A Friend in Need - Cover

A Friend in Need

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Greg helps an old friend who really needs it. But when he offers his help he has no idea just how much this will change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

The embarrassment of the younger couple was apparent the next morning when Traci calmly asked Charlie to make sure to air the house out the next time Kathi stayed over. With the others laughing at their discomfort, they all had breakfast before Mandy left to pick up Jenni from Grandma and Grandpa's.

While she was gone, the trio told Charlie and Kathi about the honeymoon, leaving out all the sex they had, though the couple was strangely silent about what they had done. Mandy was walking in the door as Greg was coming to the part where they had invited Marie to stay. Charlie took the news that he would be losing the spare room to another person pretty well. The fact was, he was looking forward to living in the dorm as long as Kathi stayed at home. They had talked about moving in together, but had decided to wait until the next year to do that. That way they would be able to be sure that they really wanted to stay together. However the previous week made that wait more unnecessary.

Kathi was interested in Maria's coming to the States, and was asking questions about the girl and her history. Kathi was outgoing and friendly and looking forward to showing her all the sights and attractions the country had to offer.

"From what we know just from meeting her in the village, she will probably be just a little naive of all the differences that we have here," Mandy was saying. "Coming from a very small town, it may be a case of culture shock for her until she gets used to it."

"I can understand that," Charlie commented. "My first trip here was a shock from the little town we came from, even though we had cable and knew some things about the big city."

"Well, for a country bumpkin, you sure adapted fast," was Kathi's remark.

"I had a good teacher," he countered, putting his hand on her thigh.

Greg gave a laugh. "I don't think she would be wanting to learn the same things you taught Charlie," he said, giving Kathi a leering look.

Kathi turned bright red, but answered that she didn't have to teach Charlie anything; he already knew enough, and what he didn't, he improvised well. This brought another round of questions and good-natured teasing. Kathi admitted that she needed to get back to her own house and gathered up her clothing. She was gone by the time the rest had decided what they were going to do that day.

Charlie said all he really wanted to do was relax in his room. The girls decided to unpack and get the laundry done so they would all be ready for the next week. Greg went to work on the bills that had come in since they left, and to contact his Martial Arts coach and Sensei to arrange for times he could work out. They all went their separate ways, with Jenni 'helping' everyone by getting underfoot. Since they hadn't seen her in a week, all three of the adults made sure to spend a lot of time with her.

Maria arrived the day before freshman orientation. Greg and Mandy went to the airport to pick her up while Charlie and Traci moved Charlie's things out and cleaned the room for its new occupant. There had been a problem in Charlie's dorm, so he would be sleeping on the couch for a few days.

When Maria stepped off the plane, she had changed from when Greg and Mandy had first met her a couple of years before. The girl who had been at his Grandfather's villa over Christmas had been just blossoming into womanhood even at sixteen. She still had her baby fat then. Now she had matured into a striking young woman. She recognized the couple immediately though. She ran up to Greg giving him a hug that could have broken some ribs. Then Mandy got the same welcome.

"Thank you both so much for allowing me to stay with you," the young girl gushed. "My Aunt Teresa was so worried about me coming into a strange country. She was much relieved when you offered your home."

Charlie was pleasantly surprised when Maria came in with Mandy and Greg. From the description he had received from the others he was expecting a girl who was somewhat overweight and even a little plain. What he saw was a girl about five feet four inches, with beautiful black hair surrounding a warm face. Her dark eyes complimented her olive complexion, and as his eyes made their way down from her face, he decided that if she was overweight at all, it was all in the right places.

Traci went over and gave her a hug then introduced her to Charlie. He was still stunned, but quickly remembered his manners and welcomed her to America and told her he was happy to meet her.

When she replied, it was in heavily accented English, but he had no trouble understanding her. They all sat down and talked for a while. Maria told them about her trip, it being the first time she had been on a plane. She shared Traci's nervousness about flying, but had no problems with the connecting flights or the layover she had in New York.

The women took Maria to her bedroom so she could unpack and take a nap in preparation for their planned "Back to the Grind" party for that evening. It was a chance for their old friends from last year to get together, while letting some of the freshmen they knew get acquainted with the upperclassmen. It wouldn't be too much, just some meat on the grill, salads and chips along with cold beer, soda, and wine. None of their friends were in the drinking crowd, so there would be no problems in that area.

While Maria had been excited to be in America, she was also a bit shy with all the new people around her. She tried to sit on the edges of the group and just watch what was going on, but between her new housemates and Charlie, she wasn't allowed to hang back much. She soon realized that these people were not much different from the friends she had left in Italy. Everyone seemed to be interested in where she came from and in knowing all about her. When she said she was going to be studying communications, she found a couple of Greg's friends were on the same track, and they were soon giving her advice on which professors were the best, and what the classes were like. Even though she was used to drinking wine, she found herself downing more than usual, and along with the friendliness of the people, she was soon relaxed with the gathering.

