Alpha - Cover

Alpha

by MadDog

Copyright© 2005 by MadDog

Erotica Sex Story: On planet Alpha, the sex drives of men and women are reversed from Earth men and women. Alpha women are interested in sex and Alpha men are interested in romance. This works out to the benefit of the men and women of both planets.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Orgy   Petting   Exhibitionism   .

Prologue: The Discovery

100 years in the future the monumental discovery that we had been waiting for decades has finally come true. We discovered extra-terrestrial life on another planet. For so long it had been the subject of TV shows like "Star Trek" that there are other alien forms of life throughout the galaxy, and now that dream has been realized. There was a similar human-like species on Alpha.

The discovery of life on Alpha became the single most newsworthy event in history. The news coverage of the first attack of the Persian Gulf War, or the death of Princess Diana paled in comparison to the coverage of this monumental discovery. It was the top story of every newspaper and TV channel for months. The entire TV schedule was abandoned during that time in favor of non-stop coverage of the discovery.

The Earth civilization had become a bit more technologically advanced over those 100 years. Again, a major theme of the "Star Trek" series was transporters. According to Einstein's Theory of Relativity, using the equation E=mc2, matter could be converted into energy and energy converted into matter. Using that principle it was possible to actually build a functioning transporter. A person would step on a transporter pad, where the entire mass of their body would be converted into energy. That energy was then "beamed" to another location. The transporter pad there would collect all that energy and reconstruct it back into matter, arranging the atoms of matter in the same position. There was a limited range for transporters of around 100 miles. After that distance, the energy beam starts to dissipate.

A side application of transporter technology was the ability to create gateways. A gateway is an improved version of a transporter. By linking the transporter stream to the subspace layer of space-time, the energy could travel at much farther distances and at much faster speeds than was possible using a regular transporter. It required an incredible amount of energy to create a gateway, but once created it required only as much energy to operate as a regular transporter.

Now that Alpha and Earth had become aware of the existence of each other, Earth decided to create gateways on Alpha to link the two planets' populations together. Alpha was about 1000 light years away, so the trip through a gateway took two minutes. They created a gateway in every major city, linking Earth to Alpha in thousands of different locations.


Chapter 1: Alan

Alan had been so frustrated when it came to dating. He had to jump through so many hoops to get a chance to go to bed with the women. He just wanted to stick his dick in their pussies, but women just were not built like that. No, they needed romance. Talking. "Getting to know each other first." Dates (which he of course was still expected pay for, the "woman equality movement" notwithstanding.) And all that just for the possibility that after one of those dates, usually at least ten, the woman might cozy up enough that he would get a night in bed with that woman.

When he got news of the discovery of life on Alpha, he was just as ecstatic as all the rest of them. He bought the newspapers and he was glued to the TV for hours on end every day. In college, he had been a "Trekkie" watching "Star Trek" every night with his friends. "Star Trek: The Next Generation" was his favorite among the five series.

Alan decided that he was going visit Alpha and see this new world. He took two weeks of vacation from his job, and packed his suitcase with clothes, money, and his Universal Translator. He paid the 100-credit charge to use the gateway. He walked through the gateway and stepped out into the city in Alpha.

The city looked about like what an Earth city would look like in the year 2000. Alpha was a bit less technologically advanced than Earth. They had computers, but they were very primitive compared to Earth. The people were driving around the city in what looked like a more streamlined version of a Honda Civic. They had not discovered fusion yet, but the cars were running on ethanol, and the computer system installed in the cars made them completely self-driving. You just inputted a destination into the computer and the car drove itself to the destination.

That was the first impression that he got of the city. The next impression came when he noticed the women. Most of the women were very attractive, and they dressed in dresses and skirts.

He rented a car and prepared to tour the city. He was pretty much touring the city aimlessly. He even set his computer to just drive him around on a random route. He would look around and if he saw a neat looking place, he would park there, walk around a bit, and then get back into his car.

As he was walking around in one store, one woman approached him and said, "Are you from Earth?"

"Yeah. I'm visiting here for two weeks. I'm Alan."

"Hi. I'm Rena. Have you been enjoying the city so far?"

"Yeah, it's pretty impressive. I've been looking around the city for most of the day, and so far it's pretty neat. I was just getting ready to go someplace for dinner after I was done looking around this store."

"Well, how would you like to go to dinner with me?"

A date! This woman was asking him on a date? "Yes, I would like that."

"I know this place close to here that makes a great Ignian Pasta. Let's go."

They went into the restaurant, and he ordered the Ignian Pasta. On Earth, they would have just replicated the dish, but Alpha didn't have replicators yet, so the food was cooked by hand.

They talked about themselves, their jobs, their families, their hobbies. As they talked, they realized that they did not really have much in common. The conversations were dull, boring, and shallow. The food was delicious, but it was a rather less-than-successful date. Not much chance of getting laid tonight, he thought.

