A Friend in Need - Cover

A Friend in Need

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Greg helps an old friend who really needs it. But when he offers his help he has no idea just how much this will change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

With their classes over for the summer, the trio was trying to decide just what to do with the free time they would have. There were summer jobs to consider and an offer to return to Italy to visit Greg's Grandfather.

Two weeks were blocked out when Traci's little brother, who was now sixteen, asked if he could come visit and check out the college. Traci asked her housemates and receiving a very positive response, called him to finalize plans. Charlie Broomfield arrived on the bus at noon and Mandy had gone with Traci to pick him up.

As the bus unloaded, Traci ran up to a tall, well-muscled young man with dark hair and the same eyes as his sister. The two embraced for a moment and then Traci pulled him over to meet Mandy.

"Mandy, this is my 'little' brother, Charlie." Charlie stretched out his hand to shake Mandy's. Mandy shifted Jenni from one arm to the other and then took the proffered hand. She felt that he was being careful not to hurt her with his grip as he smiled down at her. He was just a little shy about meeting new people since he was being very formal and not saying much while he collected his bag and followed the two women to the Monte Carlo.

On the way home, Charlie loosened up a little around Mandy as he told Traci all about what had been going on around their hometown since she had left. He brought his sister up on the happenings of her schoolmates, telling all the secrets that a small town had to offer.

Once at the house, they quickly settled Charlie into the spare room. He was impressed with the house, which was larger than the one they had grown up in. During the tour of the rest of the house, he noticed that there wasn't a room for his sister. He wisely kept his mouth shut about that, thinking that she would explain later.

Mandy suggested they have something delivered for dinner so they wouldn't have to interrupt the siblings getting reacquainted. They decided on Asian and waited for Greg to get home so he could say what he wanted. In the meantime, the conversations continued.

Charlie's mood darkened a bit when he started talking about what was happening in their family. "Mom still can't accept that Ricky did what he did. She has kept up blaming Dad and anyone else for Ricky's problem. I don't know, but I think that Dad is getting really fed up. If she keeps it up, he may split for good this time."

Traci took the news in stride. "I was afraid of this. They had been talking about splitting up last time I was there. Mom just can't accept the fact that Ricky got in with the wrong crowd and he wouldn't listen even when we all tried to tell him. I think it was his own fault, and while I still love him, I can't say he didn't deserve it."

"I think you were already gone, but Ricky and I had one heck of a fight about this. He couldn't accept that his younger brother would be right about anything. We ended up out in the yard beating on each other. Dad had to break us up. And we still haven't talked much since then."

"I can't imagine that," was Traci's reply. "You were always so laid back. In some ways, you remind me of Greg."

As she was talking, Greg had come in from practice and his normal workout. He had heard the last sentence and announced his arrival. "Like me huh? You have my condolences."

Mandy laughed as she got up and went to give her lover a kiss. "You know that is a good thing, sweetheart. Now come and meet Traci's brother."

Charlie had got up from his chair when Greg had entered and now he strode halfway across the room to shake hands with his host. "Nice to meet you. And thanks for letting me stay with you all for a couple of weeks. Traci is always saying how great you guys are in her letters and emails. I hope that I won't cramp you guys' style while I am here."

Returning the handshake, Greg looked over at Traci and raised his eyebrows. She shook her head to let him know that she hadn't explained the nature of their relationship. Greg quickly returned the smile and welcomed him to the household.

Traci thought she should explain how things were before they all went any farther. She motioned Charlie to sit down next to her on the couch. "There are some things that we probably need to discuss. You noticed, I'm sure, that I don't have my own bedroom. That's because I sleep with Greg and Mandy. I know it is not the normal relationship like you would find back home, but it really does work for us. I love both of them deeply and they feel the same way about me. I just wanted you to know."

Charlie sat a moment digesting what he had just heard. "You mean you... With just Greg or with Mandy too?"

"Yes, I have sex, really it is making love, with both of them."

"Wow. I don't know what to say. I did notice you didn't show me your room, but I didn't think too much about it. Don't get me wrong. If you are happy, then that is all that counts. It is just hard for me to get my head around my sister, who I idolized, is having sex. I always have had you on a pedestal. And wow, my sister is bisexual as well and is enjoying it!"

"Charlie, I'm really not bi except with Mandy. I have never found another woman who turns me on."

