Wishing Well--An older couple - Cover

Wishing Well--An older couple

by eric

Copyright© 2005 by eric

Erotica Sex Story: An excerpt from a longer story called storybook motel. This is a little geriatric love story. A nice change of pace from all the teen sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Petting   .

The motel beautification project was well underway and the roof was nearly finished. Joe persuaded Jessica to allow a four-hour rate in addition to the nightly and weekly rates she had always charged. As Joe had predicted the motel started to get a lot more customers. Lovers of every shape size and race found it to be a convenient spot. Cheating spouses, gays, lesbians, and interracial couples all found the motel's discretion and clean, attractive style suited them well.

However, there were still a few customers from the old days. Marvin and Barbara were one such couple. As they traveled south on the highway toward their place at the lake, Barbara noticed the Storybook Motel. She remarked to Marvin about how good the place looked with flowers and landscaping everywhere. Marvin reminded her that they had stayed there many years before when their son was a little boy. He had grown up and they were empty nesters now.

Marvin surprised Barbara by turning their big Lincoln Town Car around. She had been married to Marvin for forty years and did not know him to be very impulsive.

"We have to stay somewhere and the place still looks nice." Marvin stated.

They checked in and were given the key to room number four. The old couple walked the grounds and remembered their previous visit so many years before. Barbara noticed the old carousel and remarked upon the fact that it was nearly restored. Their journey around the grounds left them in front of the wishing well.

"I made a wish in this well a long time ago." Barbara said. The well was filled with flowers now which seemed to spill from the sides of the well in sheets of blue, gold, and red.

"What did you wish for?" Marvin inquired.

"Oh. I can't say. If you reveal the wish it won't come true." Barbara said.

Marvin replied, "That only matters if the wish hasn't come true. I made a wish in this old well also."

"What did you wish for?"

"That you would always love me." He said simply.

"I wished for the same thing." Barbara replied as she felt her husband put his arm around her waist and draw her close.

"I wonder if this old well still has a few wishes left." Marvin speculated as he fished in his pocket for a penny.

"It doesn't have any water anymore." Barbara stated.

"I can't see why that should matter." Marvin replied as he pressed a penny into the soft soil in the center of the well. Barbara took a penny from her husband and pressed it into the soil as well. After each of them had made their wish they went to their room hand in hand.

They embraced and kissed as soon as they entered the room, then they parted and began to unpack. Marvin finished unpacking and freshening up first so he took a seat near the window. He looked around for the remote control, and then he noticed that there was no television in the room. He picked up some travel brochures from the nightstand and read them absentmindedly.

Barbara emerged from the bathroom wearing her nightgown. Marvin was surprised because it was only eight PM and way too early for bed. He grumbled, "I wish this place had a TV set." Barbara sat next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. She turned to him and said, "We could make our own fun."

Marvin stiffened. The subject of sex was very uncomfortable for him these days. He had needed prostate surgery 3 years before and the results were very good according to his doctor. Marvin supposed that was true since he was still alive, but his manhood had been taken from him. Viagra would not help him. The surgeon had severed the nerves to his penis and now when Barbara became amorous he became very uncomfortable.

Barbara sensed his discomfort and said, "Its Ok honey. I guess I just thought that since you decided to stop here, and we usually don't stop here. Umm. I was thinking that maybe you wanted to try. Do you remember the last time we were here?"

Marvin replied, "That was a long time ago."

Barbara said, "I still remember. I could not say which room we were in or anything but I remember that we made love. We tried not to make any sound at all because the walls were thin. Trying to stay quiet made me laugh."

"We sure had some great times." Marvin replied wistfully.

Barbara embraced her husband and fingered the buttons of his shirt. She got up and turned off the light. She sat by her husband and said, "Nothing could change the way I feel Marv. I still love you just as much and we can still have good times." She kissed him and he kissed her back reluctantly.

Barbara usually went along with her husband's wishes and abstained from lovemaking, but she wanted him badly tonight. She was feeling close to him and wanted to share the closeness. She turned down the bed and started to undress him. She caressed his shoulders and chest as she did so. Marvin stood and removed his trousers. He slipped into bed next to his wife and embraced her. He kissed her softly and caressed her breasts. He still desired her very much and wanted to make her happy. Their infrequent lovemaking for the last few years had consisted only of mutual touching, but Marvin decided to try something different tonight. As he kissed Barbara more hungrily his hand roamed her body until his fingers found their way to her pubic mound. He touched her very gently there as he kissed her nipples. Marvin kissed down her body and pulled her nightgown up over her hips. He maneuvered his face between her legs. Barbara stiffened and Marvin reached for her hand. He said, "Let me try honey. I really want to tonight." She replied, "I thought you didn't like it." He responded, "I've changed my mind. Anyway... I thought you didn't like it." He paused and added, "Just try for me ok. Just relax." He continued to hold her hand and kissed her inner thighs. Barbara tried to relax as her husband started to kiss her in this most intimate of ways. They had tried cunnilingus early in their marriage, but Barbara never became comfortable with it. She felt too exposed and vulnerable with her husband's face down there. Marvin had not liked it either because her musky scent was a bit too much for him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.