hilda asked defensively.

"Not at all, I'm just a little nervous about meeting your mother," Gerry said.

"She's more nervous about meeting you. Don't worry you'll love her," Hilda said hopefully.


Sunday Oct 3rd 1943. Amsterdam

Lein and Sophie wheeled their bicycles through the service door onto the footpath beside the bakery.

The wind from the North Sea was bitterly cold but snow had not yet fallen.

As they hugged Marius farewell, he shook his head.

"What?" Sophie said loudly but she was smiling.

Marius laughed loudly, then he quietened, "Both of you have enough clothes on for six people."

"We planned it, we all know it will be dangerous and Lein and I will be successful wait and see!" Sophie said as she mounted her bicycle. When Lein rode up alongside they both yelled "Dag" the Dutch guttural equivalent of 'Good bye.' With a spurt of speed they raced up Olympische Weg and turned right heading out of the city.

Weeks before Lein had idly wished for some eggs and chicken. They had previously given their food coupons to bakery customers who had large families. Some of their children were showing the signs of malnutrition, developing rickets, large abscesses on their bodies and some losing weight until their eye sockets diminished and their eyes protruded from their heads.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.