Annie Steals the Show - Cover

Annie Steals the Show

by Osprey

Copyright© 2005 by Osprey

Incest Sex Story: Nathan's party is a flop, until his little sister Annie gets into the act.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   .

By ten things got pretty quiet. The party was turning out to be less spectacular than Nathan envisioned it. It launched slowly, one of his pals showing up with pizzas that would pass for supper. One pie was half eaten before the others began drifting in.

Eight o'clock found the first floor riotous with 15 or 16 teenage boys. Nate couldn't keep track of who came and who'd left. Some watched "Bring It On" on the tube. Others played video games, Texas Hold'em or just shot the shit.

The snacks ran out first -- the pizza gone in sixty seconds -- and the beer went dry soon after. The only boys old enough to run for more had already left, headed for bigger and better things in the night. The stock of music DCs had been replayed three or four times over, and there's been no women to begin with.

Nathan wasn't surprised the party fizzled. He'd hoped for more, but was simply glad that it came off at all. It wasn't often his parents stayed away overnight, and only lately leaving the kids without supervision. As he played bottle-cap ante with his buddies -- nine of them around the dining room table now -- Nate told himself the next party would be better.

Tired and half sloshed -- but too dogged to call it quits -- the guys played endless hands of poker. No one seemed to notice the stereo go quiet. The TV droned and flicked unnoticed in the living room. From an upstairs bedroom it sounded very much like the party was over.

In the darkness of her room Annette lay convincing herself of that very fact. It had not been the noise of the event which kept the preteen awake. Just knowing there were so many older boys in the house did that. Neither did the silence now allow her to sleep. Older brother Nate made a promise with her contingent on her keeping quiet about his plans. The thought of finishing all the left over alcohol she wanted kept her one edge, anxious to get down stairs.

The blonde sixth-grader lay nearly still on her bed covers, listening for the slightest sound that might convince her only her brother remained in the house. Something in the air, something more than a tumult of male voices, had excited the 12-year-old. It was a good feeling, and to stay aroused Annette scratched lightly at the crotch of her panties. At one point, when the voices seemed loud and close -- a bunch of guys went into the bathroom together -- she willed one or more of them to venture up to her bedroom to discover her with a hand right inside her undies.

They did not, however, leaving the aroused preteen to tremble in frustration and relief. That moment seemed hours earlier, and since then the schoolgirl wrestled with indecision: to finish herself off or not to. She might well have done so. Her arousal would have died abruptly in her brother's company anyway, thus wasted as the prelude to ecstasy. The young blonde held off, none-the-less. There lurked the faint possibility she might go down stairs too soon.

Annette decided to wait a bit longer.

Nathan dealt yet another hand of poker. Robbie beside him, poked at Saunders, who was asleep beside him. Dan had gone to the kitchen for another two liter bottle of soda. Bill and Benji played grab-ass at the far end of the table. Their hands tried to reach each other's shorts fly, prompting Tyson to denounce them as the queerest guys in school. Knowing Ty as he did, Nate suspected his demeaning comments were to cover the fact that their antics had caused his own pecker to swell up.

Parties without girls suck, Nate thought as he sorted his hand. The only one of them not checking their cards was Dan. He's just returned to the table, and his eyes caught the foreign object first. She just stood there in the dimly lit living room.

"Nate," he said, staring at the little blonde. "You've been holding out on us."

"I haven't even played yet."

"The girl, man. Nate had a chick stashed away all this time.'

"Huh?"

"What?"

Bill and Benji stopped their antics, looking up in time to see the female in question step to the archway between the two rooms. All the boys stared now.

"Alright!"

"Got any more like her around?"

"You guys know I have a sister."

"I didn't know."

"You do now."

"You never said she was a fox."

"She's just a kid."

"Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed."

"The younger they come, the harder they cum."

"Come sit with me, baby."

"No. Cum with me."

It was no surprise Tyson was first to reach her. He was closest, and always eager to show a heterosexual reason for the bulge in his sweat-shorts. Nathan's mind froze as he saw the boy's arm encircle his sister's waist, his black hand rise to the white night gown and close over the embarrassing little breasts beneath. Where did his loyalties lie, with family or friends? He knew he should protect Annette, but did he dare douse the only spark to liven the party?

