Runaways Making Good - Cover

Runaways Making Good

Copyright© 2005 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young brother and sister run away from drunken, abusive parents.<br>As with all my stories if you don't like water sports, DON'T READ IT!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

I sat in the huge lounge of my mansion overlooking the Pacific ocean with a glass of the finest French cognac in my hand and smiled as I heard the moans coming from one of the bedrooms where my sister was entertaining a girl friend and I allowed my mind to drift back eleven years to when it all started.

I was fourteen when my drunken old man took a stick to me for bunking off school and whipped me into a quivering, bleeding mess, then he'd taken ma off to bed to assuage his lust on her.

They were still fucking when the school bus dropped my twelve year old sister off and it was her who'd found me almost unconscious in the corner of the barn adjoining the run down shack we called home.

"Why'd he do it Larry?" she was bathing my whelp marks as best she could, but already it felt better, I was big for my age and anyway the old bastard had given me worse than that before.

"'Cos I bunked off" I told her and winced as she dabbed my back,

Ginny knew me better than that though and she asked again why I'd bunked off,

I grinned at the knowing look on her pretty little face,

"You know Ginny"

"It was Gloria"

"Glorious Gloria!" she giggled, "Jesus Larry, everyone's been up there"

"Yeah well, I was horny"

"Being horny's gonna get you killed Larry"

"Not by that ass hole it ain't"

"So watcha gonna do?"

"I'm leaving Ginny, just as soon as I get the fucking chance"

"When?"

I sat up and groaned at the pain of the welts in my ass, the one's Ginny hadn't seen,

"You got any money I could have?"

"I got about thirty five dollars"

"Can I have it, I've got sixty of my own, it'll get me away from here?"

"Sure, but there's a catch"

"You wanna come with me"

"Yeah, I ain't staying her for them to use me as a fucking punch bag"

"It's gonna be rough kid"

"It ain't no fucking picnic here Larry"

"You're on, I was gonna ask you if you were coming anyway"

"Ok" she smiled and kissed me on the lips as she got up off her knees and turned to leave, her school skirt flipped up giving me a brief glimpse of her cute little ass,

"Hey" I laughed and she turned to look at me questioningly,

"You've got a better ass than Glorious Gloria"

"I've been told, I'm a better fuck than her too" she giggled, but I didn't ask.

My back and my ass hurt with every step I took, but holding hands we crept into the house, there was drunken laughter coming from their bedroom and we froze as the ass hole shouted for mom not to be too long.

She staggered drunkenly out of the bedroom and along the landing to the bathroom, naked but for black thigh highs attached to a tight black corset, her heavy breasts bobbled as she ran laughing and she didn't even bother to close the door,

"Hey baby" Dad rolled along the landing after her, completely naked his fully erect penis bobbing obscenely against his stomach as he ran.

"Gimme some of that there pussy juice darlin"

It was now or never, I wanted out and I wanted out now!

Ignoring the pain in my back, I grabbed Ginny and we ran silently upstairs, Ginny ran into her room while I went into their bedroom, dad's work jeans were on the floor and it took less than a second to take his bulging wallet before replacing the jeans and running silently into my own room.

I packed a big shoulder bag with enough clothes to last me a week, I figured if after a week I hadn't made any progress I was gonna do a robbery and if I got lifted, well so what? It sure couldn't be any worse than what I had now!

I risked taking a peek out towards the bathroom and wished that I hadn't, dad was lying on the floor and mum was standing over him, her steaming hot urine gushing down onto his prick. Opposite me Ginny was looking out too and grimaced at the sight of mum's thick, sperm matted pubic hair as she sank down onto his erection.

She giggled and ran past us both into their bedroom closely followed by dad, we only watched long enough to see her scrambling on top of him and his prick jutting up into her still dripping cunt, then we ran silently past their room and downstairs out of the door, pausing only in the kitchen to take what food we could carry with us.

It was less than a mile to where the long gleaming railway line snaked past the boundary of dad's property, the heavy, straining locos were slow on the long incline as they passed, so I picked out a flat bed carrying long sheets of steel, stepped up easily onto the low running board and hauled Ginny up after me.

She was laughing and excited and hugged me as we stood on the swaying wagon,

"We done it Larry" she cried excitedly, "Fuck 'em, we've gone and fucking done it!"

"Yeah" I said somewhat uncertainly, "We've done it, there ain't no going back Ginny"

"I ain't bothered Larry, I know you ain't gonna let nothing happen to me"

I opened dad's wallet and Ginny whistled when she saw all the money there,

"Jesus Larry" she gasped, "We're fucking rich"

We weren't exactly rich, there was a few dollars over three hundred, but it would see us through the next few days, I made a little corner for us next to the steel where we could sleep and pulled her into my arms,

"Try to get some sleep princess" I told her and she smiled up at me gratefully,

"Is my ass really better than hers?"

"It's beautiful baby" I told her and she went to sleep with a smile on her pretty little face,

It was just beginning to get light when I awoke bursting for a piss, so I eased away from her and knelt over the side to take a leak,

"Watcha doing?" came from behind me and she giggled when I told her,

"I need to take one too Larry, how we gonna do it?"

I'd been expecting that, but I really didn't know how she was going to manage it,

"You'll have to go on the floor princess" I told her, but she shook her head,

"No I ain't doing that, we don't know how long we gonna be here"

I zipped myself up and turned round in time to see her stepping out of her panties,

"Just hold my hands Larry" she said and stuck her cute little butt out over the side, her skirt blew out in the wind and she giggled as she relieved herself, her flow spraying out in a long, wide stream behind her.

I tried to look away as she pulled her panties back on, but I couldn't help peeking and actually caught a brief glimpse of a pretty little slit surrounded by a sparse covering of blonde hair.

I knew she'd seen me looking but she grinned shyly as we settled down again in our corner,

"I don't mind Larry" she whispered, "It's kinda nice that you want to look at me"

"Hell Ginny" I said feeling caught out that she knew I'd looked, "Any guy would like to look at you, you're a pretty little girl"

"I ain't so little any more" she said with all the indignation she could muster and I had to admit that she probably wasn't!

We spent the whole of the day on the train and ate most of our food before it slowed down just after dusk to take another long incline, we could see a goods yard ahead as it began to pick up speed again for the long roll down into the sprawling city below us,

"Time to leave Ginny" I said and gathered up our few belongings, I held her hand as she stepped down onto the step and looked up at me full of trepidation,

"Jump" I yelled and let go of her hand, she squealed and leapt backwards landing in the short grass in a flurry of arms, legs and hair, I let go too and landed about ten yards away gasping for breath because I'd hit an old tree stump and winded myself.

"Larry?" I heard her yell and I heard the panic in her voice but I couldn't answer her, I could hardly draw a breath.

She ran over to me and squatted beside me not caring that I was looking right up between her legs to where her panties were scrunched up in between her lovely little pussy lips,

"I'm, I'm, Jesus" I gasped as I finally drew in a very welcome breath, "That fucking hurt"

"There's an old shack just up there" she nodded towards a copse about a hundred yards away, "Can you make it?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.