The Anderson Chronicles - Cover

The Anderson Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is the autobiography of Calvin Coolidge Anderson. My life spanned some of the most important periods of the nation's history. I committed great good and great evil. I hope my life can become an example or a lesson to those who try to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Cuckold   Sister   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   BBW  

June 27, 1943, Sunday

We had our family in full attendance for church today. Jane pointedly scooted in front of Mom and I to avoid sitting next to me. Gloria, who usually sat next to Jane, dropped onto the bare bench next to me. She sat too close, about the thickness of a summer church bulletin. The still early morning air in the church allowed the scent of her perfume to wrap around me like a blanket. Mom frowned on perfume in church, and I knew she would lecture Gloria about it if the scent drifted past me.

I looked down at Jane. I wanted a view of the adulteress in my family in light reflecting off of a cross,. Jane's request that I take the place of my brother had jumped a rail. In my place was a gas station attendant of questionable character. As we rose to sing the opening hymn, I tried to concentrate on a solution that would pull Jane back from disaster. Gloria took the left side of my hymnal and scooted closer. Her hot breath blistered my ear. "I missed you last night." A warm breast pressed into my arm.

I prodded her with my elbow to put some space between us. She shoved back, and I bounced off Mom who gave me a look of eternal damnation. My whispered, "Sorry!" did little to soften her look. Mom demanded proper behavior in church; crosschecking Mom in a pew would earn me an afternoon on the penalty bench.

I glared back at Gloria trying to copy Mom's venomous look. She let it bounce off her bright smile. I retreated in defeat and lamely smiled back.

Mom said church was a place to bring my problems, where I should reflect on my life and hope that the Lord would give me a solution. Until this summer, I was out of problems by the end of the first hymn. Now I was facing a shortage of time in a one-hour service. The service was going to have to get longer, or I was going to have to reflect faster. Gloria, Jane, Ellie, Holly, my job at the Second Hand, Mom and Amos, Jennifer and Amos, my job starting on Monday working for Sal and his boys, and Francine. I wasn't sure that Francine was a problem, but I knew I wanted her to be one, but I need to shorten my list first. As the benediction came to a close I was only up to Jennifer with my reflections of her blocked by my memory of her pale bottom framed by garters and her new nylons in the storeroom at the Armory.

As we all picked up the obsolete bulletins and tucked away the hymnals, Mom took my arm and said, "You're grounded for this afternoon." It was nothing I didn't expect. Mom was reliable with her punishments.

On the walk home I hung back trying to continue my reflections on my troubles. I saw Mom a half-dozen steps ahead talking to Gloria. My sister-in-law held my Mom's arm, and they chattered as they walked by our neighbors' trimmed lawns. I feared that Gloria was spinning a tale of broken appliances, cracks in her walls, and stopped-up toilets, that all needed my attention for most of the afternoon. I hoped Mom's resolve about my punishment would exceed Gloria's pleas for help, but I knew this wasn't likely.

My fate was decided over a dinner of hot roast beef, potatoes, gravy and black-eyed peas. Mother laid her gaze on me and sentenced me to an afternoon of repairs at Gloria's. My smug sister-in-law's eyes twinkled as she contemplated owning me for the afternoon. Her foot climbed my shin and tried to prod my rod into an early state of readiness. I gave her a pinch on her big toe. She squeaked and her foot returned to her side of the table. Mom's glare at her caused her to rub her tummy and mumble, "He kicked me!" Mom's cold look evaporated under the warm dream of a grandchild.

She turned her warm look to me. "You do whatever Gloria needs, you understand, Calvin Coolidge Anderson?"

"Calvin Coolidge Anderson" understood. Gloria stuck out her tongue at me while Mom's attention was focused on adding to my problems.

"Yes, Mom, anything she wants." Her foot brushed my leg again. I ignored it knowing that my life was out of my hands for the afternoon.

The walk to their duplex was quiet. Jane held my right arm and kept silent, knowing there as only one subject between us right now. Gloria gripped my left arm, and I'm sure, played over our afternoon's activities in her head.

I turned to the silent Jane. "Do you need anything fixed?"

She smiled at me for the first time that day. "Calvin, I think everything's working fine at my place."

"I haven't been over in a bit, and I thought maybe you had some light bulbs that might need changing." I didn't like her inference.

"No, Calvin, all the lights are working fine." She was too happy now. She looked around me to Gloria. "I'm going out for a drive today."

Gloria's happiness at Jane's absence from the duplex shined in her eyes. "Who is taking you for a drive?"

"Charlie Lewis and his sister, Trisha, they're going out to his mom's lake house. He's saved up his gas coupons to make the drive."

Gloria squeezed my hand to tell me she didn't need to worry about being quiet today. Jane avoided my eyes. "He says the air will do me good." I wondered what his mother would think of the load Jane carried around.

"Have a good time. Cal and I are going to fix some things that need fixing." Gloria smirked.

We entered the front door of the duplex, and Jane let herself in. She grinned at Gloria. "You two don't work too hard."

