Stray Cat - Cover

Stray Cat

Copyright© 2005 by Paige Turner

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A guy in his twenties, a gorgeous blonde and teen age nookie. Typical stoke story, right? Yeah, right. This is the first story in the Tony and Nancy Series.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

During the rest of the week, The Cat's dad was off on one of his periodic binges and the Cat stayed with us. I woke up one morning and she was cuddled in on the other side of Nancy. I wondered what the deal was, then just went back to sleep. Later Nancy told me that she'd been having a nightmare and Nance had brought her back to our bedroom to sleep with us.

She was having a tough childhood, what with her home situation and all. The flat we had had two small bedrooms in it, but the smallest one was my office. We had a couch that could fold out, but we only did that if we had a friends from out of town visiting. When the Cat slept over, she never unfolded it.

I will admit, that sometimes it cramped my style a bit. It didn't seem to faze Nancy.

One morning, I found the Cat on the couch. It was embarrassing. For one reason, I was stark naked with a cup of coffee in each hand and a semi hard on. The other reason is that I had just been fucking Nancy's brains out. Well, actually I had been eating her like a taco and we were just having a coffee break. It was a Saturday, what can I say?

Well, the Cat grinned at me from the couch and gave me a thumbs up. I blushed and she laughed. "Sounds like Nancy's having a great morning! Keep up the good work!"

"Uh. Thanks. Uh. Sorry about the noise. Later."

She gave me a little good bye wave. "Don't worry about the noise. I like hearing it."

When I told Nancy about finding the Cat on the couch and the weird conversation, she laughed. There are somethings about women that I don't understand. When we got it on again, I think that she was deliberately being noisier that usual. Maybe to needle me; maybe because she knew the Cat was listening to her get her cookies.

When we finally called it quits about noon, the Cat had split. I have no idea when.

The Cat was curious about photography and I showed her how to use an old Pentax that I outgrown. She was taking a photography course at the High School and got to use the darkroom there. She'd ask me questions about what she was doing wrong or how to do something that she wasn't sure of. Pretty soon she started to be technically competent and then she got good.

Her fifteenth birthday was rolling around and the situation with her family was the same as ever. Nancy and I both wishing that her dad would get into treatment, but no such luck.

I was so used to her being around the house that it was kind of like she was my own kid or a kid sister to Nancy. She had her own key to the place, given to her by Nancy. I was wondering what I'd do if she brought a boy over, but none of her friends ever came by. I guess our house was a private sanctuary for her and she didn't want to screw it up. I noticed in the hot tub one day that she was loosing the coltish look and developing into a woman.

Maybe it was her home scene that kept her from really coming out of her shell. I didn't know how stunted her dating skills were until Nancy brought it up one day.

"Tony? I want you to do me a big favor."

"Anything, babe. What do you need? Lung? Kidney?"

"No, nothing like that. You remember that conversation we had about Cat a year ago?"

"Which one?"

"The one about you being a sex ed. aid?"

"Huh?" She reminded me of the conversation that we'd had. I remembered it. "So?"

"I want to take the Cat to bed with us for her birthday." She gave me a grin. "You want to be her toy?"

I was stunned. "I don't know. What brought this up?"

"She was telling me how out of it she feels with boys her own age. She's really backward when it comes to boys. I think it's got something to do with her father."

"Thank you, Dr. Freud. Why do you think that getting her involved in a threesome with us would help her overcome her awkwardness with boys her own age?"

"She just needs someone to drag her out on the dance floor. She'll do fine once she gets into the swing of things."

"So I'm supposed to rape her? That ought to loosen her up!"

Nancy swatted me. "It's not that kind of deal, asshole!"

"So what kind of deal is it?"

The Cat's fifteenth birthday we took her out to the Trident in Sausalito for dinner. Sure, it's a tourist place, but it has a great ambiance. I gave her a new camera bag and the old Pentax, a couple of lenses for it and fifty rolls of black and white film. That got me a great hug and a kiss on the lips. I told her that I hoped that she took great photos with it and got as much fun out of it as I had.

I think that she thought that the camera was from Nancy and I because Nancy got a hug too. They went off to the ladies together and when they came back, I got another peck on the cheek and a husky 'thanks!' whispered in my ear. I thought that it was for the camera.

Well, what it was for was Nancy's gift.

Nancy had given the Cat a card in the ladies room. Inside the card was a card redeemable for a 'free weekend with her significant other.'

Me!

It was funny. Here I was getting to do something sexual with a prime piece of teen age nookie and I didn't know how to deal with it.

"Nancy. I don't know if I can do this."

"What's bothering you about it?"

"Other than going to jail? I just feel weird about it. I like the Cat, but I just don't feel good about taking her virginity. I think that she should be with somebody her own age. What if she has a tough hymen and it's really painful for her? It could be a traumatic experience for her and then it might screw her up even worse."

Nancy thought about it for a second or two. She was thinking about if what she was about to tell me was betraying a confidence or not.

