Every One, Every Hole

by zazrix9

Copyright© 2005 by zazrix9

Incest Sex Story: The whole neighbourhood gets together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Size   BBW   Body Modification   .

A few years back, someone finally bought the house across the street that had been empty after a divorce case. I was anxious to see who might move in.

The day the woman moved in the divorced couple were still not completely out. There was construction on the road and the driveway was blocked. She arrived with 3 trucks, and paced up and down, smoking, on the next block, waiting to get in. From a distance she looked like she was in her mid 20's, slim, blonde, short hair (which I like) and very sexy.

A few weeks later I met her. Actually, I wasn't sure it was her because she was somewhere between 50 and 60, not mid-20's, but the body and hair where the same. I thought that maybe she was the mother of the woman who had moved in. As it turned out, she was a real estate agent, and they usually wear lots of make-up.

Her name was Jackie. She worked hard. She had to. At heart, she was really too nice to be a Real Estate Agent. I could tell Jackie had lots of nervous sexual energy. She had two adult sons, but no husband, or man (or woman).

Once, I told her the foibles of my marriage, and she remarked how she was glad that she didn't have a boyfriend, as it was too much work. I thought, she really needs to release some of that sexual energy. She never even takes a vacation. If she did, she could get secretly fucked by some black stud with a big cock at some vacation spot, and get some release.

Eventually, she sold our house for us. I got to know her even better I found her increasingly attractive (except for her varicose veins). She had a cute way about her, was very sweet, and had a great ass. She was very old-fashioned in attitude, or at least pretended to be. I knew that it would be very hard for her to admit that she had needs, and much much harder for her to let go of her perceived morals and do what should come naturally to an uninhibited human. I made it my goal over the next few years to stuff my cock into all 3 of her holes. Little did I expect what happened.

I started my quest subtly. One Day she asked about a gardening book with the word complete in it. I found a Complete Guide to Sex book, and gave it to her, saying gardening does involve a lot of sex. She took it.

Whenever I was home, off-work, I would make an excuse to see her. I asked how she enjoyed the book. She said that it didn't have much to do with gardening.

Then one evening, when my family was out, I managed to find her working in her yard. She had obviously had a few glasses of wine (which seemed to be her only outlet). I helped her move some heavy bags of mulch to the back of her yard. After, I was hot and bothered, and sweaty, and accepted her offer of a beer, on the condition that she join me with another glass of wine.

As we sat in the backyard I turned the subject to the book, and her lack of a man. She did admit that she liked sex, and was getting bored with masturbating. She told me she masturbated each morning and night. After some prompting She admitted that she had at least 10 orgasms in the morning, so that she could start her day, and 15 at night so that she could sleep. Wow, I thought, my type of woman. I told her that when I was 21 my record was 11 orgasms in 24 hours (that made my girlfriend at the time sore, but, after a while she said that it got used to it) with the usual being 4-5. Today, at 45, it is maybe 3 or 4 on a good day, but mostly 1-2 times. I sat there imagining tasting that cute ass, and with all the juices running down from her dripping wet labia. I nearly came in my pants right there

I told her that I found her irresistibly cute (I have always liked older women) and I would be happy to be her "special friend". She was horrified, as I expected she would be. Calmly I suggested that it would help us both. My wife likes sex every 6 weeks, if she isn't sick or stressed. I love her and our kids, but have no intention of leaving them, but I really need more sex. With me should get some of the advantages of a man, without the issues of a relationship.

What I didn't tell her that, while I preferred women, was that I regularly went to the baths, and Adult theatres and sucked guys off when I was too horny. I am not into guys, but I love cocks when I get really horny. Big ones, little ones, and especially uncut ones that squirt lots of jism. The same girlfriend, whose insides got worked in, turned me onto cocks, inadvertently. Before she met me she had never sucked cock. She sucked mine. Nice BJ, but nothing exceptional. BUT, she really liked it. I thought, 'hmm I like playing with my own cock, and she obviously got more pleasure sucking my cock than I did getting it sucked, maybe it is pleasurable in and of itself.' I tried it, and loved it, been doing it ever since. I don't kiss men (except their cocks) I don't want a relationship with one (to me they are ugly and smell wrong). For me it is pure sex. I like how men can say I am horny and I want to fuck. No games, just a cock tickling my tonsils.