Gloria opened her door. "I won't, but Cal's in for a real workout this afternoon." She pulled me inside and quickly closed the door.

She pushed me into the kitchen. "Get us a couple of cold Cokes, and meet me in the bedroom."

I opened the door of the refrigerator and stared inside. I couldn't remember a time in my short sex life where I was looking forward to a tumble in bed with a sexy woman with less enthusiasm. Today, Gloria's big tits looked like a 40-acre field that needed weeding. The realization of what I was doing here crushed down on me. I was going to fuck my brother's wife. In my past adventures in her bedroom the excitement of her plush body and her energetic enjoyment of our coupling pushed what I was doing into a quiet, back corner of my mind. As I opened the cold bottles, I knew that my brother would never understand this. He wouldn't see the logic of me fucking his wife to keep her content and at home. I knew that if I couldn't get Gloria and Jane back to sleeping in their marriage beds alone, my brothers would never forgive me. Mom would never forgive me.

Through the kitchen window I saw Jane leaving the house and getting in a car with her gas station attendant and another woman. He drove off with them for their day at the lake. I knew my sister-in-law was with him because of me. I sighed.

I dropped the caps into the trashcan. My dick hung limp in my pants. The image of Gloria lying naked in her bedroom couldn't make it twitch. I dreamed the unimaginable, what if I couldn't get it up? What then? Then my solution came to me.

I worked over my plan until I heard Gloria shout, "Cal, what's taking so long with those Cokes. Get in here, I need you!"

Her lust filled voice washed over my cock leaving it still sleeping. Could I do this? I tipped one Coke bottle and poured a splash on the floor, and then I picked up a dirty pot from the sink and pounded it on the floor. I dropped to the floor and lay back and closed my eyes.

"Cal!" She shouted. "Cal?" I heard her get up and walk into the kitchen. "Cal!" She screamed and dropped down by me. "What happened?" She patted my face and cried, "Cal, don't die on me!"

She kissed me. I groaned in pain.

"Calvin, you're alive!" She squealed.

I fluttered my eyes. "What?..."

"You fell, Calvin! I think you hit your head. It was so loud from the bedroom!" She babbled as I pretended to regain consciousness.

I moved to sit up. She grabbed me and hugged me giving my first challenge in my plan. Her large, naked breasts rubbed against me. My head wobbled, and in my mind I created a vivid image of my brother, Stan, punching me. His forceful blows dampened the tremors in my awakening cock.

"Can you get up? Are you okay?" She was crying, tears flowing down her cheeks.

I slowly sat up. "I... , I think so." I moved my hand to the back of my head and massaged an imaginary bump. She tugged on my arm. "Let's get you in bed. You need to lie down." With surprising strength she pulled me up and wrapped her arm around my waist and guided me to her bedroom. I leaned on her and groaned at appropriate times.

"Lie down, Cal!" She lowered me to her bed and I lay down slowly as if in great pain.

I tried to reassure her, but she was off and returned with ice wrapped in a towel. "Put this under your head."

I allowed her to care for me. When she was sure I was comfortable she lay down next to me, still naked. She cuddled with me, and I mentally took another punch from Stan to keep my cock at bay. We lay still, and I shortly fell asleep.

The fumbling with my jeans woke me. I cracked an eyelid. Gloria was trying to get my pants off. I let her spread my pants and rub my cock. This time, my other brother, Marty, punched me while Stan watched. Her fingers pressed down on the white cotton briefs over my relaxed cock. Gloria tugged down my underwear and touched my penis directly. Marty and Stan both punched me in the stomach. Gloria traced her finger around my limp dick. She lifted it and I felt her warm mouth close over it. Marty stood me up, and Stan kicked me in the balls.

I heard Gloria whisper, "What's wrong, it won't get hard." She sucked half of my wilted noodle into her mouth and ran her tongue around it. My brothers traded places, and Marty kicked me in the balls.

Gloria poked me in the ribs, and I "woke up." "What?" I grunted.

"You're not getting hard." She returned her mouth to my cock. Marty took a second kick to my balls.

"What's wrong? It always gets hard," she said.

She took her right hand and stroked me. "Cal, I want to fuck. Get hard!" Her frustration was rising.

I looked down at her, but in my mind I saw a horse sitting under a noose. She jerked on me and sucked hard. Marty muscled me up on the horse and Stan looped the noose around my neck.

Gloria glared at me. "What's wrong, Cal! I was planning on spending the whole afternoon with you doing me."

I groaned, "Maybe something happened when my head hit the floor."

She dropped my dick and sat up. The wobble of her tits made my brother Stan tighten the noose around my neck.

"Oh, my God, Calvin. You think it made you important?"

"Important? I think you mean impotent, Gloria."

She waved her hand, "Whatever! Do you think the bump on your head made your dick stop working?"

I tried to look worried, "God, I hope not! What am I going to do?"

Gloria seized my cock, "Let me try again! I'm sure I can get it up."