What Alan didn't know was that Rena was having the exact same problems with the Alpha men. Alpha men were only interested in romance. All she wanted to do was take the man home, lay him down on the bed, and stick his cock into her pussy. Rena was not connecting with Alan and she was contemplating spending the night alone. But despite the awkwardness, she did notice a few signals. She was wearing a tight pink sweater and a black cloth miniskirt. She caught him taking brief glances at her chest and her nice smooth legs. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her nipples were visible. She had even given him a few panty shots, by looking behind her and letting her legs drift slightly apart while she was doing it. Men had never paid attention to her body, but here was this Earth man that did seem interested in looking at her body, so maybe there was still a possibility.

Alan got the check and drove Rena back to her house. As he pulled into her driveway, he again contemplated this failed date and he sat there wondering what would happen next. He was pleasantly surprised when she invited him inside.

Once inside, the awkwardness was again back. This was the moment of truth. What would happen? Would he just get a 'see ya, goodbye' or would something happen?

"Well, I had fun," she said.

"Yeah, I had fun too," he said.

And they stood there awkwardly. Rena looked at Alan's face, and that is where she saw the "big signal". He wasn't making any move to leave. He was just standing there and he was nervous. She could directly relate to this because she had experienced that same nervousness on her dates with men, as she wondered if she could go further. With that nervous expression, plus the attention he had paid to her body during the date, she decided that he was indeed interested.

She leaned into him and planted a gentle kiss on his lips. She heard him moan and felt him slide his arms around her waist and pull her in. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and they continued with their very passionate kiss. She felt the hardness in his pants. The guys that she had dated she had to move a bit slower with, but this guy was turned on by just this kiss. She felt his hands starting to drift down her waist. She decided to give him encouragement as she immediately put her hand on his ass, and started rubbing his ass.

Alan could hardly believe how well this was going. First a bad date, now a passionate kiss, and now a hand on his ass. He continued his journey, sliding his hand on her ass and rubbing her ass. He pulled her skirt up and was fondling the silky fabric of her panties, sliding his hand from one asscheek to another. She placed her hand on his hard cock and pulled his face into her chest as he felt the soft sweater fabric over her nice firm breasts. They spent several more minutes grabbing at each other's privates, each one giving absolutely no resistance.

The shirt came off. Then the sweater. Then the pants and skirt. Then the briefs and panties. It was a frenzy as they each removed each other's clothes. They embraced and again locked lips. With her hands wrapped around Alan, Rena walked to her bedroom pulling Alan along with her. She was ready to push him onto the bed when, again to her surprise, she instead found herself being pushed onto the bed. She had never had a man be this enthusiastic about initiating sex.

Alan climbed onto Rena and slid his hard cock into her pussy. He heard her squeal in delight at this penetration, and her arms and legs wrapped around him, and they then proceeded to clean each other's tonsils. Here he was in bed with this totally hot chick and she seemed to be such an eager participant. He pumped hard into her as she bucked back at him, both of them grunting, both of them totally into the experience. After several minutes of hard fucking, he climaxed and squirted his juice into her, but not until she had cum a few times herself.

They laid there for several minutes catching their breath, then climbed into bed and turned out the light.

Later on that night, as he was pressed up against this woman's body, he felt his dick returning to hardness. He began fondling her breasts and stroking her inner thighs and pussy. He heard her moaning as she was starting to wake up and become aroused. He pulled a leg to him and climbed back onto her. Again the squeal of delight came as he inserted himself into her. He fucked her hard for a few more minutes until he again squirted into her. He climbed off of her and fell back asleep.


Chapter 2: Joanne

Joanne had been so frustrated when it came to dating. She was pretty attractive and that was the problem. The guys he dated were only interested in one thing. They wanted to get her into bed. They weren't interested in romance.

She had had one frustrating date after another. After the date the man usually pressured her for sex. If she didn't sleep with the guy, then she usually would not get asked for another date. On the other hand, if she did sleep with the guy, then she might get more dates, but the dates would just end up the same way, the guy getting the sex that he wanted, and her not getting any affection in return. She was sick of the dating scene and was resigning herself to the fact that she would have to spend the rest of her life alone.

Joanne also decided that she would take a trip over to Alpha, to see what it was like over there. She took the vacation time off from work, packed her bags, and paid the 100-credit charge for the gateway.

As she looked out at the city and took in the scene, she saw all the details that Alan had seen. She saw the early-twenty-first-century buildings and the Honda-Civic-like cars. Then she looked at the people. The Alpha women were very beautiful, and the Alpha men... the men were gorgeous hunks. They all looked like Fabio, or Harrison Ford, or Jerry Seinfeld. She was standing in the midst of a bunch of beautiful men and women. How the hell is she going to be able to compete with that!

She was walking out to rent her car, and she heard, "Hi, are you from around here?"

"Not really. I'm from Earth, visiting this city for two weeks. I'm Joanne."

"I'm Ramos. How about I give you a tour of the city."

He was a very handsome man, with nice tight muscles, as if he worked at a construction company. "Yeah, I'd like that." He was probably only after one thing, but she could use the company, and she didn't really have to put out anyway.