Anyway I said that she should consider my offer. I suggested that we could follow the Bill Clinton definition of sex, no vaginal intercourse, to keep the guilt quotient down.

A couple of weeks later I met Jackie on the street. She Said, "Well there is one thing that I would like to try. I read in your book about rimming. It sounds very pleasurable. Would do that for me?" Yippee, the activity I most want to do with her.

"I would be happy to do that for you," I said trying hard to hide my glee and erection.

Jackie told me she noticed how hard my cock got when I suggested being a "special friend". "I didn't think that at my age any man would be turned on by me." She confessed. I found out that she was 58.

We arranged to meet at her house on the night of soccer practice. Her ass was every bit as delicious as I expected. I spent over an hour trying to get my tongue ever deeper into her brown eye. It went further and further in as she relaxed. She started rubbing her clit and the juices flowed to my mouth. Yummy. After a while I started caressing her dripping wet labia lips, then as she moaned more and more she took her hand off her clit and I took over. Before long I was slurping up her juices and flicking her clit with my tongue.

Did she ever need this release; she must have come 25 or 30 times. Afterward she looked so much more relaxed. I cuddled up to her and caressed her beautiful face.

She looked at me and said, "yes you can be my special friend, but we must stick to the Clinton definition of sex." Fine by me. It was a start. I could score two of her three apertures by that definition.

I had to have a shower. There was no way it could go home reeking of her female juices to my wife. I wanted her to join me, but she looked afraid. "Is it because you are afraid that your make-up will wash off and I won't want to be you special friend anymore?" I asked? She nodded. "Don't worry; the person behind that make-up is so beautiful, that I will want you even more, I promise."

We stepped into the shower together. Of course one thing lead to another and we stared lathering each other. I massaged her head to ass. She started to get hot again, we kissed and she started rubbing my dick. Her bony hands were perfect little dick massagers. I came in no time. Soon the hot water ran out, and we toweled each other off slowly sensually, and lovingly, being fully relaxed.

She looked at me and said, you are the first person to see me without make-up for over 20 years. I smiled and kissed her soft mouth gently.

"Don't my saggy tits bother you?" She asked me.

"No, I love saggy tits, small saggy ones the best. I could worship yours all day."

"Next time," she cooed.

We continued to meet (she needed lots of help with snow blower, and her lawnmower). She became more and more relaxed and we got more and more adventurous. After enjoying more rimming she asked me about anal sex (heaven I thought). I told her how many people enjoyed it, but it had to be done slowly, and right. Starting with rimming was good.

So she had after glasses of wine and I started. Rimming, then lubing, then one finger, then two. At this point she started bucking. "I think that I am one of those people who would like anal sex," she said. I started to ease my slender 7.5 incher into her beautiful brown eye. She jerked at first, but then the rubbing sensations took over, and she was really moaning. We started doggie style, and then went on to other positions as her ass loosened up. Finally we got so that she was riding my cock, rocking back and forth on it as she sat on me while I was lying down. She told me that she had had at least three orgasms without even touching herself while I was pounding her ass. Then, she said I am going get you off with my ass. And she worked my cock with her ass until I had no choice but to explode. I spewed a huge wad into her spacing ass, probably the biggest of my life, and then she smiled the cutest little smile. It was made even more beautiful because now, when we got together, she always took off her make-up.

The next time she met, she pounced on the fact that I had some people, not women, enjoyed anal sex. "Are you one?" she asked me.

"Yes I am."

"Would you like me to work your ass?" she asked. Of course. I had to explain to her about strap-ons. She was too scared to go buy one, but she gave me some cash to get one. I got the finest leather one with a variety of different sized attachments and gallons of lube. There was enough left over for me to buy her some real classy silk stockings, I detest the feel of nylons, and a garter belt. They would cover up the one feature about her that did not make me want to fuck her for hours and hours. I got her some vibrators as a special present. Including a vibrating egg where the battery was inside, so there no wires, and a labia clip to keep her lips closed so she could hold the egg inside while walking about.

