Jennifer's Terrible Fall - Cover

Jennifer's Terrible Fall

Copyright© 2005 by TheCaddy

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jennifer was happy - her boyfriend of nearly two years has asked her to marry him but her world is about to be turned upside down. Her ex-boyfriend who is also her best friend, has re-entered her love life and wants her to marry him instead. How will Jennifer deal with the two proposals?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Slow  

It was the summer Jennifer invited the twins, Jana and Kyra, to visit her on QAI; Dave was also back in their home province — things had not gone well and Jennifer's relationship with Dave was in tatters. And her future with Mark was not as certain as it had seemed; they were still engaged, but some major questions had arisen. With everything on her mind, Jennifer was not sleeping easily or soundly; she was tense even when asleep.

Jennifer jumped in fright as she heard her alarm screech. She quickly turned off the loud buzzing clock then rolled over and cuddled into Jana's side. Jana's eyes slowly fluttered open as Jennifer stared at her gorgeous friend. Jana smiled at her and whispered, "Good morning, beautiful. Did you sleep well?"

Jennifer nodded before she replied, "I slept pretty good, considering. I'm still very angry at Dave, but thanks to you I feel better. Thanks for being here for me."

Jana leaned over and kissed her forehead before she asked, "Are you sure you don't want me to go home with you for the weekend?"

Jennifer shook her head before she replied, "No, you go to Cape Breton with Dave. I know you really looked forward to spending time with him and I have to work all weekend, anyway. I'll be fine."

Jana nodded understandingly, crawled out of bed, and pulled a robe over her sleek naked body. Jennifer watched her as she walked out of the small room in Jennifer's family trailer. After Jennifer heard the bathroom door close she got out of bed, pulled on her own robe, and went into the kitchen. She got out two bowls, two spoons, and two cups; then she placed them on the small table. She then took the cereal box out of the cupboard and the milk out of the fridge. She heard the bathroom door open as she sat at the table and poured cereal into each bowl. As Jana sat across from her, Jennifer added milk to their cereal and filled the two cups, finishing off the container of milk. It felt good to be performing the small rituals of a simple breakfast.

Jana smiled at her then whispered, "Thank you, but you didn't need to get up."

Jennifer returned the smile and replied, "I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate all your support this week. I never would have gotten through this without you."

Jana reached across the table and ran the back of her fingers along Jennifer's cheek. "What are friends for?"

Jennifer leaned into Jana's affectionate hand and stared intently into her eyes. A tear leaked out as she realized how much she had grown to love her relatively new friend. She almost gasped as she asked, "Do you think I've lost Dave forever?"

Jana shook her head no as she explained, "Dave is very disappointed and upset right now but he will come around. I'll make sure of that." Jana pulled her hand back and they ate without any further discussion. When they both finished eating, Jennifer got up and took the dishes to the sink. Jana followed her lead and helped clear the table. When all the dishes were cleaned, Jennifer went into the bathroom while Jana went into the bedroom to get dressed. After using the toilet, Jennifer stood up and stared into the mirror above the sink. She asked herself, "How did I get myself into this mess?"

Jennifer then thought about Dave and everything they had been through together. She had first met him when her parents rented a small trailer in this same campground on QAI many years ago. They weren't even teenagers at the time but they became instant playmates and friends. She was from Charlestown, New Dominion while he was from Edwardton, Queen Anne Island; their wintertime homes were two hours apart, but starting that first summer they were inseparable.

The following summer, her parents, happy with their trial summer, bought a trailer and rented the site next to Dave's family at the North Beach Campground on QAI, for the entire summer. Dave and Jennifer became even closer and spent everyday together. Dave had always had a strong interest in golf and was becoming very good at it. Jennifer never really liked golf but that was the only thing they didn't do together. As soon as Dave returned to the campground from the course, they would hang out until bedtime.

