The Anderson Chronicles - Cover

The Anderson Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the autobiography of Calvin Coolidge Anderson. My life spanned some of the most important periods of the nation's history. I committed great good and great evil. I hope my life can become an example or a lesson to those who try to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Cuckold   Sister   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   BBW  

May 30, 1943, Sunday

Polly and Freddy left on their honeymoon this afternoon. His sister and his new brother-in-law stayed in a motel room at the downtown hotel that mom had paid for. After they left the church reception we didn't see them until after church on Sunday morning. They skipped church, but joined us for lunch. Polly's normally pale face turned scarlet whenever she looked at Freddy for more than a few seconds. Freddy's face quickly matched her color when their eyes met. Jane and Gloria kept whispering in Polly's ear setting off another round of red. After yesterday, I can understand why Freddy and Polly glowed. After we finished eating, he loaded the car almost at a run carrying three bags at a time and had the car warmed up a half-hour before they were due to leave. They were staying a few days at a resort in South Haven, just north of Benton Harbor.

As I sat at the dinner table watching the give and take with the married couple, Jane, Gloria and mom, I realized that Jane had changed me forever. The embarrassed banter between Polly and Freddy would have flown over me like an eagle yesterday, but this morning I understood his enthusiasm to get going, and I understood the reasons for all the blushing. Jane practically stained my face red yesterday. I wondered what Freddy saw in the beanpole that was my sister, but he did see it under her boyish figure with no real curves. Jane had curves, more of them than a road through the Ozarks, and all of them soft and sweet smelling. Maybe my feelings have more to do with Polly being my sister and Jane being my sister-in-law. The difference was slight but significant.

Later that day

I was dribbling my basketball on the way to the park. My usual route went down Third St. It was a straight shot from my house to the park. My thoughts were still on my Saturday morning with Jane. The images were still so bright in my mind that when I got to the corner where left took me to the park and right took me by Jane's house, I turned right. I ran from the corner until just before I could see her house and then slowed to a languid crawl loudly bouncing my ball and pretending to look at anything but her house.

I saw out her, out of the corner of my eye, sitting on her porch drinking ice tea. Dribbling the ball from one hand to the other I showed off my ball handling skills trying not to let her know I knew she was watching.

"Calvin, you're getting to be quite a ball player."

I tried to look surprised. "Thanks, Jane."

"Would you like some iced tea?"

"Sure, Jane. It's pretty hot out." For late May the temperature was almost eighty-five.

It was hotter in the house. Jane was wearing a thin white blouse and brown skirt. "Calvin, what are you up to an such a hot day."

"I was going to the park to see if anyone was playing basketball." She didn't appear to wearing a bra again. I closely watched her breasts sway as she moved.

"Let's get that tea." I followed her wondering if she would mention yesterday.

"So, you're off to a day of basketball?" Her eyes twinkled.

I nodded.

"I went over to Gloria's for breakfast this morning. I told her about all the help you've been giving me." Since they lived in the same building they often ate meals together.

I spit the iced tea in my mouth back into the glass and choked.

"Calvin, are you alright."

Surely I had misunderstood. I got my breath and said, "I'm fine."

"She said that she has a picture she got from her aunt that needs hanging. Maybe you could do that for her when you finish playing basketball?"

"I would be glad to." Would Jane talk to Gloria about the time we shared in her bed? I knew if it had been a classmate of mine who had provided me with that special needed release; I'm sure I would have told my best friend, Carl, about it, but having my sister-in-law do it moved the experience, in my mind, to a place that Carl wasn't privy to, or anyone else. Do women have a privy place or do they talk about anything—even their young brother-in-law's orgasms?

She asked me about Polly and Freddy leaving on their honeymoon. Several minutes of idle chat convinced me that I wasn't going to get a release today, so I excused myself and picked up my basketball.

Jane stopped me before I opened the back door and kissed me, hard. Her lips flattened against mine. After the kiss she said, "Now, I hope that holds you until you come over again."

I grinned broadly at her. "Kissing you is the best thing I've ever done."

"You are such a sweet boy,... and also so manly." She gave me another kiss, a very quick one and pushed me out the door. "Now, you get out of here while you can."

I dribbled the ball past Gloria's door and stopped. Looking back to make sure Jane's door was closed I bounced the ball over to Gloria's back door and knocked. She answered wearing shorts and a halter-top that struggled to contain her wealth.

"Calvin, how nice to see you." She gave me a warm smile.

"Jane said you might have a picture you need help hanging."

