The Anderson Chronicles - Cover

The Anderson Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 21: June 30th, Wednesday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: June 30th, Wednesday - This is the autobiography of Calvin Coolidge Anderson. My life spanned some of the most important periods of the nation's history. I committed great good and great evil. I hope my life can become an example or a lesson to those who try to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Cuckold   Sister   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   BBW  

Mom woke me before she left for the PT boat plant. "I left you breakfast. I'm going to be out on the lake all day, so I won't get back until later tonight." She was far too happy. I wondered how her night out with the girls went.

I downed four bowls of corn flakes and then dressed for work—jeans and a white tee shirt. It was hot, over ninety, so I arrived at the guardhouse sweating. Pete said Mario wanted to see me up at the house. I was now free to walk in the back door, and I found him in the gunroom.

I said, "Morning, Mario," a bit too loudly and he winced.

"Easy, Cal. We had a fucking party here last night and things got pretty wild."

"No, shit, Mario. I wish I hadn't missed it!"

"Oh man, you should have seen the entertainment. It was this master and slave act right out of the South. A white man whipped this nigger woman and then fucking raped her black ass." Mario was a little too joyful and colorful in his description for my taste. "And then it was a fucking orgy. There was these two sisters, I don't know if they were or not. But they got up on the stage and did each other." He grabbed his crotch. "It was so fucking hot. And then they just let anybody fuck them. I did them both. The young one was about your age. Talk about fucking tight pussy!"

I held the smile on my face like last year's Halloween mask. He had to be talking about Vicki and Ellie. "Damn, Mario. I would have loved to bang them both too." Vicki had pulled Ellie into prostitution. While a guy wants his girl to be sexy this was too much. If Ellie knew I was in the same business, would it make her feel as dirty as my knowledge of her new profession made me? Ellie had moved from girl friend to colleague. Perhaps she could help out on the food deliveries. Rosalind, the Senator's wife, liked women. Sadie, her companion, was in her fifties too. Perhaps a young girl would bring in some extra money. I decided to run this past Helen.

"Oh man, I'm fucking hung over." He shook his head.

"What's up for today, Mario?" I wanted to change the subject with my boss who had fucked my girlfriend the night before. It occurred to me that he was married. I wondered what his wife looked like. I wondered if he was neglecting her.

"The Boss was impressed with your shooting and wanted me to try you out on a .45." He opened the cabinet and pulled out a gun and two magazines.

I watched him put in the magazine and pull back on the top. "Seems easy enough, Mario."

"Grab a target, Cal." It pleased me he'd stopped calling me "kid."

I took another photo of Hoover from the pile, and we walked back out to the battered telephone pole. Mario put up the target and posted me about forty feet from it.

"Now, aim through the sights. Then hold your breath, squeeze the trigger, and kill Hoover."

The gun fit perfectly in my hand. My finger curved through the trigger guard and the steel weapon merged with my hand. I lined up the front sight in the V of the rear one and did as Mario directed. I realized my arm had a slight tremor as I pulled the trigger.

Bang. Hoover had a hole in his ear.

"Not bad. Try again. Put one between his eyes." Mario grinned.

This time my arm stopped shaking. The sights lined up with the bridge of Hoover's nose and never wavered as I squeezed the trigger.

Bang, Hoover had no brains any more.

"Fuck, Cal. That was great." His voice was full of praise. "Now, just keep shooting until the magazine's empty."

I held up this new part of my anatomy and put bullet after bullet through the hole already in Hoover's nose. When I finished I looked at Mario and he gave me an odd stare. "Damn, Cal. That was some damn good shooting."

He walked to the target and took it down. "You go in the house and grab a beer. I'll meet you in the kitchen."

So I'm sitting in the kitchen with a half-empty beer ten minutes later when Gina walks in wearing a dress like yesterday's, only this one was red. She was still showing off her boobs. Walking behind me she rubbed her hand across my ass. "Thanks for yesterday, Cal. You really rang my bell."

I quietly said, "I'm glad you liked it." Hoping no one could hear us.

"I loved it. No one's fucked me like that for at least a year." She rubbed her big tits across my back. "Some of these Italian men can lose interest after a woman has a kid."