As they both grew older, their friendship continued but something suddenly changed. A maturing Jennifer began to fall in love with Dave but he never showed anything except friendship for her. She never imagined that her good friend could be too shy to tell her that he felt the same way about her or that she had been in his dreams more than once. The summer they were both fifteen, she invited a new friend from her hometown of Charlestown to stay with her at the campground. She suspected Dave and her friend, Ann, could become more than just friends, but when it actually happened she was suddenly and unexpectedly very jealous. Her true feelings of love for Dave came to the surface and she also found out, as emotions ran high, that Dave loved her the same way. After a shaky few days of jostling relationships, Dave ended up falling for both Jennifer and Ann. Both Jennifer and Ann were very happy with the three-way arrangement — as was Dave, of course. That summer had been so much fun and Jennifer remembered making love to Dave in their Love Hut. He would always be her first lover.

Later that summer, Ann had some family problems and Dave got caught in the middle when Ann's mother snuck into his room and onto his cock during a visit to Charlestown. That started the breakup between Dave and Ann. Jennifer almost got caught up in Ann and Dave's fighting but her parents pulled her away from Ann and she eventually realized what had really happened — Ann's mother had used Dave for revenge against her husband who was cheating on her. Unfortunately Dave's golf clubs and his relationship with Ann were destroyed in process. A wide split formed between Dave and Jennifer over the whole mess.

Jennifer was still irrationally angry with Dave because Ann was influencing her, but then she heard he had been shot while confronting rapists while he was in Vancouver for a golf tournament. Jennifer quickly joined Dave's family and flew to be with him. Dave was badly injured but he recovered and she and Dave got back together immediately. When Dave returned to QAI, Jennifer only had a few weeks with him before she had to return to school in Charlestown. They spent some intimate time together, which included Dave's sister Julie joining them. Those were very special times for Jennifer and Dave, and Julie, of course.

When Jennifer returned to Charlestown, Ann was angry and jealous that she was still with Dave; Ann tried to turn their friends against her. Dave and Jennifer's long-distance relationship (if you could call a two-hour drive long distance) was put to the test and Jennifer failed. She was very lonely and began dating another guy, Alex, without breaking up with Dave or even discussing it with him. Dave found out on a visit to see her and was very upset. They broke up and Jennifer thought she had lost him forever. Her relationship with Alex didn't last long and she was soon missing Dave.

As she thought about that time, her fingers rolled over the pendant that he had sent her that Christmas and she looked at the inscription she knew by heart, "Love always, Dave." She pictured the sweet card telling her that he missed her. She remembered how much that present meant to her at the time and still did. She still wore it everyday. She cried again as she asked herself why she couldn't or didn't simply accept Dave's proposal of marriage.

She heard a gentle tap on the door and was broken from her reverie. She dried her hands and face on a towel before she opened the door. Jana smiled at her and they kissed passionately before Jana asked, "Are you sure you want me to go with Dave on this trip?"

Jennifer nodded and whispered, "Have a good weekend, and give me a call at my work number when you're ready to leave on Sunday." Jennifer hugged Jana tightly before she added, "Have fun."

Jana kissed her again before she walked quietly through the kitchen and out the door of the trailer.

Jennifer went back into her bedroom, pulled off her robe and climbed back into bed. As she lay naked under the thin blanket her mind again went back to Dave and the winter after he gave her that special Christmas present. That was the winter her father suffered a heart attack and it was the scariest moment of her life. She called Dave frantically and he rushed to be with her. His support got both her and her mother through a very difficult time. He had spent the night with her at her house while he mother stayed at the hospital. Jennifer tried to seduce Dave that night by climbing naked into his bed in the spare room; but even with her naked he wouldn't cheat on his new girlfriend at that time.

After her father was out of danger, Dave had returned to QAI. He called Jennifer regularly and promised to get back together with her if he and his current girlfriend, Katherine, ever broke up. They did in fact break up and Jennifer remembered how much closer she and Dave got that summer which was now two years ago. Near the end of that summer, Jennifer eventually met Katherine and liked her immediately. She and Dave talked and she convinced Dave to invite Katherine to join Dave and Jennifer's revived relationship. Katherine hesitantly agreed and they had several wonderful weeks together before the summer ended and Jennifer had to move back to Charlestown.

