Stray Cat - Cover

Stray Cat

Copyright© 2005 by Paige Turner

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A guy in his twenties, a gorgeous blonde and teen age nookie. Typical stoke story, right? Yeah, right. This is the first story in the Tony and Nancy Series.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

I peeled out of the running shorts. Nancy moved over from the chair and sat on the floor next to me. She hefted me in her hand and told the Cat to come on over and take a look at ''a prime piece of cock.' Which was kind of flattering and gross at the same time.

"This here's a pretty good example of the male of the species. This one's circumcised, like most of the ones that you'll run into in America. That means that it's been cut so that the round part here at the end peeps out." She pulled down the loose skin until it hung over the end. "This is sorta what an uncircumcised cock looks like. Now the underside here, right behind the head is the most sensitive. It's got most of the nerve endings in it and it's sort of like a guys clit. Now watch what happens when I do this." She pushed out her tongue and gave me a quick series of licks. It lurched up in her hand.

"Now there's a few things to remember about guys. Their balls can get hurt pretty easily, so you should always be careful of them." She went on to explain a few other things to the Cat, then handed her my cock. "Here. You take it."

The Cat looked at it for a moment. "What should I do?"

"Whatever your little heart desires. Check him out."

She moved it around experimentally, like it was an airplane joystick. She moved her hand down and cupped my balls gently, feeling around them. She took her other hand and grasped the shaft again. "What makes a boy feel good?"

"Slide you hand up and down it. Not so tight. Yeah. Like that. Feel good, Tony?"

I murmured my appreciation and she smiled gratefully at me, glad to know that she was doing it right. She gave me a hand job for a while and then asked Nancy. "How do I uh, give a blow job?" She was blushing furiously when she said that. Nancy ignored her embarrassment and told her to take it and lick the top with her tongue. She did as Nancy said and licked it in a swirling motion.

"Taste okay?" The Cat nodded. "Okay. When you're ready, take it in your mouth."

The Cat lapped it a few more times, then pursed her lips over it and slipped them down on the head. She stopped there and got used to it. I was afraid she was going to freeze up and was going to say something to encourage her, when her tongue swirled around the head. I made an appreciate noise and she glanced up at me. I winked at her and she blushed again. It was sweet. This shy, yet eager girl with my cock in her mouth, blushing because I was looking at her suck her first cock. I'm not sure that's what it was. Maybe she was blushing because she'd gotten so involved with my dick that she'd forgotten I was there? Who knows? Anyway. She glanced down and then glanced back at me, still smiling lazily at her. The edges of her mouth twitched and then she took a little more in, still looking at me. Then she flicked her tongue up where Nancy had shown her and I jerked at the sensation. This time it looked like she was smiling at me.

She played with me for about fifteen minutes or so. I was digging what she was doing and just lying there and enjoying it. Once she scrapped me with her teeth and when I flinched, she pulled her mouth away and apologized. That was nice of her.

Nancy curled up at my side and watched with her head in my shoulder, beaming at her like it was her kid's first piano recital. I was playing with her nipple, rolling it slowly around in my thumb and forefinger. It was nice. The Cat did all the things that you might expect. Finding out how much of me she could fit in without choking, sucking, watching my expression as she did. Curious to see how this or that affected me. It was sweet.

She lifted her head up finally and asked Nancy what she was doing wrong. Why wasn't I coming?

"Tony's got pretty good control. You want to make him come, sweetie?"

"Uh huh."

"You want him to come in your mouth or not?"

She kind of pouted as she pondered the question. "I don't know. Does it taste bad?"

"Kind of salty. Kind of like paste. You don't have to try it if you don't like it."

"Well. If I don't like it, will you stop, Tony?"

The naivete of the question rather took me by surprise. Nancy bailed me out.

"When a guys coming, he can't stop in the middle of his orgasm. Just take it out of your mouth and watch out he doesn't get you in the eye. It smarts. Or he can tell you when he's about to come and if you pull off then, you can just watch it. Okay?"

"Okay! Tell me when you're there, Tony."

"Sure." She bent her head back down and started sucking. She wasn't going fast enough for me to get there and I didn't want to just start banging up into her mouth and maybe scaring her. Nancy reached down, put her hand around the Cat's, and started to move her hand faster. Having two women's hands on my cock was a pretty good turn on. When Nancy started to suck my nipple and then nipping me lightly, it was all too much and I started to hunch up into the Cat's mouth. She didn't get scared and started to really get down. Pretty soon I groaned, "Here it comes!" The Cat pulled her mouth off and stopped stroking. Nancy took over the timing and I erupted into the air. The Cat's eyes were big and round and fascinated by the way the sperm shot out of my cock. The second blast launched and she squealed with excitement and then she pulled me back into her mouth and the third, fourth and fifth spurts went right into her mouth. There were a few more after that, but when they subsided, the Cat took the sperm in my mouth and swirled it around my cock with the tip of her tongue. It was fantastic.