She almost panicked when the others started going in to change to horse around in the pool. She quietly admitted that she didn't have a swimsuit to Mandy who immediately told her she could use one of hers. They went upstairs where Mandy put a few different bikinis on the bed and told her to choose. Maria picked the most modest of the bunch but admitted to Mandy that she still felt like she was naked.

Touching her arm, Mandy told her she didn't have to go swimming if she felt very uncomfortable, but Maria said that was willing to at least try. When she reappeared at the back deck, Greg gave her an appreciative glance and told her she looked very sexy. This caused her to blush even more, but it also made her smile.

While Maria had been changing, Kathi had shown up with her sister, Melissa. Charlie introduced the two young women and they hit it off immediately. Kathi was not going to let Maria sit out anything and grabbed her hand and headed to the pool with Charlie following, admiring the view of two very sexy butts barely concealed in lycra suits.

By the end of the evening, Maria was very comfortable with everyone she had met, and especially with Kathi and Charlie. The three of them sat talking until well after almost everyone else had left. When Kathi finally decided she needed to get home, she left with a promise to pick both Maria and Charlie up the next morning for the orientation. Maria insisted on helping clean up and put away the food, and the entire time she was helping Traci and Mandy, she talked about how great Kathi had been and how Kathi and Charlie made such a great couple.

When they were in bed that night, Greg wondered if they were beginning to see the start of another threesome between Maria, Kathi, and Charlie. The two women weren't sure, but admitted it might be a possibility. In deference to Maria, they were trying to be quiet during their lovemaking. Traci was a little loud as she had a massive orgasm with Greg behind her, pounding into her pussy enough to make her hips jiggle every time he shoved himself deep inside her. Adding to this, Mandy was lying beneath her and licking her clit. It really wasn't fair to expect Traci to keep quiet since they were double-teaming her.

In the other room, Maria was awake and hearing every moan and groan. Her Aunt Theresa had explained just what kind of relationship her housemates had. She understood the basics, and agreed that it wouldn't bother her. However, deep down it was confusing to a village girl raised in the shadow of the rules from the Roman Catholic Church which are much more strict in her Italian village. They said that everything Greg and the girls did were sinful, but she couldn't understand why the church felt that way. From the times she had seen them in Italy and what little time she had been with them in the US, she could tell they all really loved each other. Wasn't that the most important part?

But tonight, all thoughts of logic were out the door as she listened to Traci moan once again. The aching between her own legs was driving her crazy. She could feel the lips down there getting very wet and slick from her own secretions. Just like when she had kissed Armando behind the haystack. She became painfully aware that she knew hardly anything about what men and women did as far as sex was concerned. The only time her mother mentioned sex was to tell her that she had to wait until she was married and that she wouldn't like it, but she would have to do it for her husband. Any other questions she had for her mother were always cut off with the comment that she would have to confess to Father Canaldi if she kept thinking those thoughts. She finally fell asleep frustrated and confused.

The next morning Maria was embarrassed to even look at the others when they came in for breakfast. She felt guilty about overhearing them and even more about fantasizing about what was happening when she had heard those sounds.

The trio noticed of course, and after they had cleaned up the kitchen, invited Maria into the living room to find out what was bothering her. They all sat down with Greg in one of the chairs and Maria between the other two women.

"Maria, we are sorry you heard us last night, we just kinda got carried away," Traci started the conversation.

"Oh, no! Don't feel bad. This is your house, and you should be able to do what you want to do. It's... God, this is embarrassing... it's just that I got excited hearing all of the things you were saying. I was just so frustrated, and I'm embarrassed that I was imagining what you all were doing, even though I really don't understand what people do in bed." Then Maria smiled. "But it sure didn't sound like you were hurting or not enjoying it like my momma said would happen." She suddenly realized what she had said and bowed her head. They all could see the red on her skin creep clear up to her ears.

Mandy put her arm around the girl. "Don't be embarrassed. If you want to know something, just ask. None of us would ever make fun of you or think you are stupid, or anything like that. I know what it is like to not get any real education, since I didn't get any either growing up."

Maria looked over at Greg and got a scared look on her face. "Oh, I couldn't ever ask Greg anything. He's a man!"

Greg laughed. "Don't worry, Maria. You can ask me just about anything. Just be sure you want a real answer, because I'll tell you what I think."

Maria gave Greg a little grin, and then dropped her head. "I really don't know anything. The Church ran the school until I got into high school where I lived in the dorm. It was an all-girl school, and while there was talk about boys, none of us knew what things were really like. Maybe you can tell me what really happens and why it sounded like you were enjoying yourself so much."

This started a talk among them that lasted most of the afternoon and evening. Both Mandy and Traci were appalled at what little Maria knew. Especially when she revealed that she had never even masturbated.