When I showed her the various sizes, she got out her measuring tape, ever the real estate agent, and said, OK I am 5'1 and you are 5'10". That makes you 13% bigger than me so you have to promise me that you will eventually take 8.5 inches before I agree to start ramming you. I agreed, looking at the 10-inch version and longing to take it all. I had even bought a skinny 11 incher, just in case.

She put her whole heart and soul into making me loose, the best I could take that first night was 9 inches.

Before I agreed to taking the 9 incher, I told her that if I took it, she would have to stop wearing under pants, and wear silk stockings and a garter belt all the time, and at least once a week wear the egg, held in by the labia clip, when she was showing a house to a customer. She agreed. I am not sure if it was because she didn't believe me that I could take the 9 inches, after the trouble she had getting in the 8 incher, or whether she really wanted to lose the bet. What she could not see in the dark was that the nine was more slender than the eight. And, after a rest, my ass was looser. She slammed the whole thing into my ass right away. Life had never been better.

As we lay together after a particularly hot session she asked me if I liked eating her, or if I just did it to please her. I would do all day if I could I told her. She mused that if I like eating her so much maybe it was fun. I suggested to her that her next-door neighbour was probably a lesbian. Just because she is a single 40 y.o. BBW you men think that she is a lesbian she countered. That is where you are wrong. She went to boarding school with the first woman I ever slept with. A couple of years back my ex-girlfriend, Cindy, came to town, saw her, but not me. Then the last time Cindy visited she stopped to see me. She look like a full-fledged dyke, said her parents disapproved of her lifestyle, that she loaned a women friend over 40G's, and had sent me a picture of her with what could only be described as a coven of bull dykes.

"You were the first man she had sex with and now she is a Lesbian?" asked Jackie. "Your are so good at pleasing me that I can't understand why a woman would turn lesbian after you."

Well, I wasn't always that way, I have learned a lot since. Anyway, women know women best. I don't understand why so few women aren't bisexual. Men are generally so lousy at pleasing women, and then only because they are told what to do, but women know what each other need. Women should have sex havens to go to more than men have gay baths to go to. Men are easy to please.

She remembered about the bathhouse raids a few years back in our city, and looked puzzled.

Later that week, while wearing the egg, she showed a man a house, that he didn't seem very interested in. On a whim she dropped to her knees and gave him a blowjob. He bought the house, full price. Men are easy to please she agreed. I could foresee her sales rate going up.

A couple of weeks later she confided in me that she got Anne tipsy, and wormed it out of her that she was a lesbian, and Jackie told her how she was curious and they had set a date. Sparks had flown. Anne was reticent about been seen going to Jackie's house frequently, so Jackie built a fence between the two house so that Anne could sneak over anytime. Women do do it better she concurred.

Later Jackie said, "I love my time with Anne, but I miss my time with you, and your smooth delicious cock, your tongue in my ass, Anne can't do that, and she doesn't like using the strap-on with me."

Then Jackie put two and two together. If I liked sucking her pubes, and she liked sucking on other women's pubes, and she liked sucking cock, maybe I liked sucking cock. Maybe I should try it she suggested. Wow the woman of my dreams, cute horny, sexy, great nipples (haven't I mentioned them?), and a body that sends me around the bend, now sexually open, and smart too.

I told her I didn't need to try it; I already knew that I liked it.

Jackie stared at me; "you really are Horny all the time, aren't you." I nodded.

"There is a boy in my office who does the gopher work who confided in me that he is a virgin, mostly because he can't decide whether he wants lose his virginity with a man or a woman. He confided in me because he thought that I was sexless old biddy. He is skinny, about 19, and I have seen the huge bulge in his pants. He looks quite pent-up, like I used to feel before I met you. Maybe we should invite him over." giggled Jackie.

I don't know why she had to ask; she immediately saw the answer in eyes, and cock.

We all got together soon after. We sat and discussed how nervous he was. He asked if could smoke a joint to calm his nerves.

Great for me, I thought, THC makes me even hornier. "OK," I agreed "but Jackie has to try some too."

Jackie looked a little hesitant. "You smoke, you drink, it is like combining the two, and it makes you hornier." I informed her. She agreed, mostly because the 3rd reason. He had the best hydro I had ever smoked. Most people don't get high the first time, but this was so powerful that Jackie got a sweet little buzz on.