"What's your name, sugar?" Tyson asked. His hand dropped to the girl's hip, having satisfied itself that the kid did indeed have titties.

"Annie," she told them all. She had not pulled away from the older boy's embrace, but turned her gaze to Nathan. The siblings' eyes met, his seeking some hint as to how he should proceed, hers seeking his approval.

To Nate her expression was one of distress. He stood to defend her, yet he did not wish to restrain his friend. Hoping it would be enough, he told her she should go back to her room.

"I thought everybody was gone," Annette said, extracting herself from Ty's busy hands as she spoke to her brother. "Are you guys gonna stay up all night?"

"We might."

"Now that you're here we will."

"What do you care?" Nate said, sitting back down. He noticed Tyson tug on his erection behind Annie's back, but the other boy returned to his seat.

"I'm getting tired," the young blonde answered. "What about your promise?"

"The beer's gone," Nate told her.

" I think Baker left that stuff he brought."

"Yeah, I saw it in the kitchen."

"Is that what you want?" Nathan asked his younger sister, hoping to be rid of her.

The pretty preteen nodded, then shrugged. "I guess. What is it?"

"Vodka. He was drinking it straight."

"I might try some of that myself," Wild Bill announced. He rose and went with Annette to the kitchen. She added ginger ale to hers. The boy showed off by taking his without a mix. "You going to party with us?"

"While I drink this, I guess." Annie sipped.

"Want to sit in on a game?"

"I don't know how to play."

"Even better," he said. "Come on."

The boys made room at the table for another chair. After some confusing instructions and practice hands, Nathan was urged to deal another hand.

"Let's make it strip poker," Benji said. Nate told him to shut up. Once the hand was played out, Benji came up the looser.

"Put up or shut up," Wild Bill told him.

Robbie, who had won, took the cards for his deal. Benji took off his sneakers. The game went on for nearly an hour before the guys got tired to trying to make Annie loose a hand. The 12-year-old didn't have much on. Tyson knew it couldn't be more than two items of clothing. He, himself, was shirtless, but still had two pairs of pants on. Benji was down to his jockey shorts and Wild Bill, vodka glass still more than half full, wore only his boxers. Saunders still had socks and shoes on, underpants and a T-shirt. He figured that sitting down, table covering his lap, no one could see his boxers -- or the erection jutting from the fly. Dan and Nathan were topless and without foot wear.

"I think she's cheating," Saunders said with a pout. His hand secretly stroked his throbbing penis under the table.

"I wanna see some skin?"

"How about a show, Annie?"

"Maybe she doesn't want to show you jerks anything," Nate said. "Maybe she's tired and just wants to go to bed."

Annette downed the rest of her drink and stood up.

"I want another vodka first," she told her brother.

"Yeah. Go ahead and have two. Maybe then you'll want to give us a peek."

Annette said nothing, just left the room with a petulant shake of her rear. Some boys cheered, some groaned, and Nate rolled his eyes. Now, even he had an erection. He didn't know if his little sister would actually do anything like take her clothes off in front of a bunch of guys, but it sure was fun wondering about it. He was imagining what Annette's titties might look like uncovered when Tyson struck him on the arm.

"Hey, man. What do you think? Will she show her stuff?" Tyson asked for all to hear.

"Yeah," the others chimed in. "I bet she would."

"I think she's ready."

"Come on, man. An encouraging work from big brother?"

"Yeah. Tell her she should."

"We will if she will."

"It's not like we're goin' to rape her," Ty urged Nathan. "You know you want her to. Tell her it's okay."

Nate stood.

"I -- I'll go talk to her," he offered. "I'll see if she even wants to."

"Just tell her to, man."

The guys pushed Nate toward the kitchen. His mind raced to come up with a plan that get his buddies what they wanted without creating a situation where he -- and Annette -- would get in trouble. His brain spun with not a thought to be had. Maybe this party was a mistake after all.

"I better have one of those, too," he said to his sister when he came up to her at the table.

"Why? Those guys giving you a hard time?"

"You heard them, didn't you? How can I even ask you?"

"Ask me what?" Annie said coyly.

"You know. They want you to take your clothes off."

"They do? I mean, for real?"