I groaned, "Gloria, I think you've tried enough." I gently pulled her hand from my soft penis. "Let's let it rest for a while."

She looked doubtful, and then whined, "Calvin, I'm so horny!" Her hand stole between her chubby thighs. "I want to fuck."

I pulled her to me and kissed her. She responded with enthusiasm and reached again for my cock. Stan and Marty watched me closely ready to slap the horse on the ass.

I took her hand and moved it to her tit. "Let me take care of you, Gloria."

"Oh, goodie, you make my pussy so hot when you lick it!" She grinned and rolled back on her round ass her legs rising and spreading. I licked her lips and smiled. She was wet and tasty. Gloria had fat pussy lips like a split open ripe peach, a little furrier than a peach, but just as tasty. I did my best to arouse my sister-in-law. Used everything I had learned in my short sexual career. Sucking the fat lips, chewing on them with my lips, opening the folds and exposing her ripe clit. My tongue drew circles around the sensitive core of her passion. She pulled back on her legs to open herself up for me completely.

She hoarsely chanted, "Yes, yes, yes, yes... yes... uh... uh... no... no."

"No?" I lifted my head.

She shook her head, "No."

"What's wrong?" I knew I was doing a good job.

"Remember last time, you spanked me... and... you, uh... pulled my hair."

"Yeah? What about it?"

"I want you to do it again. Spank me and more." Gloria's eyes sparkled.

"More?" I thought back to last night with Rosalind.

"Yeah, Cal, more!" She hesitated, "Marty had some magazines if found when I was looking for an empty box in the garage yesterday."

"What kind of magazines?" I had a good idea, but was disappointed that Marty had held out on me.

She rolled off the bed and opened a bedside drawer. A black and white photo of a plump woman in black shiny underwear was on the cover. It was called, "S&M #12."

"S&M, What's that?" I asked.

She snuggled up to me and opened it, "It means Sadomasochism. It's when you cause pain." She flipped a few pages. "Look at this. She's got clothespins on her nipples."

Between the pages was an alien world. She slowly turned the illustrated pages showing me a world of leather, rubber, twine, clothespins, and candle wax. "Calvin, he had a box full of these!" She slowly thumbed the pages at a hypnotic pace. "Why wouldn't he tell me he liked this?"

"I'm sure he would think you wouldn't be interested."

"Not interested! This is fucking hot." She panted, still turning the pages.

"You like that?" I pointed to a photo of a woman tied to a bed, blindfolded and with clothespins clamped to her nipples.

Gloria's eyes locked on to mine, "I played with myself last night looking at that picture."

Shocked, I couldn't think of a response.

Gloria was lost in the magazine. Her fingers walked down her tummy to her hairy pussy. I looked up from her wooly thatch and saw two wool stockings draped over the chair next to the bed. Why would Gloria have wool stockings in late June hanging on her bed? Did she have an idea that I would use them?

"Close your eyes, Gloria!" She lifted her head up to see me rise.

"Cal?" I raised my finger to my lips and covered her eyes with my other hand.

"Close them, Gloria. And don't move. Do you promise?"

She nervously nodded her head and closed her eyes.

I looped the thick stockings over the bedposts and gently secured them to her wrists. As I tightened the bonds she broke her word and opened her eyes. She tugged her arms. "Calvin, what are you doing?" Her eyes followed the stockings from her wrists to the bedposts. She yanked hard on them and moaned, "Cal, I can't believe this!"

I patted her bulging belly. "Relax, Gloria, you know I wouldn't hurt you or your baby."

She settled down and only tugged hard enough to reassure herself that she was a captive. Thoughts of last night's adventures in Rome almost made me forget the noose around my neck. My prick throbbed at the sight of Gloria tied to the bed. Marty took the horse's lead and look up at me and shook his head.

My lips trapped a thick nipple. Gloria inhaled deeply. "Calvin, I have never been so hot!"

"If I'm not able to satisfy you like a real man, then I want to satisfy you in another way." I tried to sound a little evil. I wanted her nervous.

Her eyes flickered from my face back to my limply swinging cock. "Let me suck it, Cal. I know I can get it hard." Her words smoldered with lust. The horse was restive, but quickly settled down. I left Gloria in the bedroom and went to the kitchen looking for something like the implements I saw in the magazine. I spent fifteen minutes looking through cupboards and drawers and found a few things to try on Gloria. I opened the freezer and saw nothing but a box of cherry popsicles. I took one and snapped it apart. I tossed the other half back in the box. Gloria's bedroom was hot and the popsicle tasted good.

"Cal, what's going on out there? Get your ass back in here!"

I scooped a dishtowel from a rod over the sink. It looked sort of clean. Gloria's eyes pleaded with me. I took the dishtowel, folded it into a thin strip and covered Gloria's eyes. I leaned down and took a dark brown nipple between my teeth and squeezed.

Gloria arched her back. Her head whipped on her neck.

The blindfold served two purposes: it would keep Gloria wondering what was going to happen next and it would get me off that damned horse. If she couldn't see, then I could stop trying to control my erections.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.