That was the fall Dave announced he was going to fulfill his dream of playing golf at a university in the United States; he signed a letter of intent with Wake Forest University in North Carolina. She was happy for Dave but sad for their relationship — she had realized that Dave would now be thousands of miles away and that she would have to move on without him, at least for the short term. A week after Dave's announcement, she met Mark; they became friends and eventually he wanted to start dating. She called Dave who drove to Charlestown so they could discuss it. Dave regretfully gave her permission and they broke up by mutual agreement. She still remembered Dave asking whether he was making a mistake moving so far away. She had wanted to tell him to stay in the Maritimes but she knew he had to make his own decision; she also knew she would desperately miss him.

The first year of her relationship with Mark was comfortable but Mark felt overshadowed by Dave and Dave's accomplishments. She remembered him detailing his insecurity, "Dave is a star golfer. He is a star hockey player. He was your first lover and is still your best friend. Your parents think of him as a son. How can I compete with that? When he realizes how special you are, he will simply snap his fingers and you will run to him and drop me." At the time she had adamantly denied it, but even then she thought to herself that there could be some truth to what he feared. There was still some truth to it as she really did want to run to Dave.

Almost a year after she started dating Mark, Dave got in trouble at Wake Forest and she flew down to North Carolina to help him. She remembered how Mark was upset with her decision to go see Dave but she assured him she was only going to help him get out of the trouble he was in with his coach and golf team.

During the three-day trip she had been successful in getting Dave's mind back on his golf game and convinced his coach to give him another chance. She vividly remembered the first time she saw Jana walking through the woods behind Dave's residence at WF. She had immediately noticed the way Jana looked at Dave and she knew they could become great friends. She chuckled as she remembered the look on Dave's face when she later introduced him to Jana and told him Jana was joining them for dinner. From that first meal, she knew that Jana would become a close friend to both her and Dave. Jennifer spent the next two days with Jana, her twin sister Kyra and Dave before she flew home having accomplished her goal — Dave was back on the golf team. He had also met a new friend at Wake Forest who would support him.

Her return to Charlestown also seemed to accomplish another goal. Mark finally seemed to realize that she loved him and wasn't going to get back together with Dave. The fact that she had set Dave up with another girl seemed to solidify Mark's assurance and their relationship blossomed after that trip.

She truly thought she was ready to settle down with Mark permanently until she got that mysterious phone call in late June. Some girl whose voice Jennifer could not recognize claimed that Dave loved Jennifer very much and that Jennifer was breaking his heart. She remembered her immediate concern — she knew Dave loved her but thought it was only as friends. She immediately called Dave's cell phone and the same girl answered and repeated, "He really loves you," then hung up. Jennifer called Jana who convinced her, in error, that it was just Dave trying to break off with Danielle and using Jennifer as an excuse. Jennifer felt relieved because she really didn't think she could decide between her life-long best friend and her new love, Mark. She had vowed to Jana that she would talk to Dave as soon as he returned to QAI for the summer.

But that decision changed two days before Dave was due to arrive home. Mark invited her to a very nice restaurant in Charlestown. She remembered how the lights were dim and the soft music made the atmosphere very romantic. After they finished eating, they were dancing on the small dance floor; Marks' cologne filled her lungs sensually. He suddenly reached into his pants pocket and dropped to a knee in the middle of the dance floor where he asked her to spend the rest of her life with him. She was shocked as she stared down at him — his eyes sparkled and she memorized the sight before her. His light blue polo shirt and navy dress pants looked fantastic on him. His handsome smiling face looked very nervous. She pulled him into her arms and told him she would love to marry him. They rushed home so she could phone her parents who were very happy for her. She then called Jana and told her the wonderful news. She wanted to scream from the roof tops that Mark had proposed to her.

Not until she was lying in bed that night did she remember the conversation she was to have with Dave. She had convinced herself that Jana was correct and that Dave had his own new life in North Carolina so she wouldn't bother to go see him and ask about the phone call from Danielle. But as she tossed and turned trying to go to sleep she felt something was wrong. She didn't know what it was, but for some reason she knew Dave would be upset about her engagement. She fell asleep happy but nervous at the same time.

The next day when she had heard Dave won the British Open, she was very happy for him but something was still bothering her and, surprisingly, she didn't make even a phone call to congratulate him. She did, however, expect him to call her because he had done that the day he won the NCAA title a month earlier. When he didn't call she suspected something was wrong but she still didn't have the heart to call him. She went to work the next day and settled back into her job. She loved her work as a drafting technician at Jones and Dunn Architects.

