The Anderson Chronicles - Cover

The Anderson Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is the autobiography of Calvin Coolidge Anderson. My life spanned some of the most important periods of the nation's history. I committed great good and great evil. I hope my life can become an example or a lesson to those who try to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Cuckold   Sister   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   BBW  

June 11, 1943, Friday

After eating breakfast this morning I looked out at the weather. The sky is blue and a cooler breeze is blowing in off Lake Michigan. It's been three days since I've sat down to write in this journal. There's not much to catch up on. Jane and Gloria had me over yesterday and I passed the morning in Gloria's bed with the two of them. We've gotten very relaxed around each other. I do one while the other watches and then finish in the former observer. I am getting a hint of marriage where the sex becomes part of the environment and you can move on to the business of living. I've become their handyman. I try to keep up enough repairs so mom won't wonder what I'm really doing there.

Ellie's mother has kept my new lover on a very short leash. I'm wondering if she knows what went on at the swimming hole. Can a mother know when her daughter has joined her in womanhood? While I doubt that Ellie would confess our union to her mother, I was sure she had to her sister. The mysterious Vicki, Ellie's confidant on all matters, infected my imagination. I tried to picture her, but her image was elusive. At times I saw her as a small woman, almost elfish, who had a tome in her bedroom describing all areas of sex; other times I saw her lounging in her bedroom in a thin shift, naked underneath, with a flow of men who fuck her brutally and leave money on her dresser as they depart satisfied, stopping at her front step to ensure no one had seen them depart. I also pictured her as a jolly fat woman, much like Gloria, who just loved to fuck and talk about it with her younger sister. I desperately wanted to meet Vicki, but I knew I couldn't look too eager with Ellie or she would suspect that I wanted to bed her older sister, which I did—sight unseen.

I ran into Carl at the ball diamond yesterday afternoon. He was walking a foot off the ground. That morning while lying in the shade spotted Holly sitting under a nearby tree. He had gathered up his courage and walked over to talk to her. They spent an hour chatting until she had to go home. They agreed to meet at the armory dance, and she would show him how to dance.

After finishing some chores my mother listed for me I sat down to listen to the radio. I wasn't to the first commercial before the phone rang.

"Cal..." Her voice drew out my name in a very sexy way. Ellie's voice warmed the telephone wires.

"Yes, honey."

She didn't say anything for a second. "Cal, I love it when you call me that."

"I love saying it."

"God, you got me going, Cal." Her breathy voice was stirring me up.

"What's up, babe?"

"Mom has to go to Grandma's. She's not feeling so good."

"That's too bad."

"I know, but she's making me spend the day at Vicki's."

"That's too bad." I deadpanned.

She giggled, "No it's not! Wanna come over?"

Come over and meet the mythical Vicki, source of all sexual knowledge, the woman who taught my girlfriend how to give a blowjob? Does a bear shit in the Vatican?

I tried not to sound too eager. "Yeah, I guess. When?"

"Right now." She hissed into the phone.

Restraining my impulse to whoop, I said, "Where does she live?"

"812 Oak. Down by Sears."

"I know where it is. I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

"Okay, I love you. Bye"

"I love you." Again, I say that short sentence carrying enough implications to crack it at the verb.

I hung up and then headed for the bathroom where I washed up as well as I could without taking a bath. My bothers had left some shaving lotion in the medicine cabinet so I slapped on some to make Ellie think I might be shaving more often than once every couple of weeks whether I needed it or not.

Ellie's older sister lived in a very small house in a seedy neighborhood behind the Sears store. It was a little run down, but then her husband was a Marine stationed in Hawaii who actually got to shoot at some Japs during the attack on Pearl Harbor. Ellie said he didn't know if he hit any though.

I skipped up the loose wooden steps and knocked on the door. Ellie let me in. My sweetie was dressed in a yellow sundress and gave me a steamy kiss. She took my arm and took me into a small living room.

"Cal, this is my sister, Vicki."

Vicki stood up and extended her hand.

I shook it gently. "Pleased to meet you." She was smoking a Pall Mall and wore a robe that only made it about halfway to her knees.

"Pleased to me you, Calvin. You're a legend around here." I could see her nipples plainly through the thin silver material. When she shook my hand her breasts jiggled erotically. I looked up to see her smiling at me. I shot a glance at Ellie who blushed brightly.

"Really? Call me Cal." My eyes kept drifting back to Vicki's playful titties. She saw me looking and gave me a knowing smile. This woman liked being looked at by men with evil intentions growing in their tawdry minds.