She pulled her head up and sucked all the way. My cock made a pop as it left her mouth and she laughed. There was a look of pride on her face and I held out my arms and said, "Come here, you! Give me a kiss!" She glanced over at Nancy and then climbed up and into our arms. She puckered up. I kissed her full on the lips, stuck my tongue out, and wiggled it against her closed lips. She'd heard or read about French kissing, because they opened eagerly and then she did the sexiest thing. She pushed her tongue out and shoved the blob of sperm into my mouth, startling me for a split second. I laughed and sucked her tongue so hard that I thought I was going to tear it out by the roots. She pulled away and Nancy stroked her back. I turned my head to Nancy and she moved up to kiss me. I passed her the come and she was startled for a second, then she took it and turned to Cat and grabbed her face and kissed her full on, passing her back the come. The Cat wasn't expecting to be tongue kissed by Nancy and sure wasn't expecting her to do that! She pulled back for a second, then leaned in and really kissed her.

Having two women kissing and passing your come back and forth while leaning on you might not be your idea of sexy. But it sure got to me.

They split apart after a few seconds and looked at each other merrily and then laughed. It had been a great trick.

"So who wound up with the prize?" I asked. They exchanged a look and then leaned forward. I kissed Nancy and she pushed a somewhat thinned blob into my mouth. Then the Cat kissed me and I got the other half. She pulled away and grinned at me. I tilted my head back and made gargling sounds, then swallowed it.

"Eeeooo! Gross!" They both said simultaneously. Then I grabbed them close to me and gave them a big hug while we laughed.

We went out, soaked in the tub, and shared some more pot. Although it was only ten or so, we went to bed.

The Cat, by two to one vote, was put in the middle. Nancy and I made prentices around her while she lay on her back. She reached her arms up and around our necks. She was short enough so that our knees were touching and she had her legs over ours while our chins were resting on her shoulders.

"This is so cool you guys. I can't tell you how happy I am." She turned and gave Nance a quick kiss on the lips. "Thanks."

"Your welcome. I'm glad you like your birthday present."

"Oh, do I ever!"

"You're easy to shop for," I joked.

"You're just the right size." She smooched us both on the nose. "Both of you."

Nancy and I had our fingers interlaced across her stomach. It was nice the way we fit together and I told her that.

"What do you want to do next?" I asked her. "After all, I am your birthday present."

"I don't know. Can we just talk for a while?"

"Sure. We can talk as long as you want. Or until three or so. Then I'm just going to fade out." I said.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Well, I was wondering how you knew how to do that to me. You know, that thing you did in the living room when you were giving me the massage? How did you know that was going to get me off so quick?"

"Actually, I didn't. I was just doing what felt right at the time. You went off a lot quicker than I thought you would. It worked out a lot better than I expected."

"It was the fastest I've ever come in my life. Wow! Like right now, pow!"

Nancy laughed at her description. "Tony always seems to know what feels good. I almost always get off with him."

"Almost always?" Cat asked. "What happens when you don't. I mean. You know what I mean."

"Some times I don't come when we're getting it on. Sometimes I just concentrate on getting him off. Mostly those times are when he's just come in off the road and I know that he can't wait to jump my bones. So I just lay back and enjoy it. Having him come in me, I mean. That first one kind of takes the edge off and gets him into a place where the next time we're taking our time and not being so quick and impatient. More like we all are right now. Laid back about it all and in no rush."

The Cat thought about it for a moment. "I guess I see."

I wiggled my fingers loose from Nancy's hand and cupped her breast. "Let me see if I can make you see what it's like. This feel good?"

"Uh huh."

"Now how does this feel?" I slid down and took her other breast in my mouth and nipped it lightly with my teeth and held the pressure for a moment. She arched up and pushed it to my face. I let go and licked her once.

"Oh, wow!" She squirmed around a little. I moved back to where my chin was resting on her shoulder tip. "That was intense!"

Nancy chuckled. "Now you got the idea of what the difference is between the first fuck and the second when Tony's been gone a while."

"Which was the second one?" She asked. Nancy and I laughed.

"Well, I guess the one in the living room was the first one. The second one will be the next." Nancy told her. The Cat looked intrigued by that.

I was idly stroking her nipple with my thumb. She pushed her tit further into my hand. I smiled across at Nancy and she winked back at me. The Cat sucked in her breath a little and I could see Nancy's hand stroking her stomach under the covers. The Cat didn't seem to be objecting to what our hands were doing so I got my forefinger in on the action on her nipple. Now instead of a little flipping, it was being rolled gently.

There was a gradual building up of tension going on and it was like Nancy and I were making love with each other, but it was a different kind of love making. Usually when we got it on, one of us would be the active partner and one the passive. Giving and getting can be distracting when they are done at the same time. We'd pass the active and passive roles back and forth a lot of times during a love bout. But this time, we were both on the giving end of it. I think that the idea occurred to us both at the same time.

