The Anderson Chronicles - Cover

The Anderson Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the autobiography of Calvin Coolidge Anderson. My life spanned some of the most important periods of the nation's history. I committed great good and great evil. I hope my life can become an example or a lesson to those who try to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Cuckold   Sister   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   BBW  

June 8, 1943, Tuesday

I stared at my dark ceiling last night and thought about Jane and Gloria. Our ménage a trios (a phrase I learned much later in life) was beyond, I was sure, normal sexual behavior. It was as if we had crossed a line drawn in the sand much further down the beach that the "fucking your brothers' wives" line. They had both been drunk. I knew that drink could bring about strange behavior. The drunks wandering Main Street were proof of that. Drinking to excess caused all the fistfights outside the armory dances. I hoped my lovers would not repeat their day of sipping whisky while they waited for me to come and fuck them. My sisters-in-laws' aggressive sexuality didn't suit their personalities. Having them drunk in their bed was like holding a squirming piglet in each hand. Paying too much attention one caused the other to get loose. I wished that they were as simple as Ellie. They say two are better than one, but they are also a lot more complicated. I decided to steer clear of them today and concentrate on Ellie. The rubber was still smoking in my wallet and needed to be used quickly, before we burst.

I walked across the street from Ellie's house trying to see if the parental coast was clear. It wasn't. Ellie and her mom were outside washing windows. An elm tree offered a safe spot to spy on my girlfriend. Both women wore shorts and blouses tied up under their breasts. Ellie's mom had much more to fill her blouse, and it made me wonder if Ellie's boobs would get as big as her mom's. After about ten minutes, Ellie's mom went into the house, and I showed myself. Ellie waved and pointed to the house. I nodded. She said, "After lunch," loud enough for me too hear. So, I waved and headed over to the ball diamonds looking for Carl.

I found him in the shaded picnic area lying on a table sleeping.

"Hey, get up. Let's do something."

"Damn, Cal, It's too hot to do anything." He rubbed his eyes.

"Then let's go out to the pond." I was bored and pissed at Ellie's mom. She was being very careful to keep her daughter away from me. Imagine that.

He jumped to the ground. "Sounds good to me! Let's go."

We ran into the woods until we found the railroad tracks. He took the left one and I took the right. We started working on our rail walking records. Not quite an Olympic sport, but we tried to see how many rail sections we could walk, balanced on the rail, until we fell off. My best was 22. Carl once did 25 and only fell because I was making him laugh.

It was close to a hundred degrees when we got to the pond. We tossed our clothes over a tree limb, hooked the rope, and swung out into the pond, falling into the warm water. We dove for the bottom looking for any rocks to add to our collection we stored in a coffee can we had buried near an oak tree on the shore. Not finding anything we got out and lay down on the grass.

Carl looked over at me and said, "Did Ellie talk to Holly?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Don't know. I haven't talked to her in a few days. Her mom's got her on a short leash."

He chuckled, "Maybe she thinks some stud is going to breed her little bitch?"

I lay back and looked at the sky. "Fat chance. That rubber I have is going to die of old age before I get her alone."

"She's really going to let you pop her cherry?"

I turned to him. "She says she's dying to let me fuck her."

Carl turned red. "God, I wish I could say that about a girl. I'm dying to get laid."

I laughed, "I brought Ellie up here a few days ago."

Carl just stared at me, and then said, "Well, did you two go skinny dipping?"

I nodded.

"Shit, that would be so... so... I don't fucking know. Did you two play around?" It was then I noticed his sleeping cock twitched.

"Yeah, I licked her pussy." At this my cock twitched sympathetically.

"Is it hard. To lick a pussy?" Carl asked with heated interest.

"No, you just be gentle and after a bit, work on the little bump on the top; they love that." I saw Carl's cock swell and begin to rise. This caused mine to grow also. We had never gotten boners around each other before. I didn't say anything about his and he studiously ignored mine.

"Yeah, I hope Holly lets me lick her pussy."

I grinned. "If she's anything like Ellie, she'll beg you to." I was now completely hard. Carl glanced from my face to my dick and back.

He hesitated and then said, "How were you so lucky to be born with something like that." He nodded toward my hard prick.

"Don't know. Just was. Yours isn't so small." He saw me look down at it.

He laughed. "I'm sure it will do the job." His hand moved toward it then stopped.

I leaned back. "God, I wish Ellie were here. I'm so fucking hard."

Carl nervously whispered, "Me too."

My hand moved to the shaft. "Do you mind?"

He saw me holding my cock and said, "No, do you?" His hand surrounded his solid shaft.

I began to stroke and said, "Nope!"

For the next few minutes the pond was quiet. The birds just heard the sound of heavy breathing and flesh sliding across flesh. Jerking off, with Carl next to me excited, turned me on. I kept glancing over to see how he was doing. His technique was the same as mine; just long pulls with his hand and a tight fist. I had my eyes closed when I heard Carl bark, "Oh, shit!" I looked over to see a long stream of white arch up and land on his chest. He jerked harder, and I watched five more streams fall in a dotted line down his chest to his cock. This put me over and my first shot cleared my head, the second hit me between the eyes blinding me. The remaining spurts walked down my stomach until it just gushed over my fingers.

"Damn, Cal. That was a fucking ton."