Vicki offered Ellie a cigarette, and she took it. I didn't know she smoked. Vicki flicked the pack so a couple of cigarettes extended through the top, Ellie said, "Go ahead, Cal, everybody smokes." I shrugged my shoulders and took one. "I only smoke here, though. Mom would have a fit if she knew I smoked, even though she smokes."

Ellie lit up and then lit mine with Vicki's lighter, a very expensive looking Zippo. "Take a small puff at first. If you cough that's okay. It happens until you get used to it." I'm sure this came from Vicki. I was accustomed to Ellie quoting her sister or just plagiarizing to appear more sophisticated.

It was like catching an instant cold when I breathed in the smoke. I bent over coughing, and the girls just laughed at me. Ellie giggled, "I told you to go easy. Take another puff."

I did and almost held it in before I coughed it up again. They wouldn't let me give up, and soon I could take the smoke in and blow it out without the hacking that would return fifty years later. Vicki leaned over to lay the pack on the coffee table. Her robe bloomed out and exposed a breast twice the size of Ellie's, not a Gloria, but very plump. She caught me looking and pulled back the side giving me a full view. Ellie cried, "Vicki, stop that! Remember, he's my boyfriend." Vicki covered up her white tit, and then pulled it back quickly exposing it to her sister and me, we all had a big laugh and then she put it away.

We sat down on her sofa and slowly smoked our cigarettes. Ellie cuddled on my right and Vicki sat on my left a respectful distance away. She crossed her legs giving me a view of her thigh that pulled my eyes like iron to a magnet. We smoked our cigarettes in silence before Ellie blurted out, "Vicki, you said we could borrow her bed."

This perked up my ears. The thought of Ellie's tight little fifteen-year-old pussy started me firming up.

Vicki glanced across me to her sister and said, "I don't know. You haven't kept your promise to me."

Ellie nodded her head to me. "It's up to him."

"What?" I said.

Vicki pointed at my crotch with her cigarette. "She promised I could see this big dick she keeps bragging about."

I nervously replied, "She told me that."

Vicki leaned close to me, her robe opening again so I could see the inner slope of her tit. "She did?" What did you think of that?"

I couldn't think of anything to say, so I stood up and unzipped my pants, reached in and pulled it out. I realized that my balls were growing by the day to pull off such a gutsy move. It hung there like a fat sausage ready for sale. Vicki coughed on her cigarette, "Shit, Ellie he's fucking huge." She leaned down for a close look as it was rising to inspect her. Ellie giggled nervously at her sister's close inspection.

Ellie's laugh faded, as her sister's face and my cock grew too close. "Hey, I didn't say you could suck it!"

Vicki's head pulled back. She muttered, "That's silly. I wasn't going to suck it."

Ellie sniffed, "It sure looked like it. Cal, she can't suck your cock unless I say so."

I smiled at my little girlfriend's power grab over her sister. I knew if she hadn't gotten pissed, I would be getting a blowjob from her sister.

My balls jumped another size and I turned to Ellie, and I waved my wand in her face. "So you do it then." Fucking all the women I had over the past few days had done wonders for my confidence. The secret with women seemed to be just telling them to suck it.

The head of my cock was right in front of Ellie's pale lips. She licked them with that tongue I loved so much and leaned forward suckling the head.

"Oh, fuck." Vicki murmured while watching. "I'm watching my little sister suck a cock." Her fingers slipped inside her robe and tickled a fat nipple.

I reached over and pulled the other side of her robe open and twisted her other nipple between my fingers. She moaned, and Ellie watched me play with her sister's tit and didn't slow down on my cock at all. This was starting to look like the three of us were to have a good time this morning. Ellie wrapped a hand around me and used it to limit the depth of my cock entering her mouth. I pulled hard on Vicki's robe and she lifted her ass and the whole thing came off in my hand leaving her naked next to Ellie on the sofa. Not bad, I though, five minutes, and I've got her naked.

She had a nice furry blonde pussy. Ellie worked my dick hard. Fucking her mouth with my shaft, my shaft glistened with the spit she left behind. Vicki watched her little sister suck my big cock and began to masturbate.

I pulled Ellie up and kissed her so that Vicki could see our tongues wrestle. "Let's go back in the bedroom, darlin'. I think we need to get more comfortable." Ellie nodded and followed when I took her hand, and I grabbed Vicki's hand on the way by. "You can watch." My balls were now size XXL.

"Oh, fuck." She whispered.