We agreed that the way Tom should lose his virginity was in Jackie's warm wet pussy, while I was in her ass. That way he could have both genders at the same time. His cock was a 10.5-11 inches hard, but very slender. He was like a twink picture on a website.

Jackie couldn't take all of him, but I knew that that would eventually be fixed. This was the first time I had ever been part of a DP. Being high we fucked and fucked until Jackie said that her cunt was getting sore (remember we were sticking to the Bill Clinton definition of sex and she hadn't fucked in years)

"Hey" said Tom, "why don't the two of you finish me off, with your mouths, then I don't have to make a gender decision now." We agreed. I have never seen so much cum in my life. It was like in movies where they obviously have a tube of carpenter's glue inside the guy's urethra to squirt out. Jackie and I did our best to lap as much as we could. Some dribbled down his ass, and we licked that up too. Tom was astounded at the feeling of rimming, he had never thought about before. Don't stop he said. But we said that he had shave his ass smooth if he wanted more, and his cock too of course. His cock, what a beauty. And it didn't get soft, it stayed hard, oh to be 19 again.

Well the rest of that evening we explored. Tongues everywhere. It took 4 times before Tom's cock even softened a little bit after Cumming, but even then, not for long.

I got his cock up my ass twice, as the cum trickled out of my man cunt and Jackie lapped it up. I lapped up his cum from her sore honey pot. No fear of aids, he was a virgin, or pregnancy, Jackie was almost 60. By the end of the night we were exhausted. Fortunately this was the week that my wife takes the kids to her grandparents in New York. And it was only Monday. By 5:30 a.m. Jackie was up working at her computer, looking at new real estate listings. I got up at 6:00 and started to warm up her perfect twat with my tongue. After about 5 minutes she was soaking wet. Then she looked at me with those beautiful eyes and said that after having Tom's cock in her last night, she realized how much she missed straight old fucking. Since I was the one who had awoken her sex drive, and made her world more fun, she wanted me to be the next to fuck her.

I took her on the couch in her study. Around 6:30 Tom woke, with a hard on came in, saw us, and started fucking my ass full force with his delicious rod. Then he said he wanted to do the reverse of where we had started the night before. He rammed Jackie's ass until our cocks were bouncing off each. He came, and went of in search of breakfast. I was having my breakfast, Jackie, the woman of my dreams. For another half hour we made totally uninhibited fabulous love, and came together. She told me that it was the only time since we started, that she came only once. She only wanted an orgasm, she didn't need it, just wanted it. It was the longest orgasm of her life. Apparently it lasted over a minute. We weren't quite sure how much longer. I hadn't noticed, since mine lasted longer than that.

We all had to get to work. Tom asked if he come by again after work. We both grabbed his crotch and said yes. He grabbed my crotch and slid his hand up Jackie's dress to her bare mounds and told us this had solved his entire dilemma's about which gender he wanted, he wanted both. Jackie winked at me, and told me that when I came back tonight there would be a special surprise. I was sure that I was too spent to be able to have sex for about a week, but I wondered what her surprise could be.

That day Jackie called me at the office from her cell phone to tell me that during the ride to the office, she had started to play with Tom's cock. When they were nearly at the office, they couldn't stuff that hard cock back in his jeans. So they went around the corner. Jackie had sucked him off, and then stuffed his cock into his pants fast, before it could get fully hard again. Jackie had needed to get to an appointment so she had just pulled around the nearest comer and done it on the side of the street. Several people had seen them, out walking their dogs. It had made her so turned on, that she had to wear slip all day so that the wet spot wouldn't be too large on her skirt. One hunky client noticed the spot and had taken her in the bed of the house she was showing. Unfortunately she had to forgo her commission to get down to the price he was offering. She vowed never to be let the client be the aggressor again. No matter how good the sex, it wasn't worth losing her commission. Later in the morning Tom called her on her cell phone and said that he was so horny that he couldn't think, or drive straight. They arranged to meet, at huge home that Jackie had listed, where the owner's were already in their new city (the man with bruise spots on the end of his cock from Jackie sucking him so hard). It took 3 times before Tom could finally relax.

