The Anderson Chronicles - Cover

The Anderson Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the autobiography of Calvin Coolidge Anderson. My life spanned some of the most important periods of the nation's history. I committed great good and great evil. I hope my life can become an example or a lesson to those who try to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Cuckold   Sister   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   BBW  

June 3, 1943, Thursday

Not much to report today. Ellie's mom took her to South Bend, Indiana to visit her Aunt Rose, her mother's sister. I talked to her on the phone, and she told me she didn't want to go, and that she and her mother had a big fight about her going. She whispered that she wanted to be with me and hated the idea of four days apart just when she had gotten to know me so well.

So, I had the usual summer day playing basketball and baseball at the park and exploring the woods by my house. The woods were pretty dense, but a railroad run through it so Carl and I would walk down the tracks through the woods and then go off on different paths we had found over the years. We went swimming in a small pond that was deep into the woods. We skinny-dipped as we had since we were kids. We had rigged a rope from a tree and spent an hour swinging out into the pond and dropping in the water. It was then I thought that I could bring Ellie out here sometime and see if I could talk her clothes off her, without Carl around of course.

I hadn't had any reason to visit Jane or Gloria. They didn't call for me to come over. I was thinking that they were being careful and hadn't changed their minds about me helping them with duties their husbands couldn't perform while in the army. I couldn't wait to show them what Ellie taught me. Ellie loved me licking her pussy so much I was sure my sisters-in-law would feel the same. I wasn't going to tell Ellie about Jane or Gloria; she might not understand the needs of the army widow. I knew I didn't—not yet. After brushing the dust off my Sears catalog, I used my newfound knowledge of the female anatomy to mentally strip off the models' bras and girdles to see the true form that lay underneath.

June 4, 1943, Friday

After mom got home from work I found her just sitting in the kitchen sipping on a coke. She didn't look well.

"What's wrong?" She was a strong woman, not prone to ill health.

"Oh, I'm just tired. It's been a long week. I must have made a dozen trips out on the lake, and the weather's not been that great." She put her hand over mine. "I'm okay."

I was standing behind her, and impulsively I began to rub her shoulders. She leaned her head back and looked at me upside-down, "Now that feels great." I worked her muscles as she slumped forward onto the table. My fingers moved to her back and she groaned. "Calvin, you're very good at this." I just rubbed her muscles firmly and moved down her back. I rubbed over her bra and further down.

"Son, you know as you get older you remind me of your father. I met him when he was sixteen, and you could almost be his twin brother now. I look at you and sometimes I think he's still alive."

"I miss him a lot, Mom." My eyes became moist at this.

Her hand covered mine on her shoulder, "It's just you and I now, Calvin. All your brothers and sisters have married and moved out."

I got very paternal at this. "I'll take care of you, Mom. I promise."

She stood up and hugged me. "I know you will. You've made me feel so much better already."

She felt so warm and soft against me. Her lips touched my cheek. "Can I get another one of these rub downs later."

Surprised, I said, "Sure. Anytime."

"I better go get ready for the Armory dance."

Mom let me go and went back to her room.

Later that night

The Armory, located in the center of town, was the place to be on Friday nights. My mother liked to go listen to the music and dance. My earliest childhood memories included images of mom and dad getting dressed for their Friday night of fun. They would come back laughing and quickly go to bed. Mom told me years later that Dad would smuggle a hip flask in and they would empty it during the evening.

We all sat at card tables the soldiers put up with white tablecloths over them. Jane and Gloria came along too. It was strange to sit at the same table with mom and my two sisters-in-law. Gloria sat to my right and Jane to my left with Mom across from me. When the music started the lights dimmed. Much had changed since the last dance. Every time my eyes drifted over Jane and Gloria my mind stripped off their clothes. I held my passion down until Gloria pulled a lipstick tube out of her purse and painted the lips that once were wrapped around my cock. She looked me in the eye as she slowly smeared her full lips with the red waxy lipstick.