Ellie looked up at me, "You're gonna let her watch us fuck?"

"Yes, baby, it will be hot."

"Oh, god, Cal, what are you getting me into?"

"I'm getting you naked as soon as I can." Goosebumps popped up along her arms as I dragged her into Vicki's bedroom. Vicki trailed willingly.

I pulled her to me as we stood by Vicki's bed covered in a hand-made quilt. My fingers opened the buttons of her blouse and trailed closely by my lips kissing her neck and chest. Vicky climbed on the bed to watch. She leaned on her side and watched me strip her sister. Her fingers were already stirring up her pussy.

I made quick work of Ellie's bra and her little titties were hard and brown. I heard the word "fuck," whispered behind me. I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing the full panties popular during this time. I pulled them down and helped her get her feet out of them. I kissed her blonde fuzz and licked down into her pussy. She grabbed my head and pressed me deep. I could hear a wet sound behind me as I lathered up Ellie's cute pussy. I licked her until I hear a moan from above and behind me. I stood up. "Ellie, take my clothes off, let's all get naked."

She looked at her naked sister masturbating and worked quickly to strip me. I picked her up and tossed her on the bed where she bounced and rolled onto Vicki. The girls pulled themselves apart giggling. I moved behind Ellie and pulled her up on her knees and embraced her from the back. My hands cupped her little titties. Ellie watched her sister masturbate. I whispered in her ear, "Play with your pussy like your sister." When Ellie's fingers curled and begin rubbing her pussy, I was learning that a big cock and a firm voice would get me anything I wanted from women.

"Is she hot, Vicki?" I rolled her nipples and Ellie leaned back and moaned. "Is your sister hot?" One hand I moved behind Ellie and rubbed her tight little ass. I moved my cock between her legs and pushed it through so it looked like Ellie had a fat cock. "Get over here, Vicki, and suck Ellie's cock." Ellie looked down in confusion and saw a fat cock growing from between her legs.

She cackled at the sight and screeched, "Yeah, Vicki, I got some cock here that needs some sucking." Ellie grabbed it like it was hers. "Get over here you bitch and suck me off." Vicki crawled over to it and sucked the head into her mouth. She pulled up on my cock rubbing it over her sister's pussy as she sucked it. "Fuck, Cal, this is so hot watching her suck a cock. I thought I would be jealous of you, Vicki, but you're so sexy with his cock in your mouth.

Vicki licked down the top of my cock and ran into Ellie's pussy with her tongue. "Oh, shit." Ellie popped out as the tongue raced over her clit back to my cock.

"Did she lick your pussy, baby?"

Ellie nodded.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, I did. Do it again, Vicki."

Her older sister look up at her, "You sure?"

"Yeah, lick it, Vicki."

Not replying she pushed my cock out of the way and licked a long line up her sister's pussy. I knew that Vicki was no stranger to pussy. She turned over and slid under Ellie and pulled her down. "Oh, my God, Calvin, she's licking my pussy." I pulled her face back and kissed her, plunging my tongue into her moaning mouth.

"You love having your pussy eaten, don't you?" I was going to plunge her into something new, but I had to set her up first.

"Yeah, Cal, she's so good. I am so wet. Lick it, Vicki."

I leaned over Vicki, forcing Ellie down over her body. "Look at her pussy, honey, how wet she is." I put my hand on her pussy and dipped two fingers inside her. Rubbing deeply I got them as wet as possible. I pulled them out and sucked on them right by Ellie's face. Her face was numb with lust as she watched me taste Vicki while she rode her tongue.

I went back for more. This time I gave the fingers to Ellie's lips. She opened her mouth and sucked on my fingers coated in her sister's pussy juice. She moaned and sucked strongly on my fingers. I pulled them out of her mouth, kissed her one last time, and then pushed her face down to Vicki's dripping twat.

Ellie only hesitated a second and then smashed her face into her sister's pussy. I sat back admiring my work in persuading the two sisters to go down on each other. I watched the squealing and crying as they raced each other to orgasm. Muffled screams signaled the end. Delicate hands pressed into ass cheeks and they climaxed together.

I lay back against the headboard as the sisters pulled apart. Vicki took Ellie's face in her hands and softly kissed her. Ellie responded and they whispered and giggled quietly together.

Vicki turned to me, "You prick," she giggled, "How did you manage to get her to lick me. I've been trying for weeks to get her to do it." She kissed her again. "Did you like it, honey?"

Ellie nodded with a broad smile.

Vicki put her head against Ellie's. "I want to watch you fuck him."