We both hesitated for a second and the Cat made a mewing sound. I smiled at Nancy and she smiled at me. I made a quizzical face at her, indicating something like, how far do you want to go with the Cat? She made a I don't know face back. How's she going to feel about it all was the next thing her face semaphored to me.

"Feel good?" I whispered to Cat. She made an agreeable noise. "Good. You're going to really like what we're going to do to you next." She smiled and hugged us to her. The way we were tucked in under the Cat's arms, it was like she was spreading her body out for us to feast on. There was a lot of trust in us and what we were about to get into. She was saying that she wasn't afraid, that she knew that we wouldn't hurt her, that she was comfortable with Nancy touching her, that she was going to just lay back and enjoy whatever happened.

I looked at Nance and we shared a smile.

This was going to be really, really, nice.

I let go of the Cat's nipple and stroked gently down her side and back up, using just my fingertips in the softest stroke that I could manage. A stroke that was so light that it just barely brushed the fine invisible hairs on her skin. Nancy drew her hand up and turned the Cat's face to her and gave her a kiss on the lips. A soft kiss that barely brushed her lips. She drew back and looked into the Cat's eyes for a moment. Those incredible gray green eyes of hers. What ever she saw there made her smile a slow and languid smile. Then she closed her eyes and brought her lips back to Cats.

I grazed over the Cat's torso and watched the kiss for a while. They were so slow and sensual about it that I got hard just watching it. It was as slow as smoke floating towards the ceiling. It went on for a long time. When they finally broke it off, the Cat turned to me, still with her eyes closed and I moved my lips forward and gently pressed my lips to hers.

I made my lips hard enough to pick up her lower lip in mine. I pulled it gently a few times and then rubbed it with light strokes of my tongue. I turned my head a little and ran my tongue along her teeth. They opened, inviting me in, but I just kept running my tongue over her teeth. It was so gentle that I was getting lightheaded.

Nancy moved a little, sliding down and doing something that I didn't open my eyes to see. Her hand came up and stroked my hair at the back of my neck gently. I opened my mouth and the Cat's tongue came into my mouth, teasing my teeth in a different way. She hooked her tongue on the back edge of my front teeth and her mouth opened wider. She pulled my mouth closer with her tongue. Then it withdrew and I put mine in the rich, soft, wetness of her mouth.

I can't remember if I've ever kissed anyone like that before. It just went on and on. Nothing existed in the universe but the softness of our tongues playing together. Then the Cat drew her breath in quickly, a sudden inhalation that indicated something had happened. Her mouth opened wider and her tongue became more frenzied. Without looking, I knew that Nancy was doing something to cause this.

The time for languidness had passed and the Cat arched up against me. I could feel Nancy's hair on my right arm and knew she was sucking on the Cat's right breast.

I moved up against her, working my arm out from under her and stoking Nancy's back at the same time. The kiss went on and on. The passion was building up in all of us.

We broke off the kiss when the Cat had to moan. She was stoking the back of Nancy's head and digging the sensations that the tall blonde was creating. I slipped down and took her other breast into my mouth. She made a mewing sound and we sucked and licked. It had been a long time since the last time Nancy and I had done this sort of thing. We looked at each other's eyes and shared our delight. The nipples we had in our mouths were as stiff as my cock. The Cat was soon arching her back up off the bed and pulling us even closer.

Like we had rehearsed it, we broke off what we were doing and I lunged down between her legs while Nancy swarmed up to eagerly get another kiss.

With both of us fastened onto the Cats lips, we had her coming and coming in about nothing flat. It was a repeat of the living room all over again. She came so quickly that it startled me when that hot gush came out of her pussy and got me up the nose. Then I put my mouth over her cunt and drank and drank and drank. Her legs were wide open and I had my hand under her butt holding her tightly to me as she gave a muffled moan around Nancy's mouth.

She was quivering and thrashing and moaning and I loved it. Then it was like she just arched up all tight and quivered and then fell back, all limp and gasping and spent.

Nancy and I were so turned on by what we'd just done to the Cat that we just rolled right over her still gasping body and I was sliding into her wet and open legs in a fast, no hands thrust that brought me into Nancy's warm wetness. Her hands grabbed my ass, (one advantage of having a lover that was almost as tall as I was) and pulled me tight into her.

It was amazing how hot we had gotten doing the Cat. The horniness that we had become inflicted with needed to be settled right now! There was an intensity to our desire to get our rocks off that had been lacking in us for a while.

We made the beast with two backs so furiously that Nancy, who was half way off the bed when I'd first gotten inside of her, wound up sliding off the edge of the bed and I went right with her. It was a kind of a first.

Going over the edge like that while coming.

We were laughing and gasping on the floor. Something had fallen off the dresser and crashed down behind it. The Cat peered down at us lying on the floor.

"Wow! If I'd have known sex was like this, I'd have gotten into it a lot sooner!"

We finally came down and got up. Or got up and, well. You know what I mean.

Trying to explain what was causing our laughter to the Cat was difficult. We sorted out the bed and snuggled up again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.