The Anderson Chronicles - Cover

The Anderson Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the autobiography of Calvin Coolidge Anderson. My life spanned some of the most important periods of the nation's history. I committed great good and great evil. I hope my life can become an example or a lesson to those who try to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Cuckold   Sister   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   BBW  

June 6, 1943, Sunday

I saw Gloria and Jane in church yesterday. I didn't get a chance to talk to either of them. She and Gloria sat together six rows forward and on the other side of pews. From a distance, Jane gave me a smile that melted my heart. During the service my eyes played a tennis match between the minister and my sisters-in-law. I played strip tennis with them, and they won in straight sets. The minister played at the disadvantage that I had to use my imagination to see him naked.

After the match and during the closing hymn it occurred to me that imagining our Methodist minister naked was a bit... queer. He was in his late twenties, married to a woman that had given him four children in five years, gaining thirty pounds a child and never having the breathing room to take it off between births. She made up three of him with tits that could feed a Third World Nation, if you could get them all lined up for dinner.

The meal after church was always busy. Everyone came and brought a friend. Over the years, friends became girlfriends, then fiancés, and then wives. I was lying on the sofa reading the Sunday paper trying to figure out how the war was going. The paper had a long article on the Battle of the Atlantic. The U-Boat menace to shipping was crippled by Allied planes sinking scores of U-Boats.

My sister, Andrea came over and read us a letter from her husband, Phil. He was in England, but he couldn't say what he was doing or where he was exactly, but that he wasn't in any danger at the moment. (It was ironic that she got the letter one year to the day he would die at Normandy.) As she read us the little news he was permitted to relate I wondered if she was having the same urges Jane and Gloria possessed. I looked at her full-figured body and wondered how she would resemble Gloria naked. A jerk in my Sunday pants reminded me that now was not the time to get an erection. If she did need attention she would come to me. A miscalculation of her needs could lead me into an inferno of trouble. Besides, she was my sister, not an in-law. I glanced over to the dining room table were Jane and Gloria had their heads close and were talking quietly while mom was changing out of her church clothes.

Andrea thought she had my complete attention because of my intent stare in her direction, but she was wrong. Behind Andrea, Jane had crossed her legs and for a moment pulled up her skirt so I could see the bare skin above her stocking. It was just a quick look but it was enough to set by hormones raging.

They had already read the letter my sister so slowly read to me. At the end, I noticed a curious thing. My sister had read me the entire letter. Jane and Gloria had censored the letters from their husbands. It made me wonder what they had to hide that Andrea didn't.

Dinner turned out to be a nightmare for me. I sat at the head of the table, my place since dad died. Mom sat at the other end, and Gloria and Jane sat next to me. I coughed up roast beef as a stocking-clad foot moved up my trouser leg. Jane smiled at me. Another foot, on another leg made me spit up my peas. Gloria never changed her expression as she helped Jane pound on my back. I vowed that I would get them back for this. How, I just wasn't sure.

Ellie was due back in town at around three. At two thirty, I went down to the park and set up a sentry post on the playground where I could see her house. I took Huck Finn to read while I watched for her return from South Bend.

At ten after three their black Chevy pulled into her driveway. I sat at the picnic table looking the other way; my face pressed to the window of the pre-Civil War South. I didn't want her father to see me. With the designs I had on his daughter, I was nervous about meeting him. I believed that he could look at my face, and know I had seen his dear little daughter naked. He looked too big to risk angering. I was sure Ellie would see me and come over as soon as she could get away.

In twenty minutes I saw her run down her steps and walk over to the park playground. She walked behind the now closed warming house and didn't come out.

I got up and walked over to the shuttered building. Ellie was leaning against the back brick wall. It wasn't very private, but it was screened from the prying eyes of Ellie's large father. She ran to me, threw her arms around me and kissed me with great zeal; she laughed in my ears, "I missed you so much." Her small breasts pressed into my chest and my arms squeezed them tighter against me.