Ellie shivered, "Oh, yeah, my pussy's throbbing, but I want him."

I was lying against the back of the bed and they crawled to my cock. Ellie went high and Vicki went low giving me a long sensuous blowjob. Ellie and Vicki kept taking breaks to kiss each other over the head of my cock. I lay back with my arms behind my head as I watched my little harem please me. Their efforts soon had me wanting more. "Vicki, get us a rubber."

The young woman opened her nightstand drawer and pulled out a square package. She ripped it open and rolled it down over my towering prick. "Hop on, sweetie." Ellie swung her leg over me and Vicki pushed the head of my prick into her little sister's pussy. "Sit down, babe." Ellie slowly sat down on me and my cock vanished up her stretching out her pussy. "This is so fucking hot, Cal, watching your cock go in."

It was hot on my end too. Ellie's pussy choked my dick as she swallowed it up. I had come a long way from my first time into Jane's pussy when I came almost immediately, now I was nowhere close yet. Ellie settled down on my thighs. She breathed deeply and looked at her sister sitting behind her, "God, Vicki, he's just so big." My cock slide into her smoothly with cries of pain—a point that I would later remember.

Vicki crept around to my head and started kissing me. She lifted up and kissed her little sister just as wetly. "Fuck him, baby, but try not to use him up. I want some."

Ellie laughed, "I guess that's up to him." Their kisses continued and I was amazed at their relaxed attitude to their lovemaking. Ellie, without hesitation, exchanged spit with her older sister. I wondered if the two had done this before.

I pushed up on my hips and drove my cock deeper into Ellie's little body. "Oh, God, yes, Cal. It's so fucking big." She squealed and lifted her hips to drop them again. I picked up her rhythm, and we began fucking each other hard. She arched her back and bent double leaning back. Vicki slipped a hand between us and began playing with Ellie's clit. In two minutes Ellie came in a screaming, howling, clawing orgasm. I held on and let her ride through the storm.

She fell down on me panting. "Fuck, that was good. Cal, my orgasms just get better and better."

Vicki nudged her. "Can I have a turn?"

"Sure, honey." Ellie lifted off. The rubber was still tight over my cock. Vicki got on her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at me. "Do me doggie, baby."

I waddled over to her ass and pushed my cock into her. She groaned, "Christ, you're huge." She looked back at me. "You know, Cal, you are a real stud. You could make any woman happy with that dick of yours..." She lapsed into silence as I began thrusting into her. She moaned and drove back against me. She was not as tight as Ellie; I thought that maybe she had been fucked many times. "Oh, fuck, you're going to split me open. It's so fucking good." I looked over at Ellie and saw her masturbating as she watched us. These two just fed off each other. When Ellie got satisfied and I worked on pleasing Vicki, Ellie got worked up again. I motioned her to get in front of Vicki. She looked at me oddly, and then got the idea. She scrambled to her sister and lay back in front of her. Vicki saw Ellie spread her legs and pulled her closer. She licked her sister's pussy while I fucked her. Fuck it was hot. Ellie grabbed her sister's hair and smashed her face into her dripping pussy. The woman and the girl moaned and I was ready to cum as they screamed at each other.

Ellie went over quickly followed by Vicki. I filled the rubber and rammed deep into Vicki. I fell out of her and lay down by them. Vicki leaned over and kissed me. "That was the best fuck I've ever had!" She pulled her younger sister down and kissed her. "Honey, thanks for sharing, you've got the hottest stud I've ever known for a boyfriend." They cuddled and softly kissed each other. It was sweet to watch.

We fucked the day away. They traded off with me, and when I failed to rise they took on each other. The trash can by Vicki's bed held five rubbers by four thirty. The last one I dropped in the pile held only a few drops.

"Girls, I've got to get home."

Ellie looked at her sister lying in her arms, "I'll call you later, Cal."

I got out of bed and got dressed as the two began to fondle each other. I laughed, "Okay, you two have fun." When I was putting on my shirt they began moaning in the bedroom.

On my way back home I thought of the sisters I had left behind still in throws of passion. It was a short leap from them to my sisters-in-law. The three of us had spent two very gratifying interludes at their duplex, but Gloria and Jane didn't attempt to pleasure each other as Vicki and Ellie had so enthusiastically taken up. As I pedaled home I knew the next time my brothers' wives and I took a tumble together I would use my newly developed powers to push them into closer contact with each other. It was apparent from Vicki's ease with her sister that having sex with women was a casual item to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.