"Okay. I mean... Well, it is just kinda hard for me to picture... I mean I can picture it really easy, but it is going to take me a bit to get used to it." Then he turned toward where Greg was sitting. "You are one lucky son of a gun. Not just one babe in your bed, but two. It must be like living a fantasy."

Greg smiled at the young man's frustration. "If you look at it that way, I guess I do. But I just know that I love them both and they love me and each other the same way."

Traci gave her brother a friendly swat. "So you think your old sister is a babe, huh?"

"God, yes. Sis, you are the standard for sexy, as far as I am concerned. I couldn't admit it when I was younger, but I will now."

"Thanks, bro. I'm flattered," said Traci as she wrapped him in a hug.

Jenni got down from Greg's lap and toddled over to her Aunt Traci who picked her up and gave her a tickle. The little girl let out a squeal and a giggle, happy to have her aunt play their favorite game. Remembering dinner, Mandy got what Greg wanted and went to call in the order. Then she went into the kitchen to fix something for Jenni who didn't tolerate Asian food very well.

Charlie went upstairs for a quick shower before dinner. He had spent fifteen hours on a bus and felt a little dirty. While in the shower, he relieved the pressure in his balls from the thoughts of his sister having sex. He hadn't said it, but he had fantasized about Traci on a bed spread-eagle and gloriously naked. He had seen her changing clothes one time before she had her full figure and that had left him with images that if recalled, would cause an immediate erection. Now, he imagined his sister with Mandy and he shot off into the spray of the shower. He hurried up to finish, all the while thinking that he would have to take a lot of showers while he was here.

The evening went well, with Charlie reliving some of the more fun times from their childhood. He also learned how Mandy and Greg had come together and some of the things they had done since.

That night, Charlie stroked himself off once again thinking about what might be happening in the room up the hall. There weren't any noises to spark his thinking but his imagination was taking over. After he cleaned up, he lay there thinking about how his perceptions had changed over the course of one night. He saw how much his sister loved the other two and how in turn, they loved her. He and Greg had hit it off really well. They had several interests in common and planned to do some things together during his visit.

He even liked little Jenni. She had come up to him before bedtime carrying a book. He gladly took the book as she had pulled herself up on his lap. She sat there very quietly while he read the story and then surprised him with a hug and a thank you. It had made him feel really good to make her that happy with just a little time.

As he drifted off to sleep, he though about how much different this was from the constant fighting that was happening at home. He planned on enjoying this vacation to its utmost.

Charlie got up and came into the kitchen the next morning to find Mandy cooking breakfast for Greg and Jenni. That meant that the water running must have been his sister in the shower. He sat at the breakfast table and Greg handed him a cup and the coffee pot. He gratefully took both and added the amount of sugar and cream he preferred to the cup.

After a few sips, Mandy brought over a plate of scrambled eggs, sausage and toast. Following Greg's lead, he took a good-sized plateful and dug in. Traci came down a few minutes later and helped herself to the offerings.

When they had finished, Greg cleared the table and started the dishwasher. Traci explained that they had all come to the agreement that when one person cooked, another would clean up. They all took turns so no one person was stuck doing the work.

"Well, while I am here, I sure don't mind helping out. I am not going to guarantee my cooking though."

Mandy smiled over at Charlie. "I can help you with that. Your sister is a great cook too, so I'm sure you could get some tips from her."

"That would be great! I hate to say it but Mom's cooking leaves something to be desired and after next year, I really need to know how to cook if I am going to be out on my own."

Traci was going to spend the morning showing Charlie around the city and the campus. Then they all were going to meet in the park for a picnic lunch. Mandy had promised to do an art class for the Boys and Girls club and Greg had weight training.

Charlie was impressed with the college. The course catalogue contained all the classes he wanted and he liked the way the place looked. Besides, he had someone here that could show him the ropes. They stopped at the gym and said hello to Greg just as he was finishing his training for the day. They hung around while Greg grabbed a shower and then all three headed for the park.

Mandy and Jenni were waiting for them at their favorite spot by the playground. Mandy had stopped at the Deli where Greg knew the owners. She came away with a picnic lunch of pre-made sandwiches and potato salad. It was all spread out on a blanket along with plates and utensils. Jenni was playing in the rings that formed a tunnel. She would crawl as fast as she could through and then play peek-a-boo at the other end. She reluctantly came over to eat, eager to get back to more important things, like the slide and swings.