When her lips gave up trying to mash mine flat I chuckled, "I missed you too."

Her eyes gleamed as she giggled, "I bet you did. Let's go take a walk."

She took my hand and pulled me toward the woods that Carl and I knew well from our years of exploration.

I asked, "Where shall we go?"

"I don't know, but I think we could find some privacy in the woods."

Privacy, I liked that sound of that. "Have you ever seen the pond?"

"Pond? No? Where is it?" Her cheeks flushed with her natural excitement.

"About a half-mile in. Carl and I go swimming there a lot."

She squeezed my hand. "I would love to see it."

So I became a guide and led her to the railroad tracks. We balanced on the rails as we made our way deep into the woods. I held her hand as I walked alongside her helping her learn the art of rail walking. Our hands didn't separate after the lesson and didn't drop until we reached the pond. She talked constantly the entire way. She talked about her weekend, her relatives, her parents and a lot about her older sister Vicki. Ellie made Vicki sound like a goddess descended from Olympus. She had a Bartlett's of quotations from her sister that she pronounced as the Given Word. It was apparent from her ramblings that Ellie and Vicki talked about sex a lot.

The pond enchanted her and she ran down to the shore. She slipped off her shoes and waded into the clear water up to the hem of her skirt. The pond had a hard, sandy bottom with clear, cool water fed by an underground spring. I rolled up my pant legs and walked in next to her.

"I never knew there was anything so pretty back here." She twirled in the water her skirt spinning out like a pinwheel.

"Cal and I have been coming here for years to swim. We hung that rope so we could swing out over the water and drop in." I pointed to the thick rope that hung from a branch of a tree leaning over the water.

Her excitement bubbled over as she said, "I wish I would have put on my swimsuit."

I tried to sound completely casual as I said. "Cal and I never wear suits. We skinny dip."

She stared at me. "No! You swim in your birthday suits!"

I didn't say anything. I just let the idea percolate in her mind. She looked at me and asked, "No one comes down here?"

"Never happened in all the time Cal and I been coming down here. We don't bring anyone. You're the first person, other than Cal, that's been here with me."

She grabbed me and gave me a wet kiss, "How sweet!"

I could see the idea flower in her face. She nervously inquired, "Do you suppose we could?"

I teased her. "Could what?"

"Go skinny dipping. I mean we've seen each other in the altogether already."

A smile broke out on my face. "I guess we have."

She grinned at me. "You first!"

I shrugged my shoulders and pulled off my tee shirt. She didn't make a move so I unsnapped my jeans and pushed them down. My cock had filled my briefs at the thought of Ellie naked in the pond. So when I lowered my underwear it was level to the ground.

Ellie looked down at my cock and began to unbutton her blouse. "God, Cal, I can't believe how big your dick is! Vicki doesn't believe me."

I twisted my body back and forth to make to waggle at her. "She didn't?"

Ellie shook her head, "No. She said no one has one that big."

She giggled and tossed her blouse on my clothes. Her bra landed on them, and her skirt and panties soon followed. We took off our shoes and socks and gawked at each other—naked for the entire world to see, if anyone was in the neighborhood.

I took her hand, and we walked slowly into the water until it rose to our waists. She percolated, "This is so neat. I can't believe I'm skinny-dipping. Wait until I tell Vicki. She'll be so jealous!"

I turned her to face me, "Do you tell Vicki everything?"

She nodded. "Almost everything. She's very experienced about sex and stuff and isn't afraid to answer my questions or give me advice."

"What do you ask her about?" I pulled her close to me and we hugged.

"All sorts of stuff. About guys and what they like and about what I like. She told me about that her husband licking her, and I didn't believe her. Until you did me it just sounded too nasty. I never knew I tasted fine, and a gentleman would do it to please his lady."

"That's true. I loved doing it." I kissed her and she responded eagerly. Her breasts felt so firm against my chest. Her body pushed my cock up and trapped it between us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.