She also expected Dave to call her that first week he was home after the British Open but he never did. On Tuesday, a friend of hers called and told her to buy a National Enquirer. She picked one up at the grocery store and was surprised to see pictures of Dave with Hilary Duff. She was also surprised that she suddenly felt jealous and she thought, "That's why he hasn't called. He's fallen in love with Hilary Duff and doesn't want to tell me." Again, she considered calling him but in the end decided not to.

The next week passed quickly as she anticipated the arrival of Jana and Kyra. She made plans to show them the sights of Charlestown and very much looked forward to spending some intimate time with them.

She picked the twins up at the airport on Friday and they hugged each other lovingly. After a short tour of Charlestown, they went to Jennifer's house. The twins were tired from the trip and they agreed to spend the rest of the day at the house. Jennifer showed the twins the picture of Dave and Hilary Duff and both girls were surprised by the pictures. Kyra laughed and promised she would ask Dave about it. Jennifer knew she wanted to know but also knew she had no right to ask.

Jana asked if she could call Dave and Jennifer happily agreed. Jana called his cell number and after saying hello she informed Dave that she wasn't coming to QAI until Monday because she wanted to spend some time with Jennifer. Kyra then spoke to Dave and Jennifer was surprised that Kyra actually teased him about Hilary Duff. She listened intently to Kyra's side of the conversation. When she heard Kyra say goodbye she half expected the phone to be passed to her but Kyra hung up. Jennifer was disappointed that Dave didn't want to talk to her but she wanted to know about Hilary so she asked, "So, what about Hilary?"

Kyra chuckled before she explained, "Dave said that those magazines are all garbage and that he had fun in Britain but not with Hilary."

Jennifer nodded; she was surprised by her relief that Dave was not involved with Hilary. She wondered why she was so jealous of Hilary but not of the twins — or Danielle for that matter. In the end she wasn't sure why it bothered her but the thought of Dave with a gorgeous movie star really made her jealous. She made a nice dinner for the three of them and both twins helped her in the kitchen as she prepared the meal.

After they finished eating, they all cleared the table. Jennifer was cleaning the dishes at the sink when Jana walked up behind her and pushed her hair to the side then began kissing her neck. Jana then moved her hands around Jennifer's waist and cupped her large breasts. Jennifer set down the cloth she was holding and melted into Jana's arms. She had not been with another girl since the last time she had spent a night with Dave and Katherine and she truly missed the soft touch that only another woman can provide.

Jennifer looked at Kyra who was standing next to her drying the dishes, Kyra simply smiled at her. Jennifer moved a hand behind Kyra's neck and pulled her close for a tender kiss. Jana's hand slipped under Jennifer's blouse and gently pinched her already hard nipples through her bra. Jennifer moaned in pleasure as Jana pulled her away from the kitchen counter so Kyra could move in front of her. Kyra dropped to her knees rubbing her hands up Jennifer's thighs under Jennifer's beige dress skirt. Kyra's hands felt incredibly erotic as she moved them to Jennifer's ass and cupped a cheek in each hand.

Jana unbuttoned Jennifer's blouse and pulled it off her shoulders before she massaged Jennifer's large mounds. Jennifer moaned as she dropped her head on Jana's shoulder. Kyra removed Jennifer's skirt leaving her standing in the middle of her kitchen in only her matching beige bra and panties. Jana unhooked the bra as Kyra slid the panties down her legs.

Jana then moved Jennifer to the table but Jennifer suggested going to her room which would be more comfortable. She took one of each twin's hands in hers and guided them to her room. Jana lay Jennifer on the bed, slipped between her legs, and started kissing her way up Jennifer's thighs. Jennifer moaned as Kyra began sucking her round firm breasts. Kyra climbed onto the bed and Jennifer slipped her hand under Kyra's white skirt. Kyra and Jana's hot tongues were driving Jennifer crazy as she pushed Kyra's panties aside and slide a finger into Kyra's already wet snatch. As Jana's tongue finally reached the tender lips of Jennifer's pussy, Jennifer drove two fingers deep inside Kyra and they both moaned in unison. Jennifer had a hard time concentrating on pleasing Kyra as Jana added two fingers to her teasing tongue. Jana fucked her with two fingers as she sucked on her clit and Jennifer's senses quickly overloaded. Her first orgasm was very loud and rocked her entire body. She was still gasping and moaning as the twins eased her down from her orgasm.