"I'd like another one, but Sal's all over the house today. I'm protecting you, Cal. I don't want to see you dead. There's no profit in fucking dead men." She whispered in my ear.

I shivered, "No, Gina. I'm glad you understand that." She slipped a card by my beer bottle.

"Nice talking to you, Cal."

I tipped my beer and said in a normal voice, "Nice talking to you, Mrs. DeAngelo." Glancing down the card read. "Tonight—Main and 3rd St. Nine o'clock." Looking around I slipped it into my pant's pocket. Shit, I thought, she's not going to let once be enough.

Mario came into the room. "Cal, Sal was impressed. Now, get out to the guard shack and relieve Pete."

I relieved Pete and spent the rest of the day out there, until Mario came out at three thirty and sent me home without giving me a reason.

I rode from the beach to the Rexall wanting to talk to Jennifer about Mom. Jennifer would tell me if her husband was still cheating with Mom. The store closed at four so I just made it as Jennifer was adding up the register.

"Cal!" The heat in her voice was apparent.

I skimmed a Popsicle from the cooler, unwrapped it and stuck it in my mouth. "How's it going?" Without an invite I moved behind the counter and nuzzled her neck.

"Oh God, that turns me on. Your lips are freezing." She pushed back her ass into my crotch. I was more than ready.

She grabbed my hand. "Amos is out on a run. Come back to the office."

I followed. I knew I might have to warm her up before pumping her for information. Jennifer was already hot. Her hand covered my hard on. "God, you wouldn't believe what's happened since that night I hired you."

"Yeah?" I offered as she unzipped me.

"Amos figured out I was into his money so he made me tell."

"About me?" I gasped.

"Silly, I didn't use your name but it told him I'd fucked a young stud to get even."

"Jenny, are you nuts?" Her hand was keeping me from fleeing the hot back office.

She turned her back and bent over the desk. "Pull up my skirt, Cal. Oh don't worry, it turned him on."

"No!" I lifted the cotton skirt up over her small ass.

"Yeah, he fucked me like we were newlyweds." She wiggled her ass as I eased down her panties. The scent of her pussy filled the small office. She was ready—not doubt about that.

"And then he started telling me about all the women in town he's fucked ... Come on Cal. Put it in me. I got so hot, Cal, we fucked again."

I eased my prick into Jenny's tight pussy. She was soaked talking about this.

"So we talk about him watching me with a woman. Oh fuck me..."

"Watching?" I wasn't doing well trying to get information and fucking her.

"Yeah, watching with having sex with a woman..." She was growing ever more excited as she told me of her husband's suggestion. "Cal, I'd never done such a thing, but it turned me on."

I had a terrible premonition where this was leading. My cock throbbed deep in her. It wasn't going anywhere but back and forth in the scalding cunt of this married woman. "Who was first?" I grunted.

She didn't reply, so I slapped her ass hard with the palm of my hand. "Tell me who you fucked first."

She turned her head and grinned at me. "I won't tell you."

The sound of the next slap made the air in the office crackle.

"Oh fuck, Cal. That hurts." She laughed nervously as she rolled her ass in a tight circle. "You know who it was."

"You and my Mom?" I gasped believing very word.

"Yeah, Cal. Helen and I got it on." Her look back told me she wanted me to know.

I wanted to run. To escape this debauchery, but Amos walked in at that moment. "Is this the young stud?" He was so calm.

"Yeah, Amos. I fucked Helen's son." She gasped.

Amos walked to the other side of his desk. "Mind if I get in on this, Cal?" He casually unzipped his pants. "I want my wife to suck my dick while you fuck her."

"Yeah Amos, feed me your dick, honey." Jennifer was totally into this; so different than a few days ago, when I had to slowly ease her into sex.

The man was cool. He slipped into Jenny's mouth while still soft. As I slowly pumped his wife's pussy she brought him up to a stiff erection with her mouth.

"Seems kinda fair doesn't it, Cal?" His hand rested on his wife's head as he slowly stroked her mouth. "I fuck your mother and you fuck my wife. Seems more than fair to me..." He grunted as he pumped his cock between Jennifer's active lips.

