A Friend in Need - Cover

A Friend in Need

Copyright© 2005 by Heathen57

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Greg helps an old friend who really needs it. But when he offers his help he has no idea just how much this will change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

Greg was waiting at the house for his father to arrive. He wondered if his dad was as nervous as he was right then. Deep down, he respected and even loved his father, but in his everyday life, his father was more of a stranger than even his mother had been before she came back into their lives.

Ted Tolkin arrived in front of his former house shortly before noon. He left his bags in the back of the rental car, not sure if he would be staying even though Heather had assured him that he would be more than welcome.

He made it about halfway to the front door when it opened... A young man that was about his height but more muscled stood in the opening. He hadn't been home for almost two years, and even though this had to be his son, he had certainly changed.

Greg stood just inside the threshold, waiting for some reaction. After his father walked up the sidewalk to the front door, he offered his hand, which Ted took and shook warmly, smiling at him. "It's great to see you, Dad."

Ted relaxed at that moment. His son didn't seem to be resentful, at least not openly. He went willingly when Greg brought him into the living room. The house was familiar, but there were personal touches that could only have been the work of Greg or his girlfriend. He felt that he was more of a guest now, and it was then that he realized that his son had become an adult and this was now his son's place, not his. This thought startled him. It was one thing to propose giving Greg the house and quite another to see it in person. He had to admit that Greg was doing a great job from what he could see.

They fell into a comfortable companionship even though Greg still felt some tension between him and his father. This tension dropped considerably after Mandy brought Jenni down from her nap. Ted Tolkin accepted the fact that Mandy and Jenni were a major part of his son's life and treated them as such. He knew that Jenni wasn't Greg's biological child of course, but after observing how his son interacted with the infant, he couldn't help commenting.

"Even though I know better Greg, watching you with Jenni, she might as well be yours."

"Dad, Jenni is a joy to have around. I didn't think I wanted a child around for several years, but I could never imagine being without her." As Greg was telling his father this, Jenni was cooing and grinning as she was suspended above him. Then she extended both arms toward him and spoke the word "Da".

Mandy had come back into the room just in time to hear her daughter and she turned to stare open-mouthed at Greg. "Did she just say what I think she said?"

The stunned and proud expression on Greg's face told her that she was right in what she heard. They all referred to Greg, as 'Daddy' when talking to Jenni, just like Mandy was 'Mommy' and Traci was 'Auntie T'. But this was the first time the little girl had formed the word.

"Sounds like she has figured out who to wrap around her little finger and just how to do it." Ted gave his son a grin.

Greg gave a chuckle. "Guess so, but I sure don't mind. She is a sweetheart."

"I hate to ask this but are there any problems with the father? I mean does he have any interest in seeing her?"

Mandy answered. "I don't think we will hear much out of him. He raped another girl and she reported it. After that, there were several of us that came forward and told our stories. The DA says he is going to charge him as a serial rapist, which carries a much tougher penalty."

"He's agreed to sign over any custody rights," added Greg. "As soon as it's possible after we get married, I'll be adopting Jenni. That is just a formality since it seems she is mine in all but blood anyway."

Ted nodded his understanding without saying anything else about his son's living arrangements. Secretly, he knew he should be against Greg living with any woman at his age, much less two. But he had to admit that Heather was right in saying that Greg was definitely not a normal teenage boy. He had a better head on his shoulders than many of the young men the company sent to him and they were older by several years. When he talked to his wife about their son, the change that she insisted had taken place seemed impossible... Yet, the proof was right in front of him, playing with a child that he knew was not his by blood. Greg loved Jenni in a way he had never learned.

Ted's musings were interrupted when the front door opened and an absolutely gorgeous redhead came in. She was dressed in a very professional manner, but the clothes couldn't hide the near perfect figure. She waved to her housemates and went to the edge of the couch to drop her coordinated blazer on the arm.

Traci shook hands as she was introduced to Ted who was completely speechless. She gave an embarrassed chuckle and turned to leave. She wanted to get out of her work clothes and into something that was more comfortable.

As soon as she was out of the room, Greg looked over at his dad with a grin. "You can stop drooling, Dad. You're going to embarrass her."

Ted did shut his mouth and gave himself a little shake. "I'm sorry about that. She just caught me off guard. I knew you guys had a housemate of course, but I had no idea she looked like that. Frankly, I think I should be jealous of my own son. Living under the same roof with two beautiful women. You are living every man's fantasy."

"You are more right than you know, Dad. Traci not only shares our house, but our bed. We all decided, together, that she was welcome for as long as she wants. We both love her dearly, and she feels the same."

Ted was really confused now. He had heard of such things, of course. But he had never heard of them working out; at least not as well as this one seemed to be doing. And of course, the thought of either one of the beauties naked and aroused was cause for him to feel his erection building. Both of them together were almost more than his libido could take.

