A Friend in Need - Cover

A Friend in Need

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Greg helps an old friend who really needs it. But when he offers his help he has no idea just how much this will change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

Mandy woke up the next morning trying to remember something. She was snuggling up against her lover's back when it hit her. They had invited Traci over for brunch at ten! She rolled over and saw that the clock read nine-fifteen. She roused Greg, and then hit the shower. She was getting dressed when Greg moved toward the bathroom. She heard the shower start and she headed down to start breakfast. She had been eating more since she was past the morning sickness phase and the doctor told her that she shouldn't gain too much. But she figured a good breakfast wouldn't hurt.

By the time Greg made his appearance in the kitchen, she had the bacon almost finished. He had a few sips of coffee then made the pancake batter. The first ones hit the griddle when the doorbell rang. Mandy went to answer it followed by a tired but smiling Traci.

He sat them both at the island and within a few minutes had served up plates of bacon, scrambled eggs and pancakes. Getting a plate of his own, he sat at the end while they all ate. When they had finished and their cups had been refilled, Mandy asked the young woman how her date had gone.

"It was fantastic. Jim picked me up and we went to that new place that serves Middle Eastern food. I had never had it before so Jim helped me decide. It was really good, but spicy. Then we went to see "The dialogue of mankind", at the Orpheus Theater. I enjoyed the actors and the material was interesting. Then we went to a little coffee shop and discussed the play. He talked intelligently and backed up his points. Even when we disagreed, we could discuss it and even enlighten each other. I'll tell you, that don't happen to me on dates.

"Then he took me home and when I was going to give him a simple goodnight kiss, it turned into one that curled my toes. Boy, that man knows how to kiss! I have never been turned on like that from just a kiss. After he left, I had to umm... take care of myself. Anyway, we are going out again on Friday."

Greg just chuckled at her enthusiasm. Mandy was telling her how great she thought it was that she had found someone who she enjoyed going out with.

"I really glad Greg suggested that I do the asking. Jim admitted that he was intimidated by my looks, but he settled down when he met the real me. It's just so great to finally get to enjoy a date and not have to fight off some goon's hands all night, or listen to them brag."

The two women decided that lounging in the sun was just the thing they needed. Mandy led their friend to the master bedroom to change while she slipped on her own bikini. Greg already had on a pair of cut off shorts, but he wasn't going to come out yet. There was an old sci-fi movie he wanted to watch.

When Greg's show was over, he decided to go and see if the ladies wanted anything. What he saw when he went out almost made him swallow his tongue. Traci's bikini was so tiny it was almost non-existent. The two triangles up top were barely big enough to cover her nipples and the one below clearly showed the sides of her nether lips. She was on her back and her breasts showed just enough side movement to prove that they were natural. Her stomach was firm with just a hint of the muscle beneath showing. Her long legs were shapely with no sign of any excess fat.

Mandy looked good enough to eat, as always. She had decided to forego her top and left it on the arm of the lounge. Her firm breasts glistened with the oil she had applied to them and her nipples were standing erect in the light breeze.

Neither one had noticed him, so when he felt like he could speak; he cleared his throat to get their attention. "Just wondering if you two would like something to drink?"

Both women looked over at him. Traci's gaze wandered down to his sizeable erection in his shorts, then caught herself and looked back up into his face. Mandy had seen where her friend's gaze had gone and was smiling with merriment. They both decided tea would be nice about now, so he hastily made a retreat to the kitchen.

By the time he brought their drinks out his cock was at half-mast. He studiously kept his eyes away from the tiny white bikini and his girlfriend's bare chest while he handed them their glasses. Then he sat in a chair opposite him.

After Traci had downed about half her glass, she looked over at Greg. "Thank you for the compliment. It's nice to know I'm attractive to someone without having them try and paw me."

Greg looked a bit sheepish. "Well, with two beautiful women very close to being naked, I'd have to be dead not to have a reaction like that. But you're right, you are too good a friend for me to have more than a passing thought or two about you."

"I thought as much about you, but it's nice to hear you say it. I haven't relaxed this much since I left home for college. No studies, no worries, and nobody pushing for something. I could get used to this."

Mandy spoke up at that. "You know you are welcome anytime you want to come over, Traci. At least as far as I am concerned."

Greg seconded the notion. "It's fine with me as well. You can use it as a 'safe house' of sorts, to get away if you want. You are always welcome."

Traci thanked them both and tried to tell them how much she appreciated the offer. What they didn't know is how much she really needed some escape. This year, her freshman at the college, had been very stressful for her. She had taken a full load of classes, and the sudden change from her sheltered high school life was drastic. She had made the change but it was hard. In addition, her roommate was bi and was constantly bringing home both men and women. She wasn't quiet about it either. It was becoming harder to be able to study specially with finals coming up. She had been using the library, but with the perverts running around, she never really felt safe.

Besides, she didn't really have many friends. The guys just seemed to want to get in her pants, and the other women were fearful of her looks. All in all, she was a very lonely woman. She had come to hate college life, so much so that she had considered quitting several times. There were nights that she would lie in her bed and sob in her loneliness and frustration.