I didn't know how to respond so I just kept my cock moving is his wife. "Your mother and Jenny have gotten to be very close." He chuckled slyly.

Jenny kept up a steady moan. Her pussy was twitching around my cock. My hands kept pulling her back hard on my cock.

"Would you like to come over some evening and spend some time with us?" His cock was now thick and Jenny's lips were tight around it. "Of course, we couldn't invite your mother that night. That would be incest, wouldn't it?"

My balls slapped his wife's clit as they signaled me that I was near the end. Jenny's cries were swallowed around her husband's cock. Amos could see I was close. "Fill her up, Cal. Come up my wife's hot pussy." Jenny groaned at this and climaxed seconds before me.

I couldn't hold back. Spurt after spurt I spewed up her tight twat. Jenny's husband moved around the desk. "When you're done kid, let me finish in my wife's sloppy cunt." He stood next to me stroking his dick.

I pulled out and he looked at my still hard cock. "Damn, Cal. You're fucking huge. No wonder Jenny's been saying how good you were. Now let me finish."

He moved behind her and inserted his cock into her pussy. "Baby, you're so fucking full of his cum. Jesus, Cal, you sure do fill up a woman."

Jenny slowed but quickly was fervently fucking her husband back. Amos was close. "I've always wanted to cum inside Jenny with her full of another man's semen." The druggist looked at me grinning.

I pulled up my pants and left the two to finish on their own.

Was the world crazy? Last summer I was a dumb kid playing baseball all summer and just beginning to think girls were something I might want to get to know better someday, if they ever wanted to pick up a bat and take a swing it was fine with me. Now, in the short summer so far, I was having group sex, smoking, getting paid to fuck rich women, keeping my sisters-in-law happy, and working for the mob. My mother was sleeping with a man and a woman, while I had sex with the same couple.

I steered my bike to Jane and Gloria's. I need to check on them. I had last seen Jane on Sunday when she was leaving for her new boyfriend's lake. While Gloria was immersed in Marty's S&M magazines with an interest that I'm sure was going to ensure a long and pleasurable marriage for my brother.

I stood the bike up against the house midway between their doors and tried Jane's first. No answer. So I went over and rapped on Gloria's door. The kitchen curtain moved, and I saw Gloria peek out.

The door opened and I walked inside her normally cluttered side of the house. "Come on, Cal. Let me get the door closed." The door closed behind me and Gloria was naked. Her belly curved out even more than when I had last seen her Sunday.

"Don't you ever wear clothes anymore, Gloria?" Her body was ripe. I wanted to thump my finger on her tight belly.

"I've been sewing. Come and see." She motioned me to the kitchen.

She held up a black garment that was short barely clearing her shaggy pussy. "What is it?" I asked.

"It's a corset. I made it." She held it against her naked body. "I copied the one in Marty's S&M magazine."

"Marty will love it." I was happy to see her attention was re-directed to my brother's pleasure.

"I hope so. The one in the magazine was some kind of shiny leather. I can't get any shiny leather." She held it at her feet and worked it up her legs. "Let me show you."

She wiggled it up her body. Her belly fit in the loose tummy. It barely covered her nipples and from a distance looked just like the women in the magazine.

"Look." She turned around and the bottoms had no back. Her ass cheeks were divided by a black line of cloth that disappeared into her deep crack. "It's got no back. Marty will die when he sees it." She was proud enough to have wanted to enter it in the County Fair sewing competitions.

I gave her a wolf whistle. "He will, Gloria. He's gonna go nuts over this."

She beamed, "You think so? I can't tell you, Cal, just how hot this makes me feel." She squeezed her barely covered boobs.

"Make me feel excited too." I admitted.

"Just wish I could show it to Marty soon." She hugged me. "I want him to appreciate it." Her big belly rubbed me. "Really appreciate it, Cal."

My hands slipped down her back to her bare ass. "I'm liking it more already."

"I was wondering if you could help me a little." She flexed her butt as I squeezed the soft cheeks.

"Let's go back to your room." I hissed in her ear.

"No silly, not that kind of help." Her hand rubbed me finding me half-hard. "I want to send Marty a picture of me in this."

