The Anderson Chronicles - Cover

The Anderson Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is the autobiography of Calvin Coolidge Anderson. My life spanned some of the most important periods of the nation's history. I committed great good and great evil. I hope my life can become an example or a lesson to those who try to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Cuckold   Sister   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   BBW  

June 24, 1943, Thursday

After my first delivery to Jennifer's, business cooled off, I spent Wednesday evening reading and talking to the girls to pass the time. Today, I brought my notebook and sat on a corner sofa to catch up on the past two days.

Yesterday, Ellie slipped away from her house for an hour when her mother lay down for a nap. She knew it was risky, but her mother's strings were tightening, making time alone difficult.

We made love on my bed, with a rubber this time; afterward she went on about her possible pregnancy. The more she talked about a baby, the unhappier I became with the thought of being a father. I kept silent about my feelings hoping that she was wrong about her condition. I didn't want to consider my fate; at the moment the ostrich was my favorite bird.

After she left I decided I needed to talk to someone. My only possible confessor was Vicki. I rode over to her house and knocked on the door. I waited several minutes then knocked again. The curtain moved over the small window by the door. Vicki's expression didn't look like she was happy to see me.

She opened the door wearing a thin oriental rode that hid little. "What do you want?" she said with an odd tone.

"I need to talk to you,... about Ellie." I was hoping my urgent tone would soften her scowl.

From the back I hear a familiar voice yell, "Vicki, who is it?"

Vicki gave me a hard look and turned her head over her shoulder, "It's Cal, Sallie!" Sallie was the blonde from the gangster party. The hooker, who gave me a blow job near the end of the party, was in Vicki's bedroom.

"Cal! I'll be right out!" She sounded happy I was there.

Vicki shrugged her shoulders and opened the door wide. "Come on in stud, I can tell someone's glad to see you."

Sallie came out from Vicki's bedroom wearing a white baby doll nightie that hid none of her body. A cigarette dangled between two smeared red lips. "Nice to see you again, honey!" She walked over to kiss me. "Did you bring that pleasure stick with you?"

I smiled at her reference to my dick. "I always keep it with me. I never know when I'll find someplace to put it."

Sallie pulled back the bottom of her baby doll and cooed, "I have someplace that would like it." She shaved her pubes just like Vicki did.

Vicki chided Sallie, "You are such a slut!"

Sallie picked up a pack of Luckies from the counter and pulled one from the pack. She offered me one, and I took it. She snapped open a Zippo lighter, and we pressed the tips together.

Vicki leaned in and caught a light before Sallie snapped the steel lighter shut. "What brings you here, Cal. Need some more rubbers?" Sarcasm laced her words like the strings of a hiking boot.

Sallie sat down on my lap wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "You know, sweetheart, you can always come over to my place if you need some rubbers. I'll even let you use a few on me." She licked my ear.

I laughed and tightened my hold on the blonde hooker. Not wanting to discuss Ellie in front of Sallie, I said, "Can we talk alone Vicki? It's about Ellie."

Vicki tugged on Sallie's arm. "Get up and go get dressed. I think it's time you hit the road."

Sallie gave her a chilly stare. "That's right lap 'em and leave 'em. Is that it?" She stood. "Okay, let me know the next time you need some pussy, bitch!" The baby doll flared out giving me a great view of Sallie's bare ass while she turned toward the bedroom.

I grinned at Vicki, and she gave me a weak smile. My girlfriend's sister followed her girlfriend into the bedroom. From my seat at the kitchen table I could hear them whisper in the bedroom. Just after I stubbed out my smoke both women came out; Sallie in a white summer dress, and Vicki still in the short robe. They exchanged a wet, passionate kiss at the doorway, and then Sallie was gone.

Vicki returned to the kitchen. "Wanna drink?"

"Sure." I pulled up my pant's leg and pulled the pack of Pall Mall's from my sock. I offered one to Vicki who lightly tucked it between her slips. She leaned down as I offered a light. She took a hard hit and blew the smoke out of her nose. Vicki opened a cupboard and took down a mayonnaise jar filled with a clear liquid. She filled the innocent looking liquid into two juice glasses. I took one; she smirked at me and said, "Cheers." We clinked glasses and rapidly downed the fiery liquid.

Vicki leaned back against the counter. She tried to drain another drop from the glass, and then set it on the counter with a loud thud. "So, Cal, you wanna talk first or fuck?"

Two hours ago, I was balls deep in her sister. It appealed to my rapidly growing sense of depravity, to fuck her older sister now. "Fuck!" I choose.

She put the white lightning back in the cupboard and stripped off her robe. "Get naked, stud!" She jumped up on the kitchen counter wiggling her ass to get comfortable.

Shirt, shorts and briefs lay scattered around the kitchen floor a few seconds later as I moved between Vicki's thighs. She shoved me back, "Don't forget a rubber, Cal. I don't need any babies right now."