When Jennifer finally caught her breath she looked down at Jana and gasped, "That was amazing."

Jana smiled before she replied, "We're just getting started."

Jennifer smiled, then pulled Kyra around so that she was straddling her face. She pulled Kyra's panties to the side as she slide her tongue deep inside Kyra's dripping slit. Kyra dropped her head between Jennifer's thighs and picked up where her sister had left off. Jennifer was enjoying Kyra's experienced tongue as she tried to get Kyra off as well. Jennifer didn't notice Jana going through her suitcase but after a few moments Jana appeared naked above Jennifer's head as she climbed onto the bed as well. Jennifer suddenly saw something swinging between Jana's legs. She had never seen a strap-on dildo before but intuitively knew what it was. Jana rubbed lube on the strap-on and moved the head of it to Kyra's sphincter, and gently eased it in. Kyra moaned into Jennifer's pussy as she felt the penetration. Jennifer focused on Kyra's clit as she felt and saw Jana fucking her. It only took a couple of minutes before Kyra screamed through an exciting orgasm.

After Kyra slowly recovered, the three women continued making love for hours. Jennifer was totally exhausted when she eventually fell asleep. She had never had both her ass and pussy filled at the same time before but when Jana fucked her in the ass and Kyra worked a vibrator deep into her pussy, she had one of the strongest orgasms she could ever remember. She slept well that night. The next morning they woke up and made love again.

They didn't get out sightseeing until after lunch but still spent six hours touring around Charlestown before they went back to Jennifer's house for dinner. They made love again all evening and Jennifer was happily exhausted when she fell asleep. Just before they went to sleep Jana told Jennifer about her fantasy to sleep with her and Dave at the same time. Jennifer was very surprised, she doubted Mark would approve and she wouldn't do it unless he did. Jana convinced her to ask Mark even though Kyra told them both she thought Dave might not actually like the idea.

On Sunday they spent the afternoon sightseeing before Mark joined them for dinner. After eating, Jennifer and Mark disappeared into her room. She described her two nights with the twins; as she detailed the sex, Mark mounted her and fucked her excitedly. He was happily tired from his exertions when she finally got around to asking him about sleeping with Dave and Jana. She had expected he might get upset or even angry but instead he smiled and said, "That would be okay with me — on one condition. You have to describe it to me in detail when you get home next week." Jennifer was very surprised at his easy agreement; she wondered whether this experiment would change her relationship with Mark.

Mark left shortly after enjoying himself with Jennifer; when Jennifer told Jana that he had approved a three-way, Jana was very excited. The three women went to bed and slept soundly. Jennifer had to work the next morning so she let the twins sleep in while she went to work. They called later in the morning and Jennifer promised that she would be ready to go at noon. The twins promised to make lunch so they could eat before leaving for QAI.

It was mid afternoon when they pulled into North Beach. The twins loved the beautiful landscape of the island. They quickly changed into their bikinis at Jennifer's trailer before driving to the beach. Jennifer was nervous but also excited to see Dave. She wondered and somewhat dreaded what his reaction to her engagement would be. They parked the car in the parking lot and pulled out their beach bags before they strolled towards the beach.

As they reached the top of the wooden walkway over the sand dune, Jennifer could see her parents sitting where they normally sat. Dave's parents were also there. She guided the twins towards them and Dave's parents stood up and hugged her as they congratulated her on the engagement. Roger introduced Jennifer to Patsy and Jennifer introduced the twins to her parents. The twins immediately asked where Dave was. Carol pointed to where he was swimming in the water with his friends from Wake Forest, Alec and Alec's girlfriend, Shauna. Kyra and Jana quickly stripped down to their bikinis and walked towards them. Jennifer pulled her wrap off as well and followed close behind. Jennifer watched Jana run to Dave as he exited the water when he saw them approach. After Dave hugged each of the twins, Jennifer moved close to him and he hugged her tightly. It felt good to be in his arms again. She had missed his loving touch.