Traci reappeared several minutes later, her hair still damp from a quick shower and her face clear of the makeup artist's efforts. In addition to the social work this summer, she also had succumbed to everyone's prodding and started modeling once in a while. The extra money was great since her brother was still draining her parents with appeals. However, the sessions always left her exhausted. She eased herself into the recliner and propped her feet up.

Traci's friendly personality soon had overcome Ted's nervousness and he was telling them about working out in the jungles of the world. As a structural engineer, he was responsible for the projects that he had designed. He had worked well with the local governments and his company had more or less given him the Asian subsidiary. He had turned it into a very profitable part of the company with a reputation for honesty and being able to pull off what they stated they could do.

What he didn't say at the time was that while he had earned much in his profession, being around Greg and his 'family' this afternoon showed him just how much he had missed out on in his personal life.

Ted suggested that he take them all out to a nice dinner, but Greg asked if they could go the next night. Mandy had been anxious to make an impression and had a slow-cooked roast and all the fixings almost ready to come out of the oven. Ted said that would be great since he had been enjoying the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen.

The meal was superb even by Mandy's high standards. The roast would almost fall apart, the vegetables were still crisp and the potatoes had just a light crust to them. Ted didn't cook very much for himself and this was the first real home cooked meal he had eaten in a couple of years. He had taken seconds on everything, and complimented Mandy several times on her prowess in the kitchen. She even blushed when he offered to have her move back with him as his personal chef.

After dinner, the women sent the two men out to the back deck for some private time while they cleaned up. Greg and Ted took up positions in a couple of lounge chairs, the rest of the wine from dinner between them. Ted lit up an imported cigar as well. "This is one of the few vices I take time for, and then only after a particularly satisfying meal."

Now that they were alone, father and son got down to some serious conversation. Ted started out by trying to apologize for not being around like he should have been. Greg pretty well told him the same thing he had told his mother. They couldn't change what was in the past, but if he wanted to go from this point on, he would like to have at least some kind of relationship.

"Greg, just watching you today with Mandy and Jenni, I could see something that I missed out on all these years. I don't know how you manage to have it. Lord knows it doesn't come from your mother and me, but you have a devotion to your family that goes beyond what I would have any right to expect."

"Well, I just consider myself lucky to have someone like Mandy and Traci as well love me. When I was growing up, I knew you guys loved me somehow. But I really missed not having the affection. With Mandy in kind of the same situation growing up, we found that we could shower that affection on each other and it would be returned. Since we both know what it is like without that, we work hard at making sure we don't neglect each other."

"And Traci fits in how?" asked Ted.

Greg smiled. "Traci was lonely and tired of trying to have friends only to have them only want her for her beauty or her body. The guys were trying to get in her pants, and the girls would mostly stab her in the back, or try and get her in bed as well. We became friends because we didn't do that to her. She felt safe and could relax with us. Eventually, we all realized that we loved each other and there was no jealousy. Both women are straight except with each other. Most important, it goes far beyond just sex for us. We each care deeply for the others as people. For who they are on the inside."

Ted thought on this while he finished his cigar. He had to admit that Greg was on the right track for happiness. He knew he had personally missed out and was glad his son wouldn't. No matter what else he did, Greg would always have that companionship.

Traci came out with a cup of tea, saying Mandy would be out in a minute so Jenni could collect goodnight kisses. Changed and in her sleepers, the little girl was passed between the adults, collecting kisses, hugs and tickles. In return, she gave them all smiles and giggles and to Greg's delight, calling him 'Da' again. She had said Ma for a while now but this was a new word for her and they could see she was enjoying its use. Ted took his turn, still not really sure of what he was doing, but Jenni had him acting like a fool for her before Mandy retrieved her and took her to bed.

With the little one asleep, Mandy joined the rest on the deck. It was then that Ted explained his sudden trip back to the states. He had almost finished supervising the construction of a bridge when there was a local uprising. He and his crew had experienced things like this before and they just moved back until things quieted down. However instead of that, the uprising grew into a revolution against the current government. And that meant anything the government was involved with. They were all relaxing in the company base compound one evening when there was a huge explosion. It wasn't long before the compound was attacked and overrun by insurgents. The men on his crew had scrambled for their weapons and those that were close enough fled into the jungle.

Ted had sent out a distress call when the attack started and within moments, there were a couple of helicopters firing on the attackers causing them to scatter. One of the choppers set down and dropped off a half dozen soldiers. He and a few of his supervisors that were still alive were lifted to safety. At the embassy, he was told that the uprising had not been considered dangerous until they had got his call. They were told that they should evacuate until things settled down. The company's home office agreed and recalled everyone that was left.

"I was offered the Middle East office, but I told them that I wouldn't decide until I had taken some time off. They owe me over six months in accrued down time, so I am taking some of it. I am having some trouble dealing with the deaths of my men who I worked so closely with. I still see their faces as they lay where they fell. I did time in the Army, but I never saw death up close until a couple weeks ago. I'm not sure the money is worth it anymore."

Hearing how upset his voice sounded, Mandy went over and gave Ted a big hug. "That had to be more horrible than I could ever imagine. Did they have families?"