I snatched up my shorts and pulled a foil packet from my wallet. Vicky plucked it from my fingers and easily extracted the rubber. She rolled it down my cock. "Damn, Cal. Sallie was pissed when I sent her off without some of this."

"I was hoping to get both of you." I said with confidence in my voice.

"Be glad you're getting one of us. Don't let this gigolo thing go to your head." Her hand smoothed the rubber down my cock.

I lodged my dick at the entrance to her pussy and eased it in. "Vicki, I might have gotten Ellie pregnant." No need to hold off with the bad news.

"How the fuck did you do that?" She grunted as my cock hit bottom.

"I got carried away and didn't use a rubber." I didn't want to tell her that I lost it in the back of a pickup truck in the Amory parking lot.

"You fucked up, Cal!" I began stroking her pussy, long deep strokes.

"I know. What do I do?" She grunted as I hit bottom again. My cock tighly stretching t even Vicki's wellused cunt.

"Nothing to do until she's late," Vicki stretched down for my ass cheeks and pulled me deeper.

I mauled her tits while I slammed her pussy. "Late for what?"

She laughed at me. "Late with her period."

I shot her a confused look. She laughed again. "Cal, do you know how babies are made."

I gave her two hard shoves to get her attention back to what was important. 'Oh, fuck," she moaned. I could get a lesson on sex after I finished fucking my girlfriend's sister.

I pulled out, stood her up, and turned her around. I pressed firmly down on her shoulders to get her into the position I needed. She complied willingly. I hefted my cock to her spread pussy and speared her. "Dammit Cal, take it easy!"

"Easy, like you like it easy?" I yanked back and bored a hole deep into her wet cunt.

"You shit! Fuck me! Harder!"

I rubbed her ass cheeks, pressing, massaging them with my fingers. She turned her head to look back at me with the fire of lust in her eyes. Vicki pushed on the wall and drove her pussy back into me hard. I took a solid backswing and slapped her ass.

"Oh, fuck yes! Spank me. Punish your dirty girl."

I took another stroke and popped her reddening ass cheek again. "Cal, spank me! Spank your dirty whore!" I repeated the stinging strokes until her ass glowed with the fire of her punishment. Her body trembled under my blows, and her cries filled the small kitchen. The cries of her passion and the scent of our dripping juices ignited into a fiery fervor; we burned as her shrieks and my stinging blows drove us into oblivion, where we climaxed together, soaking her kitchen floor. Time accelerated to its normal rhythm. I realized I was gasping for breath, and Vicki was sobbing, her ass glowed a bright scarlet. Pulling out so quickly I left my rubber in her, I whispered, "Are you all right, Vicki?" I pulled on the rubber's rolled edge and the full sack slithered from her quivering pussy.

She lay face down on the counter crying so hard she gasped for air. Stunned at the damage I had done to her ass, I rushed into the bathroom looking for some lotion. Tousling through the bottles and tubes I found a jar of Vaseline. When I returned to the kitchen, which smelled of sex, I found her still lying over the counter sobbing.

I tried to get the cap off the jar, but it was stuck. "Vicki, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you!" My voice showed my anguish at the punishment I had laid onto her tender ass.

The lid finally gave way, and I started to rub a finger full of the greasy oil over the edges of the bright red circles. She flinched at the first contact. "Oh, Cal," she moaned, the tears fading, "That was the greatest fuck of my life." I stopped rubbing for a moment.

"It was?" My first exposure to a woman who sobbed after a climax left me confused. I knew I felt great, so why was she crying?

Her arms moved so she could rest her head on her hands; her eyes were closed and her sobs had lifted for a smile.

"Yes..." I resumed the application of the Vaseline.

She crooned. "Be gentle, but rub away my pain. Rub away my pain, Cal,..." I slowly applied the balm to her red ass as she drifted off to that blissful place women retreat to after a strong orgasm.

Soon her buttocks resembled two glistening red moons. She appeared to be asleep. I rubbed her back; she slowly roused.

She grinned dreamily at me, "Take me to bed, honey. Lay me down and let me dream of this happening again."

I stood her up; she circled her arms around my neck and leaned into me. She let me lift her up nestling her head onto my shoulder. I carried her to her bed, laid her down, and spread a blanket over her. She fell asleep as I stood there trying to understand our violent union. I left her to work out her feelings in her dreams. I had to take care of business.

Riding a bicycle was so automatic that I replayed our passion again and again as I rode home. I did not know it was possible to lose complete control while fucking. I knew the feelings of delight, elation, euphoria, but nothing like the animal nature of our ferocious coupling. Vicki and I had combined to produce a new level of sexual experience. An experience that subverted our consciousness and pulled up ancient emotions, violent emotions that seized us and carried us away from the normal experience to a higher level of sensuality. I had beat Vicki until her blood was near flowing. The signs of our passion would be visible for days on her bottom, but it wasn't just me that had beaten her. She had urged me on. She had screamed for more. The pain I gave her rebounded to me in a pleasurable pressure to apply harder strokes. The fire in her pussy burned my cock and seared the nerve connections to my consciousness that would have held me back from injuring her.