"A picture? In this?" I was amazed.

"Yeah, he would go crazy. I bet he would take me to bed every night's he's away." She looked at me grinning.

"Who would take it?" I couldn't see her going to one of the photographers on Main Ave."

"I was hoping you would." She squeezed me. "I'll make it worth it."

"Do you have a camera?" I asked.

"No, I was hoping you did." She frowned.

"I'm sure I can get one." I thought every Joe has a Kodak. "I'll get one by tomorrow night. We'll take some pictures then."

She gave me a wet kiss. "God, I'm so hot thinking about this. I played with my pussy twice today while I was making this." Her hand was working me good. "Why don't we go back to my room and pop off a quickie?"

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea, Gloria." I was very nervous about keeping up this affair with Gloria.

"Honey, I know you're not happy with me and my love of this." Another squeeze. "What if I call you Marty?"

"What?" This caught me completely off guard.

"I was reading in one of Marty's magazines about something called role playing." A grin spread across her lips. "I want you to be Marty and I'll be Gloria. And you've just come home from the war and you can't wait to take me back to the bedroom and put your soldier cock into me."

"I'd don't know, Gloria, this sounds pretty weird." I wasn't sure if this was a good idea. My first adventure into role-playing with Rosalind hadn't ended well.

She turned and dragged me after her. "Come on, Marty. My pussy's been waiting all this time for your cock. Don't make me wait, honey." She took off ahead and the bouncing of her fat ass made me realize I could do this.

In her room she pulled down the top of the corset exposing her big tits. "But Marty, I have to confess something. While you were gone, I was a bad girl." She pleaded, "Please, Cal, play along."

"Okay, ... my darling wife whatever did you do while I was gone?" I blandly said.

She pushed her new garment to the floor. "Honey, while you were gone..." She paused.

"Yes, love of my life." I smiled dumbly.

"Marty, I fucked your brother Cal the entire time you were gone." She said with an angelic look on her face.

When the shock passed I yelled, "I'll kill him. I'll cut his fucking nuts off."

"Oh honey. It was all my fault. See, Marty, Cal has a really big dick and Jane and I just couldn't resist." Her angelic face was struggling to suppress a laugh.

"Jane? Does Stan know this?" I moaned in pain.

"Yes, he does. Jane's telling him right now." She grinned. "She's telling him that he fucked us both the whole time you were gone, and many times he did us together."

"Cal fucked you both, at the same time?" I panted. This was my worst nightmare.

"Yes, honey." Gloria sat on the side of the bed. "Sometimes we'd suck his dick too." She unzipped me. "You know, Marty, before you went off to war I never sucked your dick, did I?"

"Uh, I guess not, my sweet wife." Really, I thought, I was the first?

She extracted my cock. "Cal let me practice on him, honey." She licked the head. "I've sucked his dick at least a hundred times. So, I'm pretty good now, my darling husband."

As terrifying as our little scene was I couldn't help but get into the part. My cock was reacting to her chubby fingers around the shaft and her wet tongue laving the head. "I've always wanted you to suck my cock, Gloria." I moaned getting into the part. If I can play a Southern plantation owner, playing my brother should be a snap.

"Marty, I'm so happy you made it home safely, that I'm going to suck this every day." She bobbed up and down.

"Gloria, this is so good." I put my hands on her head. "You know those pictures you sent me in your dirty costumes..."

She looked up not sure. I went on. "I showed them to the boys, honey, all of them, even the ones where your boobies hung out, and you showed off your bare pussy."

Gloria's eyes burned. "Oh God, Marty, you didn't." Her voice was hot with her lust.

"Yeah, I did." My sister-in-law was giving the best blowjob I'd ever gotten. "Honey, I did something bad too."

"Oh Marty, you couldn't be bad, you're my husband."

"Sometimes one of the boys would beg to borrow a picture, usually one where you could see your big titties and pussy." I said, hoping I wasn't going over a line here.

"You let them take my picture with them. Where, Marty, and what did they do?" She had stopped sucking me. Her hand once on my cock was now between her fat thighs. "What did they do?" She moaned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.