I smiled and wiped my hand on my side. "Wow, that was awesome."

He laughed, "Yeah, damn talking about the girls got me so fucking hot."

I nodded at his cock. "You do that often?"

He grinned, "Only every fucking day!"

"Me, too." I didn't want to tell him I didn't jerk off all that much lately. I was fucking two grown women in addition to the oral treatments I got from Ellie. Jane and Gloria were a deep secret I would never reveal.

I stood up. "I'm going to get cleaned up." He joined me in a quick dip to wipe off the evidence of our new experience. I wondered how much of this was due to us talking about what Ellie did to me or if Carl's growing hard on inspired me. I remembered the trucker and his hard cock. My body warmed at the thought of what he wanted to do to me. I didn't know for sure, but I knew it would be very nasty and probably would feel very good.

We walked back to my house and had lunch. I figured to see Ellie alone, but promised Cal I would ask about Holly.

I waited behind the park's warming house for Ellie. She showed up right on time with a blanket under one arm.

"Cal, let's go out to the pond." She said breathlessly. She kissed me and I pulled her firm body closely to me. When she felt my cock begin to stir she giggled in my ear, "Do you have the rubber?"

I nodded and she grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the woods. "Good, I've got a present for you then."

We, mostly she, chatted on the way to the pond. We didn't walk the rails, but held hands and did a stutter step between the ties.

It turned out her mother took her grandma shopping, and we had about two hours together. A half-hour both ways gave us an hour at the pond. When we arrived she spread the blanket near the sandy beach and began to strip. When she stood before me naked, I was impressed how relaxed she was without clothes. She turned and ran into the water and I raced after the prettiest butt in America.

We splashed in the water and I got many feels of her breasts, ass and pussy. She grabbed me by the cock several times to pull me along. We finally tumbled down on the blanket. Her face glowed, ringed by her wet curls. She pulled me to her and kissed me. We made out for a few minutes before she dropped a bomb on me with her soft voice whispering, "I love you, Cal."

A heartbeat later I replied, "I love you, too." Did I? The reply was reflexive. I knew she wanted, needed, to hear it. A component in my relationship with Ellie that was missing with Jane and Gloria was romance. My sisters-in-law didn't expect it, while Ellie, in her own way, demanded it. My women didn't expect sweet talk and candy. They wanted to take the edge off a sexual urge that could wreck their marriages; their directness was most apparent yesterday when they decided it was more efficient to share. My girl expected compliments, conversation, attention, and deference to her wishes. I had to pay attention or I would miss some subtle hint and fall out of her favor for a moment.

My expression of endearment turned up her furnace and she rolled me over and kissed down my stomach. Her hand took my cock with a quiet confidence now. This was no new tool anymore. She had experience in its operation and knowledge of its uses. Her lips surrounded the head greedily. She pressed down as I thrust up and she swallowed several inches. I looked up and asked, "Been practicing with Vicki again?"

She gave me an evil grin. "Maybe," She exhaled around my cock her warm breath toasting my shaft. She lifted her head. "Vicki wants to do this."

Minefield time! "What do you think about that?"

She shrugged. "I don't think I'd mind." Her eyes took on that evil twinkle again. "It might be kinda hot to watch."

"Baby, I'm just glad you're here sucking it now." A little sweet talk never hurt, but in my mind's eye I could see Vicki's large mouth swallowing my cock trying without success to hit the bottom.

Ellie's hand rolled along the shaft. "Where's the rubber?"

I knew it was show time. I retrieved my wallet from my pants and gave my precious, his freedom. Ellie took it and ripped open the package. She fumbled a bit getting the right side up before rolling it down my dick. It stopped about four inches short of root of my cock. She looked at the package, "Cal, do these things come in sizes." She giggled, "You're coat is too short." She tugged on it trying to make it longer. Finally, she gave up. "I hope this doesn't come off.

I saw that the rubber was stretched tight around my cock, worrying me more about it breaking than coming off. She swung her leg over me and I held my cock vertical while she sat down and wiggled to find her entry point. Even with the layer of tight rubber her pussy squeezed me tightly. She whispered in awe, "Oh, God, I'll never get all of this in." She didn't move and I let her have her way. Not being a virgin myself, and with the amount of pussy I had had over the past week, I didn't force myself into her out of need. I now had the self-control to wait for Ellie's pussy to stretch.

I saw I had about three inches in her when she began to rock. "Cal, this is so fucking good." My fingers cupped her breasts and played with her nipples as she increased her movements. I was puzzled. A girl's first time was supposed to hurt, but Ellie was in no pain. Her flushed face and the passion in her voice made me wonder if this was her first time. Ellie arched her back and took half of me inside her. "Baby, this is so fucking good!" She wailed. Ellie was far tighter than Jane or Gloria. My cock sliced into her with effort; each time she dropped down on my dick was accompanied by a loud grunt as I hit new territory. Three fourths of my cock now drove into her. I thought that even if some other guy had been her first I was breaking new ground. "Oh, fuck me, Cal... Vicki said... this was good,... but I never... dreamed." She bent back and screamed, "This is it... I'm cumming... yes... yes... I'm there!" Her voice trailed off to a quiet moan. She leaned forward and kissed me panting and squirming on top of me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.