"Most of them did. The company, along with the military since we worked closely with them, did the notifications, but I have spent the last two weeks visiting with each family and offering my condolences. It was the least I could do. They didn't just work for me, we were kind of a family out there."

Ted's voice was close to cracking with emotion so Mandy continued to hold onto him while Traci disappeared for a moment only to reappear with a glass of Scotch, which she handed to him. Ted thanked her and took a big swallow. He grimaced as the liquor went down his throat. He waited just a moment before he finished the glass.

He kept his hand on her back as Mandy sat back. He looked at them all for a moment. "I really didn't understand what having a family was other than something you were supposed to have. After being around you all just for the day, I think I know just what makes a family. It's not who they are, but how the people involved interact that's important. You guys are not in any way what is considered a "normal" family, but you have more love and understanding than any ten families that are the norm. And I would give anything to be a part of what you have.

Greg looked over at his father. "Dad, you have always had that kind of family if you had taken the time to look around and see it. You and Mom both were so busy trying to get ahead - to provide for your family - that you forgot what you were working for. Maybe it is time for you to step back and really examine your true priorities."

Ted looked at his son in amazement. His tone had not been vengeful or accusing, but the word bit deep, going to the heart of the matter. And what really hurt was that Ted knew his son's statements were true.

He hung his head down as he thought about it. When he looked up at his son, there was a definite sadness in his eyes. "How did you get so much wiser than your parents? Heather said that you've grown up, but I had no idea just how much."

Greg's voice now carried a hint of sadness and resignation as he answered his father. "Honestly, I've had a long time to figure things out. For a long time, I resented you and Mom both for all but abandoning me. I always seemed to be a far second on your list of priorities. And, there was a time when I hated you both for that. But after talking to Mom, I realized that it really wasn't intentional and I rethought my anger.

"Like I told Mom before, we can't change what has already happened. But I would like to go onward from here. We can start to get to know one another and see what comes from that. If you want to, that is."

"Greg, I think I would really like that." Mandy reached over then and gave Ted a kiss on the cheek. He gave a chuckle and got a giggle from her in return. Father and son shook hands, which turned into a hug and a thump on the back. Both women were misty-eyed to see them reunited.

There was a round of hugs and a few tears, and then the group moved inside. They talked a little more and after a while, they all headed for their respective rooms. The women told Greg that they were happy to have his father here and they really liked him as a person. Greg had to agree. He and his dad had talked more that day than they had in the previous five years. Ted had always been so focused on work that he hadn't taken time for anything else. This was a different man from the one Greg thought he knew. He was sure he liked this one much better.

The next morning Mandy was the first one out of their bed, tending to Jenni. She went into Jenni's room and changed her. Afterwords, she headed down to the kitchen to start coffee and some breakfast.

She entered the kitchen to see Ted sitting at the counter. He already had the coffee done and was enjoying a cup while reading the paper. He explained that he still wasn't on local time and this was late for him.

Mandy got him to keep Jenni occupied while she got the little girl's cereal and fruit ready. She was eating strained food now and was growing like crazy. There were times when more food ended up on the outside than in, but it was a good time all the same.

Mandy and Ted talked between bites for Jenni and sips of tea for her. She told him in more detail about what her home life had been like and the events that caused her to be where she was now. He could tell by the way she would brighten when she talked about Greg that she was madly in love with him. He had to admit that his son was a very kind and giving person and these two deserved to be with each other and to be happy. They both had been mostly alone for much of their lives. They now had each other and were able to give support to each other.

He was very interested when she mentioned her artwork. By the time the others had come into the kitchen, Ted had made plans to go with Mandy to the gallery and see the originals. Lately, she had expanded into first watercolors and then to oils. She didn't say much about it, but her checks from the gallery were more than three times as much as she could possibly make at a summer job.

Traci volunteered to make breakfast and soon had ham steaks, pan-fried potatoes, eggs and biscuits with red-eye gravy. Ted was very complimentary about the quality, which made Traci blush.

"Traci is the all around perfect woman," commented Mandy. "Exceptional beauty, brains, and cooking skills."

"That is what her Playmate profile should read." This comment earned Greg a smack on the shoulder.

Ted looked at the coed seriously. "Really, you should submit your photo to Playboy. They are classy in their photos and the money is good. Plus they treat you like royalty during the shoot."

"You can't be serious!" Traci's jaw was almost to the floor. "There is no way in hell I could compete with those women."

Mandy and Greg both voiced their objections. Their voices competed to tell the young woman that she was more than enough competition for anyone. To get them to shut up about it, she agreed to sign up when Playboy showed up for the "College Girls" shoot in a few weeks. She figured that would be the end of it when she was passed over.

Mandy and Greg had been doing dishes while they were talking, and by the time Traci had agreed, they were done. Then, it was a round of showers and they were ready to head out.

The first stop was at the gallery where Mr. Harrington greeted them with great enthusiasm. A gentleman was here from a gallery in New York and was interested in getting some of her work for a show there. Did Mandy have the time to meet with him?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.