Service Call

by RoperTrace

Copyright© 2005 by RoperTrace

Erotica Sex Story: Housewife gets more than her furnace serviced by handsome black technician.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Fisting   Size   .

Warning-this story is written with the worst stereotyping of the black man with the white woman. So please don't send me email saying I'm a racist or chauvinist. It was written to fulfill one of my fantasies of seeing my woman with another man


Cindy pulled into her driveway and carried two bags of groceries into their rancher. She worked mornings as a teacher's aide at their local elementary school, and loved having her afternoons free.

She was in her middle forties, and her two children were grown. Being home alone, it got lonely sometimes until her husband came home. She was busy putting away the groceries when the doorbell rang.

"Who can that be?" Cindy muttered to herself. She opened the door and a muscular, young black man stood smiling at her. She could see his service van parked in the driveway from a local heating company. She had forgotten that she had scheduled to have their furnace serviced this afternoon.

"Please come in," said Cindy. She held the door for the powerful-looking man so he could carry his toolbox into the living room. His muscular arm brushed against Cindy's large breasts as he walked by her.

"Excuse me M'am," the handsome black man apologized. Cindy blushed a little and felt her nipples stiffen against her tight blouse.

"It's quite alright. I should have gotten out of your way," gushed Cindy.

Wayne smiled at the attractive older woman's embarrassment and lowered his eyes to the hard nips pressing against the thin fabric. She was wearing a tight skirt and her plump hips and big tits caused a stir in his trousers.

After a little wink, he asked where her furnace was located and she directed him to the basement. Cindy's face turned crimson at the attention he was giving her body.

Cindy went into the bedroom while the young black man worked on their furnace. She could feel her face burning from the earlier encounter and smiled to herself. She decided to change her clothes from what she had worn to school.

Slipping off her skirt and blouse, she decided on a robe and slippers. Wrapping it around her waist, she cinched it with a terry cloth belt.

She was watching a soap opera, when she heard Wayne coming up the stairs from the basement. He told her that it was good for another year and started for the door. Cindy offered him a drink and Wayne smiled and set down his toolbox.

"That would very nice, just a glass of cold water," he said and followed his hostess into their kitchen. He smiled as Cindy bent over to pick up the water pitcher from a lower shelf in the fridge.

Cindy had her back to her guest while getting two glasses from a cabinet. She jumped when she felt his hands wrapping around her waist. Without saying anything, she continued to pour the two glasses full.

Before she could give him his water, she felt his large hands slide up her sides and cup her big titties. She arched her neck and rested her head against his muscular shoulder.

She shuddered when he undid her belt and opened her robe. His hands quickly found her hardening nipples and pulled on them gently. After a moment she turned around and kissed his lips with her mouth slightly open. While they embraced, she felt his hands pull her robe from her shoulders.

He lowered his mouth to her large breasts and nibbled and sucked on her long nipples. Wayne loved the taste of her sweet titties. He felt her hands groping his growing manhood.

She fumbled with his trousers and opened the zipper and undid his belt. He groaned when her soft hands pulled his thick, stiffening cock from his boxers. He pushed her head down and closed his eyes when her tongue licked his plum-sized head.

Cindy felt the moisture in her panties as she knelt in front of Wayne's magnificent cock. She always wanted to experience a large black man's dick. As she licked his growing cockhead, she had to stretch her mouth in order to suck the thick meaty shaft.

He tasted slightly tangy and hot on her tongue. After sliding her mouth up and down on his beautiful dick for a short time, Wayne helped her up and directed her to the master bedroom.

When Cindy turned around in front of the bed, Wayne knelt in front of her and pulled down her soaked panties. She sat on the edge of the bed, and laid back. She felt his strong hands spreading her thighs. Without any warning he buried his tongue and mouth on her waiting slit. She almost came immediately but managed to hold onto the sensation.

After tasting her sweet pussy for a few minutes, Wayne stood and helped the big-titted woman onto the bed. Kneeling between her thighs, he touched his thick bulbous head at her entrance.

She closed her eyes and left her knees open even wider at his touch. Wayne rubbed his thick cock on her wet slit. He slowly pushed his cock into her cunt and Cindy inhaled loudly. She opened her eyes and looked at him pleadingly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.