Nathan nodded, his cheeks burning. His hand trembled as he poured a shot of booze into a glass. How could he be talking to Annie this way? She'd never been a sex object to him before. Now that the possibility stared him in the face he had to admit how pretty she was. Now that she had boobs, well, that made her sexy, didn't it?

"What do you think?" Annette said in a whisper. "Should I?"

"I -- I don't know. It's... "

"You wouldn't tell mom and dad if I did, would you?" The short blonde cut him off for fear he might find a reason she should not give the boys what they wanted.

"No!"

"I mean, they aren't going to do anything, right?"

The vision on Ty's hand cupping Annie's tit flashed into his mind.

"Ah, no. They said they wouldn't. But, maybe you shouldn't."

"But what if I kinda want to?" Annie stepped up to her brother, her breasts pressing against his stomach as she looked up to him. "It would be okay if I wanted to, wouldn't it?"

Now Nathan's whole face was red. He knew in that moment he was going to see his little sister naked, and nearly fainted when her arms went around his waist. The answer to her question was, of course, "no," but his mouth just wouldn't form the word.

"S-sure, I guess." His hands instinctively went around her shoulders, flattening on her back between bony shoulder blades, holding her to him. His cock throbbed.

"Will you look too?"

"Yes. I mean, I'll be there to make sure, you know, that no one touches you." Never before had Nathan been this close to his sibling, let alone touch her so gently. He could feel the contour of her back through the night gown. There was no bra strap, just ribs, backbone and shoulder blades. He could feel her hardened nipples on his bare skin, his erection straining against her belly. Didn't she know what that was?

"Huh?" Nate hadn't heard what Annie was saying.

"But what if I want someone to touch me?" She emphasized the question with a tighter hug.

"Well, you know what I mean. I just won't let anybody hurt you."

Annette grinned broadly and stepped back. A finger tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. Her shoulders hitched and her hands rose, palms up.

"I don't even know how to start," she said excitement obvious in her voice.

"Me, either," Nathan told her. "Just go in there and maybe they'll tell you."

"Aren't you coming?"

"Yeah, but I gotta make a drink first." Nate poured some ginger ale into the vodka and sipped it for a few moments before getting up the nerve to witness the undressing of his sister.

Several of his pals were helping Annie onto the table, more than one planting a hand on her ass to give her a boost. At least she still had her clothes on, Nate told himself. She scooted to the center of the table and sat Indian style as the boys arranged themselves around her in their chairs. Her hands held the nighty's hem down between her thighs in uncertain modesty.

"What do you guys wanna see first?" she asked the group.

"Your boobs!"

"Your legs!"

"Take it all off!"

With a faint blush, Annette straightened her legs out before her. She parted them, closed them, then rolled to her stomach. Propped on elbows, the blonde preteen posed; legs closed, legs open flashing pink, legs closed. Some boys stood for a better view down her neckline to see her small, conical breasts hanging inside her gown. Others ogled her legs, bare from just below her rump. A hand touched her foot.

"Open up again, Annie."

"Show us you panties."

The 12-year-old complied, head down so she didn't have to look the guys in the eyes. The urge to press her pelvic mound against the hard table was impossible to resist. Trembling with fear and anticipation, Annette reached back and pulled the hem of her nighty up, off her fanny. A cheer arose, and she humped the table again.

Then the blonde sixth-grader laboriously turned to her back. Now she could stare at the ceiling. Bur for the whispered voices around her she could imagine she were alone in her bed. Keeping her knees bent and up, feet apart, she lay still. The hem of her nighty remained twisted around her waist, giving the boys a good view of her underpants.

They were pink and brief and tight -- the crotch a little damp, she knew -- and probably gaping a bit at her tendons. She knew they had a lot to look at, and giving them time to do so gave her time to work up the courage to take the next step. Had Annette been alone, instinct would direct her fingers to the tingle between her mons. With a bunch of older boys watching, that was a no-no. Especially since Nate was one of them.

Wisdom, tenuous though it was, ruled. The 12-year-old girl brought her hands to the rises of her breasts -- little more than ant hills lying on her back. This is what they really want to see, she told herself as she gathered handfuls of mammary flesh through the cloth and pulled it upward to make them look bigger. The rising murmur told Annie the guys were pleased, and she continued to make a show of fondling her breasts.