Damn. It was just a couple of hours ago that was feeling that I needed about a week of rest to get horny again. Now, I wanted to go around my office and have oral sex with everyone, after the phone-sex type chat that Jackie and I had. I masturbated instead, in the warehouse washroom

After work I had a quick nap on the way home, and went directly to Jackie's place. Tom was already there, rolling a joint, naked with an even larger boner than the night before. As Tom and I puffed on the joint, down the stairs came Jackie, leading Anne on a leash. This was her surprise.

Jackie introduced Anne as her total slave, ready to do anything that Jackie said. I was flabbergasted. "Even men" I asked?

"She is reticent about men," Jackie informed us. "She has never been with a man, but has been doing women regularly since early in boarding school. She has agreed she would try "something" with a man, IF, she could see two men go at in every way possible." In seconds Tom and I were going at it on the floor. We would have been doing it anyway, but we did want to put on an extra good show. When we came into each other's mouths Anne applauded. We went over to her and took turns snowballing each other's cum into her mouth. At first it was hard for her to accept. Jackie had to tighten Anne's nipple clamps before she opened up wide to our tongues, cum and kisses. After a while she started to suck the cum out of our mouths. "I never know man cum could be so delicious, it is so salty, and warm. A steady diet of this and I would lose weight, drinking cum instead of eating chocolate cakes." Exclaimed Anne.

"No way Anne," I said, "I like you just the way you are." Jackie looked a little disappointed. Anne told us that she weighed 287 pounds. We all agreed that she could go down to 240 but she had to work on her aerobics so she could fuck longer. Then we did the whole 'if the giver enjoys giving it, sometime even more than the receiver' logic on her. She should try sucking cock. She looked panicked by the idea, but Jackie told her she had to start somewhere, and sucking a cock was the best place to start since it was warm soft, and, she reminded Anne, spurted delicious salty cum.

Jackie said that she would do it with her at first, which cock did Anne want to start with. She looked at our two limp cocks, and pointed to Tom's. She had forgotten how big it got hard, but I wasn't one to remind her. While Anne and Jackie worked on Tom's cock, I wiggled my way under Anne's huge ass. After a few minutes of maneuvering I got my tongue working on Anne's brown-eyed rosebud. What an ass. Jackie already made sure that it was smooth, and tasty, and its bouquet was larger than any other ass that I had tasted. Not as sweet as Jackie's' but the overwhelming affect of being enveloped in her huge ass, was intoxicating. I was beginning to re-think my agreeing that she could drop some weight, but then remembered the upside was, that if she did it would be easier to fuck her, if she would relent, of course. I took a breather to see how Jackie and Anne were making out with Tom's cock. Tom was almost fully hard. Anne commented how it was much nicer when it was soft, and that it was huge. She asked if she had to take all of it in her throat like I had done with Tom's during our show, or was there another way to suck cock. We laughed. Take as much as you like today, eventually you will want to learn how to take the whole thing we guarantee it.

Tom's cock was now fully hard. Anne reached out and touched my cock that was by now 3⁄4's erect. "Jackie, may I try Tim's Cock?"

"Yes, of course, sex, like life, is about variety that is why Tom, Tim and I go both ways and I am introducing you to men. You might prefer some activities to others, but there is pleasure to be had from almost every sexual activity. Tim taught me that over a year ago. Right now my favourite thing it to have sex in other peoples' houses that are for sale. Sometimes with clients just for fun, sometimes to get them to buy, sometimes with owners just for fun, or, to get a leg (or cock, or tongue) up on the competition. I always wear sheer skirts that you can see through the with the light behind me, so people can see I am not wearing panties, am shaved, and sometimes they can even see the labia clip that hold my egg in. I have even had sex with a woman who had never any idea that lesbians existed. I left her in a total state of confusion. I have learned the joy of turning people on to losing their sexual inhibitions, and enjoying what comes naturally, Tim taught me that, and now I am passing it on. When she and her husband move in I will go back and help her come to terms with feelings. Maybe she and I could convince her husband to spend some time with Tim and I. I saw a huge bulge is his pants. I put a slip on when I go to the office so the other old biddies don't suspect anything. Although, a couple have commented on how much my sales are going up, and how I now wear silk stockings, rather than nylons all the time. I think only one has put 2 & 2 together, and is beginning to suspect something, but can't figure out what. I am trying to figure who amongst them would, deep down, enjoy sucking on my clit."