"When I was just ten or eleven, I started to get an itch in my 'woman place, ' and when I rubbed it, it felt good. Then Momma caught me at it, whipped me with an olive branch switch, and made me confess to Father Canaldi. He told me I was sinning greatly against God and that I was allowing the Devil to invade my body. That if I did it again, I would probably go insane, and that my parents would have to put me away."

Traci couldn't believe that she had been told this. Not that she didn't believe Maria, but that someone would scare a child so badly, and be so wrong at the same time. Mandy told her lover that she had been told the same things, more or less and that the only way she found out they were wrong was when she saw some of the other girls who she knew were still doing it were not growing beards, or going blind.

Traci took the lead on this revelation of Maria's. "Playing with yourself is the safest form of sex you can have. You don't have to wait on your partner, you don't have to put up with a miserable date, and most of all, you can't get pregnant. The best advice I can give you is to ignore those old tales and just do what feels good to you."

By now, Maria was getting more excited with the talk they were having. "I feel all itchy there now. But I have no idea how to get started."

Traci put her hand on Maria's leg. "Every woman is different. I like to rub all over down there until I really start to feel hot, then I'll rub between my lips, gathering up my own lubrication. Then I circle around my clit until I'm almost ready to come, then I rub back and forth over the shaft. The head of my clit is too sensitive for direct contact with a finger, but it sure likes a tongue!"

"You mean you let someone touch you there with their tongue? Isn't that yucky? And what is your 'clit?'"

"No it's not 'yucky, ' as you put it. When you and your partner are worked up, your partner will probably find the smell and the taste of you down there very exciting." Maria looked over to where Greg was sitting and saw that he had a big smile on his face. Looking lower, to his crotch, she saw that he had a big bulge in his pants. Traci continued, "Your clit, or clitoris, which is the proper name for it, is the little spot at the top of your pussy that feels really intense and good when you touch it. It is what triggers your orgasms almost all of the time."

They continued on to other subjects then, but Maria had decided for herself that she was going to try and figure out just what they meant about having sex yourself.

Later on that night, Greg was once again going at it with Mandy this time. Maria heard them going at it, and taking Traci's advice, she started to rub the inside of her thighs, enjoying the tingling she was feeling. Her small breasts were feeling funny as well, so she ran her left hand under her nightshirt and found out that her feelings were intensified every time her hand brushed against her nipples.

Her breath stopped for a moment when her fingers trailed up between her lips outside of her panties. She slid the fingers of her right hand under the waist band of her panties, enjoying the feeling of her own fingers across her tummy as she explored farther into her own sexual depths. She was surprised at just how wet her inner lips had become. She had always tried to keep them dry, often going into the bathroom at night and wiping after she had been dreaming about some boy. Now she marveled at the natural nectar that came from inside her. She got some on her finger and brought it up to her nose. She had to agree with Traci that it really didn't smell bad, just sort of musky. She stuck her tongue out and licked that finger, noting that it really didn't have too much of a taste that she could tell.

She was soon too worked up to just be smelling and tasting, and she sent her hand deep into her panties once again. As she moved around, finding her opening like Traci had described, one finger touched her clit, which sent her into orbit. Now that she knew where it was and what it could do to her, she started working on it with a vengeance. She quickly found a rhythm that took her fingers down into her inner lips, gathering her essence, and then rubbing one finger on each side of her clit, she could enjoy the feelings that were still new to her.

Suddenly she felt something deep in her pelvis that she had never felt before. It felt like her whole being was being drawn just to that area. Suddenly, her first orgasm hit her like an express train, her body stiffening and then almost vibrating in response to the waves of sexual release that were washing over her. She thought she saw stars behind her closed eyelids and then suddenly she relaxed. A feeling of contentment and well being covered her and she lay there panting. What she didn't realize is that when her orgasm took her, she let out a sound that was a mixture between a deep groan and a scream.

Mandy heard it and pointed it out to her two lovers. They were just lying there in their own afterglow of orgasm, and they all smiled at each other when they heard those sounds coming from Maria's room. Greg commented that she seemed to take the lessons that Traci and Mandy had given her to heart.

Freshman orientation was always a mess, but Kathi, Charlie, and now Maria all at least had help navigating the maze. Charlie got his dorm assignment and moved his things from the Tolkin's household. Kathi was staying at home like her sister, but made sure she knew what room Charlie was in. Maria of course was going to stay with Greg and the women. She had taken a liking to Jenni and offered to baby-sit any time they wanted to do something, just the three of them.

Maria's sexual education started to expand as well. The first time that she saw Greg, Mandy and Traci in their bedroom while they were making love was an accident. She had drank way too much water that evening, and she'd had to relieve her bladder about an hour after they had all gone to bed. Coming back through the hall from the bathroom, she'd heard a noise and turned to see what it was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.