Nika's Story - Cover

Nika's Story

Copyright© 2005 by Nigel Woodman

Chapter 2: Nika & Garth X-rated

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Nika & Garth X-rated - Nika is beautiful, intelligent, and talented. She's also a little kinky and very adventurous. This is her story, a spin off from "Prekrasna Isidora".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

"I never killed anybody on a first date before." Garth observed dryly. "I'm figuring that puts us about ten dates ahead of where we'd normally be."

Nika smiled a twisted smile. "True. Any man who involves me in a gunfight is definitely way ahead in the game. Especially if he lets me use his shotgun."

Garth laughed. "Only one thing. You can't expect me to keep up this pace on every date. Sometimes you might just have to settle for a fistfight."


It was very late in the evening, and they were sitting in two deck chairs drawn together on the concrete surrounding the motel pool. It was quiet and all the other guests had long ago retired to their rooms. They were sipping beer, and in general working up to the main event. It was clear to both of them that they were two of a kind. The idea that being too much alike could also kill any chance of a relationship had them both deep in contemplation. They sat silently for a long while, listening to the burbling of the pool filters.

Finally Garth turned to Nika. He'd made up his mind and he was guessing how things might work. He mentally crossed his fingers. If I guess wrong, she'll probably break my fuckin' arm.

He rolled atop Nika. Straddling her waist, he took her arms by the wrists, gently holding them above her head.

"Here's the deal. If we're going to be an item, one of us has to be the boss. That's me. Any questions?"

There was a long silent pause during which Garth held his breath and contemplated the possibility of a hospital stay. Finally Nika answered in a little girl voice. "Yes Garth. Just give me a chance. I'll be good for you." Garth sighed a sigh of relief and kissed Nika gently on the lips, still maintaining a firm hold on her wrists.

Then, holding both her hands with one of his, he reached down and ripped her blouse open, sending the buttons flying. Nika took a sharp little breath, and her eyes grew wide. Without hesitation, Garth pushed her bra up to her neck. He gazed in amazement as Nika's breasts seemed to snap to attention. Her nipples were like rocks. Garth had seen a lot of breasts. These were perfect. It wasn't long before Nika's nipples weren't the only things as hard as a rock.

Garth bent and sucked a nipple between his lips. He gave a gentle bite and then released. He looked directly into Nika's lust filled eyes. "Is this what you want?"

She nodded shyly then spoke softly. "Yes. This is what I want."

He released her hands and rolled back to his deck chair. "Good. Give me your blouse and bra. Don't try to cover yourself. Walk back to our room and get ready for me."

Nika hesitated, but only for a second. She stood, gave a long lustful look at Garth, then turned and walked back to the room, her hands at her sides. She was as aroused as she could ever remember.

Garth waited as long as he could bear. He'd thought to give Nika fifteen minutes or so, but his willpower was exhausted in five. When he reached the room, the lights were low, and Nika was laying on the bed atop the covers, nude, and ready for him.

"Masturbate for me. Make yourself cum." He ordered.

Nika licked her lips and her breathing became short. There was fire in her eyes, but then her hands started toward her breasts. She took her engorged nipples between her fingers and began to pinch and pull them. Her head rolled slowly from side to side.

Garth stood silently at the end of the bed, unmoving, trying his best to keep from displaying how very much he wanted to touch Nika.

Slowly Nika's right hand inched its way down, fingertips gently caressing the skin of her belly, then her hips, then her vulva. Her legs parted slowly as she stroked the inside of her thighs. Her hips began to undulate gently, and finally, she inserted first one finger, then two into her vagina.

She looked at Garth with half-lidded eyes. "I'm doing this for you. I'm pretending it's you doing this to me." She moaned.

"Make yourself cum. I want to watch you cum." Garth ordered.

Nika's fingers began to move faster. She was very wet and as her excitement grew, her arm became almost a blur. Her hand made little staccato slaps against her vulva. Her legs spread wider, obscenely revealing her most intimate places to Garth. She was making little squeaking noises now, and her breath came in ragged puffs. Finally she gave an incongruously girlish yelp and lay still.

"Did you cum?" It was obvious, but Garth was playing the game.

"Oh God yes." Nika moaned. "I've never been so hot. I'll do anything you want."

"Do it again. I want you ready for me." Garth was about to pop, but he could see that Nika was really getting off on the role of submissive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.