My eyes flicked over to Jane and saw her watching Gloria and me. Not to be outdone she pulled a golden tube from her purse and began to freshen her lipstick. Applying a red coating to lips I had kissed. Gloria's hand moved into my lap and gave me a quick squeeze before retreating to her lap. After that they smiled and chatted with me as if they each hadn't been flirting with me outrageously. We tapped our feet and watched mom dance with a few of the older men. She always did this, but never encouraged anything more than dancing. After a few numbers Gloria took my hand and said, "Dance with me."

I laughed. "I don't know how to dance," and pulled back.

"Jane, should we teach this boy how to dance?" Gloria winked at her.

Jane gave her a sour face. "I'm sure he'll be like his brothers and not want to learn."

Jane leaned over and whispered into my ear, "Listen, Cal, dancing is one way we can touch in public. Women just love to dance!" Her breath scorched my ears. "We just might do anything for a man who dances with us." Her voice had that lusty sound, like when we were in bed last. "Anything."

I looked back and forth between the two pretty faces around me. They were daring me in their way to be like my brothers. I knew where my cock was buttered and stood up. "Never, lead on, Gloria and be ready to buy some new shoes."

She took me to a corner of the floor and explained how to waltz. I stumbled a few times, but then it dawned on me how it worked. The best part was that I could hold Gloria in public without causing the outcry my private clutching would. She held me close so her pregnant belly rubbed against me. A couple of times her breasts brushed my chest.

"You have to lead by pressing on my back to let me know where you want us to go." She let me practice through three waltzes until the band took a break.

As we sat down, Gloria said to mom, "He caught on right quick." She winked at me when Mom turned to talk to me.

Mom looked at me with a wry smile and said, "Calvin's growing up real quick." Her voice had an odd tone, which colored the meaning of her words.

Jane touched my arm, "It's my turn next, if you're not too embarrassed to dance with another fat, pregnant lady."

I wasn't sure about my reply so I said ventured, "I don't think you're fat at all."

The whole table laughed so I joined in. "I would love to dance when the music starts."

The next round was some two-step music so Jane had to teach me this. It was easier than the waltz as I found four beats more balanced than three. She danced like a dream, floating over the floor as I struggled not to step on her toes or slam into her belly too many times.

Gloria then taught me the Lindy Hop, which was a little wild for me, but a lot of fun. How pregnant women move so easily when they want to defied me. The band switched to some slow music and couples began dancing slowly and closely. Neither Jane, nor Gloria asked me to dance one of these. I realized these dances were for married couples, and while I had a few privileges, I didn't have the license.

We all had a great time. On the ride back Gloria rode up front with Mom, and Jane and I sat in the back of our old Ford. It was dark in the car. The city hadn't put streetlights into our neighborhood yet. I was looking out the window ignoring the girl-talk when a hand eased into my lap. I snapped my head over to Jane. I could barely see her head shake in the darkness. She looked forward; her left hand rubbed on my crotch. Her fingers touched me softly as my cock grew along the front of my pants, confined by my underwear. I began to sweat profusely as she kept up her squeezing and stroking. I looked in fear at Mom and the rearview mirror, but it was very dark in the car and the constant pressure on my cock made my fears seem secondary. I moved my hand over and touched her leg. It was bare. I couldn't see in the darkness, but her right hand took mine and pulled it up her leg. My little finger brushed her wet hair. She wasn't wearing panties. As I rubbed gently at the top of her wet pussy I could smell a musky odor in the car. Gloria rolled down her window. I wondered if she had smelled it too. Jane moved her left knee toward me and offered me her pussy. My index finger slipped inside and her hand gripped my wrist tightly. She moved my wrist and used my finger to fuck herself. Mom then stopped at Gloria and Jane's house. She pulled at my hand, removing my finger from her depths.

My sisters-in-law got out of the car, but Jane leaned into the still open window. "Mom, I have some wall paper coming down, and I wonder if Cal could come over to help fix it."

Mom turned back to me, "Cal, do you think you can handle wallpaper?"

I almost said, "Mom, I can handle anything," but just replied, "Yes, ma'am, I think I can."

Jane laughed and said, "Calvin will do just fine. How about nine o'clock."

Mom answered, "He'll be there."

I then began to understand that my brothers' wives knew how to get what they wanted.