Anne was now giving my cock more attention. "I think I like yours better" she said. "It is smoother and not as hard." I explained that it was smoother because it has spent a lot of time in Tom's and Jackie's asses, and it is softer because I have had so many orgasms lately that it has trouble getting hard. I am not as young as Tom, either. But, I told her; you will find that every cock is different. Some curve like up bananas. Some are wide and squishy even when they are erect. I like those too.

We flaked out early that night. I had to run home to see if my wife had called from NY. She had. I called her back, and explained that I was using the time she was away to catch up on office work. She commented on how relaxed I sounded. I joked that I had to interrupt my party with the biker girls to call her back. Little did she, nor I, know how close that it was about to become to the truth.

When I got back to Anne's place she announced that Anne was willing to try more with men. But not tonight. She also announced that in the morning she was taking Anne to get her nipples pierced in a star (2 ways) (Boy, had Jackie ever been learning), her labia pierced so that she could lock them together. Then it would off to a surgeon friend of Jackie's to have Anne's clit hood cut back to expose her clit more. Jackie said that she would reward the surgeon by lending him Anne sometime. Her clit piercing could wait until it grew some more from stimulation, and when Anne really begged for it. We all knew that would not too far off.

Jackie and Anne looked great as a couple. They looked so content together. They had a lot of love between them and Anne had found more peace and a guide. The slave thing was really more of a guide thing rather than a total dominant situation. I could see Anne becoming a mistress after a couple of years of tutelage under Jackie, who, herself was still learning and exploring the pan-sexual world. I felt a little pain of regret that I was no longer Jackie's Primary "Special Friend", but proud that I had opened her mind up to world of joy (And opened her ass wide. She could now relax her ass muscle at need so you could see in.), and she had passed that along. Of course I was still Jackie's Special Friend and, I had gained two more in Tom and Anne.

The next Morning before we parted, it was Anne who winked at me and said she a special surprise for me that evening.

I love pierced nipples. To see weights hanging from her fat pierced floppy tits would be special enough for me.

That evening I arrived to find Tom rolling a joint on the couch, with a full erection. I couldn't imagine that life could get any better. Here I as in a four way pansexual relationship with the woman of my dreams, an almost 11"(Ok 10.5" but I sure it still has some growing to do, as he is only 19) cock that fit my ass perfectly, all with a slave to help out. I started to suck on Tom's cock while he finished rolling the joint.

Just as he lit it up I heard "Turkey, you never told me that you liked it both ways" It was my old girlfriend Cindy who was standing there naked with Anne. I thought that if I were to get any more surprises I would, well I don't know what I would do.

Cindy said her fantasy was to force man to have sex with another man and lick her ass. That could be arranged I told her. Once, when we had tried to have sex I moved from kissing her to trying to 69 her, to trying to rim her. I had read too many Penthouse letters. At that point she stopped. I never got all the way in.

I immediately went over, dropped to the floor, and started trying to spread her huge ass cheeks to get my tongue to her hole. Not so fast lover-boy. I have been waiting 27 years for this. I want it the way I imagined everything. Anne, lie on the floor. Then Cindy lowered her huge blond twat (Cindy is about 6, 1" and about 275 pounds, though it hard to tell because she is so tall) onto Anne's tongue. Now Tom, shove that huge cock of yours up Tim's ass, all the way don't stop, if he wiggles or screams I will hold him down. Good thing I hadn't eaten anything since last night, trying to catch up at work. There was still lube there from last night. But not enough. I gritted my teeth, and took it without wiggling or screaming. What a sensation. I couldn't tell whether the pleasure of the sharp pain of entry was greater, or whether the sharp pain was a greater pleasure than the pleasure. Now pound him Tom, said Cindy. OK Tim, now you can eat my ass. Just then Jackie came in the door. Seeing what was happening she dropped her skirt and blouse and joined in. She started playing with my balls, pulling as had as she could while sucking on Cindy's HUGE nipples.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.