Pedaling up my driveway, I knew that Vicki would want to try to reach this peak again. I thought we would have trouble repeating the sensation. We had climbed a peak we didn't know existed. We blindly gained the top without knowledge of the footholds along the way. Now, that we knew the peak existed, and where to lodge our hands and feet on the climb. Would the climb carry the same excitement? I thought not. What followed an experience like this? As I parked my bike, behind the house, I thought that perhaps there could be other experiences I didn't know about, sexual phantoms to rip new holes in my mind. I knew I could live with that.

June 26, 1943, Friday

My mother roused me for breakfast this morning. Normally, she left me to sleep, but when she set my pancakes before me she also sat down with her coffee.

"Cal, have you had a fight or falling out with Jane and Gloria?" She lit a cigarette and sat back to wait for my answer.

"Uh, no Mom," I lied, "Why?"

"I saw Jane last evening while I was out walking, and she asked about you." Mom flicked off an ash onto her empty plate. "She said she hadn't seen you since last Friday." I squirmed in my seat trying to come up with an answer that she would believe. "So what's up?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I've been busy, Mom."

The smoke from her cigarette swirled upward as I tried to pull an answer from the milky spirals. She poked her Pall Mall at me. "You're on summer vacation, Cal. Your delivery job takes three hours a day."

I tried to divert the stream of this conversation from the dangerous riverbed it was running toward. "Does she need some work done?"

"She does. She's got a couple of light bulbs that are burned out and I'll not have her standing on a chair in her condition." She stubbed out her cigarette in the middle of her plate and stood. "You get your lazy butt over there this morning, and you do what ever she wants!"

I looked up at my stern-faced mother wondering if she knew what she was ordering me to do. "Okay, Mom. Right after I get all this cleaned up I'll take some light bulbs over."

"Good." She took my arm. "Cal, your brothers' wives are your responsibility in their absence. I want you to visit each one at least once a day." She kissed my cheek. "And you do whatever they want."

I smiled out of my mother's gaze. "Okay, okay, Mom. I'll make sure they lack for nothing."

She pinched my check as she left the house. "You're a good boy. Take care of our mothers-to-be."

My "Yes, Mom" was swallowed by the closing door. As I cleaned the kitchen I thought about their visit here last week. I had pushed them to do something they didn't want to do. My mother's demand for a meeting made me nervous. Was I going to Jane and Gloria's to screw in light bulbs or them? Mom's lecture ensured that my threesome thoughts were buried forever. The guilt of what I had done to my brothers' wives stole over like a cold damp blanket. I decided that they would call the balls and strikes from now on. I knew our first meeting since they stormed from the house after my failed attempt to get them to lick each other would require a peace offering of some sort. I remembered how much Ellie enjoyed her necklace. I had plenty of money stashed in my Boy's Life magazine, nearly three hundred dollars. Another consideration in favor of jewelry was Francine. I wanted to see her again. She had offered to have lunch with me, but she also intimidated me. While she and Vicki were of similar ages they lived a world apart. Vicki would roll back on her heels for $20, while Francine's shoes cost more than that. Vicki worked on her back while Francine had graduated from the University of Chicago. Vicki traded her sexual experiences to her sister for a roll in the hay with me. Francine would require cunning and expense to tease into the haystack.

I mentally prepared a budget for my seduction of Francine and a peace offering for my sisters-in-law. The Boy's Life was eighty dollars lighter as I pedaled my bike for downtown St. Joseph. This was a fortune, but I considered it probable I would replace it the next night I worked. I didn't hesitate to spend it on my pursuit of the young woman. The bridge over the St. Joseph River was more of a step than a bridge. The step was up to the greater wealth on the southern end of the bridge. I let the momentum of the bridge's downward slope carry me into downtown St. Joseph.

I let the bike roll past the Bond Clothing Store and braked at the corner. After locking the bike to the light pole I walked back to the upscale clothing store. The small bell rang as I pushed open the door. Mom didn't take me to men's stores to buy clothing. After the war started and she got her job at the defense plant, she shopped at the Penny's store in downtown Benton Harbor, before that she made my clothes by hand.

I was going to use my "rich" name of Jason to make my purchase. Being the son of a bank president had worked with Francine. I opened the door to the accompaniment of the ubiquitous bells and look around nervously for a clerk. The clerk was busy with a customer who yelled out, "Hey, It's Calvin Coolidge!"

Sal! Of all the clothing stores in town I walk in on Sal DeAngelo and a friend buying suits.