June 5, 1943, Saturday

I couldn't sleep past seven. Even after a session with Sears and Roebuck I couldn't get Jane's wet pussy out of my mind. My fingers still smelled of her, and I kept sniffing them until the odor grew too faint to detect. I kept looking at the clock and wishing it would run faster. Nine o'clock seemed days away. Mom fixed me breakfast, and we chatted about the dance. Finally it was time to leave for Jane's.

I arrived at Jane's at nine o'clock sharp. She was ready to put up wallpaper, she wore a set of coveralls over a man's tee shirt, the kind with the scooped out armholes. I could see the sides of her breasts when she moved right.

"Good morning, honey." She gave me a quick kiss on the lips like I was a husband just getting up. "We need to move the furniture out from the walls before we can start doing wallpaper."

I had that young man's delusion that we we're going directly to bed and then doing wall paper. That hope that we would fall right into bed and repeat our previous tryst didn't pan out. My last night's furious masturbation inspired by her fingers firm touch hadn't reduced my desire to be with Jane again. The visions of Jane and Gloria that flitted like erotic angels through my dreams now had competition from Ellie. Last night had been a long night.

So I was somewhat deflated when the first physical thing I did with Jane was move a coffee table. I moved a lamp, and when I was reaching for another I saw Jane bend over to pick up a small rug. Her overalls and tee shirt pulled away from her chest and I saw her breast hanging down free of concealment. It was a quick vision, but so powerful I knocked the lamp over.

"Watch it, dear. Don't break anything. We're not in a big hurry."

"I'm sorry, Jane. I'll be more careful." My eyes didn't leave her body for six hours. We moved furniture, pasted the walls, and hung wallpaper all with at least one eye on my sister-in-law. I had never hung wallpaper before and it was apparent that Jane hadn't done it much. The first wall took most of the morning, and we were both covered in paste, but by early afternoon we were done.

We moved the furniture back and she surveyed her new living room. "It's lovely, Calvin." She walked over and slipped her arms around me. "I couldn't have done it without you." She raised her face to mine and smiled at me. I stupidly smiled back for too long, until I knew what she was waiting for, so I kissed her, this time I initiated our tongues' dance.

She pulled back and licked her lips, "Ycch, paste! Honey, how to you get paste in your mouth?" I shrugged my shoulders.

She giggled, "You were a bad boy last night!"

I was shocked at the accusation. "You started it!" I sounded like a child on the playground.

She kissed me again. "I know, that must make me a bad girl then." She rubbed her lower body against my erection. "Mmm, I love being your bad girl."

Our kiss drew out until Wednesday. She pulled back from me and said, "I need a bath, would you like to join me?" She said it so lightly, as if I had bathed with her a hundred times.

"Both of us? In the tub? Together?" My eagerness knew no bounds.

"Certainly, taking a bath together can be very..." she licked along my jaw line, "erotic." She again pressed her lower body into mine, and trapped my cock between us. "Hmmm, Calvin, he's already grown." She pressed into me harder, and then took my hand, "Let me get the water running."

She pulled me into her bathroom. "Calvin, don't you think we could use some new wallpaper in here, I'm so tired of these flowers." She turned on the water and adjusted it until she found the right temperature. As she was bent over I could easily see her small breast with its perfect brown nipple on top.

"There. Now, let's get you undressed." She pulled off my tee shirt and tossed it on the toilet, and then made quick work of my pants. "Oh, Calvin, honey, you've just got the biggest dick I've ever seen, not that I've seen that many." She rubbed it through my briefs, and I groaned as she lowered them to the floor. My cock popped out and hit her cheek. I watched her stare at it and give it a soft kiss. Would she take me in her mouth like Gloria did?

She rose and said, "Now, me." I unbuckled the suspenders and they dropped to the floor. She was wearing a tee shirt and light blue panties. Hesitating, I pulled up on the hem of the tee shirt and saw both breasts at the same time. She pulled my hands to her waist and pushed my fingers under her panties and pushed down. I got the idea and guided them to her feet; she stepped out and I looked up at her curly brown hair that only partially obscured my view of her pussy. Seeing three pussies in one week, after a lifetime of drought excited me even more. I dearly hoped the trend would continue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.