He said, "It's been a long winter without holding you. I really, really missed you."

She smiled. "I missed you, too."

She noticed him look at her curvaceous body clad in her revealing red bikini before he gushed, "You look almost edible. I almost forgot how spectacular you look." Her heart started to race — he always had that effect on her. He added, "Jennifer, you remember Alec from last fall. This is his girlfriend Shauna."

She remembered Alec helping her the previous fall when she flew to Wake Forest. She shook both their hands then said, "Let's go in the water and cool off."

The twins walked into the water slowly, holding their arms close to their bodies and complaining about the cold, but Jennifer ran right in and dove under the cool water. She talked with Alec and Shauna as Dave coaxed the twins deeper into the water. Eventually they were all standing waist deep in the water, talking casually. Jennifer kept stealing looks at Dave; she noticed him suddenly look at her engagement ring and the way his expression immediately changed. He had only been a few feet from her but he subtly moved farther away. She tried to pretend she didn't notice but the hurt look on his face was very obvious. She immediately wondered if he did feel more for her than just friendship.

She watched as Kyra moved closer to Dave and they seemed to start an intense conversation. She suddenly wondered if Kyra knew more than she had been saying. Jana snuck up behind Dave and Kyra and began splashing them; a large water fight broke out. Jennifer tried to get closer to Dave but every time he noticed her close to him, he would move away. She wondered what was wrong with him. She finally got frustrated by Dave's reaction to her and turned to go in shore. Jana followed her immediately and Alec and Shauna wondered in close behind. Jana asked, "Is something wrong, Jennifer?"

Jennifer looked at her friend, "There's something wrong with Dave. He doesn't seem to want to be around me."

Jana immediately argued, "No, you must be imagining it."

Jennifer shrugged but deep down she knew it was true. When they reached her parents, she picked up her towel and turned to look at Dave in the water. As soon as she looked at him, he turned his back to her. Something was definitely bothering him. She watched as Kyra spoke to him and she noticed the animated actions Kyra was making with her hands. She saw Kyra grab him by his shoulders and speak to him intently. Kyra finally shook her head and walked towards shore. Jennifer watched as Dave stared at Kyra for a long moment then turned and began swimming away from the shore. Jennifer was worried about him and she watched as he swam past the ropes then started swimming parallel to the beach. When Kyra approached, Jennifer stood up, walked to her, and asked, "What's going on with Dave?"

Kyra looked into her eyes very seriously, "I can't say, but you should have a talk with him, alone."

Jana walked up to them and asked, "What's going on?"

Jennifer looked at Jana and asked her, "When Dave gets back, will you ask him to go for a walk? I will join you." Jana simply nodded but when it was obvious they weren't going to tell her what was going on she simply followed them back to where Jennifer's parents were sitting.

Jennifer lay on the beach and she watched as Dave slowly swam out of sight. She couldn't believe he kept swimming and swimming. She rolled over and started to think about what he might be thinking and then Danielle's unsettling phone call suddenly echoed in her head. She tried to carry on a normal conversation with Jana and her parents but she was very distracted.

After well over a half hour she suddenly spotted Dave walking towards them along the beach. He seemed to be stopping and talking to friends and he looked to be in a better mood. As soon as he sat down on his towel, Jana asked, "I know you just finished swimming, Dave, but do you feel like going for a walk up the beach?"

He replied he did, then stood up and helped Jana to her feet. Jennifer was deep in thought when she heard Jana ask her to go as well and she was a little slow reacting but she got to her feet. She moved beside Jana and Dave seemed to deliberately go to Jana's other side. Kyra also moved to Dave's far side. The conversation as they walked down the beach was about what they were going to do all week and about their summer vacations to date. Jennifer noticed that when she asked Dave a question, his responses to her were very short and he wouldn't hold eye contact with her. There was definitely something bothering him. She noticed they had reached the place on the beach where she and Dave used to walk through the dunes and go to their special place. She reached across Jana and took his hand. "Want to go visit our special place?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.