They got into his car, and he began showing her around the city. They visited antique stores, malls, parks. She was fascinated by all of the sights and sounds of the city. She was having a great time with this guy. It certainly beat walking around alone all by herself. And this guy was being a complete gentleman to her. He was opening doors for her, giving her the "ladies first" routine, and when he was talking to her, he was looking AT HER FACE.

When the time came that they needed to eat dinner, she eagerly accepted the dinner invitation. They went to a nice restaurant, and he suggested to her that she try the Ignian Pasta. As they ate their meal, they talked about themselves, their jobs, their families, their hobbies. They found each other's conversations interesting, riveting, captivating, delightful. They were clearly enjoying each other's company. After the dinner, they took a nice long walk as the sun was beginning to set in the sky.

They drove to the hotel she was staying at, and they walked to her room. She had had such a wonderful time with him that day, that maybe she would sleep with him that night. At the door of her hotel room, she invited him inside.

"I had a really wonderful time today," she said, looking at him affectionately. She clearly expected that this would be the point at which he was going to make the move. She also knew that she would not be resisting his attempts.

Again, what Joanne didn't know is that Ramos had a different outlook at dating. He had been on so many dates where the only thing the woman wanted was to get into his pants. He didn't particularly get much enjoyment out of the sex with the women that he usually dated. Even though he did usually orgasm from the sex, it was rather weak and unfulfilling. He needed to connect with his heart to the woman, but all they wanted was to climb on top of him and give him a hard pounding fuck, using his cock as a dildo.

"Yeah, I had a wonderful time too. I'd like to see you again tomorrow. Here's my number." She was surprised that he was not making any attempt to initiate sex. After a quick kiss on the cheek, he left the room. Ramos was also equally surprised that he had not been put upon for sex.

The next day, Ramos had to work, so Joanne toured the city alone, and went out to dinner with him that night. The date was another smashing success, with interesting conversation, more gentlemanly behavior, and again Ramos not pressuring her for sex.

The next several dates were just as successful. Joanne was really falling for this guy. This guy was treating her like a real person, and not just a piece of meat. And he was delighted at how she was responding in such a positive way to all the romantic treatment. Ramos decided that this would be the night he would act.

When they got to her hotel room, she again invited her in. They again said their pleasantries about how they had such a wonderful time. Then the awkward moment came. He looked into her eyes, she looked into his eyes, and their eyes locked. They both slowly moved toward each other, and their lips met. They started with sweet tender kisses, which gradually became more passionate.

"You sure you want to do this? You don't have to if you don't want," he said.

"Oh god yes. Take me, take me please," she pleaded.

They tenderly and gently removed each other's clothes. When they were naked, he laid her onto the bed and gently slid his hard cock into her pussy. He pumped into her using smooth gentle strokes, paying attention to her responses and adjusting his method accordingly, giving full consideration to her enjoyment of the experience as well. This was not going to be some kind of a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am fuck. He was going to do it his way, the way he had wanted it with those other women. He continued pumping, gradually driving himself and her to higher levels of arousal. First a slow simmer, then a warm bubbling, and finally the arousal rose to a full boil. Soon he was pounding into her at full force and she was writhing in ecstasy. Finally he couldn't take it anymore and poured his love seed into her hot box.

They laid there a few minutes, basking in the afterglow of their hot passion. Finally they got into bed and cuddled in each other's arms as they drifted off to sweet dreams.


Chapter 3: Alan

The next day, after that night where Alan had slept with Rena, Alan continued his tourism of the city. He continued to see interesting landmarks and buildings. Since he definitely looked like a tourist - he was dressed in tourist clothes - he was approached by a woman that had him pegged as a visitor from Earth. After the usual small talk, the woman suggested that they eat dinner together on a date.

They went into the restaurant and were seated. Alan decided to try another Alpha dish. It looked kind of like a calzone stuffed with a different kind of meat. He talked some more about his tour of the city, although covertly he left out the part where he had spent the night with Rena. He didn't think she would take too kindly to him fucking a woman and then the very next day going out with a different woman. Again he didn't know this, but she would not have been offended by that confession. It would mean that he had had sex on his date, and it would indicate that there was the chance that she would get lucky on this date as well.

After the date, they arrived at her house, and she invited him inside. Again, the little awkward moment where they just stood there, but that moment went away instantly when she initiated a kiss. He didn't pull away and he went eagerly into the kiss. They were soon grabbing at each other's genitals. Clothes were coming off. Alan led her to the bedroom, pushed her onto the bed, slid his hard cock into her pussy, and fucked her hard in a bout of wild hot sex.

The next day, he met another woman and took her to bed. Over the several days, he met another woman. Then another. And another. Every night was spent with his hard cock sinking into a nice warm eager pussy. During those two weeks, he did not even need to rent a hotel room at all!

One day, as he was walking out of a mall, he saw a women carrying a large number of bags and struggling to get the bags into her car.

"Need some help with those bags?"

"Yeah, I could use some help. Thank you very much."

"I'm Alan. I'm visiting here from Earth for a couple weeks."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.