They were finishing up and Mandy had just pulled out her ever-present sketchpad when Melissa Smith came walking through the park with her little sister. They stopped for a few minutes to chat about making it through the year. The trio knew Kathi from when Melissa would come over to their house, but Charlie was shocked. Kathi looked like a younger version of her sister, which meant that she was a knockout. She was also very bubbly and outgoing, happy about just about everything.

After the introductions, the four older ones were discussing college and summer plans while the two younger ones were starting their own tentative conversation. At least it was tentative from Charlie's side. Kathi, as soon as she learned that he was from out of town, was busy telling him all about the things that were available in town to keep people their age entertained. By the time Melissa and Kathi went on to where they had been headed, Kathi had talked Charlie into going out that night to one of the teen nights at a local nightclub.

Charlie was nervous about the evening. He had never had a girl ask him out before and he had only dated a few girls in his hometown. But he was excited. Kathi was the type of girl that he would have loved to take out back at home but was always too afraid to ask. Now he had a date in a strange town, asked out by a very sexy and beautiful girl. As soon as they made it home, he went up to shower and shave. He was waiting when Kathi showed up to the house. He told his sister he would be back sometime late and headed out the door.

As soon as he got in the passenger's seat, he handed Kathi a single red rose that he had picked up at the florist. She was excited about getting a flower and pulled him over for a kiss that sent tingles to his toes, as well as other places. She buckled up and put the car in gear, heading for one of the teen hangouts.

On the way to the nightclub, Kathi gave him a running commentary about all the people that were bound to be there as she whipped through the traffic. He did ask how she got such a great car at only sixteen. Giggling, she admitted that her sister had let her use her car. There was no way she would have been able to afford an RX-7 much less getting her parents to allow her to have one.

By then, they had made it to the nightclub. Charlie had noticed how she was dressed, but he got the full effect when she got out and stood up for the first time. She was wearing a red mini that barely covered her ass and a contrasting tank top that emphasized her ample bust while leaving her flat, firm belly exposed. He had to concentrate in order to keep from getting a hardon from the reaction she had on him.

Over her objections, Charlie paid the cover for both of them and they wandered into the crowd. Kathi wanted to dance immediately, and pulled him into the middle of the floor. From then on, the rest of the time there was a blur. Dancing, meeting other teens that Kathi knew (and she seemed to know everyone), as well as several trips to the bar for soda just merged together.

It was well after ten when Kathi asked if he was ready to leave. He was kind of surprised that she suddenly wanted to leave her friends, but he told her that he was cool with whatever she wanted. As they walked back to the car, he noticed how flushed her face was and how carefully she was walking. When they got back to the car, he asked if she was all right.

Kathi thought for a moment before answering. "I'm not sure how to say this, but dancing like that causes me to get 'excited', if you catch my drift."

Charlie grinned at her. "I understand just what you mean. Just watching you move out there did the same thing to me."

"Yeah, I kinda noticed. I felt something when I backed into you a few times."

"I'm sorry about that. I was trying to hide it so I wouldn't make you think I was a perv or something."

"Don't worry about it. It is flattering actually."

He reached over and took her hand in his, feeling a shock as they came in contact. "If you want to make it an early night, I can understand."

Kathi gave him a smoky smile, her eyes filled with lust. "I normally would, but I'm enjoying being with you so much that I don't want it to end."

Charlie said something then that he never would have normally if he had been thinking straight. "If you know a place where we could be alone, I would be happy to help you out with your problem. I mean, I'm not asking you to have sex with me, but I would love to be able to help you get off."

She thought for a couple of seconds. "No sex?"

"No, I'm not trying to get you to do it."

"'Cause I don't want you to think I'm the kind of girl that will do it with just anyone, especially on the first date."

"I wouldn't think that. You are a fantastic girl and I wouldn't try and mess up that way."

"Okay." Kathi started the little sports car and headed it toward the north end of town. It didn't take long until they were past the city lights and into a wooded area that surrounded a small lake. She slipped the car through a faint break in the bushes and came to a stop in a small clearing.

As soon as she had the car shut off, she unlatched her seatbelt and attacked Charlie. She latched onto his mouth with hers running her tongue into his mouth. As soon as he recovered from the surprise, he was a willing participant, exploring her lips and mouth while his tongue wrestled with hers. His hands went to her ass first caressing over the skirt and then under it where he felt the string of her thong.

