D.I.Y. Orgy - Cover

D.I.Y. Orgy

by Sandy

Copyright© 2005 by Sandy

Erotica Sex Story: A fantasy is realised when some male friends are invited round for a masturbators' party. Note: there is no real sex in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

Today was special, the culmination of so many dreams and much careful thought and planning. My first task was to prepare the living room, as with everything I wanted the whole thing to be just perfect, so I set about moving the furniture around to create a large space in the middle of the room. It would be here, later, that I would unroll the duvet. Next I set out some wine glasses, along with a few knick-knacks for my guests to pick from when they arrived.

Filled with nervous anticipation, I stood trying to picture tonight's scene, my tummy did a quick series of flip-flops. It was here, in this very room, that my fantasies visited so many times, and the thought of its impending reality was making me feel just a little bit giddy.

Satisfied that everything was ready, I was left with two whole hours to pamper myself in readiness. I drew myself a bath and tried to relax in the warm scented bubbles. My mind was working overtime while my stomach maintained a constant hollow churning as I soaked in the bath. In the finish I had to abandon my bath, I couldn't stand the wibbly-wobbly sensations in my tummy any more.

Nervous excitement was building within me. I stood in the bathroom staring at my trembling fingers, willing them to stop shaking. It made no difference. I took a long and indulgent drenching under the shower, washing and re-washing my hair, before applying conditioner.

While the shower was more distracting than the bath, my hands had a habit of wandering across my seriously aroused body. Soaped fingers slipped easily into my womanly well, stoking the unquenchable furnace within as water pounded my quiver breasts. I closed my eyes, thighs trembling under the strain, feeling the heat rising as my fingers worked feverishly to feed my hunger. A plunge, a gasp and my legs turn weak as a roll of pleasure rocks my body.

After luxuriating in the shower for well over forty minutes, I carefully examined myself in the long mirror with a critical eye. The lady-shave is put to work, after which I apply liberal amounts of baby lotion to prevent any unsightly rash appearing in my nether regions. Then I sat down to carefully manicure each of my nails, finger and toe, before meticulously painting on the nail varnish.

Tonight was all about me, if everything went to plan, I would be the complete focus of attention and I desperately wanted to present the perfect picture. I had no decisions ahead of me as to what I should wear, all of that had been carefully worked out in advance. I checked the time, applied a little make-up and perfume, dressed and went downstairs. There was just enough time to put on some light chamber music and check the heating before the first of my guests arrived.

Within half-an-hour of the first arrivals, all my guests were present. I had anticipated one or two to back out at the last minute; after all, they all knew what was in store and what I expected. Having taken that into account in my preparations, I was now pleasantly surprised to discover myself surrounded by fifteen men instead of the twelve I predicted. By now I was feeling very nervous indeed. My legs felt like jelly and it looked as though the hollowness of my stomach had set in for the entire evening.

My guests, all male, were in fine spirits. Chatty, friendly and eyeing me up in my figure hugging knee length dress. For my part I was enjoying every moment of being the sole focus of every man's attention. Although I suspect I would have enjoyed it more were it not for my nervous state.

The conversation drifted to smutty jokes and raunchy stories. The eyes became more adventurous, languishing over my ample boobs displayed nicely by the open cut of my dress. As the evening wore on the men got closer, the conversation shifted up a gear to discuss the events that were about to unfold. I sensed it was time and retired to make myself ready, leaving Jonathon, a tried and trusted friend, with instructions for everyone.

In my bedroom I quickly undressed, my insides quivered with excited anticipation as I slipped on a clean pair of high-cut panties and put on my dressing gown. Here there was a compromise; I couldn't bring myself to do a full strip-tease act for my guests, although I knew it would add to the evening's excitement and was what they would like, so I settled for a brief undressing before I settled back to watch the performance I had demanded from each of my guests.

I checked my hair and looked at myself in the mirror, wallowing in the mixed emotions of exhilaration and nerves rushing through me. I took a deep breath and stepped out onto the landing. Downstairs I could hear their laughter and conversation. Slowly I crept down the stairs and stood for a moment poised at the door to collect myself. With a rush of adrenaline I entered the room to be greeted by a welcoming cheer. I stood for several moments soaking up the atmosphere, taking in every detail of the room and my reception. Remembering how I had stood on this spot just a few hours ago trying to imagine this very moment.

In the middle of the room lay the duvet I had prepared earlier and asked to have spread out across the floor while I was away. I crossed to the middle of the room, gratefully accepting the glass of wine Jonathon offered me on the way. The room hushed and I felt myself redden under their gaze. The hollowness of my stomach grew to a vast empty void as I set my glass down on the mantelpiece and turned back to face them. I could feel my face burning brightly. Nervously I slipped the knot at my waist and let my hand fall. My gown parted at the front, but not completely. They fanned out around me, jostling for space, the room almost totally devoid of conversation. I reached back for my glass, doing nothing to prevent the front of my gown spreading further to show an even greater expanse of flesh.

I stood for several moments facing them, watching them through hooded eyes. Slowly sipping my wine as I surveyed the row of faces staring at me, watching every movement and knowing they were all willing my gown to open further and give them a sneaking peek. Having enjoyed tormenting them, I passed the glass from one hand to the other and allowed the gown to slip from my shoulder. There was a murmur of appreciation, and again I felt my face flush hotly as I exposed first one boob and then the other to their complete scrutiny.

Standing before them, almost totally naked now, I began to feel more relaxed, realising that they were beginning to shift uncomfortably as they soaked up my near naked form. Their eyes flitted about me, danced across my boobs, bounced downward and returned to ogle my erect nipples. They wanted to touch me, I could sense it in the air, but that was strictly forbidden. They were not even allowed to step onto the duvet; that was stringently printed in the hard unwritten rules.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.