"Well. I wouldn't normally tell you this, but the Cat had an accident when she was eight or nine. She doesn't have a hymen, so that's not a problem. And as far as having sex with her goes, it's entirely up to her. I just invited her to join us to see how good sex can be. To take the mystery out of it."

I was both relieved and disappointed. There was a part of me that did want to have sex with her, I discovered. Nancy read me like a book and she gave a low down chuckle. "I guess that you had your hopes up."

"Yeah. I guess I did," I admitted. "It's funny, but I honestly thought that I didn't want to."

"Well, here's the deal. She gets to sleep with you this weekend. We'll all be together on this, as she said she wants me there to, I guess to chaperone. It's understood that this is a one time only deal and that she gets to draw the line wherever she likes. I told her that she could see how we made love and that she was welcome to try anything with you that she was comfortable with. She gets to set the boundaries and go as far as she wants. That anything that she was curious about, we'd talk to her about no holds barred. That she could ask you to do things and that if she said stop, you'd stop right then and there. Okay? This weekend is for her pleasure, not yours. If she gets uncomfortable with anything, she can get up and walk out or do whatever she feels appropriate. I told her that I'd be there as long as she wanted me to be or that I'd leave you two alone if she wanted. It's totally up to her. She's calling the shots."

I mused on it for a while. It felt all right, by and large. "I can see where this could be really frustrating for me."

She laughed, that full deep laugh that I loved so much. "Don't worry, T. I'll be around if you need to get your rocks off!"

"I knew you were good for something!"

"Hey! That 'something' isn't something I'm good at. I'm great at it!"

"You know, I think that I agree with that statement."

"So you want to do it again?" Her hand felt me under the covers.

"Silly question."

That was on Wednesday and the next two nights, we didn't have sex at Nancy's suggestion. Friday we had a conversation about what I should do and not do about the Cat.

The Cat showed up about seven thirty and knocked at the door, which was unusual for her. Usually she would just walk in. She seemed to be walking on egg shells.

"Hi Cat, Come on in."

"Hi Nance. Hi Tony."

"Hey, relax Cat! It's just us. What's with the knocking, anyway? You nervous or something?"

"Uh. Yeah. I guess I am."

I spoke up. "You know you don't have to do this if you don't want to. I'm pretty nervous about this myself." Nancy had taught me that it was best to cop to it out front. That way we could all see where we were coming from.

The Cat gave me a shy smile, but I could see some of the initial wariness going out of her eyes. She seemed relieved that she wasn't the only one who was nervous.

We were eating ice cream and kicking back at the small kitchen table. Nancy got her a bowl and we sat and ate ice cream. The Cat had scored some 'really killer bud' at school and had brought some over to share with us. (By the way, we sometimes got grass from the Cat. There was a lot of great weed at her high school in those days. And no, we never sold to her, but she was free to smoke our stuff whenever she wanted. She'd sometimes leave stuff in our stash box without saying anything.)

Nancy was the only one of us who was totally at ease, or so it seemed. She later told me that the whole idea was turning her on and after two days without sex... Did I mention how horny Nance usually is? She said that she could see how nervous the both of us were, so she stepped in as Master of Ceremonies.

"Hey Cat?"

"Yeah?"

"I just want to tell you if your feeling weird about this, you don't have to do it. You can keep the card and take a rain check on the deal."

The Cat thought about it for a while. She looked at Nancy and then looked at me and took a spoon full of ice cream and then looked at me speculatively for a moment. I shrugged at her, trying to indicate that any decision that she made was all right with me.

"Okay. I'm pretty nervous, but excited at the same time. I've, uh, been thinking about this for a long time." She was starting to blush, but kept on talking. "I've been wet for the past couple of days just thinking about it all and I think I want to go through with it. But I might get cold feet and chicken out at the last minute. I just want to check on that with you, T. Would you think me a cock teaser if that should happen? And how would you feel about me if I did chicken out? Like if I chickened out now, how would you feel about me?"

I listened to her and thought about how much guts that had taken to say.

"Okay. First off, you're running the show. You say stop, I'll stop. As far as it changing the friendship goes, I'm pretty nervous about that myself. I don't want that to change. So let's promise each other that no matter how awkward it gets, we'll work through it and not toss away what we have, okay?" She nodded and I continued. "Now this whole man/woman thing can get really weird or really wonderful. It's for one weekend, where I'm yours to do whatever you want with. But I have my own boundaries and if I am not comfortable with something, I'll tell you and we'll go on from there. Okay?"

"Okay. That's fair." The Cat was getting more comfortable the longer I talked. Her shoulders relaxed.

"Good. I just want to tell you that I care for you a lot, Cat. I love you and I want to make this a good experience for you. I'm going to hate myself if it turns out not so good. So I want you to talk to me about what your feelings are. Tell me if we're going too fast or your nervous about something. All right?"

"Okay." She said shyly. She reached across the table and gave my hand a squeeze. "I'm feeling better about this." I squeezed back.

"Good. Me, too."

"Um. How should we get this started?"

"Nancy and I have been thinking about that. You ever have a full body massage?"