I smiled and waved, "Hey, Sal!" I figured to treat him like an old friend.

"Hey, kid, come over and meet Eddie Franco, he works for me."

I crossed the store and shook Eddie's hand. The storeowner was on his knee pinning a cuff on Sal's new pinstriped suit. He didn't rise to greet me. I extended my hand and Eddie's grip cramped my hand. I kept a straight face while I responded, "Mr. Franco, it's a honor to meet you."

Eddie gave Sal a glance and a smile, "Nice to meet ya, kid. Sal he's respectful too, not like those clowns working for us."

Sal nodded. "Yeah, he's young, but I think he could drive for us."

Eddie shrugged, "Sure, boss."

Sal's rested his arm on my shoulder, "So kid, wanna drive for us?"

As I looked into Sal's beaming eyes, I knew there was only one answer. "Sure, boss!"

A loud cackle of laughter filled the store. Eddie slapped me on the back. "Show up a the compound gate on Monday morning, kid, and I'll put you to work. You start at $35 a week."

Thirty-five dollars a week was more than my mother made at the PT boat plant! The amount of the salary plus my delivery job, if business picked up, might equal my "dad" the bank president's before summer was out.

"Kid," Sal pointed at the still kneeling tailor, "This is Jackie, he's the best tailor between Chicago and Detroit. He's been making my suits since I moved out here with Mr. Capone."

Jackie, a small Italian man, rose and shook my hand, "What can I get for ya, Cal?"

"I came in to buy some slacks, a shirt, socks, and a new pair of shoes."

He looked me over and said, "Why here and not down at Penny's?"

Giving him a direct glance I said, "I heard you were the best tailor between Chicago and Detroit." All three men roared at my joke.

Jackie patted me on the back. "You're right about that, kid!"

Sal patted my other shoulder, "Fix him up, Jackie, and put it on my tab."

I protested, "No, Sal. I brought money to pay for it." I pulled out the four twenties.

Sal choked with laughter, "You using my money to buy yourself some new threads?"

I grinned like an idiot, "I guess Sal, and some I made making deliveries."

Eddie's smile vanished, "Who you making deliveries for, kid?"

"The Second Hand. It's down..."

Eddie snapped, "I know where it is." He glared at me; the mirth of the last few moments froze in the chill of his voice. "What kind of deliveries you making?"

Truth seemed like the best course here, and I explained the operation. Sal and Eddie listened closely and traded dark looks. Sal raised his eyebrows at Eddie, who shook his head in reply.

The Sal smiled a thin-lipped smirk. "Sounds like you're doing okay, Cal."

"Yes, Sir, I've made a lot of money since I've started working there." I was nervous about my confession now.

"That's great, Cal. Since you're rolling in the dough, you can pickup your own tab." Sal looked at Jackie, "Are we done?"

Jackie nodded, "I'll see the suit is delivered on Monday, Sal."

"Thanks." Sal and Eddie left the store and Eddie opened the passenger side door for Sal in their black Cadillac parked in front of the shop.

Jackie took my arm, "Let's get you some clothes."

The tailor made me look like a million bucks for only $29.58. The same clothing at Penny's would have run Mom about ten bucks, but I now looked the part of a rich kid.

I took a few minutes to look in the mirror, and walked out a new man, well-dressed and hoping Francine would buy my new look. I left the store with my clothes in the store's bag, which I hung on my bike not really caring if anyone stole my old clothes.

The jewelry store was down the street. I pushed open the door and tried to look as if I owned the place. A man in his fifties, wearing a shiny suit, was sorting though a tray of rings. He looked up at me, "May I help you, young man."

"Is Francine working today? I need to buy a couple of presents." I tried to sound calm and bored.

He smiled at me. "Your name?"

"Jason." I drew near panic when I realized I didn't remember my last name.

He turned to a curtain separating the store from the back. He pulled the curtain aside and spoke into the gap, "Francine, Jason is here. He wishes to buy come presents." He gave me an odd look and vanished into the back of the store.

Francine swept the curtain aside and stepped out with a broad smile on her face, "Jason Henderson, how nice to see you again. Did your mother enjoy her necklace?" She wore a light green summer dress that lent her an air of elegance.

I smiled broadly, relieved that she remembered my name when I hadn't, "She did. You picked out just the right thing."

"I was glad to help you." I saw her eyes travel over me, appraising me. "You look handsome today!"

I bucked up my confidence and gave her the same appraising look. "The dress suits your eyes."

Francine's face turned a light shade of pink. "Thank you Jason, It's nice that young men notice such things." Our eyes came to rest locked together. "Mr. Colby said you needed two more presents." She tried to stare me down, but I held her gaze and a soft smile came to my lips. We had come to the "face off" that would determine dominance. My eyes never wavered from her gleaming eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.