The male interest grew, and that excited little Annie in turn. She pinched her erect nipples lightly a couple of times, then began to gather the material of her night gown higher on her stomach. She did it slowly, in stages that allowed the preteen to gather her nerve more than to tease. Finally there was no where else to go. The wadded cloth now piled atop her bosom left only showing them as the next move.

Annette pushed the material up, off her breasts, yet kept them covered under her palms. Hands pulled her feet to lower her knees so more boys could witness the exposure of this lovely child's titties. Moans, groans cheers and curses filled the room as Annie slid her hands down her naked rib cage, leaving her perky boobs to the view of over a dozen eyes. At least she hoped Nathan was watching. Having her brother share her pleasure gave the moment a special, more memorable flavor.

Maybe he would want to see them again sometime.

The preteen awoke from her day dream none too soon. Her hands had continued traveling downward, over her flat belly and were headed, she knew, for the ticklish skin of her groins. Every fiber in her body cried to have them push her panties down and curl their fingers into the yearning cleft of her cooze. Another battle of wills pushed her hands over the pink undies to the tops of her bare legs. She could touch herself there, couldn't she? The boys wouldn't think too much of it, would they? She bent her legs, parting them, raising her knees so she could stroke the sensitive inner thighs when a voice drifted into her lust dazed consciousness.

"Take your nighty off, Annie."

It was Nate's voice.

Shaking her stupor, Annette pushed herself to a sitting position. In making the move, the girl made sure to scissor her legs together. She learned early in the school year that this maneuver stimulated her panic button. That's what she called that supersensitive nub of flesh hidden at the top of her genital slit. It was a handy trick because she could do it in class or on the bus or anywhere, and it always gave her a twinge of pleasure -- that panicky feeling.

It came on so strong this time, the girl had to close her eyes to keep from giving her private ecstasy away to these boys. They were getting what they wanted, anyway. More cheers erupted as the blonde preteen pulled the nightgown over her head. Annette turned this way and that so all the guys could view her new boobs, scissoring her thighs just so.

Little sparks flew through her nearly nude body. Annie absently wondered if she might actually be able to give herself an orgasm if she kept doing it. Wouldn't that be something? she thought. Get off right in front of all these guys. They would never even know. As an experiment the blonde schoolgirl began prowling around the table like a tiger. Keeping her legs together as she crawled from boy to boy, letting them look more closely at the titties. It seemed to work. The flashes of excitement felt like lightning, multiplying in intensity each time.

At first she didn't want to stop. Climax was certain. Then she couldn't stop, even when someone reached under her to cop a feel of her breast. It became all she could do to keep moving. So delicious the sensations! Why waste it so soon, when there was more to do? The boys wanted to see her naked, didn't they? Yes, it would be so much more fun to save her orgasm for when she was completely nude. They could all witness it: Annie naked in the middle of the table as waves of pleasure wracked her insides.

That most ultimate of goals tipped the scales. Annette rocked back over her feet to sit once again at the table's center. Her knees bent and wide apart, the aroused 12-year-old displayed the crotch of her panties openly. There just had to be a big wet stain there, she hoped. Maybe the guys would think she peed herself. As excited as she was, Annie knew her cunny-goo had to be leaking like mad. The gusset had to be soaked through.

The impulse to find out came too quickly for the youngster to squash. Her hand reached between her legs before she knew it, fingers swiping over the fabric folded between her labia. Yes, it was saturated. Yes, she'd just touched her privates. What was she doing?

Face flushing hotly, the young blonde immediately turned around to face that part of the table who'd missed it. She knelt -- to hide her growing wetness -- and posed. She ran her hands over her bare skin; belly, chest, breasts, arms, legs, belly, breasts. Her pussy throbbed for attention, and the young blonde's will to resist faltered. The other boys had seen her do it, hadn't they? It was only fair.

Annie slid a hand to the front of her undies. Her fingers felt their way down to her pelvic arch, to her panic button. Three strong jolts rocketed through her stomach, from her loins to her breasts. The preteen couldn't hide their passage this time, her almost nude frame freezing in a spastic clutch. When it passed -- Annette was relieved the event hadn't launched an orgasm -- the girl on the table knew it was time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.