That was why the simple offer from these two was so important to her. They genuinely liked her for the person she was. Mandy was not jealous of her or afraid that she would steal her boyfriend. Greg always treated her like a person and liked her for her personality and mind. He was aware of the way she looked, but he never made a move on her that way. Whenever she left from her tutoring sessions with Mandy, she always came away with the feeling of being relaxed and refreshed. It was like she was safe in being herself without the preconceived notions that always plagued those around her.

Traci had been thinking about all of this during the silence that had followed her acceptance of their offer. Greg happened to look over as a tear rolled out from under her sunglasses and made a wet trail down her cheek.

He immediately got Mandy's attention and pointed at Traci. She in turn got off her lounge and knelt down next to her friend. "What's wrong Traci? Did we do something to upset you?"

Traci sat up and tried to wipe away the tears. "No you haven't done anything wrong at all. I'm sorry for getting emotional. It's just that you two offering to let me come over anytime just made me feel so good."

When Greg said he didn't understand what she meant, she explained all the things she had been thinking and why it meant so much to her. By the time she was done talking, Greg had knelt down on the other side of her and was rubbing her arm to assure her they meant what they had said, and that they both considered her a special person and a good friend.

Mandy went further and leaned up and wrapped Traci in a big hug. That seemed to help as much as anything. When they finally let go, Traci gave them both a small smile. "I really didn't mean to get all emotional. I usually don't do things like that."

"There's nothing wrong with honest emotions," said Greg. Then he opened his arms in invitation and Traci leaned over willingly to accept a hug from him. When they separated, they moved into the house by unspoken agreement.

Traci ended up staying for dinner as well. They talked most of the evening and the topics were more personal than they had been before. Greg explained how he seemed to be living on his own at fourteen and some of the loneliness he had from that upbringing. Mandy shocked the older woman with the atmosphere she had been raised in. As Mandy would describe something, they could see the emotions of sympathy, anger, and incredulity pass over Traci's beautiful face.

For her part, she told of growing up with four brothers and being the middle child in a family that was just above poverty level. Her mother had seen that her daughter was a pretty child and had entered her in modeling contests. The money she made from the modeling went into the family budget and would often times pay for the clothes for her and her brothers for school. She had done well in school academically but felt outcast in the social scene. She had high hopes when she came to college that she would be able to fit in, but she had found more of the same attitudes. She had volunteered to tutor for the charter school because she got credit for it, but more for a chance to try and help others.

The heartfelt talk lasted late into the night. It was approaching midnight when Greg finally looked at the clock. Mandy suggested that Traci spend the night and she could get a good night's sleep. She would have plenty of time to get back to the dorm and change before her first class and be better for the rest. Traci didn't want to intrude, but when Greg chimed in that it was no intrusion, she decided to accept.

Mandy found one of her sleep shirts that would fit the taller girl. It did fit, but barely, just covering her ass cheeks. Greg appreciated the glimpse of panties he got but didn't say a word. They all headed for a quick shower, Greg and Mandy in the master bathroom and Traci using the one in hall bath. They called out goodnight and were soon snuggled down in their separate beds.

Greg and Mandy didn't make love that night in deference to their guest. Since she heard it all the time in the dorm, they wanted her to rest. Instead, they snuggled and talked for a few minutes before dropping off to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

The next morning, Greg was the first one up and half staggered into the bathroom. He was brushing his teeth when he heard Traci's voice as she said good morning to Mandy. At the same time, he realized his dilemma. In his half awake state, he had walked into the bathroom naked. Now with both women in the hall waiting in for their turn, he had to do something. He grabbed the biggest towel in the shelf and wrapped it around his waist. That at least would allow him some dignity. He opened the door and as he went across the hall, shouted "Next!" before closing the door behind him.

Mandy was almost dressed when he came in. She saw the towel and since his hair wasn't wet, she figured out what happened. She giggled at him as his face turned red, but he was soon sharing in the humor of the incident. She went on down to the kitchen to start her toast and juice for breakfast.

Greg was close behind and was spreading peanut butter on a bagel when Traci appeared. Mandy explained that during school, that breakfast was what ever you wanted to fix, so Traci helped herself to a bagel but instead of peanut butter, she spread cream cheese on it.

Traci commented that she hadn't slept that well in a long time, even though she usually didn't do well in strange places. Then she thanked them again and promised to see them on their scheduled Tuesday night. She headed out to her car and drove off to her first class of the day. Greg and Mandy were soon on their way as well, both feeling good about their older friend.

Greg was in the middle of finals for his junior year. Although he could have passed easily without even taking the finals, he was determined to keep his grades as high as possible. He had settled into the habit of having lunch with Olivia a couple times a week. At first, it was just her, but later on one or two of her friends would shyly come over waiting an invitation to sit. There were four at the table that day and the three girls were complaining about the difficulty of the finals when they all felt the presence of another person at the table. The girls looked up to see a beautiful young woman standing next to the table. Greg who was reading his calculus notes had not been paying attention until the conversation suddenly stopped.