"Well, I do. Come in." I walked into her home and noted the differences with Jane's. Jane was a much better housekeeper. A coffee cup sat on an end table and unwashed dishes rotted in the sink. This tardy washing of dishes was a great sin in my home, and I had never seen a dirty dish lying around in Jane's home, but, in her favor, Gloria's home was decorated with colorful paintings and photographs of scenes and people who weren't relatives.

"Want a Coke, Calvin?" She pulled one from the fridge without waiting for my reply. Her halter bounced as she walked back to me. She opened the bottle, and her breasts were a sight as she snapped the lid off the bottle. It was a very revealing outfit for our neighborhood. I had never seen it on her and decided it was just for wearing indoors.

Gloria sat down with me at the table, as had Jane the day before. She sipped her Coke and while Jane always seemed confident and control, she seemed nervous. I broke the ice, "Is there something wrong, Gloria?"

Her eyes wouldn't meet mine, but remained on the moisture gathering on the bottle. "Calvin,..."

I didn't say anything, but I moved my hand over to her wrist. Her hand covered mine and she began to cry. My outgoing, laughing, joyous sister-in-law held my hand and cried in her kitchen. "What's wrong, Gloria?"

She broke into sobs and moved over to me and sat on my lap and hugged me tightly. "Calvin, I'm so lonely. Marty's off at the war, and I have no one to talk to, no one to help me, and no one next to me at night." She was a heavy woman, but I never noticed her weight. I wrapped my arms about her and patted her back.

"Jane told me you helped her. Would you help me? I need a man. You're Marty's brother, and you're such a nice young man who wouldn't say anything to your mother about your weak sister-in-laws." Her words began slowly but at the end flooded from her mouth. Her sobbing faded as she made her pitch.

I whispered, "What is it that Jane said I did?" Her warm skin was softer than Jane's, a reflection of the layer of fat that Jane lacked.

"She said that you laid down and comforted her. She got to sleep for a few minutes with a warm body next to her. Would you do this for me?"

"Sure. I guess. I mean I hate seeing you cry." I was nervous. This was much too similar to yesterday to be a coincidence.

"Oh, Calvin, thank you." She stood up and took my hand and pulled me to her bedroom. The bed was made in the sense that the covers were over the bed. It wasn't neatly made, but we were about to mess it up. She pushed her shorts to the floor and slipped into the bed wearing white panties and her halter-top. I took off my shirt and pants without asking her permission. My erection filled my briefs, but I didn't worry about hiding it from Gloria as I had Jane. I knew Gloria saw it as I moved next to her. My arm went around her and she snuggled close to me.

"Jane and I talked about it, Calvin, and we both thought being without your brothers for the whole war would be very hard on us and our self-control. We decided that you could help your brothers hold their marriages together while they were in the Army. It would be your contribution to the war effort, since you're too young to fight."

"I want to help, but aren't Marty and Stan going to be angry with me for taking their places in their beds." Her breathing slowed and her long blonde hair spread over my bare chest.

"Calvin, this war is making us all do things we normally wouldn't do." Her breasts pressed on my chest like warm balloons. The light sheet tented from the sensations her soft breasts created in me. Rather than ignoring it like Jane had and going to sleep, Gloria giggled and said, "I see you're not going to sleep." She reached out and rubbed a finger over the sheet-covered head of my cock. I involuntarily jerked, and she pulled her finger back. "Jane was right, you are very large." So now I knew they had talked about every detail of my time with Jane. This gave me a confidence I lacked with Jane.

I didn't say anything, but I pulled my arm around Gloria so my hand was resting on the side of her breast. She lay quietly and didn't tell me to move it. Her hand floated out again and she rubbed her finger down the length of my cock. "You're twice the size of Marty." I moaned from the sensation her sharp fingernail created.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't mean to tease you," but she didn't stop running her fingernail over my rock-hard shaft. She turned her head and kissed my bare chest. "You're such a sweet young man. Please trust Jane and I. We don't want you to think you're doing something wrong by helping us."

"I promise not to say anything." It seemed the right thing to say, but I wasn't exactly sure what it meant in rationalizing what I knew they were asking me to do.

She wrapped her hand around my tent stake. "Honey, may I see it?"

I whispered, "Okay," but I didn't make a move to uncover the beast. She pulled the sheet to the side and looked at the lump in my underwear.

"My God, Calvin." She took the elastic of my waistband and pulled it up peaking under the white cotton. My erection straightened and poked out under the white elastic. "It almost reaches your belly button." She worked the underwear down my thighs and just looked at my hard dick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.