"No. Actually, you and Nancy are the only ones who've ever given me a massage, so..."

We'd both given her back rubs in the tub.

"Think you'd like one to help you get used to being touched?" She nodded.

"That sounds like a good way to begin. I, uh, was kind of worried about how we were going to get started. I didn't want to seem klutzy."

"Cool. Nancy thought it might help you relax. Let's go into the living room."

"Okay."

Nancy and I moved the coffee table and while she got the massage oil I spread out an old sleeping bag to act as a mat, then threw a sheet over it. The Cat had taken off her clothes while we were setting up and was standing there. "How do you want me?" I passed up the chance at a double entendre and showed her where I wanted her to lie, so that I had room to move around her.

I had her lay on her stomach and started on her feet. The soles of her feet, still rough from summers bare feet, soaked up a lot of oil. Nancy moved around us and put something Eastern on the stereo. No melody or rhythm, just plucked strings and some other instrument I couldn't identify. Very Zen.

I worked her feet and calves and when they were done, I moved over to her side and started to work the big leg muscles that ran up the outside of her legs. She tensed up a little when I got to her buttocks, but I kept my hands to the outside of her hips. I told her I wanted her up on her side a little and moved her to where I wanted her, then dug my fingers into the muscles that had popped up beneath her skin. We talked quietly as I worked, mostly about where I'd learned to do massage. I told her about how I could sense where a muscle needed work and what they felt like to me. I rolled her over on her other side and worked the butt and thigh muscles there.

I was aware of what she was going through. Nancy had gone out to the deck and piled into the hot tub. She was near enough by to give Cat a feeling of safety, yet far enough away to give us privacy. If she'd been in the room, the Cat would have been self-conscious about being naked on the floor. This way there were no distractions and the Cat was soon purring under my hands.

There is a funny thing about touch. I could tell how the Cat was feeling without her having to say anything. Like for example, when I'd started to work up her thighs and butt, she'd gotten a little bit up tight, then had become a little aroused. Then she'd relaxed when I hadn't done anything grabby but had just worked on her muscles. I moved up her back and worked my thumbs along her spine. Then I rolled her over onto her back.

The Cat was a bit apprehensive about that. Full frontal nudity out in the hot tub was one thing, but having her naked tits and pussy sunny side up and knowing that I was going to be touching her. It was a little strange to her.

I worked her hands and arms, the same as I'd done with her feet and legs. I worked the little bones and muscles in her hands then lay it on my leg while I did her fore arm, moved around a bit, got her shoulder and upper arm. She was (is) a ticklish person and she was going into pre tickle jumpiness when I got near her armpit. I told her to relax, which is like the kid in the corner not trying to think of elephants. Then I ran my oil covered hand up the inside of her arm and really dug my fingers in, heavy pressures just on this side of pain. I worked her arm with both hands, using a heavy finger pressure that was the exact opposite of a light tickling pressure. It moved the focus from her skin to her muscles. Of course, I had to go through the same thing when I got to the other arm.

She was lying there breathing evenly with her eyes closed, pretty much relaxed. I could see that her nipples were stiffer than normal, but massage is sensual and it's normal under the circumstances. I gave her a gentle swat on the hip and it was like Jell-O.

"Roll over." She opened one eye at me. Was I serious? I wanted her to move? "Come on, roll over, I'm not done with your back."

Oh, the things she had to go through. When I had her flat on her front, I uncrossed her arms and started working my way down her spine a few times, smoothing the muscles. Then I started working my thumbs in, then working around her shoulders, then down again to where her hips and butt flared out. Then to where the small of the back diamond is, then down to where the big butt muscles went down her legs, following that trough in the back of each leg. I started to really get the thumb pressure into those muscles and she was making those involuntary little uh.s that tell a masseuse that it's feeling good.

I moved around her and was working those leg muscles and lifting the legs and stretching them, making sure that I had them all. I ran my thumbs up both legs, getting the inside of the thigh muscles that I had neglected before. She hunched her ass a little as I did that. I think that she was trying to get me to touch her there, but I just ignored it.

I worked back up her spine. I wound up working the shoulders and the back of the neck.

This time she rolled over when I told her. The Cat wanted more stroking, but moving was an effort. A good massage can make you feel like you've been drugged.

There wasn't any shyness this time about exposing her tits to my touch. I leaned back against the couch at her head and put my hands under her neck. I worked my fingers around back there and started doing the neck and the back of her skull with my fingertips while my thumb worked over the top of her head. Pretty soon the skin is feeling looser and moving around pretty good. She'd have to wash all of the massage oil I was getting in her hair out, but I've never had a complaint about that. Nancy tip toed in and brought me a soda with a straw. I sucked down some liquid and lay the Cat's head in my lap. I moved my cock a little to make myself comfortable, then started on her face. I can never look at someone's face when I am doing it. My fingers know what to do and when I look down sometimes, it's like their face is all scrunched up and disfigured. Like one of those dogs that are all wrinkles, you know the ones I mean?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.