When they finally came up for air, she asked in a breathless voice just what he had in mind. In reply, he slipped open the passenger door and slid himself out leaving her sitting in the seat with her legs hanging out the door. Sitting on the ground, he reached out and started caressing her thighs from her knees up to where they connected to her torso. He avoided her pussy at first rubbing as far up as the skirt would allow. Kathi was moaning by then and every time he would get near her pelvis, she would involuntary raise it up looking for more direct attention.

In a flash of sanity, he opened his pants and shorts to allow his cock to spring free into the night air. He was so excited that he was afraid that he would come and didn't want to have the evidence all over the front of his pants. He was as hard as he could ever remember being and the scent coming from under Kathi's skirt made it even harder.

He had planned to get her off with just his hands like he had done for a couple of girls back home, but the scent and the sight of her red thong soaked with her juices made him change his mind.

He started making trails across her thighs with his tongue. He loved the feel of her soft skin against his tongue as he made his way up. When he got to the juncture of her thighs, he used one of his fingers to slip the thin material to one side exposing her bare pussy lips. They were glistening with her moisture and the smell that had been driving him on was much stronger.

He had never had a chance to eat a girl before, but he had fingered a few so he knew where things were. Anxious to taste what he had smelled, he ran his tongue from her entrance to the tip of her clit. Kathi gave out a loud groan as she tried to thrust her pussy into his face. After that, he got down to the business of getting her off. He was going on her reaction to his movements, doing what made her react the most. He finally zeroed in on her clit while moving first one and then two fingers deep into her channel. He felt a rougher patch inside her vagina and concentrated on stroking that area while he put her clit into his mouth and sucked, rubbing lightly along her clit with his tongue.

Kathi's movements lost all their rhythm as she paused and then almost yelled out her orgasm as it roared through her body tingling every nerve ending she had. Charlie was afraid that she was having convulsions the way her body was flopping and he was having trouble keeping his mouth in contact with her.

She finally gave a feeble push against his head to let him know she was now too sensitive to continue. He pulled back and eased his fingers out of her passage, which caused her to shudder in an aftershock.

Charlie leaned back from his labors to relieve the muscles in his back. It was then that he realized that he had come during Kathi's orgasm. He was buttoning up when Kathi raised her head looking at him.

"Sorry, but I went off as you were having your orgasm." He was very embarassed about it.

"That is so cool that you were so into me that it got you off too." She told him. That she wasn't put off by what had happened did a lot to restore his ego. "My God, where did you learn to do that? I have gotten off before, but that was the best ever."

"I was just going on what you seemed to like. I know I promised no penetration, but I didn't figure fingers would count."

"Well, whatever you did was more than enough. I still feel all shaky inside." Then she gave a giggle. "Now do you want me to do you?"

"I've already got off and I didn't do what I did just to get something in return. I just saw a very sexy and beautiful girl who was very horny and I wanted to help. Besides, I enjoyed it as much as you did."

Kathi then pulled herself out of the car seat and stood, letting her skirt fall back over her pussy. She then reached up under her skirt and removed her thong, handing it to Charlie "For a souvenir." They made themselves presentable and then Kathi backed out of the clearing and headed back to town.

She dropped him off at Greg and Mandy's and after a couple of quick kisses, he headed in. Kathi drove home very satisfied and looking forward to another night with this new guy. Later in her own bed, she relived what she had felt earlier. Her hands went to her crotch and under the panties she had on. She used her fingers to achieve another orgasm, but it was nowhere near the intensity of the one she experienced with Charlie's help. She finally drifted off into an exhausted slumber.

Charlie had walked into his sister's house to find the three of them sitting up watching a movie. Traci came over to give him a hug and pulled back looking at him strangely. Even though she didn't say anything, he realized that she must have smelled Kathi's essence on his face. Traci just gave him a knowing smile and whispered in his ear, "I hope she enjoyed it." Charlie just nodded as he turned beet red. Then, he excused himself to go on to bed.

When Traci joined her lovers in bed a little later, she told them what she had smelled and Charlie's reaction to what she said. Greg imitated what they figured had happened first on Mandy and then on Traci. Both women enjoyed what their lover was doing, and forgetting that they had a guest, they both were vocal about their enjoyment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.