He looked up to see Mandy standing there smiling down at him. He immediately stood up and gave her a quick hug and invited her to sit next to him. All the girls were staring, so he introduced them.

"Mandy, this is my friend Olivia, and her friends Beth, Cyndi, and Amber. Olivia is my lunch partner and the others come over once in a while to keep us company." The younger girls were blushing as he named them but Mandy was very friendly to them, greeting each in turn.

"What brings you by here? I'm glad to see you, but it was unexpected."

"The school closed because of a water main break. One of the other girls brought me over here and when I asked if I could stay and get a ride home with you, they said I could wait in the library or the office."

Lunchtime was coming to a close when Greg stood to walk Mandy to the library. Before they left, Mandy leaned over to Olivia and whispered loud enough for the other girls to hear, "You keep an eye on Greg. He's too good a man for us to share with just anyone, ya know." Then she winked at the sophomore, causing her to turn a lovely shade of red.

Greg gave her a mock scowl then returned her grin. They walked hand in hand to the library and he promised to come and get her as soon as the final test was done.

Finals days were short days at John Adams High. Each class was one hundred minutes instead of the usual sixty but they only had three finals each day. Tomorrow would be only one and then they were basically done for the year. Greg headed off to his calculus test, the last one of the day.

The teacher told the class that they could leave as soon as they were done with the test, so it was seventy minutes later that Greg hand in his papers and after waving at the teacher, walked out the door. He headed straight to the library. He paused to look in through the glass in the door and saw that Mandy had her sketchpad out and was drawing something in the room.

He entered quietly so he wouldn't disturb her and come up behind her to see her work. She had drawn the interior of the library, and where the desk was she had placed Miss Johnston, the librarian helping a student with a book. At a couple of the tables, she had students studying and looking through the shelves. In the time that he had been in the test, she had finished a wonderful sketch.

She finished the last bits of shading and turned to see Greg standing there. "That is fantastic, sweetheart. You captured the spirit of what the library should be. I knew you were good, but this is something else."

She blushed at his compliment. "I like to draw and my art instructor encouraged me to practice when I have the time. Since I knew you would be a while, I decided to try doing the room."

She packed up her things and with the sketchbook under her arm, they started to leave. As they passed the desk, Miss Johnson stopped them. She was a kindly older woman who endeared herself to all the students, so Greg was glad to stop and introduce Mandy to her.

She asked to see what Mandy had been sketching and when she showed her, Miss Johnson was enamored with it... She had the girl blushing with all the praise she was giving. Mandy asked if she would like to have it and Miss Johnson was delighted. Mandy carefully pulled out the page and signed and dated it. Then she handed it to the older woman who placed it on the back counter. She wished them a good afternoon and they headed out to his bike and then home.

Once at the house, Greg asked to see more of her sketches. He was very impressed with what he saw and he encouraged her to draw at any time she felt the desire. She started to say something a couple of times, and Greg told her to just say what she wanted.

"Well I need the practice of drawing human figures. Would you mind posing for me?"

Greg was flattered, but really didn't think he would be that good of a subject. Mandy thought different, and convinced him that she really did need the practice. He finally consented to be her model, and she got him posed with his arms crossed and leaning against the doorframe. She looked at him a moment and then came over and unbuttoned the shirt he had on. She arranged the front until it showed his stomach and pecs, and then got him back in position. She sat on a stool and started sketching, looking frequently between her subject and the paper.

When she started to work on his face, she asked for a smile. What he gave her was a look that showed his lust for her. She did a double take at his face and felt a surge of sexual energy go through her, but she put it on the back burner until she finished her sketch. When she called it finished, he came over to look. His face was burning but he admitted that she had captured him, and what's more she made the mood come alive. His gaze looked like he was practically smoking with desire of her. She laid her pad and pencils down and grabbed his face into a passionate kiss that lit his fuse.

Without breaking the kiss, he leaned down and picked her up, carrying her to the bedroom. They broke apart long enough to tear their clothes off, then they came together on the bed. They were both more than ready and she rolled him up on his back and slid herself down on him in one long stroke. She paused only long enough to look into his eyes before she started to move firmly up and down on him. This was one of the times she was not interested in taking her time. She was so hot she needed to be fucked and fucked now!

Greg was of the same mind. He thrust up in rhythm to her movements and they were soon pounding each other as their need for release heightened. Mandy went over first, slamming down on his cock and starting to shake in orgasm. Her climax triggered his and he pushed into her as far as he could, releasing his semen deep inside of her.

It had not lasted long but they were both worn out from the intensity. They lay in each other's arms just enjoying the afterglow.

Mandy was the first to move. She rose up on her arms and looked down at her lover. "Wow! That was really intense."

"You're not kidding. I had been thinking about that all afternoon and when you kissed me like that, I just got lost in the passion."

"When you gave me that look as you were posing, it just shot through me. I felt myself getting soaked the longer I worked. I just kept seeing the way you were looking at me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.